PDA

View Full Version : -=][ Your favorite way to savor the moment of ejaculation?(M/F) ][=-

CumCraverAssSlut
12-07-2013, 03:36 AM
For me, flooding a tight ass with a thick, powerful eruption of cum is one of my all time favorite fetishes. Getting as deep as I can possibly make her take it and having my cock explode in a throbbing, flexing fashion while every burst of creamy hot jizz is forced into an asshole is sexual bliss to me.

Or if I'm not shooting for the deep anal creampie, I also love to work her asshole with just the right amount of quick, hard thrusts and slow, deliberate strokes so when I bring my cock all the way out and squeeze her cheeks, spreading them wide in order to behold an erotic gaping target, I can shoot and ooze buckets of cum into her greedy hole (creaming an asshole is so arousing for me it makes my body build maximum amounts of jizz in anticipation and then unload it thick and gooey in a way nothing else does). That way I can watch that gape swallow it up like it had been waiting with a thirst no amount can satisfy...

However, those ways are sometimes rivaled in the event of a BJ. I prefer her to suck the first couple of shots into her mouth like it was honey and she couldn't wait to get it out of the tube, then open her mouth without swallowing any and collect a few bursts on her tongue, finishing the way she started by wrapping her lips back around and sucking it as dry as she can; eager for every last drop of cum she can get. Once she has all I have to offer, ideally she will use her tongue to play with it a bit against her lips and show me her delicious, white prize. Bragging a bit even, and if she does it sexy enough and is enjoying it thoroughly I will surprise her by tongue kissing her before she can swallow and steal some of the nectar she worked so hard to earn, away from her in a passionate lip-locked, sperm-swap, tongue-wrestling match for the tasty treat in her mouth. Mmmm and once I've done that after a few BJs and it's no longer a surprise, we would just share the load between creamy kisses before I let her swallow the whole mouthful herself. :]

What are your favorite ways to finish?

Also, feel free to PM me if you think you would enjoy any of that as much as I obviously do.