PDA

View Full Version : My slave blog.

Blkblt13
01-03-2014, 06:33 AM
I'm new to blogging and don't feel like I am very good at it, but I am doing so at the request of my Sir. Please feel free to comment to let me know how I could do better.
Thank you!
www.tuckfoy.wordpress.com

Happy Me
01-04-2014, 08:50 AM
You know, that is actually a very good blog so far! :D
Keep it up!

Blkblt13
01-04-2014, 09:43 AM
Thank you Ma'am for some feed back! I've never done anything like it before, and generally don't consider myself a good writer!

You know, that is actually a very good blog so far! :D
Keep it up!

Happy Me
01-04-2014, 07:20 PM
Thank you Ma'am for some feed back! I've never done anything like it before, and generally don't consider myself a good writer!
Well, apparently it is a natural skill for you. ;) It is very enjoyable to read, and I can't wait for the next post!

Happy Me
01-07-2014, 05:08 PM
Oh! Your last post was delicious! Thank you for sharing it!

Blkblt13
01-07-2014, 08:07 PM
Thank you! The experience was quite delicious itself!

Oh! Your last post was delicious! Thank you for sharing it!

Blkblt13
01-14-2014, 09:34 AM
Blog has been updated! Comments and suggestions are welcomed, help me become a better writer! Thank you! :)

slave_girrl19
01-14-2014, 10:06 AM
This is great, I can't wait for your next post

Blkblt13
01-14-2014, 10:30 AM
Thanks! I'm trying to become a better writer.

This is great, I can't wait for your next post

Happy Me
01-16-2014, 07:09 PM
Oh yay! I love the new post! :)
Thank you so much for sharing, it is a very enjoyable read. :)

drwarschauu
01-20-2014, 04:38 AM
I've only read a little bit for now, but this looks really good. And I loved that picture with the rules. Nice rules, but most of all I liked the way you've written them out. Very colorful.

Blkblt13
01-20-2014, 08:01 AM
Thank you Sir! I appreciate the feed back!

I've only read a little bit for now, but this looks really good. And I loved that picture with the rules. Nice rules, but most of all I liked the way you've written them out. Very colorful.

LixWetPie
01-21-2014, 11:25 AM
Great job on the Blog, your Master must be so proud to have a sub that is willing to take it serious and share her feelings, stories, desires etc.. Keep up the good work

Blkblt13
01-21-2014, 01:41 PM
I know he is proud, and making him proud makes me happy.
I write when he tells me too, or when I feel I have something worth sharing. I'm enjoying it more and more. Plus, the blog views, it's almost as if I have a competition with myself to reach certain goals.

Thanks for your kind words.

Great job on the Blog, your Master must be so proud to have a sub that is willing to take it serious and share her feelings, stories, desires etc.. Keep up the good work

Blkblt13
01-22-2014, 02:52 PM
Another new post added today. Please check it out and enjoy. Still looking for feedback. What would you like to see me share? How can I improve my writing? What is your favorite post so far?

Do you completely hate it? Why? What would you do differently?

Thanks in advance

tinus
01-22-2014, 03:49 PM
Hi Blkblt, I like your blog in general. The describing of your feelings is what attacts me the mist in your post. How does things make you feel and what do yoy think while doing your tasks. Hope to read more!

Blkblt13
01-22-2014, 03:54 PM
Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate it :)

Hi Blkblt, I like your blog in general. The describing of your feelings is what attacts me the mist in your post. How does things make you feel and what do yoy think while doing your tasks. Hope to read more!

drwarschauu
01-28-2014, 05:29 AM
I'm going to have to visit your blog more often, I like it a lot.

My feedback:
What would you like to see me share?
More pics. :D
Serious answer, I'd like some more in depth accounts on sessions and tasks. You describe your thoughts and feelings in an excellent way, I'd love to read them as you describe what perverted acts you're doing. You've done this a few times already, but it doesn't hurt to read more.

How can I improve my writing?
By writing a lot more, I guess. I like your writing already, but you might improve even more if you keep it up, post regularly.

What is your favorite post so far?
Bits of multiple posts. I like how you describe meeting with your master in 'thoughts'. Very sweet, you sound like a good match.
I liked the picture with your rules. Very pretty. I also like how you describe how you're discovering that you're a slut. Your path of discovery is fun to read.

Do you completely hate it? Why? What would you do differently?
I don't hate it.

And from your last post:
Is it normal for me to trust someone to the point that I’d almost break my limits for them?
I think that's normal. If you're thinking of breaking your limits, then you don't consider them limits anymore with this person. You trust him. In this kind of relationship, trust is important. And I think you've found just the right person for you.

My sexual desires seems to have increased tremendously. Is this normal? And will it stay that way? Is there things I can do to keep myself this excited?
I think it's up to your master to keep you excited. If he's creative, he should find ways to keep you entertained. I think it's, again, normal to be this aroused. May you stay "an insatiable horny slut" forever! ;)

How can I be a better slave?
By talking with your master. Tell him what you like, ask him what he likes. If you understand each other better, you'll both perform better.

Edit: Almost forgot. You mention you had to upload pictures of yourself with body writing on the internet for your master. Mind if I ask where we can see you?
Edit 2: Found 'em on Kinktalk. Lovely! How does it make you feel, having them there for all to see?

MasterLewis
01-28-2014, 05:52 AM
Fantastic blog- really enjoyed reading about your experiences and look forward to reading more in the future.

Blkblt13
01-29-2014, 07:20 PM
Thanks again to you all for the feedback. :). I will be posting more soon!

Blkblt13
01-31-2014, 12:48 PM
Tomorrow marks a new month and the beginning of a photo challenge on my blog, which I am calling February Photo Fest. Basically I will post a photo a day for the month, which will either be taken by me or of me and have some sort of sensual or erotic theme.
Be sure to check in and check out the pictures. I am also very much looking for creative suggestions to add into the project as sometimes its hard to think of a new or exciting way to photograph a subject matter.

Thanks for your help in advance!

www.tuckfoy.wordpress.com

drwarschauu
02-01-2014, 01:29 AM
Oh, I'm looking forward to that. :)
Will check your blog every day.

Blkblt13
02-01-2014, 06:45 AM
Thanks Dr. The first day is up! Hope you enjoy.

Pantylover152
02-01-2014, 06:50 AM
Excellent. Very well done, your master should be extremely proud of you as a slave!

drwarschauu
02-06-2014, 04:15 AM
Good job on keeping up with the photo challenge. Still enjoying it. :)

Blkblt13
02-06-2014, 07:29 AM
Good job on keeping up with the photo challenge. Still enjoying it. :)
Thanks! I almost didnt post that last picture lol