PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/switch seeks 18-24/female/switch in any location

fitsexyguy
12-25-2013, 09:19 PM
20/male/switch seeks 18-24/female/switch in any location

Introduction/About Me

Hello! My name is Mark. I'm a 20 year old male from Australia.
I am 183cm tall (6'1"), I have brown medium to short length hair, brown eyes and an average body/build. I do have pics that I can show you.

My Likes/Limits/etc are at the bottom of this post.

No, I don't ride a Kangaroo!

What am I looking for:

I have had a couple of relationships/friendships in the past that began on getDare which proved to be great experiences and were a lot of fun and I am looking for something similar to this.

I am not looking for a strictly s/M relationship or 24/7 scenario.

What I am after is a friend, I want us to be able to talk, trust each other and be comfortable with each other. This is very important to me.

I also want someone with a bit of a naughty side as I want someone to play with as well. This will be online so it is preferred you're comfortable with webcam and pics. There won't be any set roles or anything like that it will be two people who enjoy talking to each other and playing with each other. This should also be an opportunity for us both to experiment, try new things and push boundaries, within reason, within a relaxed and friendly environment. We can work out what we each like and arrange ourselves accordingly.

As far as time zone is concerned, it is probably relative to when you are actually online rather than where you are.

My requirements:

- Must be over 18.
- Preferred age range between 18 - 30 (If you're 30+ don't be affraid to apply)
- Must be female.
- Must have webcam (digital camera is a bonus) and be willing to use it.
- Must have or be willing to use skype (or alternative program)
- You must write proper English, no rubbish chat speak

Where to from here:

Hopefully I've covered all of the necessary information but if you still have questions please don't hesitate to leave a comment or pm with a question.

Other than that if you're interested please send me a PM and we can have a chat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Likes: Anal, Nudity, Exhibitionism (Online), Insertions, Masturbation
Limits: Illegal, Family, Friends, Permanent, Cutting, Blood, Public, Pee, Poo
Want to try: Semi-Public, Self-Bondage, Dares W/Others

minimarshmellow
01-04-2014, 07:54 PM
Great ad Mark! Good luck on your search. I hope you find what you are looking for.