PDA

View Full Version : The big I have a question Thread

depp=noob=lol
04-03-2007, 07:29 AM
Ok, this is for al those people who have a little question and dont want to make a whole new thread for it.

So do you have a question about getDare.com, ask it here and maybe other members can help you out with it.

depp=noob=lol
04-03-2007, 09:24 AM
ok to start myself:

what are Neutral (grey) reputations points (as you can see in the User CP), because i can only give positive or negative.

depp
04-03-2007, 03:27 PM
Those are from users who gave you feedback but did not effect your score. Not all users actuially are able to move people up or down because they don't meet the requirements. Chances are the user tried to take reputation away but did not have enough clout with the forums software to make it happen.

Glutgod
04-07-2007, 12:08 AM
Ok what effects how much rep you give or take from someone more? The post amount, the rep amount, or the time spent?

depp=noob=lol
04-07-2007, 12:09 AM
depp wont give the exact formule, he wants that to be a secret! dont know why though

Glutgod
04-07-2007, 12:14 AM
Hmm, maby (just giving example.) Posting gives the most effect, then people will go post crazy, but yea they can't do that for time here but yea if people got togeather they could do it for Repp...

depp=noob=lol
04-07-2007, 12:17 AM
i think that Time on site has, together with Posts the biggest roll, i mean there isnt much Repp given so far, i mean remember about star reps? you will need a lot more of positive feedback for that ;)

Glutgod
04-07-2007, 12:19 AM
Yea ten bars total, but say like three people get togeather and start giving repp, they could effect it a lot more.

depp=noob=lol
04-07-2007, 12:20 AM
yeah i know, i am giving very much repp points, but others only do it when the DONT like something, not when they like something right?

Glutgod
04-07-2007, 12:25 AM
Yea I just want to say something, The same people do good so when I give them Repp one day for something good, then I get back on in a week and I try again but I can't (have to spread it around.) Plus I swear people who I have not givin' rep when I try it says I have to spread it around...

depp=noob=lol
04-07-2007, 12:26 AM
same here. i mean i can only give repp to ppl like once in 2 weeks, and that is a problem by ppl who posts more then 50 post in a week, like you. I know it is so that you cant destroy someone but hey....The good wants shall suffer....