PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Dares?

montisaurous
01-01-2014, 11:21 PM
It's my birthday today (New Years Day) and I was looking for some dares I could do today. Like and Limits in my signature. Be creative and have fun!

just_curious87
01-01-2014, 11:26 PM
Here you go:

1) For each person that posts a dare, you'll write a degrading word (slut, whore, etc) on your body. Size is up to you.

2) for each dare that you can't or refuse to do, that's one ice cube you have to melt all over your naked body.

3)Roll dice. Depending on the number, that's how many toys/bondage items that you'll use on yourself.

4) Spend the remainder of your birthday tied up edging. At midnight, you can orgasm, but no sooner.

5) Have the music/movie/TV turned up loud at your place. If your neighbors knock on your door complaining, you'll be completely nude when you answer wearing the ropes, cuffs, etc that you tied yourself up with.

Happy Birthday.

sonicboom1979
01-01-2014, 11:27 PM
First Happy Birthday.

As you are turning 20, I think you need to spank each nipple, each breast, your belly, your pussy, each inner thigh, each thigh, each foot sole, and each ass cheek 20 times with a haribrush/wooden spoon.

After your body spanking, take your dildo and ride it for 20 minutes. Roll a dice. Even it goes in your pussy and odd it goes in your ass. You better not cum.

Write a report when complete and enjoy your birthday.