PDA

View Full Version : Slave Economy Brothel

Simi
12-06-2013, 02:39 PM
Due to a conversation in the slave public works me and gd's fave potato came up with the idea of having a brothel, renting out slaves owned through the slave economy to other Doms within the system.
Slaves who are owned will post on here, saying if they have been directed here by their Mistress/Master and offer themselves up for a fee, it is up to the owner of them how much they charge (if you believe it is a very good slave you could do 20g per hour or if you wanted to humiliate them more than use them offer them up for a mere .5g per time)
Doms may post a name of someone who is owned in the slave economy with an offer of how much they are willing to pay to spend time with that save, the owner may then choose to contact them
DO NOT BREAK SLAVES LIMITS
:P have fun whoring out your slaves :D

subscot50
12-06-2013, 02:42 PM
good idea !!! can see this working well !!

Simi
12-06-2013, 02:44 PM
good idea !!! can see this working well !!

should i charge a ummm "handling" fee?

subscot50
12-06-2013, 02:46 PM
yes you should receive a percentage !!!!

Simi
12-06-2013, 02:49 PM
nah a bit cheeky if i did so

subscot50
12-06-2013, 02:51 PM
as owner.......entitled to something for ur time, but ur the boss !!! anyway u wish..............smiles

Simi
12-06-2013, 02:54 PM
lol donations to the continued running of the brothel allowed

subscot50
12-06-2013, 03:03 PM
true !! keep the place going !!!

iSpuds
12-06-2013, 03:40 PM
Fantastic! :D I hope my slave boys are watching, because they'll get to be really familiar with this place.

Court
12-07-2013, 03:15 AM
I am instructed to offer myself here by Mistress.

5g/h.

Please take in this submissive slut, it will make your gold worth your while.

:D Likes: Cock bondage, Some piss, Denial, Lesbian, Feet, Shaving (genitals/legs), Precum, Ruined orgasms, Toothpaste.

:confused:Punish me: Cock Worship, Gay, Bladder control, Nipple Play, Underwear, Oral, Light CBT, Wedgie, Light Pain, Hidden Body Writing.

:mad: Limits: Orgasms, Poo, Public, Family, Messy, Illegal, Permanent, Ice, Spanking, Anal, Long Dares, Pics, Webcam, Urethral.

teenslaveboy
12-07-2013, 09:25 AM
This is a great idea, and something that I was assuming would eventually come out of a free market. This will also be a great distraction from the fact that I no longer have time to be very active in the slave economy due to finals. I promise to update the public works thread more when I have the time to come up with a fair system of compensation. In the meantime, slave rentals are the most obvious way of making money, since owners can set their own prices.

Simi
12-07-2013, 09:31 AM
there needs to be a way for more money to move in, any views for the slave public works thread? even if its just a few tasks with a set amount earnt from them

the saved
12-07-2013, 10:10 AM
I am now whoring myself out for 15g per hour. I hope to make my incredible Mistress Simi a very rich person.

Consider this, I was the most fought over slave yet, so 15g really is a bargain for such hot property. As Simi was kind enough to let me decide my value (to an extent), I will also be putting up sales closer to Christmas. Hey, if the furniture stores can, I can too, (I mean who really wants to buy a whole 3-piece-suite so close to Christmas??).

I will do anything you say as long as it doesn't conflict with my limits or the explicit rules Simi has given me, (which will be provided should asked for). Use me for your advantage! Whilst under your ownership I am sure I can earn you money too in some way! Or if you feel like kicking back and relaxing I can provide a whole host of entertainment from monopoly to anything else!

Message me to arrange the transaction.

Simi
12-07-2013, 03:27 PM
maybe i need to set my other 2 up an have a buy 2 get one free deal :P

Soulmuncher
12-07-2013, 06:20 PM
I'm renting myself out for 6g
I'm usaly available at 10 30 - 12 30 GMT

WoodyD
12-07-2013, 06:35 PM
Sorry I may be having a blonde moment but what do you mean by (g) haha

Simi
12-07-2013, 06:36 PM
look on the slave economy thread

WoodyD
12-07-2013, 06:45 PM
Oh I see, sorry about that sounds interesting so for me to be in would I need to join on the slave economy as a master?

Simi
12-07-2013, 06:50 PM
to buy time with these yes, to be in as a slave than join as a slave, there is a similar one for us Mistresses/Masters as well

WoodyD
12-07-2013, 06:52 PM
Ok, thanks sorry about all the questions.

aimee b
12-08-2013, 07:38 AM
my on-line Master, with the agreement of my R/L Master sent me here to make myself available for Your pleasure.
Master is hopeful I get 15g but said I must take whatever is offered.

aimee b
12-09-2013, 06:10 AM
I have been reduced to begging You to please use me as i'm being punished every day I fail to provide gold to my Master.
Also the way it's going it will be months before I earn enough for Him to earn an orgasm.
Please use me for only 15g.
PM-aimee b
YM sub_aimee

Gamer1337
12-09-2013, 07:19 PM
I'm here to tell you about a special occasion:

Just 5 gold per hour and I am completely* yours!

9 out of 10 doms/dommes agree: This is an awesome offer! :D

Don't miss out on the exceptional chance to rent this obedient, but always horny slave.

If you still have any questions just send them to me (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/private.php?do=newpm&u=73614).

*everything from the Limits list excluded

the saved
12-10-2013, 07:57 AM
Hear yee hear yee!

For the next 24 hours I am putting myself on a flash sale. That's right! I shall be yours for a measly sum of 5g per hour!*

Have the most argued over slave exclusively yours for an hour*! Tell your friends, show off to fellow masters!

What you do during the hour is completely up to you*, talk, play games, discuss politics, make me be your pain slut, the choice is yours!

So I look forward to our time together, get in touch!

*T&C's apply, batteries not included

Soulmuncher
12-10-2013, 11:06 PM
Hi the ghost of Billy mays here with a faaaaaanstatsic new offer
These slaves are putting themselves up for slave for just 5g per hour. If you haven't already spent money that's 60 hours you can have.
Don't want the commitment of having a slave then just rent one here at the brothel.
But wait there's more
Buy this slave along with any other slave and he comes at half price (just 3g per hour) now that's what I call a faaaaaaaaaantastic offer

linearizationcannon
12-11-2013, 12:47 AM
up to the owner of them how much they charge (if you believe it is a very good slave you could do 20g per hour or if you wanted to humiliate them more than use them offer them up for a mere .5g per time)
:P have fun whoring out your slaves :D

What is a "g" in this context?

Soulmuncher
12-11-2013, 12:51 AM
What is a "g" in this context?

It's the currency on slave economy

Thatguyishere
12-11-2013, 10:19 AM
I love this idea, great stuff

Soulmuncher
12-15-2013, 03:15 PM
Since chirstmas is about giving and not receiving why dont people get into the spirt of chirstmas and rent slaves for other people
(poke air holes before wrapping them up you don't want to make that mistake again)

Kittey
05-26-2015, 09:47 PM
My master is making me offer myself here for 2 gold an hour. That seems like a great deal