PDA

View Full Version : Pam's Story

Officelover
10-22-2008, 08:15 AM
Pam was a nice girl. She was in 11th grade. She had blue eyes and brown hair. She was nice, and warm; but unfortunately she was shy too. She was on the swim team at her Community Center.

Her parents were away for tow weeks. They trusted her enough to leave her alone.

It was abeautiful summer morning.

On that particular Monday in July, she had a swim practice. She asked her instructor if she could stay by herself. Her instructor gladly allowed her too. She stayed an extra hour. After all the extra practice, she went to change. She noticed some things: 1. She was alone. 2 She really needed to shower after all that.

She decided to take a long shower, in the school. It was about 35 minutes long. Little did she know that this one action would lead to her pain, embarrasment, and ultamitely, complete humiliation.

You see, at that moment, Daniel entered the room. Daniel, well, Daniel had a sick mind. He was mena, and cruel, and basically the opposite of Pam. I could goo on and on about him, but you only need to know one detail:

He Had a camera.

Get the picture?

__________________________________________________ ______________
Coments, criticsms, questions, and compliments are always welcome!

Thanks!

Officelover
10-22-2008, 08:35 AM
The phone rang.

Pam answered, "Hello."

A voice mockingly said, "Hello, slut."

She screamed, "WHO THE HELL IS THIS?!"

The voice said, "My name is Daniel. I beleive you know me from school." Daniel, Daniel... She tried to place him.

She asked, "How did you get this number?"

"Never mind that. Check your e-mail. You'll see one from DHuge19. Open it." She did so and was horrified to see pictures of her own, naked, body.

"How did you get this?!!!"

"You should be more careful where you shower, Pam. Now then, I have an order for you: Come to my place at 85 Fireside Street."

Pam said, "Do you think I'm stupid or something? I'm not doing that."

He said, "Good. Then I suppose you wouldn't mind if I sent these pictures to some people? You know; your friends, teachers, parents. Hey! I just got a great idea! I could just give it out to the whole school."

She trembled with fear. "Look," she said, "I'll come to your house if you destroy the pictures."

The line went dead.

She took her parents car, which they let her use, to Fireside Street. She found 85, and got out of the car. She rang the bell, and nothing happened. She pushed the door open. It closed behind her. The house was dark, and she couldn't find a lightswitch.

Suddenly, everything went black.

__________________________________________________ ________

I think, I'm going to post a couple more chapters today.

Etherialknight
10-22-2008, 08:35 AM
It's a cute story so far. You did a great job cutting down on using repetitive words like "she" as often and express some emotions into the story rather here is what happened, this is what happened next. A little more emotion would help and having a description of where she is, what she is seeing and how she is feeling will help draw in your audience and allow them to place themselves into the stories.

Creativity like all things is a process. If you commit yourself to improving on the work you have done before, you will become a gifted writer before you know it.

dared to perfection
10-22-2008, 09:14 AM
its not the best on this site but that bar has been set very high
but it is most definately not the worst which gives you full permission to continue and shock us all with your amazing imagination :D GET WRITING !!

Officelover
10-22-2008, 10:47 AM
Sarah was cold.

"Why am I so cold?" she thought to herself. She realized things, one at a time. Firstly, the coldness.

Second, she realized it was pitch black. She couldn't even see her hands. It was as if a black hole had sucked all of the light out of the place.

Third, the hardness of the ground. It seemed like a hard, rough, cold slab of cement that she was laying on.

And finally, things started coming back to her. The phone call, the pictures, going to the house.

"Where am I?" she thought.

She thought she heard something; "Hello!" She yelled.

Silence.

And then a dim light appeared. There was a creak, and soon all of the room was bright. She had to shield her eyes, it was so bright.

"Hello, Pam." it was Daniel.

"Pam's eyes finally adjusted to the light, and she realized that she was in a cage. A big cage, but still, a cage.

"Let me out!" she screamed.

He said, "No. Unless you want me to release all of the pictures, you will do as I say. Until graduation, you will be my slave, and I will be your master. I know that your parents are away for two weeks. Therefore, for these first two weeks, you will live here. In this time, you will dress as I say, eat as I say, do as I say, etc... If you refuse to do somethng or fail, you will be punished. And you will call me master. Is that perfectly clear?"

She was taken off guard, but said, "Yes."

"Yes what?!"

"Yes, master."

"Good. Get some sleep. Good night, slave."

He left her to her thoughts. The light was turned off again.

Pam had never been inthis time of relationship before, and thought it was some kind of game. A weird game, perhaps, but she had no idea what Daniel had planned.

She was tired, so she slowly drifted off to sleep.

__________________________________________________ _

Thanks for the comments!:)

Officelover
10-22-2008, 12:14 PM
Pam woke up to a very loud alarm. Once again it was dark and cold. Once again Pam forgot where she was, or what she was doing there. Then, she remembered.

Daniel entered the room and said, "Good morning, slave. I trust your sleep was well." She saw a clock on the wall, and realized that it was only seven.

"Get up." said Daniel.

"But I'm still tired!" Pam complained.

"I should punish you for that," Daniel said, "But seeing that this is your first time, I will have compassion on you, slut. If you get up, I won't punish you."

Pam grumpily stood up in her cage.

"Don't think that you'll get away with something like that again."

Daniel put a key in the lock, and a door swung open. "Come on, slave. Out." She was afraid.

She didn't know what was going to happen. It was the first time that she was actually afraid of what would happen.

He opened the door from the room, and motioned for her to follow...

__________________________________________________ __

Sorry these are so short! :o

Don't worry, I will be sure to write more in length next time. As for now, I have to go...

Bye!:)

interesting
10-22-2008, 01:29 PM
All in all, it's okay so far. The narrative is simple, effective and to the point. I could use more meat around the bones myself.

I've already said I'm not keen on blackmail, and I'm not into actual slavery either. This one seems to have both so I'm keeping my distance from commenting too much. But that's just my tastes.

I won't cast my vote until the story is done, that way, I'll get a full picture of the story. I recommend you keep writing.

the_boy
10-24-2008, 10:05 AM
sounds good so far, could us a little bit more description, but it is okay, and I like how the story is believable, please keep it that way.

HottayFerSure
10-24-2008, 12:48 PM
i think its pretty good so far, post longer ones though! haha

Officelover
10-24-2008, 01:48 PM
"You must be hungry, slave." said Daniel.

"Yes, Master." And she was! Pam was starving!

Then, she saw the clock. It was already 10:00! She hadn't had dinner, so she hadn't eaten in almost 20 hours!

Daniel put a medium sized cereal bowl in front of her. It's contents: Milk, apple juice, speghetti sauce, maple syrup, and a variety of other foods. "Eww!" she complained, "I'm not eating that."

He said "Fine."

He took a spoon, and without warning stuck it into her mouth. She had no choice but to swallow.

"If you are going to act like a baby, slut," he said sharply, "You will be treated like one."

The mixture was disgusting, but at least, she thought, she wouldn't be so hungry.

He continued to feed her, until she had finished the mixture.

Then he went to get something from downstairs. He returned with a plastic bag. He pulled out a diaper. He stuck it out in front of her. He ordered, "Go into the bathroom and put this diaper on."

She did so and it was embarrasing.

When she came out, there was another bowl of food. "Wow" she thought to herself sarcastically, "He is really creative." He sat her down, and spoonfed her another bowl.

This time, she remarked, it tasted good. It was yogurt. "Mmm..." she said.

Suddenly, she had a really bad feeling.

He said, "Did you think, baby, that was just yogurt. Why would I do that, stupid baby? Did you even consider the possibility of, let's say, laxitives."

She had to go to the bathroom very badly. He said, "If you take off your diaper, I will punish you severely."

Shetried to fight it, but couldn't. She went to the bathroom. It was humiliating.

"Are we done being a baby, slut?"

"Yes, master. Please."

"Good. Take your diaper off, and be a good girl. Remember, that was only an incredibly minor punishment."

She certainly didn't think so. But, then again, she did not know anything about what he would do.

She went into the bathroom, took the diaper off, and dispiosed of it. She then returned to the kitchen.

"Come, slave. We have a photoshoot to arrange."

A omnipresent fear that she had this entire time had been confirmed.

He went with her downstairs.

In his basement, he took out a camera.

He said, "Okay, slut. Let the photoshoot begin."

__________________________________________________ __--

I'll write more soon!

Comments, please!

I know it isn't so great so far, but, beleive me, I'm just starting it off. Soon, the real fun will begin!

HottayFerSure
10-24-2008, 03:16 PM
its reallllyyyy gooooooood!!

Jazzul
10-24-2008, 07:14 PM
Hurry up and right more!

Coyote
10-24-2008, 08:02 PM
Coyote Likey
{ps this post was too short}

qwertypete
10-27-2008, 05:16 PM
Great start, please continue! I like where it's going..

Officelover
10-28-2008, 01:31 PM
A sharp pang of nervousness raced across Pam's mind.

"Let's start easy." Daniel said.

Daniel ordered her to pose sexily. "It isn't that bad," Pam kept reminding herself, "It could be worse."

She was right. Therefore, things got worse. "Strip to your underwear!" he commanded.

She was, as the cliche goes, stuck between a rock and a hard place.

There already were pictures of her. Some of the pictures she had already taken today. Some of them were what got her into this mess in the first place. Now she was being asked to make more pictures. On one hand, if she did so he would have more to blackmail her with. On the other hand, if he refused, he could release all of the photographs. "Aaargh! Why did this happen to me?!" she thought to herself.

She gingerly shedded her outer garments, revealing her pink bra and panties.

She continued posing, and though Daniel would never reveal it, he was immensely happy the way these things were turning out.

After about five minutes of posing, she complained, "Master, may I sit down now. My feet are tired from all this posing."

"Silence!" He boomed "Just for that, slut, I order you to strip completely."

"What?!"

"Do it!"

She very slowly, daintily, and overall dejectedly removed her bra. Then her panties.

Never, ever, he she done this kind of thing. This was the first time she had let anyone, anyone at all see her naked.

She instinctively put her legs together, and covered her breasts.

"Who told you that you could do that?! Keep posing, slave. Keep posing."

She did so, and never felt worse in her life.

Shyness had always been a big part of her, and this was like an ultamite torture.

Officelover
10-28-2008, 03:31 PM
Thank you for all the comments.

I'll post more soon.:)

Bye!

Artimis
11-01-2008, 12:52 PM
Sounds goood keep going

Officelover
11-01-2008, 01:17 PM
Pam was humiliated.

After Daniel took about 50 pictures total, he finally allowed her to stop. "Come on," said Daniel, "we're going out."

He gave her a plastic bag. Pam quizzically looked at Dan.

"These are clothes, slut," he said, "I belive they're your size."

By this he meant, much to small.

She changed into them and stepped out.

They were uncomfortable. There were some panties, and then a mini-skirt. Also, there was a pink T-Shirt that was extremely tight on her.

She walked out of the bathroom in which she changed, and Daniel said, "Excellent, slave. Now, it is ti,me to go."

'Go where?' She thought. It was 1 P.M.

They left, and went into his car.

They slowly drove away...

:o

georgiadog23
11-01-2008, 02:01 PM
comeon post more next time ;)

HottayFerSure
11-01-2008, 05:00 PM
Amazing! I really love tihs story.

Officelover
11-02-2008, 12:05 PM
Pam and Daniel both sat silently in the car as it swiftly sped away.

They drove for about 15 minutes, until they came to Pam's favorite bookstore, Julie's Books. Daniel parked the car, and Pam had absolutely no idea what wold happen.

'This,' she reminded herself, "is only my first day. And already it's been terrible. What next?"

Daniel said, "Okay slut, it's time to get out. Here are your instructions. I will be next door at Jitters," (the local cafe.) "meanwhile you will go in to Julie's. Look around for 5 minutes. I'll text you."

She entered the shop to the familiar bell's tinkling, and slowly, leisurely looked around in her favorite section, the fantasy fiction section.

She almost forgot about Daniel until her phone softly rang, and she quickly read the following text message.

"Now, go into the Erotica section." (the store had a seperate room for Erotica, so that kids wouldn't go in.) "Find the dirties book there. I know that you are under the age limit, so if anyone comes in, show them your boobs. I'll be in there in half an hour. Master Daniel."

She reluctantly made her way to the erotica room, and snuck in, pretending to look at a large art book. She slowly looked around at title after title, and though she was definitely 'excited' she was much more nervous that someone would come. But then again, this sensation only added to her arousal.

For ten minutes, she was utterly alone. Then a man about 30 came in, and said, "What are you doing in here?"

She said, "Nothing."

He said, "I'm going to have to tell management."

She tried to be seductive (pathetically) and said, "What if I, er, change your mind."

He understood, and she motioned him to come over. Reluctantly, she pulled up her much to tight shirt.

For one minute the man lustily stared at her tits.

Then, she covered them up again, and he went on his way.

She went ahead reading a lame 'erotic story'.

Then, a woman appeared. She was very confused as to what Pam was doing. Pam did not show her breasts.

Then, the woman disappeared.

Immediately after, Daniel entered and screamed, "Idiot! Why did you disobey me?!"

"What?"

"You didn't show her your tits, slut! How come?!"

"She's a woman!"

"So?! An orders an order."

With that, he grabbed her, and led her to the car, and said, "When we get hom, slave, I promise you, you'll be punished."

They sped away, well above the speeding limit.

georgiadog23
11-02-2008, 12:27 PM
again great installment jsut wish it was a bit longer ;)

eye--candy
11-02-2008, 01:02 PM
i agree with everyone that the posts should be longer but GREAT story.

Officelover
11-04-2008, 05:12 PM
I'll write more soon, it's just that, things have been cropping up. Please hang in there. Also, sorry about the length. I'll try to write more next time.:(

Bye:)

HottayFerSure
11-05-2008, 01:28 PM
This story is one of my favorites!

Officelover
11-05-2008, 06:43 PM
Pam and Daniel sped off into the distance, well above the speed limit. They did not stop driving until they had reached Daniel’s house. When they did get there, he stopped the car abruptly, and he awkwardly parked.

Daniel pulled Pam out of the car. She did not know how he could be so strong! She had always thought of herself as a moderately strong person from all of the swim practices, but she didn’t stand a chance against Daniel. “He must work out.” She told herself. She was genuinely worried.

He led her by the hands out of the car. Only taking a matter of seconds to fumble for the key, he quickly burst into the house with her. He closed the door, locked it, and grabbed her by the arms, taking her to the kitchen.

He sat down, and picked her up. He lay her down on him. Despite her kicking, and screaming, he put a gag on her mouth.

She was helpless. Absolutely, positively helpless.

He pulled down her skirt and panties, revealing her white ass.

He proceeded to spank her. Very hard. Never, ever, before had anything like this happened before to Pam. She only felt agony.

Well, agony, and much to her disbelief, excitement.

This rhythmic slapping just went on and on, for what seemed to her like hours. Then, after probably 50 times, he stopped.

Once again, he picked her up, but this time he tied her arms to her legs with ropes. She kneeled, and slowly, he put on a blindfold on her. Then he took off the gag.

She was confused, but screamed at the top of her lungs. Suddenly, she realized there was something in her mouth. Another gag? No, she realized, sickeningly. It was his cock.

She hated this, but she had no way of removing it. So he just left her there.

“Suck!” he ordered.

Never, ever before in her life had she ever, ever, done anything like this. She was a virgin. She had never had any type of sex before. She knew what was happening by some, shall we say, ‘less chaste’ friend’s reminiscing. She had no experience whatsoever.

She had no choice. She began to move her tongue around. After a while, finally she tasted something very bad in her mouth.

He was angry. Very angry.

She was not ready for this. Then, much to her surprise, the mass that had been inside of her mouth suddenly was gone. He untied her hands.

Her blindfold was removed. Then, another order, “Rub my cock.”

“Ew, no!”

She had enough of making him cum.

“What did you say?!! Even now, you don’t learn!!!”

He picked her up, and put her on the table.

He laid her on her back, and tied her to the table.

She was worried.

Suddenly, her two butt cheeks were spread apart.

He stuck his penis inside her anus. Suddenly, she was in pain. She screamed.

Despite herself, she had never been so turned on before in her life. Ever. Her clit throbbed with pleasure.

She had never been in so much pain or so much pleasure before. Soon, he ejaculated.

But it wasn’t over there. Just when she thought it was over, he left her for about a minute. Then, he silently returned with a vibrator.

He stuck it up her pussy, and she yelped from sheer surprise. Then, he turned it up to its highest setting. He left the room for fifteen minutes.

She was in ecstasy for that time.

Then, as quickly as all this had begun, it was over. He returned, pulled the vibe out of her (it was now soaking), and untied her.

Daniel said, “Come on, slut. It’s time to go.”

She put on some clothes, and they headed out the door.

__________________________________________________ __________

So? How is it? Comments please!!!

kitkat
11-06-2008, 03:24 AM
Great story!
Keep up the great work!:)

Officelover
11-06-2008, 05:43 AM
They walked out of the door at three thirty. Her mind was still racing. She had never done anything like what had just happened.

She said nothing.

Daniel was happy. Things were turning out quite the way he had hoped for them to be. He was in absolute control. He liked that.

So they walked to Mill Street. In there town, Mill street was a street for people to walk in. It was designed to be, essentially, a long track for people to walk on besides a road for cars. It was about 1 and half miles long.

“Mill Street?” Pam wondered, “What does he have planed here?”

When they reached the end of Mill Street, Daniel said, “Okay. Start walking. Be aware that I’ll text you soon.”

This was not too hard for her. She loved hiking, so compared to that, this was a snap. After about fifteen minutes, she was halfway. She received a text.

It read:

“Now, you will find the nearest bush. Hide in it as best you can. For every person that sees you, remove an article of clothing. Footwear does not count. Good luck.”

She was nervous. She found a bush, and hid in it. She hid under leaves as a stab at camouflage. Unfortunately, she sucked at camouflage. So in ten minutes, one person had already seen her.

She decided to remove her shirt.

Then a couple walked by and spotted her. She told them a lie about how she was looking for her glasses, and they moved on. She took off her pants and her bra.

No one spotted her for ten more minutes, and Daniel came.

He said, “Good slave. Only three people spotted you?”

She nodded.

“Just for that, you get a reward. Choose any two items of clothing to wear.” Hastily, she chose a shirt and pants.

“Good” said Daniel.

She put those on and briskly walked with him.

“Here is your next task, slut.” He said, “Keep walking to the end, meet me at Hannah’s for Dinner.” (Hannah’s diner was the local restaurant.) “While you walk, you must have flashed three people. Oh, and walk barefoot.” (This would be painful because of the gravel.)

She walked barefoot, trying to walk in the least painful manner.

She saw a group of three boys coming up. “Might as well get it done all in one go.” She thought to herself.

Quickly she lifted up her shirt, and they whistled. She pulled it back down, and ran all the way to Hannah’s. While she ran, she cried.

She felt so violated, so revealed. She felt more humiliated than she had ever felt before in that one day. She wished she had never joined the swim team. “Stupid, stupid, self! Why did I stay late that day?! What was I thinking!”

She had to push on, she resolved. At least, she comforted herself, those pictures won’t be released. That, would be worse than anything else Daniel could do to her.

When she arrived at Hannah’s, she saw Daniel, and plopped herself down at the table. She reached for her drink, as she was parched. “Don’t.” Said Daniel.

“I ordered you a salad, slave.” He said, “I’m going to the restroom. If I find that you’ve drank a single drop of the water in front of you will be punished severely.”

He was gone for fifteen minutes. Those minutes were so long for her. Her mouth was drier than the desert.

He returned, but he had not been to the restroom. In fact, he had put something in her salad.

The salad came, and he said, “Eat.” Hungrily, she bit into the salad, quickly consuming the whole thing.

Then, she felt sleepy.

Very sleepy.

She passed out.

Comments please!!!!:):)

HottayFerSure
11-06-2008, 08:30 AM
Amazing! Kepp up the good work

interesting
11-06-2008, 10:15 AM
I feel I need to comment on this story. What I have to say may or may not earn me the ire of my comrades. It is not my intention to be hurtful but to give a balanced presentation - whether you agree or not is entirely up to you, and this is just my personal opinion.

First and foremost, I think this story should be moved in the Mature Stories section. The themes presented, mainly the slavery and rape, do not belong in this section. Do not forget that, according to the narrative, Pam is an unwilling slave and is being tortured against her will, and at no point in the story did I even get the notion that she was becoming willing, even when she experienced physical and sexual pleasure.

On the grammatical and textual side, the narrative is well-structured, there are very little typos or mistakes and the text flows very well. It's an easy read, and the presentation is believable in itself.

The characters, however, are not believable to my taste, particularly the character of Pam. The girl is being molested, raped and humiliated. Unless she is completely submissive and has no free will (which does not seem to be the case since she actively resists several times), in the last post she is left alone. At some point, she would go to the police, tell her story about Daniel, and they would have enough physical evidence (from the rape alone) to arrest him and convict him. My suspension of disbelief only goes so far.

The story in itself is well thought out, plays on many of the usual themes found here, but it falls short of realism. If you're not looking for realism, then by all means, please continue on this path, you are working a straightfoward narrative that works outside of established behaviorial patterns. I still think this is a mature story and should be moved there.

OffKilterHalo
11-06-2008, 12:01 PM
I'll keep this short. I agree with Interesting.
You should really consider moving this to the Mature section.
It is a good easy read.
The characters are behaving in a manner that stretches suspension of disbelief to the breaking point.

Officelover
11-06-2008, 02:11 PM
I feel I need to comment on this story. What I have to say may or may not earn me the ire of my comrades. It is not my intention to be hurtful but to give a balanced presentation - whether you agree or not is entirely up to you, and this is just my personal opinion.

First and foremost, I think this story should be moved in the Mature Stories section. The themes presented, mainly the slavery and rape, do not belong in this section. Do not forget that, according to the narrative, Pam is an unwilling slave and is being tortured against her will, and at no point in the story did I even get the notion that she was becoming willing, even when she experienced physical and sexual pleasure.

On the grammatical and textual side, the narrative is well-structured, there are very little typos or mistakes and the text flows very well. It's an easy read, and the presentation is believable in itself.

The characters, however, are not believable to my taste, particularly the character of Pam. The girl is being molested, raped and humiliated. Unless she is completely submissive and has no free will (which does not seem to be the case since she actively resists several times), in the last post she is left alone. At some point, she would go to the police, tell her story about Daniel, and they would have enough physical evidence (from the rape alone) to arrest him and convict him. My suspension of disbelief only goes so far.

The story in itself is well thought out, plays on many of the usual themes found here, but it falls short of realism. If you're not looking for realism, then by all means, please continue on this path, you are working a straightfoward narrative that works outside of established behaviorial patterns. I still think this is a mature story and should be moved there.

It's true that, in retrospect, this might have worked better in Mature section. I don't really know how to move it though. If you could tell me...

About the realism: let me explain something. Though Pam is forced against her will into these situtations, she does have one choice: she can tell the police. But, in my mind, she is scared. I mean, what would happen if she told them; he parents and friends would never look at her the same way again, and he could release the photos! She thinks this is the lesser of two evils, and does not want to bring this story out into the open.

But thank you for the advice!

interesting
11-06-2008, 02:24 PM
You don't really need to justify yourself here, as I said, mine is merely an interpretation of the facts, no better than anyone else's. I only include it to highlight my reasoning. Take it or leave it, this is YOUR story, not mine.

It's true that Pam may not be reasoning rationally there, but there is a point around which, after being molested, photographed, violated in multiple fashions and raped repeatedly, she will have had enough. She might even try to kill her agressor, since she is not acting rationally. And Daniel is not being very smart about his abuse, leaving her alone, forcing her to do things when he is not there, he's creating all sorts of loopholes which can backfire on him. Sooner or later, someone is going to realize that this girl is not behaving normally - and I'm pretty sure if Pam should be confronted with an 'Are you all right?' she would burst into tears. She may not be able to say what's going on, but that would be sufficient to draw the authorities.

Possibly, and this is entirely character interpretation on my part, but the only rationale I can find for Pam not coming forward is that she is enjoying this (can't see how, but it doesn't have to make sense to anyone but her). I'm just not reading any of that into the story. My recommandation is that you need to include personal gratification for her if you want to make it believable that she would submit to this. She might even be able to turn the tables on him eventually - even though I think that if she did, she would probably end up killing him.

As for moving it into Mature Stories, one of the Moderators could do it... if we ask nicely.

Officelover
11-07-2008, 05:11 AM
You don't really need to justify yourself here, as I said, mine is merely an interpretation of the facts, no better than anyone else's. I only include it to highlight my reasoning. Take it or leave it, this is YOUR story, not mine.

It's true that Pam may not be reasoning rationally there, but there is a point around which, after being molested, photographed, violated in multiple fashions and raped repeatedly, she will have had enough. She might even try to kill her agressor, since she is not acting rationally. And Daniel is not being very smart about his abuse, leaving her alone, forcing her to do things when he is not there, he's creating all sorts of loopholes which can backfire on him. Sooner or later, someone is going to realize that this girl is not behaving normally - and I'm pretty sure if Pam should be confronted with an 'Are you all right?' she would burst into tears. She may not be able to say what's going on, but that would be sufficient to draw the authorities.

Possibly, and this is entirely character interpretation on my part, but the only rationale I can find for Pam not coming forward is that she is enjoying this (can't see how, but it doesn't have to make sense to anyone but her). I'm just not reading any of that into the story. My recommandation is that you need to include personal gratification for her if you want to make it believable that she would submit to this. She might even be able to turn the tables on him eventually - even though I think that if she did, she would probably end up killing him.

As for moving it into Mature Stories, one of the Moderators could do it... if we ask nicely.

I know you are just interpreting the facts, and I can try to make it a bit more realistic; but really this is just a story. It's fiction, and I'm just kind of trying to write this story.

I was planning on adding some personal gratification, but, I think it's better if she hates what she's doing, at least in the beginning.

We'll see how it turns out, I guess.

Thank you for the advice.

Also, moderators, if you could move this story that would be helpful:D!

Officelover
11-07-2008, 03:06 PM
Pam woke to find herself in a room that was absolutely and entirely red. Red floor. Red walls. Red carpet. Even a red door. When she realized she was naked, her cheeks were also red.

She was chained. "Hello, slut." a voice said singsongly, "How are we this fine morning?"

"Where is Daniel's voice coming from?" Pam wondered aloud.

"I am speaking through an intercom system, slave." the voice blared, "Now, in five minutes people will one by one come throught the door. You will whatever they say for fifteen minutes. If you disobey or displease them in any way, they will be aloud to pick from a list of punishments at the end. These are paying customers and you must please them. Is that clear?"

"Yes." She said.

Daniel said, "Good."

Time passed for what seemed like ages before the first person entered. The door locked behind him. He was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. He held the key to her chains. "Okay," he said, "It's time for you to, um, give me oral."

He undid his pants, and she sucked. She was more used to it by now.

It was revolting.

Now, he told her to stand up. "I can't." She said, as she was still in chains. "What did you say?" He angrily said.

Suddenly Daniel's voice reappeares, and said, "Time. Mr. Smith, did she disobey you in any way?" He said, "As a matter of fact, she did."

"Slut! Is that true?!"

"What? No, it's just that."

Daniel interrupted, "SILENCE! Mr. Smith has paid money and we should let him punish you."

Though she could not see him, Pam was sure hew as enjoying this.

"Now then," Daniel proceeded, "Mr. Smith, you may punish her in the following ways. You can spank her, whip her, or have sex with her."

Mr. smith said, "I'll whip her."

A look of sheer terror fell over Pam's eyes. "Good," said Daniel, "Unchain her and give her, say, twenty lashes."

He unchained her, and grabbed a whip. He laid her down on the ground, and whipped her. With each sharp lash, Pam cried out in agony. Despite herself, a small part of her remained aroused. She was at a complete loss of control.

He finished, and chained her up again. Then he left, and a new person came in. Only this time it was a woman.

She made no hesitation to unchain her, lie her down and sit on her face. "Lick my ass." She dominantly asserted.

Never had Pam though of lesbianism before, yet her she was, naked in a room with a woman, who's ass she now kissed.

The woman finally came, and she was revolted by the juice produced. Soon the woman left.

For the entire day, she served as submissive to people. Six times she was whipped, and eight she was spanked. By the end of the day, she was so tired and enraged that she collapsed on the ground of the red room that she had come to hate.

She wept, and then slept.

Comments please!!!!!!!!:)

Officelover
11-08-2008, 09:03 AM
I'm going to post this, but unless I get more feedback and comments soon, I might stop.:(

Thank you interesting for your critique:)

Pam woke up in her cage. She had guessed that Daniel had moved her there from the red room. This was only her third day there.

What would happen to her? He was entirely selfish. She knew that she could not let those pictures be released, but this was terrible. Absolutely terrible.

This was a nightmare.

Suddenly, Daniel walked in the door, and said, “Up.” He opened the door to her cage, and Pam gingerly stepped out.

“We’re going out, slave.”

She looked at him as if to ask where her outfit was. “Oh, I forgot.” He turned on the lights to reveal a table. On this table, there were some supplies. There was a little bit of very scratchy fabric, twenty sheets of construction paper, three plastic bags, a glue stick, a roll of tape, a stapler, a newspaper, scissors, a small roll of string, and a circular piece of felt.

“You, slut,” said Daniel, “will take the next half an hour or so to construct an outfit. This, she suspected, would not be an easy task. She was comforted by the surprising abundance of materials.

Daniel left leaving Pam to design her clothes. She took the circular piece of felt, and put it ‘between her legs’. She tied it with some string.

She took the precious remainder of the fabric she had. It was about 4 and one half feet long by 3 feet. She wrapped it loosely around her legs, and bunched it up in the middle, creating makeshift panties.

Then, she took the scissors and cut the newspaper to make pant legs. They took two long sheets for each leg, and made sure they went completely around her leg. She took the very top of the paper and glued it to the bottom. Then she taped it for extra strength.

After she had made both pant legs, she took another two sheets, to put on top of each one. She taped and glue, until she had a pair of pants made completely out of newspaper.

Ingeniously, Pam took the shopping bags, and put her arms through them; two covered the front, while another one was in the back. Then she took three pieces of the construction paper and taped them together. She covered the plastic bags. She did the same thing over and over again. She added some newspaper sleeves and had a shirt.

She added newspaper and paper to spots that seemed weak, and reinforced with more tape, glue, and string.

She went to the mirror and admired her handiwork. She had covered all of her ‘private parts’.

Daniel came down and whistled. “Well, well, slut. You know how to make an outfit.”

“Let’s go, shall we.” He said after a while.

They left.

eastcoastchick7
11-08-2008, 02:20 PM
omg this story is so good plz dont stop

georgiadog23
11-08-2008, 05:20 PM
plz dont stop this is good

Officelover
11-09-2008, 11:24 AM
First of all, thank you for the comments.:)

Second of all, I am changing something: her parents are not away for two weeks, but rather just one.

(I would edit it, but for some reason, I can't.)

Third of all, if anyone has any ideas, just tell me.

HottayFerSure
11-12-2008, 09:56 AM
dont stop this story is amazing, and my favorite!

Officelover
11-13-2008, 04:51 AM
I'm sorry to keep you waiting, it's just that I've been too busy. On Friday, I'll try to post more. Don't worry, it's going to be good.

qwertypete
11-14-2008, 01:45 PM
Keep it up, can't wait for more...

Officelover
11-14-2008, 03:11 PM
Pam and Daniel exited the hose, and went into Daniel's car. "By the way, slut," said Daniel, "Nice outfit."

Pam got no joy out of his compliment. Daniel had not yet started the car, and he put a blindfold on Pam. Daniel ordered her, "Do not take this off, slave, until I tell you to."

She had no intention of taking it off anyways.

She had not yet eaten breakfast, and she was very hungry. However, she knew about Daniel's 'temper' for her requests, and she was in no mood for any kind of punishment. She decided to not say anything.

Pam fell asleep.

Daniel was driving. The silence gave him chance to review his plan. Daniel thought, "It was lucky of me to have found this slave. She's much better than the others. There was Lucy; ugh, whaty an idiot! And Valentine, she actually enjoyed the punishments. Come on, if your a painslut, you should be in a real relationship, not blackmail!

"Yes, Pam is the best so far. She has my two needs; she doesn't like it and she's hot."

His mind wandered to her young, hot body. Slowly, a bulge began to appear in his pants. He shook it off, and snapped back to real life. He refocused on driving.

Pam, meanwhile, was still sound asleep.

After about an hour of driving, at eight o' clock, Pam woke up. There was so much noise. It was very loud. It sounded like traffic. "Master," she said, with a yawn, "where are we?"

"Oh good, you're up." said Daniel.

She reached to remove her blindfold, when Daniel said, "Don't." She remebered his command and instantaneously stopped.

"Now, slut," he said, "we are in New York City."

Her eyes opened wide underneath her blindfold. New York was an hour away from her town, and she loved it. She went about once every 3 months, and was at first extatic.

But then she remembered her outfit.

Wories began to flood her mind. What would Danile make her do? Would anyone see her in this outfit?

Daniel parked the car, in the middle of the city, near an apartment building. "Master," started Pam, "if you don't mind me asking; what are we doing here?"

With a wicked grin he said, "We're just stopping here before your task begins."

He pressed a button, and a voice came on, and said, "Hello."

"It's me, Tom."

"Oh, Dan. Come on up."

There was an electronic buzz, and they entered the building. There were not too many people in the lobby, but nonetheless Pam was humiliated by the number of people who saw her in her newspaper clothing.

Her only comfort was that at least she was decent, and had made an outfit to protect said decency.

They entered the elevator, and Daniel pressed the button for the seventh floor.

Slowly, the elevato climbed. After about fourty-five seconds, they arrived with a 'ding'. Pam's master scanned the area, and then went left. Pam followed. "714, 716, 718," Daniel muttered under his breath, "Ah, 720." He knocked on the door.

A man about 30 opened the door, and said in a New York accent, "Dan, how the hell are you?"
They shook hands and engaged in brief conversation, leaving Pam out of the conversation. Finally, the man pointed to Pam, and said, "She yours?"

Daniel said, "Yeah, Tom. Blackmailing 'er."

"Well, I suppose we better take her in then!" He burst out in laughter. Pam did not like Tom. He gave off this vibe of being mean, just like Daniel.

Daniel, and Tom sat down on chairs, facing each other. There was a glass coffeetable in between them. "Sit." said Daniel. Pam sat on a chair, only to be reprimanded by Tom; "What are you doing? Hasn't your master taught you any manners?" he looked Daniel in the eye, and then refocused on Pam, "sit on the ground, slut."

She did so carefully, as to not tear her very delicate clothes.

"Good." said Daniel.

Tom said, "I betcha your wondering how me and your master know each other."

Pam nodded in agreement.

"Well, he's my nephew. My older brother, Frank, he was a wet blanket. No offence, Dan."

"None taken." said Daniel.

"Well, he had Dan here; an' Frank was always rather dumb. So when he caught Daniel here practicing BDSM wit his girlfriend, he freaked. He punished poor Dan here, and Daniel did the right thing. He got emancipated, so now he's livin' on his own. I figure he needs a father figure, so I help him out a bit."

Daniel was smiling.

"Every month or so he comes over here, and I talk to him, an' give him advice."

Pam was amazed; she had never given much thought to him except that he was mean.

Daniel said, "So, Tom, ya want to check out Pam."

"Sure." said Tom.

Daniel ordered, "Stand up strait, slave."

She did so, and Tom went over. He asked, "This top come off?"

Pam nodded, and instantly regretted it. "Don't worry," he said while peeling off one of the peice of tape, "I have more tape for you."

The construction paper came off, all at once, and he pulled down the newspaper sleeves. Then, he took the shopping bags, and removed them, fully exposing her boobs.

"Nice slave, you got here, Daniel."

Daniel beamed. Tom played with her nipples a bit, and then said, "Okay, everything here is in order. He put back on her shoping bag bra, and her construction paper top he retaped, now stronger than ever. Then he pulled back up her newspaper sleeves, and attached them to her shirt.

He then, carefully, untaped her pant legs from the rest of her pants. He asked her to hop up, so he could pull of the pant legs. She did so.

Then, he removed the remainder of her newspaper pants, and took, the fabric panties off. Her ass was now completely in view.

She dreaded what she knew was coming next.

He untied the string, and slowly the felt circle dropped.

Her vagina was being stared at by a stranger!!!

This was too much, but she had no power over anything. She wanted to cry so much, but sadly, couldn't.

To her suprise, he fished in his drawer, and pulled out a small vibrator. He stuck it in her pussy, and left it there. Then he rebuilt her clothes around her exactly as they were before, with one exception. On the side facing her vagina, the felt circle had paper on it too.He handed Daniel a remote.

He fiddled with the dial, and suddenly the vibe began to pound trechorously. Then it stopped. aniel laughed with glee.

"Good," said Daniel, "thank you Uncle Tom. Now, Pam, while you go through your day today, I will occasionally use this. As a warning, I have to tell you. You may not cum today. Do you hear me? YOU MAY NOT CUM!"

Pam nodded. "Oh, and by the way, slut," he said, "Don't be suprised if there are a couple of 'extra features'."

With that, they bid Tom goodbye, and left.

They proceeded down the elevator, and back into Daniel's car.

As she was so many times recently, Pam was nervous.

qwertypete
11-14-2008, 03:27 PM
Yet another great installment... please continue, it's getting really good!

georgiadog23
11-14-2008, 06:47 PM
again great story!

Officelover
11-15-2008, 10:35 AM
Pam and Daniel walked out of the building. She hadn't really gotten a chance to view her surroundings, and she now realized that she was in Brooklyn.

She was about to get into Daniel's car, when he said, "No, slave. I will drive alone. However, I will meet you at Battery Park. Do you know where that is?"

"Yes." she said.

"Good. You can take a taxi."

"But, um, I don't have any money."

"Well, you'll just have to 'convince' a taxi driver, then, won't you. I'm off. See you at 12 o' clock sharp. Don't be late."

She walked down the street, and saw a taxi. She hailed it.

The driver pulled up and said, "Where to?"

Pam answered, "Um, Battery Park. But, you see, I don't have any money."

The driver started to drive away.

"WAIT!" screamed Pam, with a quick look at her watch. It showed 11:00

She tried to make her sexiest voice possible, and said, "Maybe I can convince you, another way."

He nodded, and stepped out of the cab. He was a tall man, and he wore jeans and a T-shirt. They went into an alley, and he unzipped his pants, and whipped out his cock.

She slowly began to touch it, and then began to start rubbing up his shaft.

Eventually he came, and she was disgusted. This was her first time giving someone a hand job, and she had felt disgusting. She just wanted to get to her destination.

She climbed into the cab, and he started to drive. Pam glimpsed at her watch again, and then ordered, "Step on it."

The driver spoke for the first time, "Your a bit mean for someone who's not paying."

She sat the rest of the ride in silence.

Then, as she looked out the window she felt a massive vibration in her pussy. The vibrator! She had forgotten all about it. She went to her darkest, deepest place, trying not to cum.

It finally stopped.

At 11:45 the driver let her off at Battery Park.

She stood there, and looked around for Daniel. Then she finally saw him. "Jerk!" she thought. She made her way through the crowd, and then he disappeared. She had ten minutes. She decided to sit down on a bench.

Suddenly, a huge pulsation in her vagina! Huge! She needed to cum so bad right now, but resisted the urge. Then it stopped. Twenty seconds later, she felt a spurt of liquid in her pussy.

Soon, Daniel stood before her, and said, "Good job, slut. Oh and, by the way, that wasn't water. It was icy hot."

She 'froze'. He walked along, and she had no choice but to follow him.

He walked to the ticket booth for the ferry, and payed the lady. As Pam wlaked by the woman, she giggled, "Nice outfit."

Pam's cheeks turned a bright shade of red.

They boarded a ferry quickly.

When it started sailing, they sat in silence...

georgiadog23
11-15-2008, 11:49 AM
another great part way to go

Hampers
11-15-2008, 05:26 PM
After much careful thinking and considering, Deep Thought has declared that this is to be moved to the Mature Stories section.

I would apologise to the younger readers, but they won't be able to see this post anyway.

Moved.

HottayFerSure
11-16-2008, 11:56 AM
Post More, I loveeeee it!

ty_la
11-16-2008, 04:22 PM
awesome! more? :)

Playstation
11-18-2008, 09:24 AM
Moar plez :D This is awesome..

Officelover
11-21-2008, 02:44 PM
The boat slowed down, and lurched to a stop. They had arrived at their destination; Liberty Island.

Pam and Daniel got off. Pam was, despite the situation, excited. She always had admired the Statue of Liberty. When she was a litle girl, she had gone to it. Unfortunately, now you can not go in the statue; just the base.

Now she felt she could really understand the inscription; "...Yearning to breathe free...". This is precisely what she wanted; Freedom.

"Here you go." said Daniel, handing Pam a pass.

She viewed it inquisitively, and he said, "Use it to get in the base of the statue. I'll call you. As for now, goodbye."

He ambled off in a seemingly random direction. Pam shrugged, and headed for the enterance. She went in, and produced her pass. They let her in, and she walked into the monument.

She viewed some exhibits, and basically just walked around. Suddenly she felt two simutaneous buzzes. One was from her phone. The other was from the vibrator. "Damn it!" she thought.

"Hi, how are you. What's the buzz?" Daniel said in a kind of cruel singsong voice.

"Please stop this vibration, master."

"Why should I?"

The vibrating increased. Rapider, rapider. "Because," said Pam, on the edge of cumming, "You wouldn't want me to cum."

"True," he said, "I guess your right."

It stopped. Pam was conflicted. On the one hand she was glad she handn't came, so that she wouldn't be punished. On the other hand, she was frustrated. Her body took control and wanted to cum.

Daniel said, "You should have pain rather than pleasure.You have three minutes. Start walking, slut, or else."

The phone clicked, as Daniel had hung up. She wondered what he meant by, "you have three minutes", and, "pain rather than pleasure."

She sat down. After a minute, the phone rang. "Hello?"

"Bad slave! Why aren't you walking?!"

"How did you know?!" she asked with terror.

"You didn't think that your vibrator might have some sort of measurement-taker. Really slave? Man, you really are a stupid bitch."

"I, I..." Her voice trailed off, not knowing what to say.

"Get up, idiot!!!"

She did so and walked hastily.

"By the way, slut, let me begin the countdowm for you." he said.

"Fifteen, fourteen thirteen,"

What would happen?

"twelve, eleven, ten,"

Pam was worried.

"Nine, eight, seven,"

She was scared now. Daniel had some property in his voice that made her tremble with fear.

"Six, five four,"

She felt like she wanted to scream!!!

"Three"

She tried calming down. Relax. Nothing's going to happen. Just be calm.

"Two"

Calm. Serene. Calm. Serene.

"One"

It's no use; this is too much!!!

"Go."

He hung up. And nothing happened. Pam stopped walking. She shrugged and went into the ladies room to collect her thoughts.

Little did she know, that things actually were starting to happen.

She sat down on a nice leather chair in the little vestivule beween the hall and the actual bathroom. She picked up a magazine but soon, she felt a strange feeling. Like, like, the vibrator inside of her was, well, growing.

In fact, it was. This vibrator was a cruel devise, designed by Daniel's uncle. One of the cruel adaptations, to the medium sized vibrator was two metal rods on either side of the vibe, which, on order, would come out of the sides.

This was torture.

This was cruel.

"Why?!!!!" thought Pam.

Finally it stopped growing, but then again, neither did it shrink.

The phone rang, and she answered, "Daniel! Please stop this!"

He responded, "No. Meet me outside, at the ferry."

That was that. She walked, but found it akward to walk. She was so worried that people would see, but thankfully, no one seemed to.

At the ferry, Daniel said, "Okay, slut this is the last ferry."

She started to get on, but he said, "Nope. Sorry, but this is not your place. You'll be spending the night on the island. With that he got on the boat, and it sailed away. She was trapped. On an island. At night. In paper clothing. In the cold. With no food or supplies.

Yep, she was pretty scared.

eye--candy
11-22-2008, 10:52 AM
This story is the best i have read here! Keep going!

Officelover
11-24-2008, 04:57 PM
Pam went to a grassy area, and tried to lay down. It was a buggy night, and there were little rocks all over the place. It was very uncomfortable.

Pam was tired; she only wanted to sleep after this horrid day.

She slowly drifted off...

UNTIL, a sharp, painful vibration occured. "Damn it!" she screamed.

She drifted off five times, and five times the vibration recurred.

By morning she was exhausted. Then, she saw the ferry. She got a text:

"When the ferry stops, go onto the boat. If you are late, or they don't let you on, you will be punished severely, and you will not be able to leave until tommorow morning."

She was in no mood for a punishment. All she wanted to do, was to get off this island, and curl up on a nice warm bed.

When the boat arrived, she dashed up the ramp, and ran around until she found a place to hide. She eventually hid in a closet. She crouched down without thinking, when she suddenly heard a rip.

"Oh no." she said.

She inspected it, and, unsuprisingly, the pant legs had finally given. Her nice pants were now shorts. Her shirt did not look good either. "Shit!" she said.

Suddenly, the door whirled open, to reveal, suprise suprise, Daniel.

"Daniel!" she exclaimed.

"Shhh, slut!" he scolded.

He locked the closet door. Much to Pam's horror, he produced the remote for the vibrator. "Now, slave," he cautioned, "you will take this punishment without a word. Is that clear?"

She nodded. He fiddled with the elaborate dials, switches, and buttons. Until the vibrator rapidly pulsed. Then, it stopped.

Soon, it turned around and around. Then it stopped. Each time, Pam became annoyed. She wanted to cum, and yet she knew that if she did, she would be severely punished.

It vibrated, and stopped. Pulsated, then stopped. Turned, and expanded. For ten times it put her on the edge, and then stopped.

Daniel laughed, and said, "Lucky, lucky, lucky whore."

He sighed, and said, "I supose that's good for now. Slut, in what condition is your outfit?"

"Um, pretty good, master," answered Pam, "but, it's beginning to tear."

"That's really too bad, slut." said Daniel with a wicked grin.

"You know what else is too bad, slave?" he added, "That I have to continue with this."

He pushed one button on the remote. Pam sensed a small bulge coming out of the vibrator. What was really happening was, that the vibrator had a seperate rod. This rod could be slowly ejected. When this happed it, slowly put pressure on the newspaper.

Soon, with just the right amount of pressure, the newspaper ripped. This now damaged newspaper, ripped completely. Her pants were gone. Irreplaceable.

Simultaneously, the rubber band holding her outer 'panties' snapped. The itchy fabric panties were now useless. All that seperated the world from her pussy was a thin cirular peice of fabric. On top of that, much of her pubic hair was visible.

The rod slowly retracted. Daniel unded the circle, and removed the vibrator. Pam sighed of relief. Daniel checked the newspaper; dry.

"Well done, slave!!!" he said. "All that time and no cumming? I'm impressed!" His complements had no effect on her, but she politely thanked him.

He replaced the circle, and retied it.

"Good. Now slave, we are going to get off soon."

"Um, master. I have a question."

"Hmmm?"

"Can I have some sort of, er, outer protection, please."

"No!!! Idiot! Did you really believe that I would give you that?!"

"Sorry, master. It's just that, that..." her voice trailed off.

"Just for that, slut," he said, "I'll make it harder for you."

He took out some scissors. Slowly, carefully, he cut a line almost all the way down her construction paper shirt. He chuckled, "When will you learn?"

He said, "Oh. Here's our stop. There will be a blue car in the parking lot. You will not recognize it. It's licence plate number is FDV-587. Find it. The key will be with a man near it, who is wearing a purple hat. Do whatever he says. When you get the key from him, open the car, and sit there. There will be paper and pen, and a note from me describing your task. Do not leave the car, for any reason whatsoever, until I come at twelve. Also,"

He took out a wristwatch.

"If this comes off at any time, or if you try to fall asleep, it will give you a nasty shock. Is that absolutely clear?"

"Yes."

"Good, slut."

"Go!"

She ran out of the door. Bad move. Her paper shirt began to fall apart. "No!" she screamed. But it was too late. Slowly, the paper tore for the final time, and it fell limply to the floor.

This was too much.

All that seperated the world from her boobs was two plastic shopping bags. All that seperated the world from her vagina was a circle of fabric. Her ass was almost in clear view. So many of her boundaries, about to be broken! On top of that, in the busiest city in the country!

She ran off the dock, into the parking lot.

Blue car... blue car.

She realized two things. One: The parking lot was huge. Two: There were about 150 Blue cars.

She hastily looked for blue cars, with FDV-587.

After half an hour she found it.

Hello said a man in a purple hat.

Officelover
11-25-2008, 03:45 PM
I think that one of the great hallmarks of this web-site is that there is so much feedback. Also, I have time and time again requested fro ideas. I will not write more, until there is at least 2 more comments. (That is your punishment:sado:ha ha ha.)

Sorry, it's just that I like responses.

Carry on.

:)

Zeromus
11-25-2008, 03:57 PM
Just read this page, Its an excellent story however, some emotions could be better brought forth.

ZeroTheBloody
11-25-2008, 04:02 PM
I think that one of the great hallmarks of this web-site is that there is so much feedback. Also, I have time and time again requested fro ideas. I will not write more, until there is at least 2 more comments. (That is your punishment:sado:ha ha ha.)

Sorry, it's just that I like responses.

Carry on.

You want a comment? Sure!
Great story, simply superb!
I especially liked the part about the self-made clothing!
Definetly waiting for more!

eye--candy
11-25-2008, 05:16 PM
i LOVE this story! it is one of the best on this site! it is very creative! please continue!

Officelover
11-25-2008, 05:54 PM
You win! Sorry, it's just I get a little self-concious when I don't know if anyone is reading my threads. Thank you very much. I will try to convey more emotions.

I'll post more soon! :)

interesting
11-25-2008, 09:33 PM
You're all lucky I'm not self-conscious :)

You're doing a fine work on this so far, though I'm glad its now in mature stories. The subject matter was highly inappropriate for younger readers.

It's sad to say, I am experiencing very little sympathy for this poor girl; she is taking all this with too much distance and I still can't relate to her. I'm sorry, I just feel that way. I do hope she gets out all right in the end, even if it won't be by her doing. I think what bothers me about her behavior is that she is simply a victim, and does not seem to have any true backbone. If that was your intent, you succeeded, but it just doesn't work for me.

As to the narrative, it flows well and the grammar is appropriate. Given what we discussed, I say keep at it and don't mind my ranting. You do have a good story and intriguing twists, and they keep me reading, so you're still doing something right. :)

HottayFerSure
11-26-2008, 11:18 AM
i've probably said this many many times, but this story is amazing!

lola78530521
11-26-2008, 02:01 PM
really good. This is realy good!

LOVE IT

CheshireCat_13
11-26-2008, 07:04 PM
This is a really good story. Please continue and post the next segment as soon as possible.

Officelover
11-29-2008, 07:28 AM
(Sorry I dind't post on Friday like usual; you know, Thanksgiving and stuff!)

Pam was standing in the parking lot. The man in the purple hat said to her, "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Luke Reynolds. Your first task is very simple. I notice your, um, humble outfit." He motioned to the remainder of her homemade clothes. All that remained were three shopping bags acting as a bra, and a fabric circle as underwear.

"Well, I've brought a change of clothes for you. First get out of your clothes now, and I'll hand them to you. I've been ordered to warn you, do not try to cover yourself. I have been authorized to punish you."

She would be happy to recieve no punishment ever again.

She daintily removed her 'bra'. A surge of shame came as she removed the last shopping bag. Instantaneously, she blushed.

Then, she untied the string, and the fabric dropped to the ground. She was completely naked; vulnerable in every respect. Humiliated, devestated, tortured; none of those even began to imply the kind of emotional pain she felt at this moment.

For those ho read this story at leisure, for those who do not understand how this must feel, I have provided a guide. First imagine yourself as a vrgin teenage girl. Then imagine yourself standing entirely naked, unable to cover yourself, waiting for an utter stranger to get clothes out of his trunk. Finally, imagine yourself in the third largest city on the globe, and the largest city in the country.

Luke finally produced clothes. They were a skimpy red bikini. She snatched them out of his hands, and put them both on. "Ahhh." she sighed. She never imagined how good it must feel to wear a bikini in a large city.

"Okay," said Luke, "It's time for you to get the car keys." With that, he threw them.

"Why'd you do that?" asked Pam furiously.

"Just go get them."

She ran over to the area where she thought she saw them. After precisely 27 minuts and 43 seconds of searching, she found them. She strolled along to find Luke, but he was not there. She put the key into the door, and it opened.

Inside there was a note.

"Good job, slut. Now then, it's time to do yor next job. You'll see paper and a pen. Write the following over and over again until I get back "I am a slut." You got that? Good. Now get to it! By the way, while your in this car do not make any sound whatsoever, or leave for any reason."

She took the paper, and started writing.

Seconds soon turned to minutes. At twelve o' clock, on the dot, Daniel entered the car. "You can talk now." he said. By 12:00 she had written it 723 times over. Her hand obviously hurt.

"Thank you master."

He started driving. Pam was so glad to leave New York City. Daniel said, "Slae, I believe you've written me a poem. Please, recite it."

She did so. All 723 times.

By the end of the poem, Daniel said, "That was the worst poem I've ever heard."

__________________________________________________ ____

Soon they arrived at a beach. There was no one there. This was not so shocking, seeing as it was April.

For those who live closer to the equator, or landlocked, I will explain something to you about water in April. They are in Connecticut. In April, in Connecticut, it would be FREEZING. Like, 35 degrees Farenhiet freezing.

They got out. "Okay slut, first," said Daniel, "you are to put sand in your bra cups ad panties."

She gingerly did so. It was very itchy.

"Good, now go for a swim."

"Are you kidding me? I'm not doing that!"

"Why?"

"Because I'll freeze to death!"

"I'm giving you one last chance. Will you or will you not go into that water?"

"No!"

She was so sick and tired of being ordered around that she forgot about the blackmail. "You, slave," said a very angry Daniel, "are going to be punished. Get in the car."

She returned to the car. He drove sharply and speedily. They returned home. He ordered hrer, "Come with me."

She did so. He took her down to the basement, and then to the sub-basement. Then, he opened a door she had never been through before. The punishment room.

He threw her onto a table, and cuffed her arms and legs. He tore off her bikini, and proceeded to whip her. Never before had she felt this much pain. She began to cry. He chained her some more.

He proceeded to gag her. Then he left the room for five minutes. Pam was very nervous. He returned with a bucket of hot wax. He poured it on her.

More tears formed at her eyes. She was covered with multi-colored wax. It still burned.

He then inseted a vibrator into her pussy. He tied it there, and knotted it three times. With a final flourish he put a lit candle in her ass.

He then left the room with this final statement, "I will see you in 24 hours."

__________________________________________________ _____

Comments please!

Officelover
11-29-2008, 08:00 AM
It had been seven hours so far. Pam lay here hungry, tired, thirsty, in pain, and yearning to breath free. There was no clock, no windows. Pam had no idea how much time had passed. It felt like ages.

This time she could not eat, drink, not even talk. All she did was lay there, repeatedly cumming. Occasionally a drip of wax landed on her, but the candle was almost burnt out now.

She was tired but this whole thing kept her from sleeping.

So all she could really do was think.

This is what she thought:

"This is hell. What have I done to deserve this? Why God? God who I love so much, why do you test me so? Why?!

"How did I get into this mess anyways? Me and my stupid swim club. 'Oh look at me, teacher, I'm staying late to practice more. Lah-dee-da-da.' I was stupid. Oh, and then I really take the cake by showering there. I could have waited five minutes, and I'd have been home. But no! I had to did t then.

"What am I saying? I shouldn't be angry at myself. I should be angry at Daniel! Daniel; that fithy, no-good, evil, sadistic, cruel, slimy, mean, stupid, hating, treachorous bastard!

"Why, he, he, blackmails me. And what does he force me to do? He makes me strip, take punishments, break all my limits! Why? What joy does he get out of it?"

She spent the next hour mentally cursing him. She said insults, she named the list of cruel things he had done to her. She cursed him. She swore. She thouht of how she would torture him someday.

But after an hour or two, she was fresh out of anger.

"If I'm angry at him, he can always blackmail me more. Whereas, if I make him happy, maybe he will forgive me. Maybe he will stop blackmailing me."

Another part of her is called into existance. It says, "What the hell, Pam? Why are you even considering submission! Why?"

"It would not be real submission," said the part of her who we shall refer to as A, "It would be temporary."

"So fake submission?" said the part of her who we shall refer to as 'B', "What good will that do?"

"Not fake," said A, "Just, well, we could delude ourself into thinking that we really should serve that creep, Daniel."

"Great," said B, "then we'll get more pain and suffering. Some day we'll wake up and realize all this torture, and we'll do something stupid."

"It would be reversable." said A, "The end of the blackmail should be enough to stop our delusion."

B had no argument, and Pam's concious had heard enough.

Her brain started replacing all the anger in her with loyalty for her master.

Her brain singed all her limits.

Part of her was sad, and worried that she would never escape this.

Another part said, "Just go with the flow. Soon enough we'll escape, and we'll bring back all the limits, and she can just be Pam again."

The inward debate ended.

She lay there, now enjoying every time she cummed.

Her body had taken control ofher mind. It didn't want pain, and did whatever it could to stop it.

Now, temporarily her self-esteem paradoxially relied on her humility.

Hours passed.

Daniel entered the room. He removed her gag, and said, "Everything okay, slut."

"Yes." she chimed out in glee.

She wanted to serve. She wanted to serve only her master. She got pleasure out of this. This natural instinct, this defense mechanism. She got pleasure, meaning, she was doing something right. Her sub-concious knew this was temporary, until she was free.

Simply put, Pam had been broken.

Officelover
11-29-2008, 10:01 AM
Please, please, please write back!

Are there any suggestions at all?

Thank you to all those who have written back, especially interesting for your honesty and description.

I will write more soon.:)

ty_la
11-29-2008, 12:50 PM
Great addition :) This just keeps getting better and better, i think im starting to understand this girl.

HottayFerSure
11-29-2008, 01:14 PM
yeah, it does keep getting better and better!

eye--candy
11-29-2008, 06:29 PM
this is an AMAZING story! when i first get on getdare this story is the first thing i look for and i get upset if it has not been updated with a new segment. Please continue!!!!! PLEASE!

Officelover
11-29-2008, 07:43 PM
Thank you all for all your kind words. Your support has kept me writing this story; even through some of the parts I don't like. Now, I have a little more to add, before I have to go:

Pam had been broken. Her mind had given in to her body, temporarily. There was a mutual agreement between body and mind that she would eventually emerge from this sick game with as little emotional scars as possible, not to mention real ones.

Daniel untied her, and as he did so, Pam burst into tears. "What is it, slave?" he asked, showing little concern.

"It's just that," her voice trailed off.

"What?" now Daniel was interested.

"Master, I'm so sorry! I should have never disobeyed you! You are a good master, and I should have never rebelled against you. I'm sorry."

Daniel, for once, was speechless. "Well, er, um, I don't really know what to say. But, um, how can I believe you're not just sucking up?"

A wicked grin spread across Daniel's face. "I know how to tell."

He took the whip again. "After each lash, say how good I am. If you cry you will be further punished. If you curse me, I shall release the photos. If you compliment me in a different way each time, not only will you be spared, but I shall know you are truly submitting."

She had not been unchained. The first lash. "You are wise!"

The second one. "You've always been good to me."

The third one. "You are a good master."

The fourth. "You are handsome, and just what a real woman wants in a guy."

The fifth. "You are a genius, a good man, and a fabulous person."

The sixth. "You are fair. You give me second chances when I don't deserve them."

The seventh. "Never before have I met a man like you."

The eighth. "May happiness come to you in every respect; may you be filled with pleasure all your life."

The ninth. "You rock." (This one was rather simple.)

The tenth. "I truly want to submit to you, and only you master."

Daniel was speechless, dumbfounded. How could he had broken this spirited, kind, moral girl? He had a huge ego already, but this; this was incredible. He was flattered. Utterly flattered. He had expected her to cry, but not a single tear was shed.

He had not the heart to go on further. He simply could not believe it. And in this confusion, he was overjoyed. Now he had a limitless slave, to preform his every desire!

He smiled and said, "Wonderful! Simply wonderful! Slave, I was worried about you; you were always a spirited one. I had ondered if you would ever be broken. But you seemed to have finally submitted. And all on your own, no less. You know what. I've got to make a call."

He ran out of the room, with an extra spring in his step. With every stair he climbed he thought of a new naughty idea as to how to torture her. He returned with a phone. He locked the door, and untied her.

He put it on speakerphoner, and it began to ring. "Hello?" asked a familiar Uncle Tom.

"She's broken!" Daniel said gleefully.

"Broken? You mean; you broke that bitch already! Wow! Nice job, Daniel! Put her on."

"It's speakerphone, Uncle Tom."

"Oh. Pam, you stupid bitch, what took you so long? I'm just kiddin' ya. How's my boy? He a good master?'

"He's wonderful." She said dreamily.

"Excellent! This deserves a celebration! I'm; you hear that? I'm opening a bottle of sparkling cider. I would drink champagne, but it's too expensive!" He burst out into laughter.

Dan and Tom had a little more small talk, and then they each said their goodbyes. The phone clicked, and Daniel was once again talking to Pam. He still couldn't believe it.

"Slave, as a reward, we are going to have a submittance ceremony."

He produced a collar. "This," he instructed, "Is not a toy. It is a beautifully crafted collar. And more than that, it is a symbol. A symbol of your submittance. A symbol of your loyalty. Do you accept it?"

"Yes." she said.

"Repeat after me," ordered Daniel, "I so swear,"

"I so swear,"

"To submit to Master Daniel,"

"To submit to Master Daniel,"

"to fulfil all his needs and wants,"

"to fulfil all his needs and wants,"

"to take all his orders,"

"to take all his orders,"

"and to act with his manners."

"and to act with his manners."

"I will accept all punishments,"

"I will accept all punishments,"

"and be his slave,"

"and be his slave,"

"for as long as it pleases Master Daniel."

"for as long as it pleases Master Daniel."

"Good!" cried out Danile in joy. "Now, slut, it is time for you to go to training. You will return in two days to a party. At this training, you will prepare to learn about how to be a proper little cunt. Clear?"

She nodded, and nhe said, "You will need to pack nothing. A taxi will pick you up. Tell him to take you to 81 Joy Avenue, in Caltis Creek. That's in New York. Write that adress down. You will be greeted by a man in black. He is not your teacher. But he'll take you to him. Have fun, and try to learn something."

She put on the outfit he gave her, all black.

She was ready; or so she thought.

eye--candy
11-30-2008, 01:10 AM
i really love this story! i know i have posted this before but THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER!!!!!! Please continue! it is getting really good!

ty_la
11-30-2008, 05:20 PM
^ I second ! This is great ! :)

Officelover
11-30-2008, 06:01 PM
(This'll be short, because I don't have much time. Thanks for all the comments. :))

__________________________________________________ _____

Pam got into the cab. The ride was short, breif. She was in the mood to talk to the driver. They chit-chatted a bit. When they reached the destination, she paid him and stepped out of the taxi.

It was foggy that morning. Overcast too. Pam made out the figure of a man in black. She approached him. He held an umbrella.

"Good morning," he said in a monotonous, militaristic voice, "I am Mr. Drew. I will be taking you to your teacher. Follow me."

She followed him inside a white house. Inside, it was also white. She was first in a corridor. There was no attempt at decoration. It was all too clear that this was a bad place.

Mr. Drew led here into a room, furnished with a table, chair, and dry-erase board. He left her, saying, "I will fetch your teacher. Wait here please."

She heard a voice coming from outside. It sounded evil. "Daniel," it said, "I can not teach her in two days. It has to be three! We agreed on three. Please; mmm hmm, mmm hmm. Yes. Three days it is. Goodbye."

A man walked in the door; he too was dressed all in black. He had brown hair, black eyes, and looked to be 35. She immediately didn't like him.

Just to clear something up; you were told that she had been broken. This meant that she submitted to one person; Daniel. She could not respect, let alone submit to, this man. This was one of his jobs. Making her submit.

But you'll read about that later. Till then...

__________________________________________________ ___________

Yes I know it's terribly short:o! Sorry. But really, does anyone have some suggestions?

eye--candy
12-01-2008, 03:19 PM
this story is getting really good because it is not rushed like a lot of other stories here. i know i post this a lot but PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!!

interesting
12-01-2008, 03:33 PM
You've really improved from your first post, it's very good to see that this story is progressing along the lines you set for yourself. It's obviously stimulating your readers into a frenzy.

There is one thing I'd like to adress, and it's something in your narrative style which a little awkward. I'll explain:

A man walked in the door; he too was dressed all in black. He had brown hair, black eyes, and looked to be 35. She immediately didn't like him.

Just to clear something up; you were told that she had been broken. This meant that she submitted to one person; Daniel. She could not respect, let alone submit to, this man. This was one of his jobs. Making her submit.

But you'll read about that later. Till then...

What happens in this sentence is that you switch narration POV. You're describing the scene from the perception of an omniscient narrator (someone who sees and knows everything and can therefore report anything happening), then you switch to the first person for your 'exposition' about Pam submitting to Daniel but not to anyone else. It didn't work for me.

When you write a story, try to remain within the same narrative POV; don't switch back and forth because you need to tell us something. Do it in the original narrator's voice.

As I said, great show so far. Keep it up. I'm so pleased this was moved to Mature Stories.

Officelover
12-01-2008, 05:03 PM
Thank you everyone so much. I am proposing a question:

What narrarating point of view does everyone want me to use?

-Omniscient (3rd Person)
-Omniscient 1rst person (a.k.a., She is retelling the story later on.)
-1rst person, not omniscient. (a.k.a., she does not know the future.)

Just post which one you'd like me to use, and for the rest of the story I'll work with that.

Officelover

interesting
12-01-2008, 05:13 PM
Hey! Me again! Here are my two-cents.

I would recommend you write in the same general POV you have mainly taken since the beginning, that is 3rd person omniscient; switching POV right now might seem awkward, and you do want to be able to support your narrative with arguments that Pam can't necessarily provide. I think that works best.

Sarge90
12-02-2008, 06:40 AM
I agree with Interesting, continue with the 3rd person, as switching mid-way may cause confusion.

Also want to add that I'm really enjoying this story, I always read it when I get a chance, and it seems quite addictive for most of the readers, myself included. Keep up the good work.

khasom
12-02-2008, 12:39 PM
Your story is amazing, I have just read it and I want to know so bad how it continues.

About the POV I have no idea of what it would be better, but I will say not to change it, because for now the story was perfect, and if something is working better leave it that way.

ty_la
12-02-2008, 02:23 PM
I agree with everyone else :D xP

Officelover
12-02-2008, 06:53 PM
From now on I will do exactly what I've been doing. Wow. What a change in routine. Ground-Breaking. :)

ty_la
12-02-2008, 07:36 PM
LoL XD. btw, this post is too short.

Officelover
12-05-2008, 04:20 AM
I'm so sorry to keep you waiting this long! :( I hope you enjoy this part and keep reading.

Pam was alone in the room. She sat on the only chair. She was nervous, as she didn't know what would happen next. Suddenly, the door burs opernm. "What the hell is going on?!" screamed a man, "How dare you sit in my chair. Only masters are allowed in chairs!"

The man wore all black. He had black hair, and brown peircing eyes. He looked angry. Pam got out of the chair, and sat on the hard tile ground.

He calmed down a bit, and said, "Allow me to introduce myself. I am James. I ill not only be yoour teacher, but for now, your master. My word goes. Is that clear?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, master."

"Good. Now, for your first lesson we'll start with the basics. Remember this: You are here for your master's pleasure. Not yours. Not anyone else's. His. Got it?"

Pam meekly replied, "Yes Master."

"Now, there are three major ways that you canmake yourmaster happy. The first is physical. Physical means, oh like, cleaning, cooking. Everyday stuff. It means doing your master favors."

"I should do my master favors without him asking."

"Hmmm. Yes, but the important thing is, that you know to do any chores he might assign you to do. So, for practice, why don't you go and clean my house."

"Your house, master?"

"Yes. It's up on the second floor. Go out into the corridor, up the stairs, and to the right. Go through a door and there you'll be. Sweep the kitchen, and be back here in half an hour."

She left the room, and went up the stairs. After she turned right, an dentered through the door, she saw a beautifully furnished room.

It seemed quite the opposite of the downstairs; it had natural lighting, and was bautiul. Downstais it was dark and gloomy.

She picked up a broom and started to sweep the kitchen. She thought to herself the following:

"I've submitted. This means I've given up, given in, let go- whatever you want to call it. It's not that I want to please my master. I just want to escape relatively unharmed. I can't respect him. For if I respect him, I won't be able to respect myself."

She swept and swept.

Then when she finished, Pam headed downstairs. She returned to the room. James was already in the room.

"What? Back already? Well, your a fast one!" She secretly felt good about this compliment.

"So, that was only one way to make your master happy. Broad, true. But there are two other ways. The second way is the following:"

She didn't like how James was building up to this. "Sexual."

A cold chill rushed across her face. Terror filled her eyes until they were saturated with fear. "No, no, silly," said James, "I've been instructed to not take 'that' away from you. But, there are so many other ways for you tomake your master happy sexually."

He undid his belt, and unbottoned his pants. He puled down the zipper, and slid off his pants. Then he seductively followed suit with his boxers."

"You will give me a handjob. Now."

She began to rub his cock. The motions strted slow. Then they got rapider and rapider. He came withing one miute. This is due to the fact that he was already 'aroused.'

In euphoria, he praied, "Good job, slut."

Then, when he came back to reality, he said, "Suck it!"

She took the huge cock, and opened her mouth. Soon he had cummed. Again.

After this was done, he took his dick out of her mouth. He sad, "Good, good, good. Now, it is time to teach you the third way that you can make your master happy. Sadistic."

She was worried. Again.

"All right; here is the deal. I am putting this shock collar on you." He put the collar on, "and every time you make any noise, it will shock you. I wouldn't test it. I will spank you. Don't make noise, or you'll only be punishing yourself."

He took sat down, and motioned for her to come. She did did so. Strongly, he picked her up, and put her over his knee. He puled down her pants, but not her panties. She was thankful for this one simple detail.

Then, SLAP! She couldn't help burt screaming. And a terrible shock followed. She was in such infinite pain. She tried to keep quiet for the rest of the spanking.

This was hard; there were 300 spankings all in all.

When it was all over, she got up, painfully. He removed the shock collar, and said, "Good. That has been today's lesson. Go to sleep."

"Where?"

"Why, right here of course."

"Is there a blanket, or something."

"You are so self-centered slut! Well, fine. Follow me."

She followed him into a room that smelled terrible. "If that's how you want to play it, slave." He siad.

He threw her on the floor, and chained her to ground. Her head was facing the floor.

In her mouth, he inserted a dildo.

In her ass, he inserted a butt plug.

It would be a long night.

Officelover
12-05-2008, 04:24 AM
Is it good so far? I'm asking because, I want to know which part was your favorite. Maybe I can write more parts like it. So please write down your favorite aspect.

kelly0241
12-05-2008, 11:23 AM
sleeping with a buttplug and a dildo in mouth would be my best! love it, keep writing.

rpUral
12-05-2008, 12:09 PM
I like the whole story. :)

HottayFerSure
12-05-2008, 01:25 PM
i love it! continue soooon!

ty_la
12-05-2008, 07:49 PM
Great story :) ! Try not to make the girls personality totally disapear, and i'd like to see her back to daniel asap :P

Officelover
12-06-2008, 06:12 PM
Yeah, I'll write more soon. Don't worry she won't lose her whole personality. You'll see.

Officelover.

Officelover
12-07-2008, 03:32 PM
Pam woke up uncomfortably. She yawned loudly. Suddenly James entered the room.

"Good Morning, Slave." He said cheerfuly.

She was not very cheery, but she managed to say, "Good morning."

He said, "Now, to buisness. We will start our lesson soon, but first, breakfest. I will untie you as soon as you apologize."

"I'm sorry, master."

"You call that an apology? Come on! And with heart, this time."

"I'm so sorry." Said Pam dramatically, "I really promise never tobe so egotistic and stupid. Please, please, please forgive me."

"Better." said James, unconvinced. He undid the straps, and removed the dildo and butt plug. He gave her a red outfit to put on.

"Thank you master." She said, in relief.

"You learn well, slave." complimented James.

He led her to a room with a simple bowl of oatmeal. No spoon. No napkin. No nothing. "Eat up," insisted James, "You have five minutes. You'll need your strength today."

She wondered what that meant. James left the room, and she tried to pick up the bowl. It was bolted to the table. She knew what she had to do. She bent over, and licked it up. It was rather demeaning, and she didn't like it at all.

James returned, and said, "Okay. Our lesson today is to teach you an extremely important lesson. Humility. You are not humble. You are too proud. How can you serve your master like that?"

She said nothing. "Answer me?! What do I look like, a person who always asks freaking rhetorical questions?" He paused, then added, " That was a rhetorical question."

"Well," she said, "I guess you can't really, um, serve well."

"Why?"

"Because, you're too occupied with yourself."

"Good. You know the theory. But do you know the practice?"

(She thought to herself, "Another rhetorical question. Wow.")

"Follow."

She walked with him upstairs, back into his house area. He went into a room. There was a nice arm chair in it, and a large TV."

"Pop quiz." He said patronizingly, "Do you A) sit in the chair, or, B) let me sit in the chair."

"B." She simply answered.

He produced ropes. "Slave," said James, "You will allow yoursel to be tied. You will not make any noise. Do I need to gag you, or are you okay with that?"

"I'm fine with it."

"Good."

He first tied her hands together. Then her legs. And with a finishing touch he tied both her hands and legs together.

He put her so that her back was up, and her arms and legs were down. "You will be my footstool for the next hour. Clear?"

She almost said, "Yes." But then remembered not to speak. He took a vibrator, and stuck it in her pussy. Then, he turned on the TV, and put on some porn.

He moved herneck towards the TV, and put her legs on her back. Then, he put the vibrator to it's highest setting.

"Footstool," he said, "Don't cum. And once again, don't make sound."

Pleasure shocked through Pam's body. So much she wanted tomoan. So much she wanted to cum. But she wouldn't. She could not endure another punishment. Then, he turned off the vibe.

She snapped back into reality, and realized the pain that she was in. His legs were heavy. She disn't know how much time had passed, but she was hoping it had been a lot.

It hadn't.

57 minutes, and counting.

She was so tired of this. He just sat on the chair, watching. Three minutes passed, and finally he said, "Done."

He got up, and started to untie her.

"You have just experienced life as an object, slave." He said, "So low, that it just seems right for you. How did you like it?"

"I, I, um..."

"Don't hesitate when you answer me. It's bad taste. Proper slaves don't do that, do they?"

"No."

"Good. Now, it's time for our next 'game'...

nightmare09
12-07-2008, 04:45 PM
go on please its good

Officelover
12-07-2008, 07:18 PM
go on please its good
Thank you so much!

I'd like to thank all of the people who have ocmmented on this story. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have any reason to keep writing. Thank you. I really would love to write more today, but I don't really have the time. So, I will write more very soon.

By the way; if everyone could write one suggestion on how they'd like this story to go, it would be much more enjoysble for everyone. So, if you could do that, it would be great!

~Officelover.

kitkat
12-08-2008, 08:04 AM
I love this story, Please keep it going as long as you can or want to)

I like the bits where she gets punished best. (probably not so surprisingly, hehe)

I really don't want to suggest anything, as you've proven that you can write it well, and I know I couldn't, lol. I like hearing about her being tied up or forced to do things against her will. Great story.

Officelover
12-08-2008, 06:07 PM
James said, "We are working our way up. You have just been an object. Now we go up the chain."

Pam wondered what that meant. "Tell me, slave," siad James, "Are objects alive?"

"No." Pam answered immediately.

"Then what must be the natural progression as to what you will be next?"

Pam answered after two seconds of thought, "Something alive."

"Specifically?"

"An animal of some kind."

"You flatter yourself too much! Before animals, there are plants. Follow me."

She did as she was told. He took her outside. It was sunny today; blue sky and few clouds. The earth was still partially wet after last night's rain storm.

She was naked, but thought little of it given her location and situation. Her pussy was cold though, and it felt especially odd and aroused with each swift gust of wind.

"Now slave, I pose a difficult question." said James.

"What is it master?"

"Do not interrupt. Slave, do trees move?"

"Why, no, master." A sudden realization of her task hit her.

"Then I assume you know your next task. Stand here for the next hour. But first, I pose another question for you: How does photosynthesis work?"

"Well," she said with pride, "A plant takes in water and Carbon Dioxide. When sunlight hits it, it takes the energy and converts those to sugar and oxygen. The sugar is the plant's food." She had always been a fan of science.

"Can humans do the same process?"

"No. Only plants. By definition, only plants can use photosynthesis."

"Pity. I guess I'll have to supply you with the sugar. Tell me, do plants have mouths?"

"No. But, metaphorically speaking, I guess leaves are like the mouths."

"Do you have leaves?"

"Why are you asking all these ridiculous questions?"

"STOP!" he roared, "Answer the questions I give you! Don't you dare question me again!"

"N-no, sir," she stuttered, "Humans do not have leaves."

"Where," he said calmly, "would the leaves be, if you had them?"

"I guess," said Pam slowly, "On my arms."

"Then," he said, "I'll put some sugar water on your arms."

Pam was confused. What did all this have to do with plants? And why was he pouring sugar water on his arms. She just stood there. "All right," said James, "When I start this watch, you will stand perfectly still for the next hour. You may talk so long as you talk softly, and rarely."

His watched beeped, "Starting now."

He took a chair and placed it down, facing her. He sat, and produced a book. He read. She stood.

"This isn't so bad." Pam reminded herself. She still didn't know why he put sugar water on her. That was - until she felt something on her arm.

"Ow!" she said suddenly. She wanted to move so much, but knew she couldn't.

"What's wrong, tree?" James said in a mock-innocent voice.

"Misquitoes." She said with a sudden realization. That was what the sugar water was for. She hated James so much right now.

"Oh, hush." Said James, "A real wouldn't complain about a silly misquito. I guess you're not even good enough to be a tree."

She wasn't sure which stung more; this misquito bites or those biting remarks. During the next hour, she didn't move again, or even talk. By the time the hour was up, her arms wer pretty much covered with bites.

"Good job, tree slut!" called James. "You made it the whole hour. I supose you are at most just as good as a tree. But look at your arms! Your master Daniel won't like that."

It was the first time she'd really thought about Daniel all day.

"We'll have to do something, slave."

She didn't know what that meant. So much confusion. This confusion was another part that just added to her hatred of this new lifestyle. She'd been so happy before. Now, this; this was so confusing, so new. She wished she was back home.

He took her back to the house, and put some cream on her. It tickled. "Now, slave," started James, "We're going to keep this on for a while won't we?"

"Yes, master."

"Good."

"Now, slave, I believe it's time for your lunch."

He sat her down at a table, and gave her (guess what) sugar water. She was sick of the stuff, but she knew better than to not drink it. She sat down, and drank...

Comments please! I really love getting comments from my faithful readers. Any suggestions would be great.

ty_la
12-08-2008, 08:09 PM
Very nice :) . I can see you were right about her personality not disapearing, can't wait to keep moving up the chain . :P

Officelover
12-09-2008, 05:28 AM
I'll post more soon. The next one will be fairly long, so I don'tjhave time to post it now.

Officelover
12-09-2008, 03:28 PM
I know that it must get tiring to constantly reassure me, but I feel like there's been low activity. I would really apreciate a suggestion.

HottayFerSure
12-09-2008, 05:53 PM
i think you should have james try and keep her haha good story keep going!

CheshireCat_13
12-09-2008, 07:03 PM
alrighty, I've been keeping up with this story but I've never posted so here it goes.

I agree with the person above...I would like to see James try and keep her...and I would also like to see her resist him a little more since she's supposed to be the innocent girl that only submitted to Daniel...

as for the story itself, it's well written with appropriate line breaks for such a piece.

Officelover
12-10-2008, 05:02 AM
Sorry for the wait, I promise to write more soon. Thank you for the comments!

Officelover
12-10-2008, 05:04 AM
And about James. Thank you, first of all, for making a suggestion. Second of all, I think you might see something, soon. I can't say any more. Moo ha ha.

New and Shy
12-10-2008, 09:59 AM
I love this story. I generally don't read fiction at all but somehow this one caught my attention and I am so thankful it did. This is wonderful. I love reading how she is torn between hating the humiliation, etc. while still finding herself sexually aroused at some points. It's very erotic. You are a very talented and creative writer.

Officelover
12-10-2008, 05:21 PM
I love this story. I generally don't read fiction at all but somehow this one caught my attention and I am so thankful it did. This is wonderful. I love reading how she is torn between hating the humiliation, etc. while still finding herself sexually aroused at some points. It's very erotic. You are a very talented and creative writer.

Thank you so much! You have no idea what everyone's comments mean to me. I'll try to write more soon.

Officelover
12-10-2008, 07:06 PM
I said this one would be long, but I decided to split it. Thanks for all the comments.

James entered the room, "You must have been hungry. I have a treat for you, since you've been good. But first let's get that lotion off you."

She'd forgotten about the lotion, for heping her misquito bites. He took a towel, and wiped off the excess. "That's better." He approved.

"Now, slave, what's above plants?"

"Animals, master."

"Good. That's what you will be. You are henceforth, a dog."

Pam was slightly angry about this. James said, "Now, I'm going to put this around your neck."

Pam defensively said, "I already have a collar, from my master, Daniel." She disn't actually care, but she didn't want to get in more trouble. James semed taken aback, like he had forgotten about Dan.

"Um, er." He said, "Well, I didn't say it was a collar. It's a leash. Don't jump to conclusions again."

He seemed to regain his composure as she put on the leash.

"Now, let's go outside. I would like to play with you." They left the house, and returned to the spacious back yard. She was glad for the large wall surrounding the yard. She did not know what was on the other side.

He produced something from his pocket. It was a butt plug with a tail attached to the back of it. As expected, he unexpectedly jammed it into her ass. She screamed in pain, "OWWW!".

"There, there, bitch." (:)) he said, "Dogs do not talk. Give me your best bark!"

She barked for him. "Pitiful, but it'll have to do for now. Now, I think I'll play a nice game with you. How does fetch sound?"

She showed no reaction. "Tsk, tsk. How does a dog show she is happy?"

She did nothing.

"She wags her tail! Come on, shake your ass!" She did so, and was embarrased by this.

A smile spread across the face of James. "Okay, bitch. Fetch!" He picked up a dildo out of his pocket. He the proceeded to hurtle it.

She chased it, running at first. "Is that how dogs move?!"

She proceeded to theoretically crawl. Slowly, akwardly she made her way across the yard, to where the 'toy' had fallen. "Use your mouth!" chastised James.

She picked up the dirty dildo with her mouth, an dcarried all the way back to James. He threw it again.

After four times of the same routine, James seemed to tire of this. "Oh my slave!" He said, "I forgot to give you your treat, bitch. He held out a doggie biscuit. She gingerly ate it, and was disgusted.

Unfortunately for her, she did not expect one common trick; laxitives. She suddenly had the urge to use the bathroom. She was about to ask, but then remembered that she couldn't talk. She pointed to her mouth and whimpered. "Wat's this, bitch," asked James, "You want to talk? Well, a talking dog would amuse me. Give it a try."

She siad, "Thank you. May I go to the bathroom?"

"Sure!" said James.

Pam started to cawl towards the house. "Where the hell do you think you're going, bitch?" Asked James, in astonishment, "Don't tell me you haven't even been housebroken yet, bitch! You will go outside, slave! And just for that, no bushes to hide in. Do it right here."

She squatted down, and hesitated. Then, her needs superseded her humiliation, and she pissed. Then, she tookout her butt plug. She finally began to shit. She was disgusted by what she'd just done, and felt a pang of hatred for this whole situation.

"Good girl."

"Why'd you make me do this?!" She inquired angrily. It seemed as though, she fianlly got sick enough of this whole "Crash Couse in Humility" as James liked to call it.

"You have not learned your lesson. You talked. Even worse, you talked back. You are recieing one of the worst punishments I can give; you're staying back."

"Staying back?"

"Yes. Normally, you would be done with the whole ocurse by now. But not you. You had to go along and disrespect me. You will be another animal. For now, slut, you will go inside, and think about what you did."

He led her inside to a room with a fairly low ceiling. She was ordered to stand up. She did so, and James cuffed her hands to the ceiling. Then, he left.

She had to stay back.

nightmare09
12-11-2008, 06:14 PM
go on please it good

ty_la
12-11-2008, 06:27 PM
Very, very nice. I'm curious to what "staying back" means, It seems as though you're going somwhere with this, so i've got no suggestions for you, except to keep going in this direction. :)

HottayFerSure
12-12-2008, 01:36 PM
i love this story, its so good!

molten man
12-12-2008, 03:57 PM
Excellent story Officelover!!

Keep it going!!

Officelover
12-13-2008, 08:02 PM
I'm SO sorry! I've been very busy lately, and will definately post more soon.

Officelover.

Officelover
12-14-2008, 06:25 AM
Pam's arms had gone numb. I'm sure your's would too after two hours of having your arms strait up. Two long hours. Pam was still defiant. She might hae submitted to Daniel, but not to James. And she only submitted for her own sake. She was tired.

Suddenly the door opened. Thankfully, it was James. He asked, "Are you ready to apologize for the terrible thing that you did to your loving master?"

Pam was awfully resentful, but said, "I am sorry."

"Good." he said, "I hope you will take your punishment with good humor. All good slaves do." James left for a moment. He only returned with something in his hand.

Pam thought to herself, "A ginger root?" She had used it when cooking with her mom. James disappeared behind her, when suddenly she felt something go up her ass.

"Ginger." He said.

Within a couple of moments, she felt a terrible burning sensation.
The pain was unbearable.

"This," warned James, "Is what you get for disrespect. I should have warned you. You might feel a little burning sensation.

Pam screamed and screamed. "Yell all you want, slave." said James, "This is a sound proof room. No one will hear you."

He left the room. In the twenty longest minutes of Pam's life, he returned. He took out the root, and Pam was releived. Her ass was so sore. But then, unexpectedly, he began to spank her.

Pam hated spankings.Her ass soon became a dark red. He stopped, and inserted a butt plug. She could tell it had another sort of tail attached to it. He unhooked her, and she finally put her sore arms down.

"Follow." She did so, and went outside. "You are an animal. I think animals are not usually upright."

She was used to walking on all fours now. She moved so that her head was above ground. "Good. Stay like that." ordered James. He left, and returned to get something. They were ropes.

He tied one areound her stomach. He tied one around hr waist. He tied one to each of her legs. Then he went back to get something else.

A cart. A weightless, wooden cart. There were many hooks. He tied each of the strings to the cart. Then he got in, and said, "You are now a horse. Pull me."

Pam had recently gotten stronger. Probably from all these challenges. And James was suprisingly light. But, this does not take away from the hard fact that she was pullig a cart with another, older, human being in it.

She moved, exerting herself. Slowly the cart lurched forward. "I that the fastest you can go?!" He spanked her ass, and said, "Giddyup!"

She moved slightly faster. For the next hour, she pulled him wherever he wanted to go. By the end of the hour, he said, "Okay. You can stop now." She gleefuly stopped moving. He unhooked all the ropes.

"You've graduated I guess." said James. It was the very beginning of the night. She could hear crickets. It was peaceful.

The earth was damp. He removed her butt plug. There was no sound at all. He rolled the cart back to the garage. Pam was tired. She did not want to go near the large mud puddle.

Suddenly, without warning, James came hurdling at her. She was pushed into the mud puddle, screaming.It ws cold and squishy.

James went inside. She could have followed him, but for some reason she didn't. A tiny voice inside of her said, "Stay."

Pam started to roll around in the mud. She rubbed the fith in her hair. She was messy.

Pam realized something. More than she was messy, she was dirty. Dirty. She realized something so incredibly important about herself, that it could only be found if there was mud: She was a slut.

A sweet slut, maybe. She would never really lose her shyness, or her kindnes, or her intelligece. But there was no getting around it; she was a masochist. And she was enjoying this more than anything she'd ever done before.

Her mind was filled with pleasure, and fantasies she was scared of. Pam was a slut. A masochist. She figured that she was enjoying this.

She decided that, even though she enjoyed this; that didn't make Daniel or James right in their way. She decided that she did not enjoy being tortured, because she had not agreed to it. But pleasure was so appealing.

She couldn't take this anymore. She was so turned on, more than she'd ever been before. She began fingering herself. Her pussy was squishy with the mud that surrounded her. She ame within minutes, and then started again.

In exstacy (and filth) she walked back into the house. She was happier, and more ready to serve. Pam was a slut.

__________________________________________________ ____________

Comments please! Also, I hope I didn't offend any masochists out there. Beleive me, I did not intend on making it sound like masochists are sluts. I meant that Pam was changing, and being more, uh, promiscuous.

The Doctor
12-14-2008, 04:41 PM
Great story, keep it up, can't wait for the next installation

molten man
12-14-2008, 04:57 PM
awesome, u have set your own bar very high!!!

Officelover
12-14-2008, 05:57 PM
Thank you for your kind words. I think I'll post a little bit more.

Pam walked back happier. Relief and interest combined in a way she had never felt before. James awaited her in the kitchen, and said, "My, aren't you dirty? Go take a shower."

She did as she was told without contest. "Where is the bathroom?" She asked.

"I'll take you there, idiot." responded James angrily.

He led her past cofusing halls and rooms. He opened a door, and said, "Here you go. Use only cold water. Enjoy."

Pam entered. She turned the dial to the right, making the water colder. She got in. Dirt poured off of her like sheets. She wanted to be clean. As she washed, she wanted to reconcile two seperate parts of her.

One said that she enjoyed this. It, the masochist part, had suddenly been called into existance.

The other, more conservative part, said "We don't want this to happen to us. We don't want pain, we want freedom."

She had a very difficult problem to balance. As she lathered her long silky brown hair in shampoo, she finally came to a decision. It was as follows:

She liked pain, but only in S/M. If she agreed to it, it was fun. If she was blackmailed into it, like she had been by Daniel, then she couldn't enjoy it.

She also resolved that if any pleasure was offered, she would not resist it. Any compliment, any pleasure was a privelege. It might even help her survive this nightmare.

She was confident as she stepped out of the shower. She was clean on the outside, but still moderately dirty on the inside. She returned to the kitchen through the maze.

"Good. Clean. Now, up to bed." James put simply.

He walked with her to her room. "Master?" she inquired.

"What, slave?"

"When will Daniel arrive in the morning?"

James' mood seemed to completely change. He was now angry. "He will arrive," he said gravely, "when he will arrive."

Pam dropped the subject. When they got to Pam's room, she entered. "Good night." said James, flustered. he locked the door.

Pam laid down on the hard, cold cot.

(THE NEXT DAY)

Pam woke to a familiar sight; Daniel.

"Master?" she asked.

"Yes it is me."

"I've missed you." She hadn't really, but she figured that would be a polite and auspicious thing to say.

"And I you," he said, "I mean, I've had no one to torture!"

"Oh." said Pam, "That's nice. I have so much to tell you."

"Like what, slut?"

"Like that I have this strange new feeling."

"Really? What is it like?"

"I enjoy pain."

"Ah. Then I see James has done his job. He is no longer your master. You are once again my possession."

"Good." (She didn't really want to be anyone's 'possession'.)

"Shall we go, slave?"

"Yes."

"I've brought you a new outfit."

It was actually, a decent outfit. At least, for his standards. It was not homemade. It was not see through. There was a mysterious abscense of holes, rips, and other things you wouldn't want in an outfit. It wasn't meant to go into the water.

"Thank you." She meant it.

She put them on, and he said, "You look terrible! Not nearly slexy enough! Oh well, it'll have to do. For now."

They left the room together. Daniel seemed to know his way around.

Just as they were about to leave through the front door, a hand was placed on Daniel's shoulder. He turned around to see James. He said, "Just one minute..."

ty_la
12-14-2008, 06:18 PM
GAH! i hate cliffhangers! :P Great additions though, your writing style keeps getting better and better.

Officelover
12-14-2008, 06:24 PM
GAH! i hate cliffhangers! :P Great additions though, your writing style keeps getting better and better.

Thank you, very much. I'll try to write more tommorow. If not, I apologize in advance.

Officelover
12-15-2008, 02:42 PM
"Just one minute," said James,"That is my slave."

"We talked about this." started Daniel, "We agreed she was mine. You were only a teacher. I knew I shouldn't have entrusted her with you. Seeing our history."

Pam was confused. She had thought that James was only her teacher, not her real master. This was strange, confusing. "What is going on?" asked Pam.

"Quiet, slave!" ordered James.

"She is no longer your slave. She never eally was. Now I am restoring her to my ownership. You are in the dark."

"I am in the dark!" She quipped.

"She deserves to know." decided Daniel, "Pam, stupid, don't get the idea that you're my first slave. I had one before, Suzy. Terrible. She was a real bitch, you know. Well, anyways I send 'er to my 'friend' James, and he reforms her. Then, he decides to keep for himself. Now, I get you, and what I do? I make the mistake of thinking he's changed. Fool me once, shame on him. Fool me twice shame on me..."

"How are we going to settle this?"

"We could just let me go free." Added Pam hopefully.

James boomed, "Silence!"

Daniel said, "She's mine. I am herblackmailer. I got the pics, and I could blackmail you James."

"With what?" retorted James.

"Oh, I have something." He was bluffing.

"Well, you know what," said James, diplomatically, "There's an easy way to solve this. I think we should put it up to Pam."

Pam hadn't heard her own name uttered in so long. She'd almost grown used to verbal abuse. This normality restored her to how hurt she was whenever a word like 'slut' or 'bitch' was used.

Daniel agreed, "Fine. But I think we should each make a little 'pitch' to the bitch." (Daniel did not mean this to rhyme, but it worked.)

It was understood that James would have the first pitch. Daniel left the hall, and James said, "Choose me. I taught you. I trained you.

"Who, would you say, has been nicer to you this whole time. He was cruel to you. He took naked pictures of you to blackmail you! While I, I taught you haw to have fun."

"How?"

"How?" mocked James, "I taught you how to get pleasure out of pain. I helped you. Whereas, he, he just wants your pain."

He left, and Daniel entered. Daniel only had to say one word, and one word only.

"Pictures." He said with bare assertation. He was silent for the next while.

James returned and asked, "So what'll it be? Huh? Me or him?"

"Yes," added Daniel with an icy glare, "Who will it be?"

"I choose. I choose-" Her voice trailed off. Who? She liked neither. Both scared her. Both had been cruel. They were equal. But only one presented danger.

"Daniel." she said in a very weak voice.

Daniel cheered and James scoweled. "Any objections, James?" asked Daniel. "You know what, just to be fair, let's have a recount. Pam?"

It was so clear he was rubbing it in. "Daniel." Pam said simply, her cheeks becoming red.

"Good! Let's go slut! Say goodbye to that evil bitch James, cause we're off."

They walked through the door. Pam took one last look at James, and then re-shifted her glance at Daniel. He opened the door to his car.

"Get in." He said.

Officelover
12-15-2008, 04:32 PM
I thought more would have written back to the last posts I've written. I thought they were some of my favorite so far. I a sorry, but I don't think I'll continue unless I get some feedback, like whatpart you liked best (and please no cutesy 'I liked it all'.)

I'm sorry that I keep doing this, it's just it seems that no one is interested in this story. I haven't gotten any coments fro the people who said they read this story before.

Naigan
12-15-2008, 04:39 PM
Wo wo wo! *jumps in with first post* Dude, this story is pretty much the only reason i've registered on this site so I can access this section and read it... The whole story itself is pretty much brilliant, far beyond what I could write, but lately it's being lacking the 'wow' factor that previous chapters have had, I think you just need to bring back a bit more excitement into the mix. I'd be very dissapointed if you decided to cease continuation of this story.

Officelover
12-15-2008, 04:45 PM
What do you mean by excitement? I have a lot of exciting things planned.

Also, I'm very flattered. Thank you so much.

Hopefully, now that she's back with Daniel it will make it more interesting.

Naigan
12-15-2008, 05:13 PM
Well then if you have lots of exciting things planned then i'm sure it won't be a problem, in all honesty I found the story more interesting when she was with Daniel, going out in public etc. Although.... Just a thought, maybe you can come up with some sort of twist where Pam is able to obtain the pictures Daniel has, and somehow take pictures of Daniel in a vulnerable situation, then the situation can be reversed... Hm.. I'm evil. I want credit for that idea if you decide to use it :D

ty_la
12-15-2008, 08:09 PM
I really like the exhibitionism earlier in the story :), the public in new york stuff, I have to admit i wasn't much a fan of the whole training thing, but now that it's out of the way, im sure you can write some truely brilliant things, looking forward to further additions :)

happyharold
12-16-2008, 02:11 AM
haha well im sorry t sayit but i did like it all lol
but the best bits id have to say have been the whole using her by other people and the messy ness sof when she got that digusting breakfast or watever as well as playing in the mudd
id have to say im a real fan of this story now signing in everyday to check for new installments, but id liek to see some more roleplay like when she was a dog/horse...
hope this gives you some insentive to go on cause believe me i think im talking on behalf of many people

Officelover
12-16-2008, 05:26 AM
So, correct me if I'm wrong, we'd like to see more: Exhibitionalism, roleplay, and messiness.

There should also be no more training. Everyone seems to be glad that Daniel is back, right? Okay, that shouldn't be a problem; it kind of works in ith what I'm going to write next.

I'll try to write some more today or tommorow.

Naigan
12-16-2008, 09:35 AM
I personally thought the acting like an animal stuff wasn't particularly interesting... But different people have different tastes.

eye--candy
12-16-2008, 04:00 PM
i am so happy that daniel is back! the animal stuff really wasnt my thing. i am excited to see what will happen next! please write more!

molten man
12-16-2008, 04:35 PM
awesome. you know how to write a story!!!

kitkat
12-17-2008, 08:57 AM
hehe, I really liked the training stuff. You can't please everyone. I think it's nice that you're working so much into the story, something for everyone.

Great story, you're doing awesome.

Officelover
12-18-2008, 02:16 PM
My computer got a virus (again!) I'll post more soon.

ty_la
12-18-2008, 08:41 PM
Pft xD. good ol' microsoft. looking forward to it . :P

Naigan
12-19-2008, 02:20 AM
If you need a hand sorting that virus out, let me know, I used to be an I.T. technician.

Officelover
12-19-2008, 08:31 AM
That's very generous, Naigan. But it's okay; I fixed it. :)

Officelover
12-19-2008, 09:22 AM
Pam and rode with Daniel in his car. Daniel had turned on the radio, and Pam was happy to hear music. The car ride was long.

Pam was still tired, but she decided against napping. She figured it would upset Daniel. She just sat there...

When the car stopped at Daniel's familiar house, she knew she could get out. She opened the door, and walked out. She stood in the driveway, and Daniel got out too. The only sound was the soft clanking of the car's metal hood.

Daniel finally said, "Shall we venture inside, slave?"

"Sure."

"But first, I think it is in order for me to tell you something." He looked like a wise man, or a wizard from a fairy tale, or something, "Inside there is a party. A party for you. Isn't that nice?"

Pam grinned and nodded, but actually was kind of scared.

"Now, tommorow is your last day alone, is it not?"

She suddenly remembered everything. Her parents! They'd expected her to call; they'd probably been worried sick. A trance was broken, but she managed to squeak, "Yes."

"Too bad. I was looking forward to more fun. But more about that later. For now, let's just go in and enjoy the party."

She was about to open the screen door, when he chided, "No, no. Slaves are in the cellar."

Pam wondered what that meant. Daniel led her round the house to a storm door, which he opened without too much trouble. "Go down, Pam. Someone will go down to get you eventually. Have fun with your fellow slaves."

She decended, and flipped a lighswitch. Gradually, individual bulbs awok from their slumber. It looked like no one had been down here for years. Pam realized she was in a hall. She began to move gingerly, toward the end of the corridor.

"Hello! In here!" called a sweet-sounding man's voice.

Pam entered a dim-lit room. She was surrounded by a mish-mash of five people. "Who are you all?" she inquired.

"We are yourm friendly neighborhood subs." said the same voice. "Why doesn't everybody say their name, and, um, a bit about theirselves. Newbie, why don't you go first."

"Sure," said Pam akwardly, "but first, would you mind, um, telling me what exactly a sub is."

They all laughed, and a woman said, "Submissives. I'm sure you know."

"Oh." said Pam, comprehending absolutely nothing, "Well, I'm Pam."

A woman with red hair, brown eyes, who wore a black miniskirt and top, said, "I am Casandra. I'm from NYC, and I am a switch."

Next up was a man with blonde wavy hair. "I'm Steven, call me Steve. I am majoring in art in college. My mistress is in my class, which keeps watercolors spicy." Everyone laughed, "And as you can tell, I love to talk a lot."

The next one was a man with brown hair, with soft eyes and a voice to match. "I'm Albert Valentine. Call me Al. I am an author from Boston, originally, but I moved out here. I met Mistress Suzzane at a book store, ironically." (He failed to mention the irony of mentioning irony.)

A woman with blonde, curly hair and sky blue dreamy eyes said, "I am Veronica, but everyone calls me Jessy. Don't ask why." (Pam didn't.)

A man who had no particuarly distinguishable features or looks said, "I am Eidon."

Al seemed to be the head of the "Welcoming Commitee", so he said, "So Pam, who is your master?"

Pam was speechless; she did not really understand. She'd never really heard of BDSM before. Sure, she was a slave, but she always figured hers was a situation unheard of. She understood her desires for pain, for humiliation; but it had never crossed her mind that others might have these too.

"So," she answered, "You're all being blackmailed too?"

"Blackmail," laughed Eidon, "This new girl's a riot!"

"Well," interupted Jessy, "Some of us have a 24/7 relationship."

"Oh, not this again!" cried Al.

Steven added, "Well, I do have a TPE."

Pam asked, "Okay, what is going on here? Please, can someone explain this all."

"Oh my god," said Jessy, "She really doesn't know."

Casandra asked, "Honey, who is your master?"

"Daniel." sobbed Pam, "He's blackmailing me."

Steven miserably said, "Way to keep the SSC."

Casandra shot at him, "No time for jokes."

Pam asked, "What is all this, anyways? What is the SSC."

"Safe, Sane, and Concentual." They chimed out in unison.

Pam asked, "Well what is that for?"

Jessy told her, "Sit down." she did so, "There is a group of people who practice something called either BDSM or S/M. These people can either be Masters, or doms, who have the 'control' in the relationship. They are sadists." Pam knew that word. "Then there are slaves, or subs, who submit. They are masochists. They enjoy pain. We are all subs here."

Pam started to understand. Jessy was about to go on, when a woman came down. "Upstairs, everyone." No one hesitated. Pam could already tell this would be a long night.

Sorry if this part was boring; had to get a big plot point out of the way. :o

ty_la
12-19-2008, 10:33 AM
I had an idea this would lead up to somthing, wish i could be at this party ;P

eye--candy
12-19-2008, 04:49 PM
please post more! it was just getting exciting!

Officelover
12-19-2008, 06:51 PM
Thanks for all the comments!
__________________________________________________ _____________

Pam walked up the stairs, with the other five subs. This was so new to her. She was thinking about all this, but mostly she was envisioning what terrible thing awaited them all in the above floors.

The woman led them to a room full of four people, casually chatting. The only one missing was Daniel. Pam wondered how she was to behave in front of these people. She wondered if they knew about her situation.

Al whispered in Pam's ear, "They don't know you're being blackmailed. Just act normal - oops, I mean, act polite. They will act as if they are above you, but that's because they think it's a game still. I'm sure this is what Daniel wants you to do. Don't worry; we're here for you."

This gave her a little more confidence which melted to a pool of putrid water at her feet when Daniel entered the room. "Ah," he said, "The entertainment is here."

He took a sip out of a wine glass that he was holding. He then picked up a fork that was on the adjacent table, and clinked the glass. Everyone payed attention to him.

"Welcome, ladies," he nodded to the three women in the room, "gentlemen," he nodded to the two men, "and sluts of all ages." Pam couldn't help taking this personally, even though it was directed at all of them.

Daniel continued, "Now I have called this meeting to show off my new toy."

He jerked his head, indicating for Pam to come closer to him. "She is named Pam. She is turning into quite the little slut, isn't she." He added playfully. "Okay, now slave, you'll be introduced to all the doms."

A man with sand-colored hair and electrifying green eyes said, "I am William, Casandra's master; well at the moment." There was a ripple of polite laughter throughout the room, slaves and masters alike.

A woman with black hair, and brown eyes that seemed perpetually seductive said, "Call me Mistress Paula; I am the owner of Steven." Pam didn't like the way she said 'owner'.

A smallish girl who looked to be 25, with long blonde hair said, "I am Albert's mistress. Isn't that right, slave?"

"Yes'm." piped up Al.

A woman with equally indestinguishable features said, "I am Tiffany, Eidon's dom."

Finally, a woman said, "I am mistress of whom you call Jessy. I am Violet."

Daniel said, "Good! Now that's done, slave, I think you had better let them get to know you."

He came over to her, and said, "Stand at attention, whore." She stood up strait, and faced directly in front of her.

"Now, ladies and gentlemen, if you'll form a line, please."

William was the first; he seemed feirce. He stared at her, and started to feel her breasts. "WHAT THE HELL?" She screamed.

William jerked back, and cried disaprovingly, "Fiesty one, you've got her Daniel."

"Slut!" cried Daniel, "This is not proper behavior! You are embarrasing me in front of all our guests. You will stand at attention and permit them all to inspect you thouroughly. And any demands should be carried out."

"Remove the shirt." Ordered William.

She did so, gingerly. Her young, incredible boobs were on show for a bunch of strangers who got joy out of other people's pain. And they had control over her.

He groped them extensively. When he was finished with them, they were rock hard. Then, he said, "And the skirt."

She stared into his eyes, pleading. "Now!" He asserted.

Defeated, she dropped the skirt, and then the thong. He circled around her, and admired her firm ass and cute pussy.

He slapped her ass, hard, and said, "Good."

The same basic routine happened with the next few except they were women, and she saw a glint in their eyes that this was not really their cup of tea (she assumed they were strait.)

The last person was Violet. "Open those legs!" She shouted. She began to feel around with one hand her clit and pussy. With the other, she touched her breasts. Pam was disgusted.

Daniel said, "Good. Now that it's over, I think it's timewe played a little game. How does Truth or Dare sound to everyone...?"

Officelover
12-20-2008, 08:14 AM
No comments? :(

Oh well, I'll post more soon.:)

nightmare09
12-20-2008, 04:19 PM
please go on i want to know what happeneds next

Officelover
12-20-2008, 04:20 PM
All of the masters and mistresses in the room thought it was a fantastic idea. Daniel said, "I think, before we begin, we should make the rules."

Paula said, "I am so not doing any dares."

Daniel laughed, "You must have misunderstood; we are simply daring and truthing (he made up the word) the hell out of eachother's slaves."

A ripple of terror and anticipation went through Pam. She was sure the others felt the same way.

William said, "I might want to do some dares."

Daniel said, "We'll see about that. But, so we can get on with this, can we agree on some simple rules: If one's slave fails to accomplish a task, they are out. They'll be punished however the master sees fit. The last one standing, wins the prize."

"What is the prize?" asked Tiffany.

Daniel said, "In good time, you'll find out."

Pam realized that Daniel was some sort of leader to them. She didn't really understand, but she thought this was some sort of club.

They all agreed, and Violet said, "Why doesn't everyone sit down?"

All the doms sat on what looked to be very comfortable chairs. All the slaves sat on the ground. Pam got the hint.

Albert's mistress (Miriam, as it turned out to be said) "I guess, I'll ask first. Casandra, truth or dare?"

"Truth, ma'am."

"Well, I see we have a daring one here. Hmmmm..."

She stuggled to think of a question. "What was the most disobedient thing that you did to your master?"

She said, "I have came without permission." She said, blushing.

Tiffany asked, "Albert, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Good. Lose the clothes."

He did so happily.

The game went on for a while, and soon enough Eidon, Jessy, and Steven were out. Only Casandra, Al, and Pam remained.

Paula asked, "Truth or Dare, Casandra?

"Dare."

Paula remembered how Casandra answered the first question. "Okay, my dear. First, strip."

Casandra was only slave at this point that was still clothed. She took off her shirt first, and threw it on the ground. She tore off the rest of her clothes.

Paula said, "Now, I'll give you this vibrator. In the next ten minutes you will not cum. Is that clear?!"

Casandra shamefully put it up her pussy. She 'turned it on' (:)). Paula said, "To the highest setting!"

Casandra tried with all her might, but after seven minutes of straining, she could resist no more. She blissfully came, and stayed in exstacy for about ten seconds. Then, she snapped back into reality. She was out.

William said, "Damn it, Cas."

He stopped the vibe. He said, "You will be punished."

With that he opened a black bag that he carried. He took out a flogger, and said, "You will lie down. Do not resist."

He whipped her. Hard. Fifteen times. She cried out in pain.

Daniel watched this, smiled, and then turned back to the remaining 'contestants', Al and Pam. He said, "And then there were two." All the masters laughed.

"Now, slaves," he said, "will you mind stepping out for a minute? I have some grown-up buisness with your masters."

They didn't need to be asked a second time. "Thank you."

Al said to Pam, "For someone as inexperienced in tis community as you, you're putting up a heck of a fight."

Pam said, "Thank you, but I have had two weeks. Non-stop torture."

Al winced in memory of how this sweet girl was blackmailed into this. "Forgive me. I feel I have the need to call the cops."

"That's okay. Today is my last real day with him. If he releases those photos, then I'll never be able to forgive myself."

Al said, "Okay." He took a scrap of paper and wrote down a number. "If you ever need help, or want me to do something, call this number."

She took the paper. Pam hung on to it, as if it were her only hope. She would not lose this paper.

Daniel came back into the room, and said, "It's time for a little contest."

__________________________________________________ _________

How do you like it? Please, comments are always welcome. In fact, they are encouraged. :)

nightmare09
12-20-2008, 04:27 PM
nice go on its gett alsome

Officelover
12-20-2008, 04:30 PM
Thanks! I probably sped to fast with the TorD part, but only because I'm anxious to get to the next parts.

Naigan
12-20-2008, 05:06 PM
I like where this is going, I look forward to seeing what happens.

molten man
12-20-2008, 05:22 PM
This is getting better and better!!

ty_la
12-20-2008, 08:19 PM
This is very nice , a good way or TorD is a great kickstart, knowing your writing style i know your building to somthing . Very good at showing pams thoughts and feelings in the last 2 additions, althogh i think it'd be fun for pam to meet somone whos also doing this against her will, not a dire importance , just might be cool :P

Officelover
12-21-2008, 07:19 AM
I might just try to work that in.

Officelover
12-21-2008, 07:54 AM
Pam and Albert walked into the room, and immediately saw a large clear bucket of clips. Binder clips, crocodile clips, and laundry clips. Pam realized what was going to happen and muttered, "Uh-oh."

Paula said, "You two will stand, and move as little as possible. We will put clips on you. The first person to make sound, or move excessively will be out."

It was understood that they were supposed to start now.

Each master took turs adding clips. First Daniel came, and started things of painfully. He took two small clips. On Pam, he put it on her left nipple. On Albert, he put it on the corresponding part of the chest. Pam was in absolute pain. It took all she had to not scream.

Then, Violet went next, and put on their arms. Pam reminded herelf, "This isn't as bad as the one before."

Miriam came and placed it on the other arm. Pam was so not used to this kind of pain.

Tiffany rose, and placed one on the left cheek. Pam was hanging on for dear life.

William must have gotten the idea from Tiffany; for he placed a big alligator clip on each of their asses.

Paula went last, and applied one directly on Pam's clit. She put one on Alberts cock.

The masters didn't talk. It didn't seem appropriate. The room was suspended in ainful silence.

This order repeated.

Finally, they each had eighteen clips on: Two on their asses, two on each arm, one on each leg, one on each cheek, three on each chest. Pam had three on her clit. Albert had three on his cock.

The tension was great as Daniel put the nineteenth clip on Pam. It took all she had to resist the urge to scream.

Daniekl then moved to Albert. He put one on his balls. Albert sucked in with all his might, trying not to scream.

Finally, a scream was let out...

Albert had lost the competion.

nightmare09
12-21-2008, 12:02 PM
good go on if u please

ty_la
12-21-2008, 03:03 PM
Short and sweet :) I hope we get to witness alberts punishment in full detail ? :)

Officelover
12-21-2008, 03:32 PM
Short and sweet :) I hope we get to witness alberts punishment in full detail ? :)

Oh, I think you will :D:

Part 32 (A small brake from the main plot to do with Pam)

Miriam, with her long blond hair, was furious. "Slave!" She commanded Al. "Stand up strait!" She took out a black collar with what looked likea silver box in it.

She put it on him, and said, "Slave you know what this is, right?"

He didn't speak. "Good," she said, "then you must know. It's a shock collar, just in case. It's better to be safe than sorry, especially with a slave so stupid as you."

She removed all the clips from the back of him, and put them all on the front. He didn't make a sound, but you could see in his eyes he wanted to scream and remove these clips and clamps immediately. He didn't.

Then, Miriam took a sizeable butt plug. She asked the group, "Do you think this will go in without lube?"

"No." Paula said, speaking for the group.

"Okay. I'll go find something."

She walked up to Daniel, and whispered to him a question. He whispered back an answer, with a smirk.

She left the room. You could see the nervousness and tension in Al's eyes (he had very expressive eyes :) ). When Miriam returned she said, "Very well, I've found something useful."

Al could see that it was glistening in the light from the lamps.

"Lie down on your stomach!"

He did so, and immadeately was in pain. The clips were pressing even harder against his skin.

"Do as many push ups as I count!"

She counted to 47. "48...49...50. HOLD IT!" He did so, and worked up quite a sweat.

"Raise that ass!" He did so, wincing.

The next thing he felt was some great thrust in his ass. It suddenly felt cold.

"You may stand." Miriam said softer.

Suddenly, a huge burst of pain came through. Albert's ass stung like hell!

"What is on that, mistress?!" He screamed.

"Don't you dare, slave. Don't you dare question my authority. You will be punished furthermore, jerk. Idiot! Touch your toes, five times. Come on, on the double!"

He did so, and by the third time, she added, "By the way, it's Icy Hot."

At the fifth time, she said, "Hold it! Don't move until I tell you to."

She put four eggs on his back. "If a single one break, slut, you know what'll happen."

He held it there for about ten minutes. It was very impressive.

She removed the eggs and said, "Lie down. Stomach down. You can remoe the clips if you wish."

He did, and lay down. She walked up to his head, and cracked each one of the eggs on his hair.

"Rub it in, slut. It's the only shampoo you'll get for the next two weeks. So you'll be just as dirty on the outside as you are in the inside."

He did so. "Enough,"

nightmare09
12-21-2008, 03:43 PM
go on please i kool

kitkat
12-21-2008, 10:53 PM
I love this story!
You're doing a great job.

Officelover
12-22-2008, 04:52 AM
Daniel said, "All right. Pam hs beaten everyone. But has she won yet?"

Pam was confused. She was also angry. She spent that entire time in pain, and now there was another task!

Daniel said, "Pam is a changing slave. She is, however, shy. And I think we need to work on that. So, Pam, honey, here is your dare and final challenge: you will dance for us.

Pam was alarmed. She really did not want to do this. She wanted to be home.

"Should we take these clips off?" Daniel asked the masters. Most of them said yes, so Daniel removed them. Pam was relieved.

"Now, slut," said Daniel, "Dance already!"

A space was cleared off in the middle of the room, and Daniel pushed her in the center of it. Pam got up, and closed her eyes. She hoped that this woudl trick herself into dancing more carefree. It didn't.

Pam was a lousy dancer normally. At school dances, she usually did not dance; rather she just drank punch. She wouldn't dance unless there was no one around. So you can tell it might have been a little hard for her to dance naked in front of a group of total strangers, and her blackmailer. Just a little hard.

Nevertheless, Pam had to. So she started to twirl. And prance about. The entire time she kept her eyes closed, butshe knew people store at her. And she certainly felt people slapping her firm ass.

Pam was now incredibly turned on, frightened, and humiliated. This mixture of emotions scared her, but she knew she had to press on. So she just kept dancing.

Pam had danced for a solid fifteen minutes. Daniel fianlly said, "I think she passed. I think we can declare Pam the winner."

"What is the prize?" asked Miriam

"Well, the slave who wins gets a reward from their masters."

"Oh." said Paula, "I thought you had something better planned."

"What?" inquired Daniel "You don't like it?"

"Well, that could have happened anyways."

"Oh well," sighed Daniel, "Let's just party then."

He put on some music, and said to Pam, "Can I see you in the kitchen please?"

The kitchen was bleak, even for his house. "Pam," started Daniel, "At this party, you will be servingall the masters food and drink. Get and do anything for them. Don't talk to anyone unless they talk to you first.

With that, he was off.

ty_la
12-22-2008, 11:33 AM
Very impressive :). kind of dull, but It's always darkest before the dawn =D. Expecting great things to come.

HottayFerSure
12-22-2008, 02:48 PM
continue, its amazing, like awlays

Officelover
12-22-2008, 02:58 PM
Daniel entered the room. Pam followed.

"Excuse me," said Dan, "I have an announcement. Pam has 'volunteered' to be our little slut waitress for a bit. So she'll come round to each of you, and get you what you need to eat or drink, or just help you. Have fun."

With that, he was off. Pam first went to Miriam.

Miriam said, "Okay. Hmmm... I think I want a glass of wine. Can you handle that?"

"Yes'm." said Pam, learning quickly.

The kitchen was stocked full of alcohol for this party, so Pam had no trouble finding some wine. There were glasses in the cabinet, and she poured a glass. She returned, and brushed past Daniel. Daniel, being cruel, put the situation to good use, and stuck out his leg. She tripped and spilled some of the beverage on Miriam's blouse.

Miriam gaped. Daniel rushed over, seemingly innocent. "What happened?" he asked.

"Your stupid slut spilled wine on me!"

Daniel said, "I am so sorry. You may punish her at will. Now, if you odn't mind, I must be going to check on...something."

Pam had seen how cruel her last punishment was, and was in no hurry to experience these things either.

"On the ground! You, you're shy right? Well I have a good idea, why don't you masturbate; right here." She pulled a small dildo from her bag.

Pam did so. It was terrible, at first. Soon, however, she found herself enjoying it. She finally was ready to cum.

"STOP!" cried Miriam, "I am suddenly thirsty. Go get me two glasses of wine. And don't let a single drop spill."

Pam was upset. She had wanted to cum, so bad. She really needed to.

She left, and returned quickly. She carried a glass in each hand. Miriam said, "Good. Give me one." Pam handed her a single wine glass.

"Excellent. Now let me guess; ou want to cum?"

Pam slowly nodded.

"Fine, you naughty litle slave. But, cum into the other wine glass."

It was difficult to figure out, but Pam eventually stood up, and held the glass right beneath her pussy. She then started fingering herself, until she came.

She handed the glass to Miriam, who said, "What the fuck am I going to do with this? Drink it yourself, you little whore!

Pam sipped it. It tasted vile and nasty; she had to force herself to chug the remainder. She had never liked wine before; now she simply loathed the thing.

Pam moved on to various others, who all asked for relatively light orders.

Pam checked the clock on the wall; 2:43!

Daniel came into the room, and said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm afraid the time has come. We would love to have you longer, but me and my slave have buisness to attend to. Pam will hand you your coats.

Pam got the signal. She left, and ran briskly to retrieve the coats. She suddenly got the absolute strangest feeling yet; she wanted to please her master. Not too much; just a little. Maybe it was some sort of brainwashing. Maybe it was from seeing all the S/M couples. Maybe it was from alcohol, or tiredness, etc... Who cares?

She decided that it would please him if she acted like a coatrack. So she spread her arms out wide, and stoed moving. She saw a smile spread across his face. People took their coats, and Daiel said goodbye to them all...

ty_la
12-22-2008, 03:28 PM
Great :) that was a fun section of the story, i hope we see more exhibitionism soon though =D. I like how your changing pam slowly but surely, i can't tell you how many times in stories i've seen things like " she was so shy, but started to love it. Yes she loved this now, it was the new her!" it the same freakin sentence!

Officelover
12-23-2008, 04:55 PM
Great :) that was a fun section of the story, i hope we see more exhibitionism soon though =D. I like how your changing pam slowly but surely, i can't tell you how many times in stories i've seen things like " she was so shy, but started to love it. Yes she loved this now, it was the new her!" it the same freakin sentence!

I can't agree more. Unfortunately, that is inevitably where most stories end up. I hope you keep reading, cause I've got quite quite a few suprises ahead.

molten man
12-23-2008, 04:55 PM
awesome. very very good!!!

ty_la
12-23-2008, 05:51 PM
I can't agree more. Unfortunately, that is inevitably where most stories end up. I hope you keep reading, cause I've got quite quite a few suprises ahead.

Oh I've followed this story since it started :P I'll be finishing it.

Officelover
12-24-2008, 10:42 AM
Each couple walked out the door. They said their goodbyes to Daniel. Daniel went to get something.

In the meantime, Pam looked out the window. She saw that each of the couples walked out of the door pleasantly. They didn't hate eachother. It wasn't as if actual power existed.

Pam saw as one couple, Miriam and Albert, hugged in the driveway. An epiphany stuck her. This was a game. A front. A joke. A lie. A fugitive cloud that was for pleasure only.

This was a desire as ordinary to some as food and air. She realized that to some, herself included, pain was pleasure. She also realized that to others pain was also pleasure; other's pain.

But what was it? A mask. A toy. A joke.

This was all a joke. There was a real desire, and it was indulged through a cosmic joke that one was superior or inferior. But, what was it unless there was something beneath.

A mask so beautiful has to have a face.

If there was no mutual happiness, no respect, no love, no kindness; what was this for? In fact, why would she enjoy it?

Pam got much wiser that second.

She was so confused. A swirl of interior conflicts glistened inside her mind. Conflict followed her wherever she went. Then from the sea of murky befuddlement arose an Excalibur of the lake; Live.

Ironically, at that moment Daniel entered and said, "Slave..."

Sorry it was so short and boring. I'll write more soon.

ty_la
12-24-2008, 02:12 PM
"Clap , clap." This is really truely amazing, once again, I know your going somwhere with this. Too bad you started this story so lately, I could've seen a story of the year ;) you make me want to start one of my own. Unfortunatly i don't have the time/skill level to write anything people would read :P !

Officelover
12-24-2008, 02:26 PM
Thank you so much! That is very kind. I'm going to try to write more soon.

Naigan
12-24-2008, 02:39 PM
Gah, I want to see the next section soon! I love where (I think) this is going.

Officelover
12-24-2008, 02:40 PM
And where is that, Naigan?

Naigan
12-24-2008, 02:46 PM
I'll let you know after your next installment ;)

ty_la
12-24-2008, 02:50 PM
I'll let you know after your next installment ;)

Aka; He has no idea ;P haha, kidding naigan . Or am i ? =OO

Naigan
12-24-2008, 02:51 PM
Well I have an idea, but I don't want to post it in case I am absolutely wrong.

molten man
12-24-2008, 05:32 PM
Just one word... brilliant!!!

Officelover
12-24-2008, 07:27 PM
I'm sorry for the wait. I might post tomorrow, but probably not. Wonder why?

Anyways, in the meantime I'd like to know: What was everyone's favorite part so far?

ty_la
12-24-2008, 07:56 PM
MY favorite part is still the entire new york scene :D !

molten man
12-25-2008, 04:52 PM
My favourite one was the training!!!

nightmare09
12-25-2008, 06:31 PM
it alsome go i want to know what happens next

Officelover
12-27-2008, 03:51 PM
I'm so sorry for the wait! You know it's that time of year, for toys, for family, for visits, for good cheer, and for being late with with posting...
__________________________________________________ ____________

"Slave," said Daniel, "As you know you have won my competion. I knew you would."

Pam beamed. "So now," continued Dan, "It's time for you to decide what you want as a reward."

Pam had to think. On any other day, she might have asked for something for herself. But today, she had aquired a great desire to serve Daniel well, as he was her current master.

"I wish," she said gingerly, "for you to be happy."

"How, slave, could you make me happy?" He teased.

"I don't know. I could give you something."

"What have you to offer? Oh, wait, there is one thing."

"What is that?" Pam questioned.

"Your virginity."

The conversation was no longer playful. She was frightened, and part of her wanted to run way. But, instead, all she could say was "Yes."

He abruptly carried her to his room, and put her down on his bed.

He closed the door, and removed his pants. "give me oral!" He scremaed.'

Obediantly, she began sucking his erect cock.

When he came, she swallowed. Daniel moaned with pleasure, and said, "Slut, good job. Now, I'll make you very happy."

He tore the clothes from her young body. He inserted his cock in her virgin pussy, and began fucking her.

Pam awoke alone in Daniel's soft bed. It was the first time in days that she had slept on a proper bed.

She checked the clock, 9:15. Why was she waking up so early.

Daniel came into the room, and said, "Well, it seems Sleeping Beauty has waken up..."

molten man
12-27-2008, 04:20 PM
You continue to amaze me!!!

nightmare09
12-27-2008, 04:20 PM
please go on i want to know what happeneds

interesting
12-27-2008, 05:50 PM
I have to say, Officelover, although it was fairly good, the last installment was nowhere near your level of usual involvement, length or acuity.

I particularly did not enjoy the way you dismissed the entire act of her losing her virginity to a single sentence. I think there was more potential in making the event memorable. This was too quick, too fast, and too bypassed.

I may or may not like the subject matter, but regardless, there could have been much more depth to the entire event - and the post was definitely too short.

That being said, please, surprise me in the future:)

Officelover
12-27-2008, 06:45 PM
I particularly did not enjoy the way you dismissed the entire act of her losing her virginity to a single sentence. I think there was more potential in making the event memorable. This was too quick, too fast, and too bypassed.

I most certainly will go back and edit that. I'm sorry, I was very rushed. I'll add in more details:)

kitkat
12-28-2008, 02:31 AM
I still liked it, it was more about the suspense the the actual act. I mean, sex it just sex, and thinking about loosing your virginity it bigger then actually loosing it.

And I assumed I was supposed to be waiting in suspense for the next installment when Pam would remember it and regret, or be happy, or whatever about the act.

The only thing that I didn't like was the line "give me oral" Where I live noone would ever say the word 'oral' unless they're having a mature discussion. But hey, people in different places use different terminology.

I thought it was a great installment. Especially as it hides any hints of what future they could have together. We don't know how much he took control by, if he was gentle or kind... I think it works really well.

knightwhite
12-28-2008, 03:08 AM
Love the story so far I can't wait to hear more

Officelover
12-28-2008, 07:07 AM
Does anyone think that I should go back and change it?

nightmare09
12-28-2008, 11:32 AM
no
i would n't change anything but go on

interesting
12-28-2008, 12:06 PM
The people have spoken and apparently I'm not one of them. So what's new?

Do what you want, sir, we're with you anyways.

ps118jlg1
12-29-2008, 01:20 PM
:clap::clap:omg this is good. plz keep going

molten man
12-29-2008, 05:41 PM
Keep it going!!!

nightmare09
12-29-2008, 07:32 PM
i agree go on please

kirstyjane
12-30-2008, 04:09 AM
Good story I like full stories hehe. :P:P:P:P finish it. I dare you.

Officelover
12-30-2008, 08:38 PM
I definately will finish it. I was on vacation for a bit, so I couldn't.

Officelover
12-31-2008, 10:24 AM
Thank you for all of your comments!

Part 37

"Now, slut," said Daniel, "As you know it is your last day. Soon you will go, and be free to live your normal life."

Pam grinned.

"But," he said, "You are still in my control and possession. Come with me."

She rose and followed him to his kitchen. They sat down at the wooden table, and she felt, for the first time in a while, cheerful.

"I have prepared some rules for you. Listen, and listen well."

She sat forward in her seat.

"One: Even while you are without me, you are still my slave. Understood?"

"Yes." said Pam.

"Two: I still own you, until graduation. Ipso Facto, I still have your pictures. I retain the right to do what I please with them. Repeat after me: I am Daniel's."

"I am Daniel's."

"Good. Three," he said singsongly, "In this time until I call you back, which I certainly will, you will not have sex with anyone."

"Easy." said Pam.

"Shut up! How dare you speak out of turn!"

"Sorry, master. Will there be a punishment?" She said, wincing.

"No. There is no time for that. Anyways, which rule was I at? Oh, yes, four: You will not masturbate."

"Agreed." Pam said.

"Five: Since you are a little slut and a whore, I can not be sure you will abide by rules three and four. So sorry. So, I have pre-bought a device for you." He motioned to a box. "Merry Christmas." Danile joked.

Pam opened the box an dpulled out a chastity belet. "You will wear that at all times. In fact, why don't we start now."

It was a thin one, and one that was inconspicuous. No one would notice it. Daniel put it on, and with a dreadful clink it was selaed. "There!" sighed Daniel, "It is done. Now, for your sixth rule: Stay healthy."

This wouldn't be hard for Pam. She was a pretty healthy young woman.

"Seven:" he said, "When at school, you will pretend to be my girlfriend. You will act it, live it, breathe it, and talk about it to your friends. You will pretend to be obsessed with me."

Pam suddenly remembereed school, wistfully.

"Eight: At 11:00 precisely, I expect you to be online so I can chat with you. You remember my screen name? DHuge19? Good. What's your's again?"

"Pamela7." She whispered.

"Nine: You will be nice to everyone you see."

Pam was a nice, sweet person. Despite this new S/M excitement, nothing could change that. She was kind, compassionate, moral, religious, friendly, funny, artistic, poetic, smart, and amiable in every respect. Perfect.

"Ten: You will keep consistent good grades."

This was easy. She already got strait A's.

"Those are all my rules, my 'Ten Commandments' if you will. I will call you when it's time to come back here. Now, I understand that your parent's will be back at twelve. You might as welll go home."

Pam said goodbye and put on a slutty outfit that he gave her. She walked home...

nightmare09
12-31-2008, 02:01 PM
go on i want to see what happeneds

Officelover
01-01-2009, 12:31 PM
Pam walked home happily. She thought to herself "This outfit is a blessing. I could have been ordered to wear nothing."

The chastity belt made it akward to walk, but after fifteen minutes she got used to it. She saw the clocktower in the distance; 10:00. Her parents would be home in two hours.

Pam laughed a bit, "I've been home alone on vacation for two weeks and I get two hours to myself." She shook her head, and sped up.

When she got to the house she picked up the doormat as she had done so many times. The key glistened in the mornign sun. She jostled the old door open, and stepped inside.

Pam was about to wipe her feet, when she remembered she wore no shoes. She took off the outfit Daniel gave her, and put on jeans and a T-Shirt.

She didn't know what to do with that outfit; her parents would freak if they saw it. So she stepped ouside and threw it away in the neighbor's trash can.

When she returned she decided that she was hungry; she wanted a snack. She opened the refrigerator door, and started to open the crisper to get an apple when she saw a bright pink note.

It read, "Pammy, I love you. Hope you have fun by yourself. Not too much fun. Ha ha. Love, Mom. P.S. Don't forget to call."

At first Pam freaked about the phone calls, but she figured she could just say the phone was down for a while. Then, a sadness sunk in.

Pam began crying, sobbing. She thought to herself, "I've lost some of my innocence! Think about it; my mom thinks I'm perfect. Really, in these last two weeks I've became a slave, was naked, and even lost my virginity."

This sadness was hard to beat. She tried reading. She surfed the web. She watched TV. Nothing worked.

Finally she lay down on her bed, and began to pray (she was religious). "Dear God, please forgive me. I know I've sinned-" she was cut off by the chirping of a bird.

"Not now, birdy!" she sanpped.

Then she turned to look out the window. The sun was shining. Some of neighbors (little children) were running and playing. She realized something important.

"I am still a good person." She whispered.

She realized that she she was a good person even though she had become a masochist.

A smile spread across her face. Hope swelled up inside her, and she began to think that it would all be alright.

She was wrong.

THE END

Written by Officelover

Illustrated by no one.

Published by Officelover and getDare.

Medic- Nonexistant and Unnescary (much like the magician on the beach; bonus word in the Trivia Game to hoever can tell me what that's from)

__________________________________________________ _________

I know what you're thinking "What the heck kind of ending was that?" Well, the answer is soon to be revealed.

This was the first in a series; a trilogy to be exact. I've gotten the getDare go-ahead (I like that phrase) to continue this story on another thread.

So look out for one called either "Waning moon: Part Two of Pam's story" or "Into the Darkness: Part two of Pam's story"

Actually, it would kind of be great if you guys could vote for the name. Soon please, because I can't write the thread if there is no title.

So, continue reading please, in Waning moon.

(Or Into the Darkness.)

I would like to have dedicated this first 'book' to the following people (they've all commented, in order):

Etherialknight
Dared to Perfection
Interesting
The Boy
Hottay Fer Sure
Jazzul
Coyote
Qwertypete
Artemis
Georgiadog23
Eye--candy
Kitkat
Offkilterhalo
Eastcoastchick7
Hampers
Ty_la
Playstation
Zeromus
Zero the Bloody
Lola78530521
CheshireCat 13
Maletoy90
Khasom
Kelly0241
rpUral
Nightmare_09
New and Shy
Molten Man
The doctor
Naigan
Happy Harold
Knightwhite
PPs118jlg1
Kirstyjane

I am thankful for everyone who read this. You have read even though I have forgotten to write, refused to write unless more people commented. People read after it was moved from regular TorD stories to Mature Stories. People have given me ideas, people have voted in my poll, people have critiqued my writing so I reexamined my characters.

Someone even joined to read this story!

Thank you, all. I hope you read the next story (and don't think this post/thank you is too sappy.)

nightmare09
01-01-2009, 12:48 PM
ur welcome i hope tosee more of the pams story

Officelover
01-01-2009, 12:51 PM
What do you want to call it? Seriously, I have no idea which one to choose.

interesting
01-01-2009, 01:14 PM
So look out for one called either "Waning moon: Part Two of Pam's story" or "Into the Darkness: Part two of Pam's story"

This reminds me of that Rocky & Bullwinkle show where there were always two potential titles to the next chapter of the story. Always made me laugh.

I think Waning Moon sounds better; the other seems overused.

I know I've been often critical, sometimes supportive, but always eager to provide some assistance; I've never enjoyed the subject matter but I've always enjoyed the reading. You have developed your style and improved quite a lot since you started this story, and I wanted to commend you on that. Whatever plans you have for Pam, I hope they work out in the fashion you want.

Great showing, officelover.

Officelover
01-01-2009, 01:22 PM
Thank you so much. I think my writing style has improved too. In some prior stories; I was terrible.

Anyways, one for Waning moon...

kitkat
01-01-2009, 02:54 PM
At first I wanted into the darkness, but interesting is probably right, its very common, and after thinking about it for a few minutes waning moon is really growing on me.

So thats where my vote goes, to waning moon.

The story was great!
You did a great job. And its nice to have a nice ending, refreshing and such.

I'm really looking forward to the next book!

molten man
01-01-2009, 05:27 PM
I cant just wait for your next story!!

My vote goes to Waning moon. It gives a better and more interesting name to the story. It is a kind of topic which will want to make people read!!

Officelover
01-01-2009, 06:11 PM
Five votes so far, all of them for Waning Moon. Guess we have a winner!

Watch out for "Waning Moon: Pam's Story Pat II"

kitkat
01-02-2009, 06:00 AM
Thanks for writing such a fantastic story for us!
I can't wait for the next one:)

molten man
01-02-2009, 04:02 PM
The bar you have set by this story is really high!! Will eagerly wait for the next installment!!

BettyBoop
08-09-2009, 05:25 PM
Seeing as I'm pretty sure I can post here now, this story is superb. I absolutely love it. You are an excellent writer. I think I'll go on to the other sections, if I have the time.

Officelover
08-09-2009, 07:42 PM
Thanks, Betty! That means a lot, coming from you! Please do read the other sections.:)