PDA

View Full Version : Shower and In Bed Dares

That'sSir2u
10-22-2008, 06:54 PM
Hi all!!
I’m an 19 year old male looking for some dares to do in the shower and in bed. These can be just about anything, except again that they most be done only in my bed or when I’m shower. In the shower I have all your general stuff, body wash, shampoo, and this puffy thing; used to wash yourself. In bed it’s just me and the blankets and what ever clothes I have. The underwear I have is just boxers and 1 or 2 pairs of briefs. If you think of something extra I need for either parts, then let me know and ill let you know if I can get it. The only thing about the in bed ones is that I will have to be quiet.

And of course I will write feed back here so you guys know how it went.
Thanks for your input. I’ll be checking back here a lot to see what kind of dares I will be doing.
Thanks again SIR

tino
10-23-2008, 08:33 AM
Take a shower in just cold water for at least 10 minutes and masterbate at the same time.

naked40
10-23-2008, 11:35 AM
get in the shower and start to wash yourself.
When clean, start to get dressed, WHILST STILL under th shower.
Once fully dressed, including shoes, you can get out, undress again and dry off.

vivala_dare
10-26-2008, 03:12 PM
sleep on top of the bed covers naked and place a pillow over your privates. then when you wake up in the moring if the pillow had fallen of the bed you must lay still for 15mins naked but if pillow is still covering your privates then you got a lucky escape.

enjoy and let us no how it went