PDA

View Full Version : Mix Style Dice Dare (v2 with 35+ dares)

japanese moron
10-13-2008, 03:38 PM
Continuing my mixed dice dare themes this time i have included more sections than before, next time i make a dice dare i may add alternatives / more complex options (for any ideas / requests PM me). Anyway, here goes:

1. What sort of Dare you'll be doing (or choose for yourself):

1: Nude Dares (skip 'what to wear')
2: Insertion Dares
3: Exercise Dares
4: (Mildly) Painful Dares
5: Orgasm Dares
6: Random Dares!

2. What to wear:

1: Full Clothing
2: Whatever you want
3: Underwear only (girls no bra, boys have a mild wedgie)
4: Your Bed duvet only
5: A big T-shirt
6: Nude

3.1 Nude Dares:

1: Stay nude till someone enters your house
2: Take some photos of you nude then post them up around your place, bin after x hours (x = 4 dice added up)
3: No underwear for 3 days
4: Crawl backwards into every room in your house nude
5: Sleep nude tonight (if you do this normally sleep without covers)
6: Take 2 dares of your choice from this section

3.2 Insertion Dares (Pussy or ass):

1: One finger from each hand (and leave them there for 15 minutes whilst walking round the house)
2: A vegetable (i advise cucumber) and leave for 5 mins
3: x Ice Cubes which must melt, if they come out before, start again (x = 2 dice added together)
4: Some sort of vibrating object (for 5 mins)
5: 6 pens (for 5 mins)

3.3 Exercise Dares

1: Do 20 press ups
2: Do 20 sit ups
3: Do 20 Jumping Jacks
4: Do 20 Crunches
5: Your choice of 2 dares from this section (must be nude though)
6: Take every dare from this section Nude

3.4 (Mildly) Painful Dares

1: One clothes-peg on each nipple, keep them there for x minutes (x = 1 dice roll)
2: Two clothes-peg on balls / pussy lips, keep them there for x minutes (x = 1 dice roll)
3: Three clothes-peg on each nipple, to remove them tie them to a piece of string, you may only remove them by pulling on the string
4: EITHER: tie yourself in a crotch rope and leave it for an hour (guide here (http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/5d828bc73d58c081efd950f545a5c505.gif)) or Three clothes-pegs on each nipple and leave them there for 15 minutes (turning them 90 degrees every 5 minutes)
5: Spank each of your ass cheeks 20 times then your chest 20 times

3.5 Orgasm Dares

1: You may not orgasm tonight (unless you take a dare from every other section, which dare is your call)
2: You MUST orgasm tonight
3: You may orgasm today ONLY if you post a dare on the Getdare forums! ;)
4: If you wish to orgasm you must do it in your underwear (may put it on if you lost it in clothing section) and lick them clean.
5: If you wish to orgasm you must do so on your pillow (may clean it off)

3.6 Random Dares!

1: Tell us why you love dice dares so much!
2: Do a pole dance on an invisible pole in the middle of the room
3: Go and clean up the house / your room (in whatever you're in! ;))
4: Play a game of solitaire on the PC, for every suit not complete redo this dice dare (a suit is 'complete' if you get every card in a suit on the pile at the top)
5: Take a dare of your choice from ANY listed above
6: Take a dare of your choice from EVERY section

Hope you enjoyed it, post what you did below! (P.S. i began to ran out of imagination at the end, so any ideas for more dares for future PM me them and if they're good enough i'll credit you for them next time!)

japanese moron
10-13-2008, 03:48 PM
So to start i'll let you know how my test run went:

I rolled a 6-6-4 (game of solitaire), did rubbish and ended up with another four dares:

1. 3-2-2 (20 sit ups in whatever i wanted): EASY!
2. 6-6-4 (game of solitaire again) won this time though
3. 2-1-5 (insert 6 pens while fully clothed) wasn't too bad as i had 6 biros to hand - nice and small ;)
4. 2-6-3 (insert 6 ice cubes while nude) got a bit tough towards the end but the pens from before made it easier!

As you can see, i ended up with a real big list of dares to do!

Nelson
10-13-2008, 07:13 PM
I rolled a 4 - 3 - 2 = In underwear with 2 clothes pegs on my balls for two minutes. The pegs I had were too small to squish my balls, so they just pinched my sack a bit. It wasn't very painful.

I then rolled a 3 - 1 - 2 = Clothed and 20 situps. That also wasn't that bad.

japanese moron
10-14-2008, 10:34 AM
lol i'm beginning to think i was too kind on the clothing here...

hockey_dude
10-14-2008, 04:37 PM
I rolled:

1 - 3: Exercise Dares
2 - 5: A big T-shirt
3.3 - 2: Do 20 sit ups

wasn't that bad. Maybe I'll try again later.

alchemist
12-22-2008, 06:38 AM
i got 6-2-1
so i pick what i'm wearing. i love dice dares for the same things as most it means you get a random dare that you may not pick for yourself

reallybored
12-22-2008, 12:46 PM
I hate when people bump old threads.
You want to see a coll new dice dare turns out its old D:

Zeva
12-25-2008, 01:57 AM
can you reupload the directions on the crotch rope? and is it for males? or just females?

Mephistopheles
12-27-2008, 02:19 AM
I hate when people bump old threads.
You want to see a coll new dice dare turns out its old D:

I am not sure that actually doing and posting on a dare qualifies as a "bump". I rather enjoy it when people respond to relatively well-written things constructively. Anyways! This dice dare is both interesting and actually performable, for the most part, which is a refreshing change from some of the ones we see around here--my compliments to its creator. I may give it a try myself later this weekend.

japanese moron
12-28-2008, 05:51 PM
I am not sure that actually doing and posting on a dare qualifies as a "bump". I rather enjoy it when people respond to relatively well-written things constructively. Anyways! This dice dare is both interesting and actually performable, for the most part, which is a refreshing change from some of the ones we see around here--my compliments to its creator. I may give it a try myself later this weekend.

An unusual surprise to come back and see an ancient dice dare of mine being complimented, so thanks! I may carry on with enlargening dice dares using this as a rough template, i just begin to run out of ideas after a while but really DONT want to make outlandish and impossible tasks in my dice dares, so if you have any for me to put in, a new section to try out, etc, pm me with suggestions

olivedivon
02-10-2009, 03:53 PM
this is exciting

NawtyGal
08-18-2010, 09:56 AM
ok i decided to go with the question at the end saying choose ones i like. So my friend came over and chose some for me ;) anyway he really mixed and matched them so ill tell you the combinations.
i had to wear underwear only. (no bra)
For inserting dare he chose a vibrator and made me walk out the front with him and back!

He got me to do 20 jumping jacks and 20 crunches nude! my boobs really hurt! Next number 2.Then it was a clothes peg on each nipple OW. Then it was just a fun pole dancing one at the end ;)

BlueFish
08-26-2010, 11:19 AM
Nice little dare here,

I got.

4: Crawl backwards into every room in your house nude.

I waited till I was alone in the house so no risks there, somewhat chilly when going through the downstairs as it's all tiled floors but nothing too bad.

Thanks.

Poom345
08-27-2010, 01:38 AM

I chose Insert fingers ice :p

jtishere
09-01-2010, 01:39 PM
3-6-6

lol i got nude and then i got the dare saying do it nude anyway lucky me

Naked Daredeval
08-19-2012, 09:07 PM
They give me something to do

Jonfron
08-20-2012, 09:42 PM
6 Random dares

wearing a big shirt only.

solitaire dare

Dareholic
08-25-2012, 05:31 PM
1) 3 - Exercise Dare
2) 6 - La Nude
3) 6 - 1) 20 press-ups
2) 20 sit-up
3) 20 jumping jacks
4) 20 crunches
5) did another 20 set-ups and another 20 crunches
6) already in the nude
:cool:

Pupzboy
08-25-2012, 06:57 PM
Liek dice dares cuz its a random result

Cguy1501
10-14-2012, 12:01 AM
I like dice dares so much because they make me feel submissive and like the bitch boy I am.

kaliara
10-14-2012, 01:24 AM
I got a 6-3-1! Hah I got really lucky.

Well I like dice dares because its random and I leave it up to the dice roll. Also a lot of times in my life I have flipped a coin to make some big decisions. When you outweigh pro's and cons and they seem to be even what do you do? flip a coin.

With the dice dares I leave it up to the dice :D

lisabigboobs
03-09-2015, 08:11 AM
1. What sort of Dare you'll be doing (or choose for yourself):

2: Insertion Dares
3: Exercise Dares
4: (Mildly) Painful Dares
5: Orgasm Dares
6: Random Dares!

2. What to wear:
3: Underwear only (girls no bra, boys have a mild wedgie)

3.1 Nude Dares:
1: Stay nude till someone enters your house

3.2 Insertion Dares (Pussy or ass):
5: 6 pens (for 5 mins)

3.4 (Mildly) Painful Dares

2: Two clothes-peg on balls / pussy lips, keep them there for x minutes (x = 1 dice roll)
3: Three clothes-peg on each nipple, to remove them tie them to a piece of string, you may only remove them by pulling on the string

3.5 Orgasm Dares
1: You may not orgasm tonight (unless you take a dare from every other section, which dare is your call)

3.6 Random Dares!
2: Do a pole dance on an invisible pole in the middle of the room