PDA

View Full Version : Traps and Monster grid game

JackTheWriter
12-24-2013, 02:41 PM
The basics for this game is that everyone who joins is either an adventurer or the Monster in an enchanted forest full of traps. The object of the game is for the adventurers to find the 3 hidden Runes of Dominance and bring them together to capture the Monster(while trying to avoid traps) while the Monster hunts them. To be an adventurer you must commit to logging on once a day(at any time between 10 PM and 7 PM EST the next day) to make your move through PM. To be the Monster you must commit to logging on once a day between 7 PM and 10 PM EST to move your moves actively with me. Each day I will roll the dice for each player (1 for adventurers and 2 for the Monster) and post here how many moves each player has for the day. All adventurer moves must be in by 7pm so that the Monster may move. The forest is a 15 by 15 grid(225 spaces) that will always have 50 traps on it. Once a trap has been sprung a new trap will appear on a random space the next day. If a player passes by a trap when moving it will spring and that player must do the dare associated with that particular trap. If an adventurer passes more than one trap he must do them all. There are 5 types of traps which I will list below. If an adventurer passes by a rune he/she will stop on that space and pick it up and activate it. However, the Monster can detect runes once activated and will be able to see you from farther away the more runes you have. If the Monster lands on a space with an adventurer on it then that player is captured and stuck on that space until another adventurer rescues him/her. The monster does not spring traps when he passes by them. Instead, the Monster is a trap master and can transmute one trap he passes each day into a spell and cast it onto any player he/she chooses and that player must do the dare just as if he/she sprung the trap. The Monster cannot pick up runes and will not even know when he/she passes by one that is not activated. I will now list a more complete set of rules that everyone must follow to be in the game.

1) I am the GM and will create the map with all the traps and will know where all players are at at all times. I will use a random number generator to set the placement of all traps and all player starting positions. I will also use it for all dice rolls(1d6 for adventurers and 2d6 for Monster)

2) All grid coordinates will have a letter/number combo. Horizontal(left/right) will be letters and Vertical(up/down) will be numbers. The top left corner will be A1 and the bottom right corner will be O15. There will be no overlapping. You cannot move up past A, down past O, left past 1 or right past 15

3)All players can only move in 4 directions, up, down, left, and right. The Monster should only put direction so that the adventurers don't know where he/she is. For adventurers, when moving please put both direction and the location of the space you are moving to in the PM to make it easier for me to keep track of. Lets say you start at F7 and can move 5 spaces this round. An example move for adventurers should look like this: Up(F6), Right(G6), Down(G7), Down(G8), Left(F8).

3a)All adventurers move at the same time no matter when they send their movements in through PM. All first moves happen at the same time, then second moves(if you have more than one move this round) then third moves and so on. The first player to land on a space will spring the trap and receive the effects. Lets say player one lands on a trapped space third move and player 2 lands on that same space 1st move. Player 2 landed there first and recieves the effects and player 1 does not get any effects. If two players land on the same trap space the same move then both get the effects.

4)any player can PM me at any time for current location.

5)If the monster lands on a space with a player on it he captures that player. Also if a player moves onto the monster's space he/she is also captured. Any runes the player has disappear and reappear on a random space. Any captured player cannot move and will be punished by monster each round(day) with a dare within limits until released by another player. Captured adventurers cry out each round and other adventurers can hear them from 5 spaces away.

6)There are 5 different types of traps and each trap will have a different level of difficulty. The traps are as follows:

a)Pain Trap: The adventurer has to do between 5(easy), 25(medium) or 50(hard) spanks or rubber band snaps(depending on which trap it is). Location of spanks or snaps is different for each trap This will cause the adventurer to cry out and the Monster will be able to hear it from 5(easy), 7(medium) or 10(hard) spaces away. If the Monster is within hearing range he/she will be told which direction the scream came from(Up, Down, Left, Right).

b)Ice Trap: The adventurer springs a freezing trap that targets either nipples, genitals or anus(if ice in ass is a limit then it can be held outside of anus instead) for 2(easy), 5(medium), or 10(hard) minutes. The movement of frozen adventurers will be halved for 1(easy), 2 (medium), or 3(hard) rounds.

c)Exposure Trap: The adventurer is caught out in the open and the monster can easily see where he/she is if it is close enough. The adventurer must spend 1 hour a day naked for 1(easy), 3(medium), or 5(hard) rounds. If the Monster gets within 6 spaces of a naked player he/she will be told its exact location.

d)Lust Trap: The adventurer is hit with intense pheromones and must immediately masturbate until he/she cums(ruined orgasm)*Special Rule:If you are not allowed to cum from another dare or without permission from someone then you can do edges instead. 1 edge (easy), 3 edges(medium), 5 edges(hard)*. The adventurer will now leave a scent trail on every space that it travels to that the monster can follow(if the monster lands on a scented space it will be told which direction the adventurer went) until the adventurer spends 3(easy), 5(medium), or 7(hard) days in chastity. Once chastity is complete the scent trail disappears.

e)Bondage Trap: Vines wrap around the adventurer and he/she stops on the space of the trap(all moves past the trap do not count, I will PM you the space you got trapped on). Adventurer must spend 30 minutes a day hogtied with either nipples clamped, dildo or plug in pussy or ass, or clothespins on balls/cunt(adventurers choice so limits won't be broke) for 1(easy), 2(medium), or 3(hard) days. The player may not move while bound. The player is free when time is up or another player lands on space and frees him/her.

7)Time on traps is cumulative but distance for sight or hearing is not. If you hit 2 Exposure traps, you'll have to be naked for both amount of times but still will only be seen from 6 spaces away. Also, if you hit a second lust trap while dripping cum and leaving a scent trail you still have to cum for the second trap and your chastity time starts over and now you have more time.

8)The Monster is allowed to set 1 trap of his/her choice on each captured player(I will randomly choose the difficulty). When an adventurer frees a captured player, he/she will spring the trap and get the effects(the freed player will not receive any effects)

8a)When an adventurer passes a captured or bound player he/she may choose to release the captured player or not(I will inform through PM when you pass a bound or captured player for you to make your choice). If the player does release a captured player, all movement past that space are forfeit this round(it takes time to release someone). Both players can move next round. Since the Monster always knows where his captured prisoners are it will be told when a captured player is released but only after the Monster has moved for the round. This way both adventurers have a chance to move before the monster can give chase.

8b) If the trap on a captured adventurer is a bondage trap then the freeing adventurer is now bound. However the once captured(now free) adventurer may automatically release the bound player by sacrificing movement for this round(The round after it was freed, both players don't move that round but can both move the next round). The Monster is not allowed to set consecutive Bondage Traps.

9)Turn order will go like this. 10PM I will post all rolls for adventurers, 7PM the next day all moves in and I will post all traps sprung by adventures and effects(but not location), I will then roll for monster and post amount of moves in thread, Monster will move one space at a time in thread for each move(direction only) and I will post in thread any discovered adventurers he lands on(captures), after all monster moves I will PM Monster all traps he passed, The Monster will then choose one trap to transmute into a spell and cast it on any non captured adventurer in thread. Then the Monster will be told of all captured adventurers that are released. The monster will then punish(give one dare to) each captured adventurer, Finally by 10PM I will roll for a new trap location for each trap sprung and post the new movement rolls for all non captured or bound adventurers.

10)The game will start when I have 1 monster and at least 6 adventurers. More adventurers may join after game has started and will be given a starting location at the beginning of next round. Adventurers will be capped at 15. If someone wants to join when there are already 15 adventurers they will be put on the reserve list and will replace any inactive player that is kicked from the game. They will enter the game on the same space and in the same condition as the kicked player(if kicked player was captured then new player starts out captured)

11)When a player passes a rune he/she will stop on that space and pick it up(all moves past that space will not count this round). Once a rune is picked up it will activate and the monster will be able to detect the players exact location from 3(one rune) or 5(two runes) spaces away.

12)The game only ends when either all players are captured(monster wins) or the three runes are brought together(adventurers win). The three runes can either be held by one player or split between 3 player but if different players hold the runes they must be on the same space to capture the monster. All players who hold an active rune will be able to automatically know the location of other players that hold a rune.

13) If the monster wins then he/she can give one final dare to every adventurer. If the players win the all runeholders can have the monster as either their slave or their Master for 1 week per rune they have.

14)Please do not share your location with other players, especially if you are captured by the monster on a certain space. This is considered cheating and I will ban you from the game if I find out. I will be the only one to share locations with runeholders.

15)You must commit to being active once a day to play this game. By running this I am committing myself to be here every day for at least 3 hours so I hope you will show me the courtesy of showing up if you join. I set it up that it doesn't matter what time you are on if you are an adventurer. All players who miss a move will be punished. For adventurers, first offense will be exposure. You lose your underwear for 3 days and during that time you are partially exposed and the monster can see you from 3 spaces away. If you miss another day while exposed then the second punishment is 50 spanks each cheek and your cries will be heard by the monster from anywhere on the grid(direction of scream will be given to monster). If you miss again after spanks then you are kicked from the game and it is my discretion if I let you back in and I will probably give you a penance to do to be able to rejoin. If a captured player misses a report he/she will be given much harder punishment dare by the Monster the next day. If both reports aren't in the following day the captured player will be kicked. If the Monster misses a move I will random roll for each move rolling 1d4(1 up, 2 right,3 down,4 left). The second consecutive missed move I will replace the monster with a new player.

16) Players are expected to report in thread the results of each dare they perform each day whether it is a trap dare or a captured by monster dare. Reports should be made before PMing me your movement(if you are allowed to move) for the current round.

Them's the rules and I really hope you read them all if you decide to join this game. Any feedback on this would be appreciated. Once I get 7 players I will start but not until after Christmas(I may pause the game on new years if people want me to) The First Monster will be randomly chosen from all that want to be the monster. So when you join please say if you want to be an adventurer, the monster or if you wouldn't mind being either one.

Edit: I've decided for a bit more balance and to make the game progressively harder the longer it goes on that there will be 10 traps of each type on the board at all times. When the game starts there will be 6 easy traps, 3 medium traps and 1 hard trap of each type. However, when a trap is sprung and respawns the next turn the new trap will be of the same type but 1 level higher(easy will become medium, medium will become hard, hard traps will still respawn as hard)

Soulmuncher
12-24-2013, 02:54 PM
I will join as a adventurer

SwitchBoyC
12-24-2013, 04:03 PM
I'm in as an adventurer

steve101
12-24-2013, 04:06 PM
This sounds great, I'm in as an adventurer.

cbtmenow
12-24-2013, 04:26 PM
im in as an adventurer

JackTheWriter
12-24-2013, 04:36 PM
This is exciting that there is so much interest already in this game. It was fun just writing it up but now I can't wait till we actually play it.

Sindrato
12-24-2013, 04:36 PM
I really, really like this one. I wouldn't like being a slave to the adventurers- at all, but since I'm pretty confident I can win this, I'll join as a monster...

Ryzer
12-25-2013, 05:47 AM
I'll be an adventurer dude!

Literally
12-25-2013, 06:52 AM
This sounds really awesome, and I've been looking for an ongoing game to join. I'm in as an adventurer!

I think the traps are well designed and open to pretty much everyone. Good job I hope this works out well.

purefun420
12-25-2013, 07:21 AM
I will join as an adventurer

cookiekiller12345
12-25-2013, 07:53 AM
I'm up for being an adventurer :)

Jcderp
12-25-2013, 08:01 AM
I'm up for being an adventurer

Sara13R
12-25-2013, 08:37 AM
I'll join as an adventurer. Not really my style of game but I'll give it a shot. It sounds rather interesting.

D3ath3at3rs
12-25-2013, 08:44 AM
I'll join as adventurer.

JackTheWriter
12-25-2013, 09:21 AM
With this many interested people I am going to start it tonight. The map will be created and first moves for adventurers will be posted by 10PM EST(might be a bit earlier because I have plans to watch the Doctor Who Christmas special with a friend tonight). I am also going to be doing a bit of fine tuning and balancing to the rules so keep an eye on them. Nothing major, just spelling out what I've already had in mind but might not have explained fully. All rules will be final before the game starts.

Since Sindrato is the only applicant, he will be the Monster. Also since the adventurers are mostly subs(a few switches) and the monster is a Dom I am going to change it so the each runeholder can choose if they want the Monster as a slave or a master for 1 week per rune if adventurers win. Doesn't make much sense storywise but it will give people what they want.

Tiff_tiffy
12-25-2013, 09:40 AM
looks like there is still space so i will be an adventurer :3

Paranoid
12-25-2013, 10:05 AM
Ill join as an adventurer as well.

Sindrato
12-25-2013, 10:06 AM
Very well, let's do it. By the way, if two adventurers stand on the same trap simultaneously, do they both activate it, or just one?

EDIT: By the way, can we please exclude new adventurers once the game starts? It would be downright impossible to track where everyone is...

JackTheWriter
12-25-2013, 10:15 AM
Yep, still more space. Will add players up to 15 until 7pm tonight for first round, if past that time will add you to the second round. Also, past 15 I will put on a reserve list until someone drops or is captured and eaten.

Just to let you all know my progress in setting up, I have the map created, all my cheat sheets and notes set up and I am currently placing traps and starting locations(all random). Once that is done I will PM every player with his/her starting location but first movement rolls still won't be till tonight. I cannot stress enough, please do not share your location with other players, that would be cheating and ruin the fun for other players involved in this game.

JackTheWriter
12-25-2013, 10:24 AM
Sindrato, I'd rather keep adding up to 15, that way I can replace inactive players. I have a rule change that I am going to edit in before we start to make it more possible for you to win with players being added. Basically you will need 15 points to win. Each captured player is 1 point and if that player is freed you lose that point. However when someone joins after 15 players and you have a captured player on the board you will eat it and basically bank that point so you cannot lose it(eaten players are out of the game). If there are 15 adventurers and none are captured then no new players will be allowed to join and instead will go on the reserve list until space is available. Does that sound reasonable to you?

Tiff_tiffy
12-25-2013, 10:28 AM
basicly that doesnt sound bad but i guess alot of people want to play so once you are captured you are pretty much instantly out(if i understand evrything right)

Paranoid
12-25-2013, 10:45 AM
Indeed, looking at all the other games around, id expect too much people wanting to join, killing the concept. I also think it will be too hard to find captured players. I think their coordinates should be exposed such that they have a fair chance to be rescued by others. Another option might be to escape from the monster yourself by chance. Different dares might be given with the harder dares giving more chance to break free from the monster. Like 0%, 16% and 33%.

But there will be too much player such that you will be eaten once captured with little to no chance to return to the game...

JackTheWriter
12-25-2013, 11:11 AM
After giving it some thought, you guys are right. I am going to severely modify the eaten option and just keep the cap at 15. However I'll still have the reserve list and use it only to replace inactive free players. Inactive captured players will be eaten and banked and will not be replaced. This will mean that captured players will have to report on dares given by monster to keep their chance to be rescued. Also, captured players cry out and can be heard by other adventurers from 5 spaces away(you'll be given direction of cry through PM if close enough to hear) How does that sound for balancing?

Paranoid
12-25-2013, 11:16 AM
That sounds awesome.

Tiff_tiffy
12-25-2013, 11:20 AM
I agreee sounds alot better now

JackTheWriter
12-25-2013, 12:04 PM
Just to let you know, only 2 spots left for adventurers. Will be editing rules in a few hours to make things easier to understand.

Edit: Finished editing rules. Please reread them before the game starts. If you see anything that you think should be changed please PM me. I am now setting starting positions and will PM each player in an hour or two.

JackTheWriter
12-25-2013, 04:16 PM
Starting locations are now sent and everyone should have them. Please do not share location with other players. Just to let you know, I rerolled all starting locations that were either on a trap, next to a rune or next to the monster to make things more fair.

One final rule change that I'm going to edit in is that time on traps is cumulative but distance for sight or hearing is not. If you hit 2 Exposure traps, you'll have to be naked for both amount of times but still will only be seen from 6 spaces away. Also, if you hit a second lust trap while dripping cum and leaving a scent trail you still have to cum for the second trap and your chastity time starts over and now you have more time.

Will post starting movement rolls at around 8PM EST for all adventurers.

Ryzer
12-25-2013, 05:36 PM
Ooooh, this all sounds brilliant...can't wait...

JackTheWriter
12-25-2013, 06:00 PM
Here are the first round rolls for adventures.

Adventurer 1
Soulmuncher: 3 spaces

Adventurer 2
SwitchboyC: 1 space

Adventurer 3
Steve101: 5 spaces

Adventurer 4
cbtmenow: 2 spaces

Adventurer 5
Ryzer: 2 spaces

Adventurer 6
Literally: 1 space

Adventurer 7
Purefun420: 3 spaces

Adventurer 8
cookiekiller: 1 space

Adventurer 9
Jcderp: 5 spaces

Adventurer 10
Sara13R: 2 spaces

Adventurer 11
D3ath3at3rs: 2 spaces

Adventurer 12
Tiff_Tiffy: 6 spaces

Adventurer 13
Paranoid: 4 spaces

All movements need to be PMed to me by 7pm EST tommorrow.

Good Luck everyone and watch out for traps :)

brandonlow67042
12-25-2013, 06:49 PM
if it isn't to late i would like to join as an adventurer

JackTheWriter
12-25-2013, 09:03 PM
Since the first round just began I'm going to let you in.

Adventurer 14

brandonlow: 6 spaces

SkyLight
12-26-2013, 04:57 AM
If there is still time I'd like to join as adventurer

JackTheWriter
12-26-2013, 07:12 AM
Skylight, you can have the last adventurer spot but won't join till round 2(you'll get your starting position and movement roll tonight by 10PM EST).

Edit: Only 4 adventurers left to move and 9 and a half hours to go. If I get all moves in early I will post trap results early and wait for the monster to come online.

Edit Edit: 1 adventurer and 3 hours to go. Great job guys and gals on getting your moves in.

cwmatman
12-26-2013, 03:13 PM
Looks like I found this a bit late -- may I be on the waiting list?

JackTheWriter
12-26-2013, 03:14 PM
Here are the results of all adventurer moves.

Tiff_Tiffy steps on a tripwire and releases a tree branch that knocks her on her ass into a puddle of freezing cold water. It takes her 2 minutes to get her bearings and stand up now she is so cold that she moves at half speed next turn(easy Ice Trap, 2 minutes Ice in or right outside anus)

steve101 spots a rune on the ground but when he tries to pick it up he finds that it is a fake. The decoy rune flashes with a bright magical light and steve's clothes disappear and the trees now seem to melt away from him. He can now be easily spotted by the Monster from 6 spaces away. The trap spell will dissipate next round after the monster moves and his clothes will reappear.(easy Exposure Trap, 1 hour naked, 1 day, will PM you with which space you started being exposed from)

Soulmuncher and D3ath3at3rs(LOL, first put Souleaters and Deathmuncher and had to change it) both find themselves in fields of living vines(at different places). The vines quickly entangle them, leaving both immobile. They also either squeeze balls, pinch nipples or penatrate anally(each of you choose one). Both of you were trapped on the last space you moved to.(easy Bondage trap 30 minutes a day, 1 day)

purefun420 stumbles upon an angry miniature goat that charges him 5 times before wandering off. It is so small that it passes between his legs each time. However, with each pass, the goat's tail flips up and spanks purefun420's balls and he screams out in pain. All players (Monster and adventurers) hear the scream from within 5 spaces and will be told direction(you will be told through PM and purefun420 will be told which space he screamed on)(easy Pain Trap, Ball spanks, 5 times)

Paranoid discovers a small stream and decides to quench his thirst. The only access to the stream is right next a waterwheel. As he bends over to take a drink, a frog jumps right in front of him, startling him to fall backwards into the moving waterwheel. It spanks his ass 5 times(each cheek) before he can get away and he cries out in pain. All players (Monster and adventurers) hear the scream from within 5 spaces and will be told direction(you will be told through PM and paranoid will be PMed with which space he screamed on)(easy Pain Trap, Ass spanks, 5 times each cheek)

All other adventurers have moved through the forest without incident. Two players have ended on the same space and 1 player passed a player that was done moving(I will PM those players with who they passed and where. This is so you have a general idea where other people are and try to move away from trapped players{dripping cum, exposed})

The Monster's turn now begins. It does not see any adventurers but does hear a muffled scream off in the distance(it is actually right out of hearing range so I will not give the direction to the monster, I'm just doing this so one of you screamers will know that you were 6 spaces away from monster when you screamed) The Monster has 7 moves this round(6+1). When you are ready Sindrato, please post your first direction in thread.

Edit:Yes cwmatman, you will be the first reserve player.

Literally
12-26-2013, 04:43 PM
Aw, uneventful round for me, but I love the flavor text you're adding. Keep up the great work :-)

purefun420
12-26-2013, 05:10 PM
From my perspective,

So there I am looking for the runes, when a goat shows up. Its a small goat, so I'm like here goat, her goat, I figure maybe it wants to be petted. Then out of no where it charges at me. I spread my legs so it does not knock me off my feet, and it passes right under my legs, but its tail(flexible ruler) catches me right in the juice boxes. But no its not through with me, it charges at me a couple of more times, with similar effect. Fortunately, it was not too bad, and I was able to keep moving, although with a hurt pride. I hope the monster did not hear my whelp though. Personally I think the goat would be tastier.

JackTheWriter
12-26-2013, 05:17 PM
Bravo purefun and thank you Literally for your kind words. If anyone else would like to RP their report feel free. I think it would make this even more fun for everyone.

Just as a note, The Monster has from 7 PM to 10 PM to make moves but if Sindrato isn't here by 9:45 I will random roll the monster's movement(I have alot of other things to do after that so I want to give myself some time) and next movement rolls will be up by 11PM EST.

Sindrato
12-26-2013, 07:08 PM
Not having any idea where to go, the monster decides to move randomly, scouring his territory for new prey. So, he ventures upwards.

JackTheWriter
12-26-2013, 07:11 PM
All is quiet around the monster with the forest animals afraid to move. No adventurers are in sight.

Next move?

Sindrato
12-26-2013, 07:15 PM
Monster, not sure should he be satisfied or bored that everything is so quiet, decides to move right...

JackTheWriter
12-26-2013, 07:19 PM
It would be a nice peaceful scene if it wasn't for the Monster lumbering through the forest. Still no signs of adventurers.

Sindrato
12-26-2013, 07:21 PM
Monster was getting hungry, and couldn't find anyone, and he wasn't happy with that. He moved downwards.

JackTheWriter
12-26-2013, 07:25 PM
While there are still at least one adventurer within movement range, the monster still hasn't found any.

Sindrato
12-26-2013, 07:26 PM
The monster, getting really, really bored and hungry, moves downwards, again.

JackTheWriter
12-26-2013, 07:28 PM
Still no adventurers for the monster though a trap it passes does catch its eye(will pm type after move)

Sindrato
12-26-2013, 07:30 PM
The monster continues on it's path, moving downwards...

JackTheWriter
12-26-2013, 07:32 PM
The monster notices the ground is a bit disturbed here as though someone passed by recently but it cannot tell which direction.

2 more moves monster.

Sindrato
12-26-2013, 07:33 PM
The monster moves right, noticing how the forest look strangely empty today.

JackTheWriter
12-26-2013, 07:37 PM
Like a Christmas goose the monster finds Soulmuncher all tied up for him in a bondage trap.(nice guess, you had a one in three shot there)

Sindrato
12-26-2013, 07:46 PM
Tying up Soulmuncher for a later snack, monster continues to go to the right...

JackTheWriter
12-26-2013, 07:51 PM
Sadly only one prey falls to the Monster this round. No Adventurers on space or within sight range(for exposed). I will PM you for soulmuncher's set trap and your spell choice, only passed one trap). You can post Soulmuncher's dare if you like while waiting.

Sindrato
12-26-2013, 07:55 PM
Well, seeing as the monster really wasn't very imaginative today, he decided to leave Soulmuncher's fate in the hands of the lady luck. (Post in the top three person above threads that don't violate limits. Do the dares given to you.)

JackTheWriter
12-26-2013, 08:06 PM
purefun420 feels the air suddenly get very heavy around him as a spell takes form. A single stinging nettle is transported into his underwear and pierces the head of his cock 5 times before he can remove it(Pain Trap, rubber band to cock, 5 times). He cries out in agony but the monster does not hear anything.(man, 2 pain traps in one day, I feel for ya)

Will post new Movement rolls for all adventurers in about 30 minutes.

JackTheWriter
12-26-2013, 08:29 PM
Here are the second round rolls for adventures.

Adventurer 1
Soulmuncher: Captured

Adventurer 2
SwitchboyC: 2 spaces

Adventurer 3
Steve101: 3 spaces (exposed)

Adventurer 4
cbtmenow: 2 spaces

Adventurer 5
Ryzer: 2 spaces

Adventurer 6
Literally: 6 spaces

Adventurer 7
Purefun420: 4 spaces

Adventurer 8
cookiekiller: 2 spaces

Adventurer 9
Jcderp: 4 spaces

Adventurer 10
Sara13R: 2 spaces

Adventurer 11
D3ath3at3rs: Bound

Adventurer 12
Tiff_Tiffy: 1 space (Ice)

Adventurer 13
Paranoid: 1 space

Adventurer 14
Brandonlow: 3 spaces

Adventurer 15
SkyLight: 2 spaces

All movements need to be PMed to me by 7pm EST tommorrow. Please have all trap reports in thread before you PM me your move.

Good Luck and watch out for the Monster, he's still hungry.

purefun420
12-26-2013, 11:08 PM
I must have missed that bush as I searched, I will have to be more careful next time. Snaps complete

Ryzer
12-26-2013, 11:34 PM
Ryzer had been travelling the forest all day, but nothing turned about. Both a blessing and a curse in his opinion. While the monster didn't find him, he didn't find any runes. Or traps either. Of course, the thought of getting caught in one of those traps rather excited him, but he thought not much on it.

He could have sworn he heard some shouting in the distance, but wasn't quite sure. He knew he wasn't totally alone in this forest...but....

As he continued moving, he heard that same yell again, though this one sounding more higher in pitch. "I would hate to be him right now," thinks Ryzer as he continues on..,

Mistress HM
12-27-2013, 03:02 AM
Ok in my persecutive
After being bound I'm vines I hear heavy footsteps the monster finds me and I am captured. In order to punish me he summons spurts from a distant forum and forces me to communicate with them

Soulmuncher
12-27-2013, 03:05 AM
Ok in my persecutive
After being bound I'm vines I hear heavy footsteps the monster finds me and I am captured. In order to punish me he summons spurts from a distant forum and forces me to communicate with them

Sorry I ment to most that here but I accidentally posted itt to mistress HM
For reasons unknown to me she seems to have pared it for me

Tiff_tiffy
12-27-2013, 06:26 AM
as i get knocked over i want to scream but as soon as my ass hits the ice cold water it takes away my breath silencing me. Confused about what happend i keep sitting in the puddle while my ass gets colder and colder some of the water even manages to get in my ass(so i put the icecube in). After two minutes i realize the cold pain in my ass and i quickly get up. The water left me shivering and dripping wet( my ass not something else you perverts ;)) but i continue walking. It wasnt to bad and i endured it easily

Paranoid
12-27-2013, 06:31 AM
Was not so clever to stand next to the waterwheel... Ouch... Guess I am lucky that the stream was not flowing that fast. Could have been much worse then the 10 spanks it gave me. Should be more careful...

Soulmuncher
12-27-2013, 08:46 AM
Ok I have got my dares so now I have to have nipple clamps while
I do my bondage time

JackTheWriter
12-27-2013, 08:54 AM
Good job everyone that has reported. Only 4 adventurers left to move. I am feeling a bit inspired today so will start pre-writing the trap report(will edit if need to when other moves are in) and it will be quite lengthy today(there are a couple of scenes that I'm really looking forward to).

steve101
12-27-2013, 10:26 AM
As I start to make my move I stumble into an exposure trap, i make the rest of my moves naked and cold.

JackTheWriter
12-27-2013, 05:01 PM
Here is the second round trap report. I just want to say that I'm using some artistic licence here. If you expect realism from the traps then you better look elsewhere because some of these are really goofy. Also, for storytelling purposes, uncovered genitals radiate the same magic as runes(sexual magic was used to create the runes) and pants and skirts are not enough to block it. You need to be wearing special underwear(which every adventurer starts with) to keep them hidden from the Monster's innate magic detection senses. And no, you cannot store picked up runes in your undies.

After falling victim to one trap already in this forest, Tiff_Tiffy is extra vigilant as she plods through the trees and underbrush. This pays off when she spots a glint of soft light from under a large rock. She approaches it cautiously and discovers a rune. She picks it up and the glow becomes a bit brighter as the rune activates.(the Monster can now sense Tiff_Tiffy from 3 spaces away)

Sara13R is wandering aimlessly through the woods when she spies a timid dog with snow white fur and a thin layer of mist flowing from its mouth. It appears to be tame and slowly trots over to Sara13R when she calls to it. Sara13R pets its warm fur and it really enjoys that. Thinking that it is no threat, Sara scans the area, planning her next move. With Sara preoccupied, the Ice Dog takes the opportunity to stick its nose and tongue right up her skirt. While its fur is warm, when it licks her tender spot it is freezing cold and hard as ice. It tears a small hole in her panties(not enough to expose her genitals to magic sense though) and plunges its frigid tongue inside of her. She struggles with the beast but it takes 2 minutes for her to disengage herself from the evil pup. Satisfied that it has done its job, the mongrel wanders off, leaving Sara13R shivering and moving at half speed next round(easy Ice Trap, 2 minutes in pussy, 1 round half movement) *for those who are a bit squicked by this, the Ice Dog is a former adventurer that was turned into a dog by the monster so no real animals were depicted in this fantasy sex scene*

Feeling extremely vulnerable without his clothing, steve101 continues on with his journey. However Lady Luck is not with him as he passes across a magical ley line. This strengthens the exposure spell already cast upon him by the last trap so that it now lasts one round longer(easy Exposure Trap, 1 hour a day naked, 1 round).

brandonlow treks through the forest until he stumbles upon a hidden spring. Feeling parched he decides to take a drink. After he swallows several mouthfuls he notices that there is alot of wildlife gathered around the area. It is a rather diverse group of animals with rabbits, birds, deer, foxes, wolves, and even two bears among them. And every single one of them are engaged in mating. They all had drunk from the Lust Spring and so did brandonlow. Feeling the tightness of his pants, brandon runs from the menagerie before his urges make him do something he'd regret. Once he is safely away he lowers his trousers and furiously beats off. It doesn't take long for him to spill his seed on the ground but it is little relief. Instead it makes his sexual urges even stronger. He will continue to leak cum until he has restrained himself for three days.(easy Lust Trap, immediately cum or 1 edge, leak cum on every space traveled to{will PM you the space it started on}, 3 days chastity to remove)

To pass the time while on this so far uneventful expedition, Ryzer takes in the beautiful scenery along the way. He happens to spot an unusual plant that looks like a venus fly trap but without any thorns. When he bends down to get a closer look it spits a cloud of pollen into his face. This has both the effects of making him extremely horny and putting him into a dazed state for a few minutes. Not being able to think of anything else to do, he plops down in front of the plant and lowers his pants and underwear to wank off. This species of plant feeds off of cum and the now exposed member hold all the food it needs. It clamps down on Ryzer's cock and massages it until it explodes with warm nutritious seed for the Cum Trap to feast upon. Having had its full the plant releases the still hard meat stick and the cloud lifts from Ryzer's mind. He stands up, makes himself presentable, and continues on his journey, but the pollen is still affecting his libido and he drips a trail of cum where ever he goes.(medium Lust Trap,either masturbate to ruined orgasm or edge 3 times, cum on all traveled spaces{will PM you where it started}, 5 days of chastity to remove it)

Having had such a short walk last round, Literally is ready for a nice long hike today. Several unnoteworthy hours have passed when Literally feels as though he is being watched. He turns around but all that he can see is a mighty oak tree. Turning back to continue his journey he hears a soft chuckle from behind him. This time when he spins around he spies the most gorgeous creature he has ever seen. Standing right in front of the oak is a male dryad, completely naked and posing with its generous assets on display. Male dryads are so rare that one might think they didn't exist and very few mortals ever receive the boon of viewing such a marvelous creature. The dark green skin on its slender frame is toned like that of an athletic teenager but its eyes betray the years of its immortality. Its stout viridian member is only semi-hard but reaches a good 9 inches and below that hangs two plum sized testicles of a earthy brown complexion that look like... well uh... nuts. Literally is literally(sorry, I just had to do it) aroused by such a wondrous sight and tries to approach the dryad. Giving off another chuckle the dryad skips away from the horny adventurer. Breaking into a full run, Literally chases the creature but it just laughs at his feeble attempts to catch it and disappears into the brush. Literally looks everywhere for the target of his lust but has to resign himself to continuing on his journey. After another two hours of walking he decides to take a rest against a tree. That is when the male dryad appears from behind that same tree and gives Literally a seductive look. Literally does not move a muscle as the creature inches forward, its earthy musk filling his nostrils and sending his libido into overdrive. The dryad grabs the adventurer's hands and holds them above his head while leaning in for a passionate kiss. Literally is in such a state of bliss from his lips meeting those of this stunning myth that he doesn't even notice the thick moss growing around his hands and legs from the tree behind him. Once he is tightly secured to the tree, the dryad backs away from a helpless Literally and blows him a kiss before prancing off into the forest. Literally is left bound and aching for release. Even when he is free from his bonds he will be leaking cum with every step for a good long time because the dryad had such a great effect on him.(hard Lust Trap, immediately orgasm or 5 edges, leaking cum on every space traveled to{will PM you with space you started leaking cum from}, 7 days of chastity to remove) plus (easy Bondage Trap, 30 minutes bound{plus one extra effect, either choose a branch up ass or vines wrapping your genitals(balls tied) and RP it when you report}, 1 day, bound on last move)

cookiekiller12345 travels through forest undisturbed. Just when he decides to make camp for the night he observes a faint glow coming from a knothole in a tree just above his head. He reaches up with one hand to pull it out, thinking it is a rune but it won't budge. He then puts his other hand in the hole and pulls with both and it dislodges slightly. However, it is not a rune but rather a trigger to slipknot trap. One rope binds his hands together while another slips around his legs. They both lift him off the ground and he is trapped swinging from a tree branch. The trap has left him hanging over a thorn bush and either thorns prick his balls or nipples(clamps/clothespins) or a branch lodges itself in his ass(anal) Luckily it is a crude trap and he should be able to release himself in one round (easy Bondage Trap, 30 minute bound a day, 1 day,bound on last move)

Once D3ath3at3rs stops struggling the vines loosen and eventually pull away from his body, leaving him free to move again. However, as they retreat, one of them snags on his underwear and rips it off. He should be able to find another pair in about 3 days.(penalty for not posting report in thread, loss of underwear for three days, Monster can see Deatheaters from 3 spaces away)

All other adventurers travel through the forest without incident. No one has passed another adventurer and no one stopped on the same spot.

It is now the Monster's turn. He has 7 moves once again (2+5). The Monster will be moving privately with me through PM today so that the captured adventurer cannot track his movements. I will post a full report(with perhaps a bit of dramatic embellishment) when he is done moving. The Monster does not hear anything(it has been quiet in the forest today, unless you count the grunts of sexual release) but it does spy an adventurer and I will give him the exact location through PM.

Sara13R
12-27-2013, 05:29 PM
Through my eyes:

As I wander through the forest, I see a white dog. It doesn't look ferocious so I call it to me. I reach down to pet it and just enjoy its company. As I stand back up to determine my next plan of action, the dog rubs its head against my leg and up my skirt. Surprised, I stop what I'm doing, not sure if the dog would attack if I moved suddenly. Next thing I know, I feel a freezing sensation in my bare pussy (inserts ice). I attempt to remove the dogs head from between my legs to no avail. After 2 min, I notice the dog had relaxed it's neck a little so I force it away from me. We had a stare down for a moment and just before it ran off, I could have sworn I saw it smirk at me.

JackTheWriter
12-27-2013, 05:31 PM
Great job Sara, I love that report.

brandonlow67042
12-27-2013, 06:05 PM
after a long journey through the woods I stopped to take a brief break for a drink of water before moving on. While drinking the water I felt a sudden spoof of hornyness fill inside me. Wandering from what it could be from until I saw birds, goats, and other wildlife in the woods drinking mating like crazy. I then start jerking off like crazy from the water I had just drank and started to jut dribble like crazy. After jerking off and dribbling out some cum I figured I better keep moving and hope I can find the buried ruins that I came out to seek.

JackTheWriter
12-27-2013, 08:46 PM
With an easy target in sight, the Monster charges shortsightedly off to another capture. Taking the wrong path, it misses the opportunity to pick up several traps as spells along the way. But its goal is reached a naked steve101 falls into its clutches. The Monster doesn't even bother to give the poor adventurer clothes before securing steve101 spread eagle to a large boulder with rope. steve101's fate is the same as Prometheus but with more indignity, for the Titan at least had a loincloth to cover his pecker.

Giddy from his recent capture, the Monster sets off for more prey and just happens to stumble upon a shivering woman that is cursing canines of all kinds. With its massive claws it digs a deep pit and throws poor Sara13R into it. Satisfied that she cannot escape, it heads off once more but there are no more tender morsels for the Monster this day.

It has no spells to cast this round it ends the night with a toothy grin. With 2 more captures under its belt the Monster lies in wait for any more foolish adventurers that may fall into its grasp.

Sindrato
12-27-2013, 08:56 PM
As it was lying, happily, resting from the last day, the monster spotted a figure in the darkness. It was the icy dog. It came close to the monster, almost bragging with it's success. Well, it did help him today. Heh, those were always the worst. He still remembered the dog in it's former form, a gallant, righteous adventurer, looking forward to beating him. Foolish creature.

The dog looked at him begging, and the monster knew what he was up to. He wanted to play. Well, he did help him today, so it was only fair to give him his rewards.
"Very well, boy, you did good today. As a reward, you may have your adventurers. Be sure to use their ass, though, we wouldn't want them having any fun from it, would we?"

The dog ran away playfully. Boy, was he energetic. He was sure to visit all three adventurers tonight, and probably fuck them to the brink of their lives. They sure will get cold tonight. The monster chuckled, as he fell asleep.

(Sorry for the slight bestiality, but that dog gave me an idea. Anyway, as for your dares, all three of you, you are to anally fuck yourself with a medium sized object for at least 20 minutes. After that, put two ice cubes in your ass, and let them melt. If any limits are broken, please correct the dare accordingly.)

EDIT: Oh, and also, no cumming, at least till tomorrow's dare.

JackTheWriter
12-27-2013, 09:13 PM
Here are the third round rolls for adventures.

Adventurer 1

Adventurer 2
SwitchboyC: 1 space

Adventurer 3
Steve101: Captured (exposed)

Adventurer 4
cbtmenow: 5 spaces

Adventurer 5
Ryzer: 4 spaces (Lust)

Adventurer 6
Literally: Bound (Lust)

Adventurer 7
Purefun420: 6 spaces

Adventurer 8
cookiekiller: Bound

Adventurer 9
Jcderp: 2 spaces

Adventurer 10
Sara13R: Captured (Ice, though doesn't really matter now)

Adventurer 11
D3ath3at3rs: 6 spaces (no underwear)

Adventurer 12
Tiff_Tiffy: 2 spaces (1 Rune)

Adventurer 13
Paranoid: 2 spaces

Adventurer 14
Brandonlow: 2 spaces (Lust)

Adventurer 15
SkyLight: 3 spaces

All movements need to be PMed to me by 7pm EST tomorrow. Please have all trap reports in thread before you PM me your move.

Good Luck and be careful out there.

Also just to clear things up, captured players do not scream the turn they are captured so only one player screamed this turn.

Ryzer
12-27-2013, 10:40 PM
"Now look at this," said Ryzer, peering closely at this strange plant. It didn't look like much, but it had caught his eye. As he stared closely at it, a sudden whirlwind of activity happened. The plant bursts open, and Ryzer was faced with an air of pollen surrounding him. "D-damn," he coughed.

As he moved a bit, his head began light, and he began loosing his thought. However, at the same time, his cock began to harden and press against his pants leg, yearning to be touched. In his current state, he finds just the urge, and quickly drops his pants and underwear, kneels down, and begins to furiously stroke his pulsing, yearning member.

However, he didn't notice the plant move forward, or that as his hand stroked back, the plant quickly snapped its head around his member. "Ooo...ahhh...ugh," moaned out Ryzer as the plant massaged and stroked his cock for him. He began to moan and groan out, and soon, in a flurry, he thrust forward, his hot white seed spilling into the inside of the plants maw.

"Argh," he gritted out. He had came, but his orgasm...well it was hardly there. How frustrating for him. He removed his cock from the plant as he regained his mind, and quickly but promptly pulled up his underwear and pants...only to begin noticing quite a big splotch forming in his groin area, it getting so big and dense that it actually started dripping, giving off a rather brilliant musky scent.

"Brilliant...just effing brilliant!"

Sara13R
12-27-2013, 10:55 PM
As I was setting up camp for the night, I hear something coming towards me in the dark. Unfortunately I was unable to see the monster until he was right on top of me, by then it was too late. The monster dug a deep hole and threw me into it roughly.

After being trapped in the hole for what seemed like hours I hear another sound, hoping it was a rescuer I look up to my dismay I see that damn Ice Dog again. He jumps into the hole on my back and knocked me down. I am unable to escape the dog's grip, and even if I could there was nowhere to go so I didn't struggle for long. After only a matter of moments, and without warning, the dog thrust his penis into my ass (insert cold medium cucumber) and he fucks me for what seems like an eternity before he fills me with his icy cum (insert 2 ice cubes in ass). Then with a powerful leap he leaves after having his way with me for a second time today.

Literally
12-28-2013, 02:28 AM
Unhappy with my progress the previous day I set out early to cover as much ground as possible.

I chanced upon a dryad early on in my travels. A creature of such incredible beauty I found myself entranced. It's taught muscular arms and torso looked to be carved from granite but my eyes found his truly unbelievable member most enticing. It looked 9" and only partially erect. I scared it off by taking only a few steps forward, it's lithe legs carrying it far out of sight.

I had never before been so aroused, I staggered forward my mind swimming with lust. It wasn't until I took a rest against a tree, that I saw the object of my fascination again. Determined not to scare it away, I resolved to allowing it to make all the moves. I think sensing my decision to submit it approached me pinning my hands to the tree above me and giving me the most intoxicating kiss.

As the dryad pulled away I found myself tightly bound to the tree. The dryad's eyes flared wildly, and it took off again leaving me. I watched its perfectly pert posterior prance away into the pitch black darkness. It wasn't until the sexual beast had completely left my sight that I realized my mouth was still agape and tingling with the wonderful flavour of it's saliva.

Suddenly my legs were pulled apart by the vines binding me and additional tendrils began to crawl up the inside of my pant legs. I struggled to no avail, the endless green snake-like plants found their target. They wrapped tightly around my balls pulling them painfully taught in the bottom of my sack. Additional vines pulled down the front of my breeches and coiled around my still rock hard member. They oozed a warm liquid and began to work my cock along it's full length until I was just on the edge of orgasm and right before I hit that blissful peak all the vines holding their respectful appendages tightened their grip far beyond my threshold for pain and I saw nothing but a hot white light. After bringing me down from my height the vines brought my back up to the peak just to repeat their previous performance. I was tortured in this way three more times before my rod and tackle were released.

My cock was leaking a near constant stream of precum and my balls were a deep shade of purple. I wanted nothing more than the sweet release of orgasm, but I knew I was too sore for manual stimulation. I would need to wait a least a week before touching myself again.

I fell asleep still bound to the tree, cold, exposed, alone, horny, and unbearably sore. I dreamt of the dryad, I hope he finds me again.

Soulmuncher
12-28-2013, 03:04 AM
After escaping from the bondage trap I realise I am still captured by the monster
A White dog comes over to me maybe he can call for help
Of wait what
No don't go there
{ensuring noise of getting raped by a dog}

Tiff_tiffy
12-28-2013, 05:05 AM
As I fight my way through the thick forest braches and bushes keep slapping me in the face and i curse my bad luck for traveling in these woods. But my bad luck doesnt last for long as i see something glowing beneath a larg rock. Carefully, aware that it could be another trap, i approch the glow and discover an artifact from a time long before us. Knowing of the importance of this relict and overwhelmed by the happiness that i found something that could help me get out of that damned forest i feel the urge to do a little happy dance. As i am dancing i think that i have seen something in the corner of my eyes that looked like a dog but i quickly forget about it as i finish my dance and continue my adventure, unaware of the dilemma the other adventurers are in.

JackTheWriter
12-28-2013, 10:51 AM
Great job with the reports everyone. It makes it all worth the time running this to have this level of interaction in a game. Only 2 adventurers left to move today(and 1 more report). I am not going to have time to pre-write the trap report today so it may not be as prolific as yesterday's but I'll still try to put just as much thought into it.

purefun420
12-28-2013, 12:51 PM
After a rough first day of searching, I was much more careful moving through the forest. I however did not see hear or smell anything. I might be going in the completely wrong direction.

JackTheWriter
12-28-2013, 04:43 PM
Here is the third round trap report. There was a whole lot of activity in the forest today so I am going to be a bit brief with some of the descriptions to be able to write them all in time.

Besides the run in with the waterwheel, it has been an uneventful journey for Paranoid. He has been true to his name and still jumps every time he hears a frog croak. That paranoia has paid off though as another ribbit causes his head to jerk upward and hit a tree branch. Normally this would be a bad thing. However this time his noggin jostling a low hanging limb caused a rune to fall free from its hiding place. He picks it up and it activates(1 rune, can be sensed by monster from 3 spaces away)

Having acquired one of the three pieces to capture the Monster, Tiff_Tiffy is giddy with excitement. She is one step closer to completing her quest. However that excitement has caused he to relax her guard. She fails to notice an ancient gravestone and she trips over it. This causes the stone to break and she has desecrated the final resting place of a whore. The spirit of the whore rises and possesses the clumsy adventurer as revenge for disturbing her eternal slumber. Being able to feel the pleasures of the flesh once more, the wanton poltergeist uses Tiff_Tiffy's hands to masturbate wildly. Once she orgasms the spirit retreats to the back of the adventurer's mind and Tiff_Tiffy regains control of her body. However, the spirit keeps her in a constant state of arousel with her pussy dripping its juices with each step. Any stimulation and the whore's ghost will take control once more. It will take 7 days of chastity for the ghost to get bored and wander of into the wilderness (hard Lust Trap, immediately orgasm or 5 edges, dripping cum on each space traveled, 7 day chastity to remove)

With the pain from his previous experiences subsiding, purefun420 carefully plots out his course. As night falls he discovers an open field with several wagons scattered around a bonfire. This is a campsite for a band of wandering gypsies. They are a friendly bunch and they invite him to join their evening festivities. It would be rude to refuse so purefun finds a spot to sit by the fire while several young virile men begin to dance around the flames. The beat of drums can be heard and as the tempo quickens so does the dance and the shirts of each dancer are tossed away. The sexual nature of this dance is soon apparent when each frolicking gypsy rips of his trousers while not missing a single step. Soon a hand reaches down and brings purefun into the fray. He does not know the moves to this sensual samba and is bounced from one naked body to the next. There is an incense in the fire that makes his loins ache for release. Once the music ends, many of the young men beckon purefun to join them in their tents but alas he still has a ways to go before he rests for the night. With many regrets, purefun leaves the gypsy camp. He doesn't get far though when he passes the leader of the gypsies, who did not join in at the party. He offers purefun a sip of his special liquor to warm his bones on his long trek. Again purefun is foolish enough to accept a gypsy's offer. The potent tonic immediately sends his body into a almost bestial state of arousal. The leader tries to coax the adventurer back to the festivities but purefun knows that if he gives into his lust now he will abandon his quest and spend the rest of his life dancing with and fucking this merry band of wanderers. With all the resolve he can muster, purefun stumbles away from the nomad chieftain, dripping cum along the way.(medium and hard Lust Traps{right next to each other}, 2 orgasms or 8 edges, dripping cum on every space traveled to, 12 days of chastity to remove)

As Jcderp searches for the runes, he spots a gentle stream. Deciding to wash the dust off of his body from his long journey, he strips down naked and steps into the cool water. It soothes the aches of his travels. However, a rather large crow spies the bathing adventurer. This is another former adventurer and now slave of the Monster. It soars down and pillages Jcderp's clothing. Jcderp tries to catch it but fails and it circles above him. It follows the now naked adventurer, taunting him by keeping his threads just out of reach(it will get tired and drop clothes after 1 day). While the monster won't be able to see Jcderp through the trees, it can easily see its pet flying above from 6 spaces away and follow it to Jcderp's exact location.(easy Exposure Trap, seen from 6 spaces away, 1 hour naked a day, 1 day)

SkyLight is minding his own business when suddenly the Ice Dog appears behind him. It charges the unprepared adventurer and knocks him to the ground and pins him there. Using its jaws, it shreds all of SkyLight's clothing and proceeds to ravish the helpless adventurer with it's frigid cock. When the knot enters his anus, SkyLight knows that he will be locked with this arctic mutt for at least 5 minutes(I know dogs lock for much longer but this is the time length of the trap). Once the Ice dog has had its way, it leaves the humiliated adventurer behind, naked, cold and carrying its seed within its body. Being a part of the Monster's magic that created the Ice Dog, it can sense that seed from 6 spaces away for 3 days. (medium Exposure Trap, seen from 6 spaces away, naked 1 hour a day, 3 days) and (medium Ice Trap, 5 minute ice in or right outside of anus, move at half speed for 2 days)

While the trail of cum that Ryzer is leaving is not detected by the monster, another foul creature picks up its scent. When Ryzer sets up his camp for the evening he doesn't even have enough time to light a fire before a giant spider lowers itself upon him. With lightning speed it encases the leaking adventurer in a cocoon of silk and leave him bound there to be a tasty meal at a later date. Luckily for Ryzer, he will be long gone before the spider gets back, since within two days there will be enough lubricant from his cum dribbling cock built up inside the cocoon with him for him to wiggle out of his bonds.(medium Bondage Trap, 1 extra(clamped nipples, anal insertion or clamped/tied balls) 30 minutes a day, 2 days, bound on last space)

The moss melts away from the hands and feet of Literally and cookiekiller is able free himself from the ropes. However, a tree branch catches on cookiekiller's underwear when he falls to the ground and rips them off. He should be able to find another pair in about 3 days(penalty for not posting report, 3 days no underwear, sensed by monster from 3 spaces away)

SwitchBoyC, cbtmenow, and D3ath3at3rs and brandonlow travel through the forest safely.

The Monster does not hear anything but does see 2 different naked adventurers in different directions. It has a whopping 9 moves this turn. I wonder which way it will go.

Also, steve101 did not report on Monster's dare so will have to do a much harder dare than the rest of the captured adventurers today along with the Ice Dog one.

JackTheWriter
12-28-2013, 07:05 PM
With 2 adventurers in sight when the Monster rouses from its slumber, it has some tough choices to make. Deciding to catch the closer one, the Monster charges toward Jderp and quickly subdues him. It motions for the crow to drop the clothes and then uses them to bind the still naked adventurer.

Satisfied with the bindings, it starts off toward the other naked morsel. However, along the way it catches to scent of exposed cock and decides to change direction. After a short hike it spies cookiekiller sleeping on the ground, having recently released himself from the slipknot trap. The Monster puts him back into that slipknot trap and secures it so tightly that he will never be able to get out it on his own.

On its way to cookiekiller, the Monster began to feel the presence of the ancient spell that was used to create it and could now be used to bind him to whoever uses the runes to cast the dominance spell. It doesn't waste any time with ck, since it now has much bigger fish to fry. Soon it arrives at the area of the forest where Paranoid has made his camp. The thought that this puny mortal would try to capture it sent the Monster into a rage. It grabs Paranoid and as soon as it does, the rune transports itself to a random location. With one claw, it tears at the ground, making a man sized hole. The Monster drops poor Paranoid into the hole and packs the earth around him tightly, leaving only his head exposed. It heads off for more prey again but must satisfy itself with a three course meal this day.

Meanwhile cbtmenow sneaks up to where the monster had dug a pit and finds the captured Sara13R. Taking pity on his fellow adventurer, he tries to reach down and pull her up but sadly the pit is much too deep. With no other option he takes off his clothes and ties them together and secures them to a nearby rock. He lowers the makeshift rope into the pit and it just barely reaches. While climbing to her freedom, Sara13R feels the rock slipping and right when she is about to plummet back to the bottom, cbtmenowdrops to the dirt and grasps her hand just as the rock fell into the pit along with the clothes ladder. He pulls her up to safety but finds that he had laid in phosphorus powder to reach her and it has inpregnated his skin. Sara13R is now safe but cbtmenow is now naked and glowing brightly in the dark. The monster will be able to see him from 6 spaces away until his skin stops glowing in 2 days. He will probably also find a new set of clothes after that time.(medium Exposure Trap, seen from 6 spaces away, naked 1 hour a day, 2 days)

I will now roll new traps, new rune location and post the new movement rolls in about 45 minutes. The monster may be up on captures but the adventurers are fighting back. The Monster will now cast his spell and post the dares for all captured adventurers.

Sindrato
12-28-2013, 07:28 PM
The monster lies, half asleep, satisfied with his captures for today. Three adventurers. One of them holding a rune. It was a good hunt. Suddenly, he feels something has changed. He knows, in an instant, what it was. One of those puny adventurers has escaped from his trap... how dare they?

The monster was thrown into a murderous rage. They dare defy him? He was sure to give chase, but he realized he was too tired. Never mind...

He released a mighty roar as he swiped his claw at the ground. Hearing him, the squirrels came to listen to his orders, and from the disturbed ground a horde of fire ants rose. He knew, in an instant, what to do with the fire ants, each one of them once a meager adventurer. God, was he hunting for long.

The squirrels gave him a bit of pause. Usually, only the most timid adventurers were turned into squirrels. How could he use them to punish the adventurers. And then, an idea came to his mind. He released some of the magic flowing through his veins, and tails of the squirrels flattened and elongated. They were now perfect for inflicting pain. And pain would they inflict.

He quickly gave the location of the other captured adventurers to both the squirrels and the fire ants, and they all moved to torture them, to show them that the monster was not to be trifled with. However, he was not done yet. Using the rest of his powerful magic, he picked up a trap he has passed, the hard exposure trap, and flung it across space, directly at already bound Ryzer.

As the night grew even darker, the monster was satisfied with the amount of damage he did. He would give chase tomorrow. Tonight, he rests.

(As for captured adventurers, you are to put icyhot/toothpaste on your nipples and genitals (fire ants), while giving yourselves 30 spanks to the ass with paddle, or any similar instrument (squirrels).)

Ryzer
12-28-2013, 07:43 PM
So let me get this straight...right now I have a medium lust trap, a medium bondage trap...AND A HARD EXPOSURE TRAP....all while trapped in a silk cuccoon while me dribbling cum slowly fills up its inside...great...just fucking great...all I need now is for OP to tell me how I get exposed...effing hell!

purefun420
12-28-2013, 07:45 PM
After a restful nights sleep, I start my journey, and it all goes ok, till I enter a clearing. I saw a group of wagons and approached them slowly. to my surprise it appeared to be a bunch of really kind pleasant gypsies, offering me food and drink, so I stuck around. They started singing and dancing, and who am I to not join in. It takes a seriously sexual turn, and being the young virile stud I am, It takes everything I have to pull away from it. At this point, I am just out of site of the wagons and so turned on that I am leaking precum all down my leg and onto the ground. I run into a traveler, who in my state, could have looked terrible, and I still might have found him attractive, but instead he was gorgeous. He offered me something to drink, saying it would help, as the distress I was in must have been visible, if he could not see my distress, he likely could have smelled it. Anyway he offered me his canteen, saying he knew how the gypsies could get. I took it from him and took a large swig. almost instantly, It felt like my balls swelled, and I was in heat. He looked right into my eyes and said come back with me to the camp, and I can help with your discomfort. Every cell in my body was saying go, except for one, the one that knew without me, the monster would likely win, so I must press on. I literally shuffled on, till I could not stand it an more, my clothes stuck to my body from all the precum leaking. I set up camp, and got to work with getting myself calmed down. At first, I stroked furiously till I came. It did nothing for my arousal, so I went at it again, it took longer the next time, but I was still turned on, my balls still tingled. I continued to stroke till I fell asleep, still with dick in hand. If when morning comes around I am still in the same state, Ill have to try something else.

JackTheWriter
12-28-2013, 08:20 PM
Ryzer, lets make it a levitation spell. Your cocoon floats above the trees so that you'll be easily seen from 6 spaces away. Also, now when you wiggle out of the cocoon, you leave your clothes behind(you'll find new clothes as soon as you float to the ground). The fun part is that the spell lasts one turn past the cocoon so you'll be flying for a bit once you get out so that white stuff that drops on peoples heads might not be bird poo.

Posting Movement rolls in 5-10 minutes, sorry for the delay, had a lot of numbers to crunch and set my cheat sheets straight.

Ryzer
12-28-2013, 08:37 PM
(One, OUCH, this was the first time I ever clamped anything on my cock/balls...ugh)

Ryzer walks around the area. He still has yet to stop leaking, and pretty much the entirety of his groin in his pants and inner legs was soaked through, causing him to constantly give of a constant trail musky drippings."Fantastic," he said, cursing his luck," I wouldn't be surprised if that monster found me now."

No sooner had he spoken when a monster, not the one he was referring to, but still, came out from above, and landed on him. He was shocked, and the Giant Spider used it to its advantage, quickly spinning a silk cocoon around his body, leaving his head, some of his back, his shoulder, his pinkie of his right hand, and of of the inner side of his left leg exposed.

However, whatever type of silk the Spider threaded out near its groin, it began to tighten at a rather painful level, getting killer on his cock and balls. However, he kept on releasing his dribble, and he could feel the inside getting squishy, and he had the most comical fantasy of him getting himself out through using his own dribble as a lubricant for his body.

"My effing mouth, just having to say that. Sheesh, I'm an idiot. I mean, how much worse could it get!!"

Suddenly, as if destiny decided to be a cruel, bitchy, teasing, fucking annoying cunt, the wind around him started to pick up, and he began drifting up into the air. He also began feeling his clothes start to get weird, and, when moved a tad bit, started to disintegrate, probably something the silk of the spider was doing.

Now, he found himself rather high in the air, looking down across the wide, expanse of thel forest, where he noticed a rather rapid movement of squirrels through the trees.

"...well fuck me....NOT LITERALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

JackTheWriter
12-28-2013, 08:37 PM
Here are the forth round rolls for adventures.

Adventurer 1

Adventurer 2
SwitchboyC: 3 spaces

Adventurer 3
Steve101: Captured

Adventurer 4
cbtmenow: 4 spaces(Exposed)

Adventurer 5
Ryzer: Bound (Lust)(Exposed)

Adventurer 6
Literally: 2 spaces (Lust)

Adventurer 7
Purefun420: 1 space (Lust, and lots of it)

Adventurer 8
cookiekiller: Captured (no underwear)

Adventurer 9
Jcderp: Captured (Exposed)

Adventurer 10
Sara13R: 1 space (I really wanted to cheat for you and reroll to give you a better chance to get away but I couldn't bring myself to actually do it)

Adventurer 11
D3ath3at3rs: 3 spaces (no underwear)

Adventurer 12
Tiff_Tiffy: 3 spaces (1 Rune)(Lust)

Adventurer 13
Paranoid: Captured

Adventurer 14
Brandonlow: 5 spaces (Lust)

Adventurer 15
SkyLight: 2 spaces (Ice) (Exposed)

All movements need to be PMed to me by 7pm EST tomorrow. Please have all trap reports in thread before you PM me your move.

Good Luck and remember to post reports. If someone's cock wasn't exposed the Monster probably wouldn't have caught a runeholder. Also with traps respawning spaces that you thought were safe may not be now. One final note, since cbtmenow and Sara are on the same space they are allowed to PM each other to decide who goes which direction if they choose to split up.

cbtmenow
12-28-2013, 09:26 PM
I have been wandering the Forrest for three days without seeing another person. I admit I don't have the best sense of direction the first day I walked into a complete circle and ended up right where I started. The first night I heard a scream to my right so the next day I headed that direction but found nothing. After walking around the woods for 2 days by myself I was feeling horny. Day 3 started and I decided to cover as much distance as possible today. I thought if I walked in a straight line maybe I wouldn't get lost again. As I was walking my mind began to wander and I began to think about my femdom fantasies and started fondling myself. after walking several I came across a pit in the ground I slowly approached the pit and peeked over the edge. Lying at the bottom of the pit was a woman but not any woman she was gorgeous even with the leaves and sticks in her hair. She was small, large breasted and could have been a model. She said “please help me get out”. I always wanted to be the hero and there was no way I could leave her. I tried to reach her but the hole was too deep. I looked around for a rope or vine or anything but there was nothing to use. The only thing I could think to use was my cloths. It took every piece of clothing I had to make a rope long enough to reach her. I tied the rope to a small rock and she began to pull herself up. I see the rock slip and dove to the ground I grabbed her hand just in time to watch the rock and all my cloths fall into the pit. I landed into some kind of powder but thought nothing of it. I pulled her up and she gave me a big hug pressing her body against my naked body. I was already horny and feeling her perfect body against me, my cock swelled up to its full 11 inches (this is a fantasy right). I step back and we both look down at my cock this is when we noticed my entire body begin to glow a neon pink. Sara says “the monster will be able to see you” I asked her if she had any cloths. She says all I have is a spare pair of panties put them on anything will help. I put them on but there was no way 11 inches of hard cock would fit. I pulled them up and over my balls. The panties where as pink as the rest of me and didn't help but at least it was something. We lied down for the night with my glowing dick standing up like a light house. I thought about my situation I am a sub who always fantasized about being dominated and cross dressing and now I am wearing panties with my dick hanging out and with a beautiful woman. I am not going to get much sleep tonight. I look over at Sara and see her peeking at my cock. I look down and see precum running down it. I close my eyes and try to sleep hoping Sara’s not offended by it

Literally
12-28-2013, 09:29 PM
I am woken from a nice dream by the feeling of falling, it isn't just my imagination and I hit the ground hard. A rude awakening, but I am glad to be free. I rub my wrists and ankles after getting the feeling back into my arms.

I stand up and brush myself off and notice my engorged cock is still leaking precum. I tentatively grasp it, and find it still to be way too sore to touch much less jerk off. I tighten my pants around my hips so that I don't have to endure my cock being trapped while I walk.

I take a few steps and my pants stay up, but my hard cock bobs with each step dripping precum as I walk. I won't be able to cover much ground like this, but at least I can move.

"...well fuck me....NOT LITERALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
:( okay, but you didn't have to be so mean about it.

Tiff_tiffy
12-29-2013, 04:45 AM
Of course this could only happen to me. Stupid as I am the excitment of finding a precious Relic,MY precious,i compleatly ignore evrything around me. So it happens that my clumsy feet stumbel right over an ancient gravestone,destroying it in th eprocess. Since i am not really believing in things like ghosts i dont mind it and just say "fuck it i have more important buisness" but then i feel something.Like something cold entering my body and suddenly memories come up. Memories of a dark chamber and a large bed with two people engaged in the sexual act. While i cant tie this memorie to anything something else in my mind,that doesnt belong to me, lets out a moan like it regrets its acts of the past but at the same time wishes to be abel to feel IT again. With one louder moan my own mind gets kicked into a corner of my head while this other Spirit,the spirit of the whore, takes over. I can still feel my body and evry action but i cant controll it. In disbelive i feel my body reaching with one hand down at my pussy while the other travels up to my tits.I can feel evry touch but cant controll it and it drives me insane with excitment. But the goal of the ghost is not orgasm,it just teases my body brings it on the brink of orgasm only to stop afterwards leaving me unsatisfyed and horny, the ghost seems to enjoy controlling me. After sometime, i totally lost track, and five times of being one stroke away from orgasm the ghost finally retreats into another corner of my mind leaving me in contoll and incredibly horny.I know that the slightest touch of my pussy would bring back memories of the ghost so even tough my pussy aches to be touched i bite down on my lips and keep myself from touching at all. I hope that ghost will get bored soon. After half an hour of walking my pussy is still dripping wet leaving a very noticabel trail of juices behind me. Great another side effect of the ghost now i will be easily tracked down and captured by the monster.With more care than before i continue my adventures.

SkyLight
12-29-2013, 08:52 AM
SkyLight is having this strange feeling that is being followed by someone, but doesn't pay too much attention to it. When suddenly out of no where he is knocked down to the ground, he realise the Ice Dog got to him (spend 1h naked). Before he tries to escape his cloths are being torn apart leaving him naked and vulnerable. Without spending too much time waiting the Ice Dog penetrate SkyLight's ass. Not knowing how much time have passed or where the Ice Dog went, SKylight gets up on his feet and continue his journey, but not long after he feels the ice cold coming from his ass (put 2 ice cubes in the ass).

Sindrato
12-29-2013, 09:28 AM
I have been wandering the woods now for 3 days, and have only seen one person, paranoid. I keep wandering until I happen upon a nice little stream, being so tired after three days I undress and enter the water. The water is cold, not uncomfortable, but cold enough to stiffen my nipples and shrink my small cock even smaller. As I relax in the stream and loosen my stiff muscles I hear a twig crack in the distance. I ignore, thinking it would only be a bird. After an hour bathing in the stream, I decided to get out of the water to make camp for the night. I could not find my clothes and panicked, thinking that the monster had come and taken my clothes to get my scent. I immediately run back to the water hoping to mask my scent when I see a crow seemingly laughing at me with my clothes in his mouth. I spent hours trying to get my clothes back until I give up. I see the crow flying high in the air. Tonight I sleep cold and naked hoping the monster doesn't come looking....

While I love the report, please reread the OP's post. I did capture you :D

JackTheWriter
12-29-2013, 09:54 AM
Great reports so far everyone. I bursted out laughing when I saw the LotR reference. And yes, Jcderp is captured, he just didn't RP that part.

Soulmuncher
12-29-2013, 10:58 AM
This isnt a rp post but I would like to comment on the monsters dare
I have never put toothpaste on my genitals before because I'm not a masocist
And when I did today I felt nothing so I left the bathroom naked thinking I had the wrong kind of toothpaste or something and then it started burning slightly and I thought that must be it I guess it hurts.
then after about a minute it had escalated to
The point were I was practically crying so good job on helping me discover this

I'm also curious on how this was originally discovered why was some guy rubbing toothpaste on his balls

JackTheWriter
12-29-2013, 11:41 AM
I'm also curious on how this was originally discovered why was some guy rubbing toothpaste on his balls

Not really sure how it was actually discovered, but I have a mental image of a woman giving her boyfriend a BJ right after brushing her teeth and not rinsing :D

JackTheWriter
12-29-2013, 11:56 AM
I just realized that I screwed up last night. It was a long day for me and one of the steps I needed to do slipped my mind. I forgot to PM everyone within hearing range of captured adventurers before posting movement rolls. Many of you have already moved so to make up for this I am going to PM those who hear now and you can change your move if you want to. Since there is only 5 hours left to move today I am going to forgo posting the trap report tonight and put that and Monster movement off until tomorrow at 7PM EST. This will also give everyone another day to post captured dare reports(since only one person has done it so far).

I am sorry for the inconvenience and I thank you all for being understanding.

Edit: Just a reminder that Jcderp, cookiekiller and Paranoid have not screamed yet. Captured players do not cry out for help the turn they are caught(too scared with Monster around)

Paranoid
12-29-2013, 02:58 PM
After I hi the tree branch, my head was slightly injured and was feeling kinda dizzy. However, I fount a rune. With a headache and the rune I set up camp for the night. Put some wood together and caught a rabbit to cook on the fire. The meal I thought I deserved after such a good day.

However, in the middle of the night, the monster came by... The fire must have drawn his attention.., If I wasn't hurting enough after the waterwheel, a squirrel gave me 30 hard smacks on my ass cheeks. OUCH! It was the pain I was afraid of after the waterwheel.

Just before I got burried in the mud, next to my campfire with only my head sticking out, some toothpaste was applied to my nipples and balls. Now I had pain over my whole body, but also heat over my whole body. My head, nipples and the worst: my balls! OOUUUCCHHH. I hope that scream did draw the attention of some other adventurers to free me from this beast.

JackTheWriter
12-30-2013, 02:51 PM
Sorry people but I'm cancelling again toady. I came down with the flu, can barely breathe and can;t think straight.

Tiff_tiffy
12-30-2013, 03:15 PM
awww i hope you get better soon no pressure take your time to get rid of that flu i think we can all understand :)

Literally
12-30-2013, 05:19 PM
awww i hope you get better soon no pressure take your time to get rid of that flu i think we can all understand :)

Seconded. Relax, feel better, come back when you're ready.:)

purefun420
12-30-2013, 05:50 PM
Sorry people but I'm cancelling again toady. I came down with the flu, can barely breathe and can;t think straight.

-- Yeah feel better

Am I the only one wondering if my chastity days are counting?

Ryzer
12-30-2013, 08:50 PM
Feel better dude