PDA

View Full Version : Humiliation week with Master U

ubertino
12-13-2013, 07:19 AM
Hello, this is my invitation to all those who want to have some fun :)

Why am I doing this?
As my presence here is based on my will to explore I hope this first project will allow me to do just that. I would like to get to know more people from the forum and the things that make them tick. So the main purpose of this here won't be too serious - to get to know each other and to have some fun.

Phase I - Selection
Everyone is invited to join as most of the dares will be published in the thread. However those who would like a little personal tretment must apply. Communication with the selected applicants will be handled through kik or mail. The selected applicants will have to submit picture evidence of the completed tasks, while this is not mandatory since it is a common limit for a lot of people you must specify in your application that you don't intend to send pictures (in that case you'd have to send more thorough reports. Keep in mind that you will be selected as an exception so it must be hell-of-a-motivational-letter).

Application
You must submit your application (by PM) by the end of this week 15th dec. The application must be in the form of short motivational letter. Please include the following things also:
1) your gender
2) your limits and likes (if they are not easily accessible from your profile)
3) your age
4) the most extreme thing you've ever done
5) prefferred way of communication.

If you decide you'd like to take part in the exercises without application you are welcome to share you experiences in the thread here. I'd be glad also if you state your willingness to take part as non-applicant before the starting date.

Phase II - The tasks

Tasks for all
You will all receive the same basic tasks related to humiliation.
The tasks in the thread must be looked upon as an exercise not an attempt to push limits or generate a creative ideas. As I stated this is my first bigger project in this community and this will be as much of an effort and exercise for me as is to you. So I'd be willing to tread carefully. You will have time by the end of the week (22 Dec.) to finish the tasks and report back. All basic tasks will be published together and you would be able to choose when to do them and in what order.

Tasks for selected applicants
The selected applicants will receive up to five personal tasks. The tasks that you will receive personally as a selected applicant will be more creative since I truly believe you could get creative after you get to know someone. The personal tasks will be given one by one. Which means that if you don't report on the completeion of the first task you will not receive second untill you have finished the first personal one. However please keep in mind that I will not issue any personal tasks after the 20th of december and the remaining two days will be used to finish your tasks.

Phase III - Completion
To complete the week successfully you'd have to do all of the tasks in the thread and all personal tasks.

After the successfull completion the selected applicant will receive a certificate stating the above and a guaranteed place in the next week with Master U.

At the end of this long, long text I'd like to say thank you for reaching so far and welcome to the fun.

Trully yours,
Master U

inflamio
12-14-2013, 12:49 AM
I am so definitely in! When are the tasks coming?

DuckNCover
12-14-2013, 12:59 AM
I'm in. Not for personal though.

ubertino
12-15-2013, 03:48 AM
Today in a few hours. I am polishing the rules :) and getting the whips ready.

Girl4Fun79
12-15-2013, 07:26 AM
I will take part as non-applicant

Simi
12-15-2013, 09:08 AM
since seeing the tasks i am going to pass

ubertino
12-15-2013, 09:11 AM
Here come the tasks and some simple rules:
1) You must try to do your best when attempting a task
2) All tasks must be executed while naked unless the rules specify the clothing
3) During the week you are allowed to cum only when specified in the tasks (usually after successful completion of a task)
4) You may perform the task at your own pace and in whatever order you decide except the first task - "Meet the master"

Meet the master
This is the most simple task. Get naked. Edge 5 times. Write somewhere on your body "This bitch belongs to Master U". The writing should be as good as possible. Stare at the text in a mirror and think over each task that you are going to attempt. Visualize the effort, make a mental note about the specifics of the tasks.Edge while building a plan for each . After you've build your plan for the week you can cum.

Cleaning the bathroom
Edge 5 times. Get naked. It is now time to clean the bathroom. Get your toothbrush insert the handle in your ass and start cleaning. While it might not be very efficient cleaning try do your best. After 15 minutes of such exercise you can take out the brush and continue to scrub every inch of the bathroom. At the end don't forget to clean the toilet well too. Throw away the toothbrush. You can now cum

Time for contemplation
This is a repetitive task. You must execute it at least six times. You have to edge 15 times prior to each execution. You must be naked. Now you have to find some comfortable spot in the house. You must get on all fours and then use your hands to spread your buttocks as far as you can.You must maintain this position for 15 minutes. Use this time to contemplate on life and how you could please your master better.
After the 15 minutes go by you can cum.

A simple writing task
You must write me a PM with all those ugly things that make you ashamed of yourself. Be thorough and honest. Pick the most essential keywords of this and write them down on your body. You must edge after each word. Embrace your inner artist. Let your body be the canvas of your filth. After you are finished take a picture of the painting you did. You can cum now.

A dog's day
(17:00 - 6:00 o'clock on the next morning - 11 hours of being dog)
Get naked! It is time for you to see the world from a dog's perspective. Prepare well for this task because it is one of the most demanding. You must start about 17:00-18:00 o'clock. This will be one of the long tasks and will last up to the next morning. If you have the appropriate gear get a collar on you neck and dog mitts on your hands. If you don't have and feel creative you can fabricate dog paws for the occasion by using the good old duct tape and some cotton to make you hands into paws. You are NOT allowed to use knee-pads.
After the clock strikes six you:
1) Must not use the furniture in the house
2) Meal must be prepared previously and placed in a bowl(I prefer that you used canned human food).
3) Prepare the water in a bowl. You are allowed to drink only like a dog. Lick the water and don't try to suck it in.
4) You must move from room to room on all fours.
5) Under no circumstances you are allowed to use your hands except for moving around. (Leave the doors open so you can travel between rooms)
6) Prepare a mat on the floor, you will be sleeping there.... like a dog.
7) You are not allowed to use the toilet. If you absolutely must use it, you will have to hold as long as possible and then pee in the bathroom on the floor. Men with leg raised, women while squatting with their hands resting on the floor. It is not advisable to take a shit. (It is possible to go outside if you can do it without breaking character.)
8) You will have to guard the door - bark when you hear strangers moving outside.
9) Take time to play. Choose an object and nibble on it when feeling bored. You can use a dildo if you have one. Throw it around and chase it.
10) Take your time to explore the dog mentality.
The task ends at 6:00 o'clock in the morning the next day. You can cum.

A day full of edges
This day is special. You will have to edge each hour starting from 8:00 in the morning until 24:00. The number of edges you must do must be equal to the hour. So you must edge 8 times for 8:00, 9 times for 9:00 .... 24 times for 24:00. This day you are not allowed to wear any underwear. If you happen to cum in your pants you are not allowed to clean it until the end of the week and you'll have to wear them each time you go out.

The old socks suck
This one is pretty straight forward. You have to wear the same pair of socks and the same pair of shoes for two days without taking them off. At the end of day two you have to get naked and stuff those old socks in your mouth. You have to use some duct tape to shut your mouth close with the socks in. You have to edge 10 times like this. After two hours you can cum and then take out the socks or go to sleep with them, it is really up to you....

Bladder control day
For this task you will obviously have to drink a lot of water. 3 liters for the day. You will have to carry a jar or two with you if you go out and will only pee in the jar. Another absolute requirement is that when you do actually pee you'd have to be completely naked. You will have to get the jar with pee home. Now after you get home you will have to get naked again and edge 2 times for each piss you've taken. You can now either cum or continue if it is not in your limits to wash your hair and body with the urine you've collected. You have to spend the night like this. You can cum in the morning before you take a shower.

For the male participants: You can take part in the "king of the hill" competition by collecting your cum. You can collect only the cum from the successfully finished tasks. If you cum during some of the edges you can't collect it. The one who collects the most will be the "king of the hill"

Send reports as PM. Pictures as proof are recommended though not mandatory. The selected applicants will be notified at the end of Monday. New applicants are still welcome.

Sexkittin
12-16-2013, 12:07 AM
Im in not for personal. Getting ready to do the dare now

ubertino
12-16-2013, 11:39 PM
How are you doing so far? Any reports ready?