PDA

View Full Version : have you done sumthing you regret?

daremaster1
04-03-2007, 01:51 AM
explain the entire story below

Powerstrip
04-03-2007, 06:40 AM
I take it this is in context of dares right?

Once I went into my next door neighbours garden naked and was to wank in there garden. I got caught by the daughter (a couple years older) Luckily she didn't tell anyone, but I had to do a few things for her....

Regretted that one...

anonimousbob
04-03-2007, 08:00 AM
hmm, you should ellaborate on that powerstrip

anyway, for one dare I had to strip in the woods and masturbate, but a few mins in a group of chavs started hanging around smoking, I wish I hadn't done it because I got stuck there for over an hour

depp=noob=lol
04-03-2007, 09:26 AM
i wished i never read all the dares on Tor dol because it was a waste of time after seeing getDare.com

and i wished i never shaved my pubes bcz it itches.

Musty 21
04-03-2007, 05:13 PM
Moving to Redneckville Arkansas from Yankeeville Wisconsin. I MISS IT!

nina
04-03-2007, 05:45 PM
I regret not flirting with guys sooner and not joining my school's robotics club (where I met my current SO) sooner

Glutgod
04-06-2007, 11:12 PM
I regret taking a dare to strip in my sis's room, she saw me, so yea it was kinda awkard..

Mere
06-06-2010, 03:03 AM
I regret not clearing things with my friend, since I lost him then.. :( BAD

BarefootAlien
06-15-2010, 11:50 PM
It's stupid to even remember it, 'cause it wasn't really my fault even, and it was just a dumb little mistake, nothing life-changing or earth-shattering. But I still to this day, 15+ years later, sometimes cry a little over it...

When I was a kid, my neighbor a few houses down, asked me to watch over her garage sale while she ran to pick up her kids from soccer practice. She gave me a crash course, "Anything with a sticker is that price. If there isn't a sticker, anything on -this- table, is 5 cents, that one is 10, and that one's a quarter."

Well... she was working on embroidering a poem to put in a frame for her mother. It was on the 5 cent table... she'd just left it there and forgot.

Don't ask me why, but some dumb old biddy wanted it, all half-done and shit, with the needle and thread still hanging off of it. Stupid old lady... anyway, she asked how much, I didn't really pay much attention, and said "Five cents", and she paid me, and took it and left.

When my neighbor came home, she panicked. She cried and cried, and I just felt like crap. I went and looked for the old lady at every other garage sale in the neighborhood, but I couldn't find her, and finally -I- went home and cried.

*sighs* Just a stupid mistake, but I'm a big old softy, and I -still- feel really really bad about it.

rhode64
06-17-2010, 09:26 AM
Yes I have a few regrets in life .One of the regrets is, I made friends with someone, who I tried to help and who stabbed me in the back many times all of which I forgave till a couple of years ago when they nearly ruined my life something I could never forgive and now I have to live with.I regret ever meeting them or helping them wish I had walked away.A hard lesson learned not everyone can be helped or trusted .

Nixie
06-17-2010, 01:11 PM
I try NOT to have regrets. But to just think of them as learning experiences. And say ok yeah hey there was a fuck up there and ok now what. And then proceed to correct the problem. There are many things in those that I would kill to make better. Make those of whom I have hurt understand me and where Iwas coming from but in order to do that I had to put myself in their shoes first. Which I have done. And after I realized nothing I do or say really is going to make much of a difference. All I can do is strive to be a better me. And wake up each morning praying that GOD is the one to forgive me and help me to forgive myself. What else can I ask for? So many things I have done I look back on and think ok WTF were you thinking at that time and All I can say to myself is that. No You truly WERE NOT thinking. For every action there is an equal an opposite reaction. This is where we fuck up and noone takes this into play. These are the things that make us better people. Taking the steps to Help others and led a hand and know that when we reach those moments of supposed regrets we have that fall back team to support us. This is all anyone can ask for. And these things are what makes us human, what makes us feel and love all the same. It is our perceptive in all things. And always remember our Fallback.... Someone out there really does love you... Even if you just don't know it...

Sorry I ramble

Perfectionist
06-17-2010, 01:58 PM
Don't we all regret something?

End00
06-17-2010, 02:21 PM
Don't we all regret something?

I don't.
I might regret things I HAVEN'T done, but never things I do. It's a gift and a curse.

KosherKrackers
06-18-2010, 04:23 AM
I regret only one thing, and that was inaction on my part regarding someone I loved.

All I have done, all my successes, mistakes, and bad decisions, all things that have happened around me, all things that have happened to me, have come to build the person I am today. I regret none of it but the above, all the bad things were learning experiences, all the good things, similarly, were learning experiences.

I'm may not be proud of everything I've done, but lack of pride isn't regret, all things in life build us into who we are, I am the sum of my parts, and frankly, I like who I am.

Katiie
06-18-2010, 07:09 AM
hasn't everyone at some point??

Ninjota
06-18-2010, 08:19 AM
Yes. Taking alot of drugs and alcohol and almost ODing twice on them, worrying all my friends and family and people who love me. Its something i fucking hate myself for. So im going to get help.

Umbra
06-18-2010, 11:01 AM
I regret only one thing, and that was inaction on my part regarding someone I loved.

All I have done, all my successes, mistakes, and bad decisions, all things that have happened around me, all things that have happened to me, have come to build the person I am today. I regret none of it but the above, all the bad things were learning experiences, all the good things, similarly, were learning experiences.

I'm may not be proud of everything I've done, but lack of pride isn't regret, all things in life build us into who we are, I am the sum of my parts, and frankly, I like who I am.Honestly, when I read that I felt it could have been a quote from a famous person. :P

And, yes. Everybody does at least one thing they regret in their lives; I am included.

sydneyyy93
06-18-2010, 12:46 PM
Hmmmm I dont really regret anything....

sontch
06-18-2010, 06:36 PM
telling 2 girls about my fetish.:eek: nothing happened yet, but I know something will...

momo
06-18-2010, 08:55 PM
I have regretted things in the past, but I've come to believe that everything happens for a reason and to quote my new favorite movie, "I believe no matter how random something may appear, there's still a plan."