PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Dire-HellHound-Moon
11-27-2013, 04:00 PM
22/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Important before reading further into this ad:I have eight years of experience as both a slave and Master which I use during my time as a Master. I do not require webcam nor will I require pictures, however I will never refuse a picture either, but a description of you is nice just so I know some details should I wish to comment on them. I DO NOT DATE THOSE WHO SERVE ME!... and I will not keep them from dating.. I do not believe in that and only ask should they date the person in question know about the relationship in progress so no complications or break ups occur due to it. Those situations are unfair and stupid to run into. I am a very strict owner and expect the best, but this does not mean I do not train or enjoy training. I expect I will be the only Master however I will own more then one should this come up and prove beneficial to me but never more then two. THIS DOES NOT MEAN I WILL ABANDON OR NEGLECT ANY I ACCEPT TO OWN! And I do have a set number of how many I will hold under my thumb. I am trans Female to Male, and will not tolerate being called a girl or forms of a female pronoun, but I do feel it is fair for me to give this information prior to someone becoming interested in a position with me. Lastly, I am serious about this and expect those who wish to be under me to be so as well... this IS A RELATIONSHIP!! Not just a one time thing for me…so if you decide to be in it... Be ready to be involved for a while. (THIS SAID I WILL NOT TAKE SOMEONE AGAINST THEIR WILL AND REQUIRE A CONTRACT TO BE SIGNED!)

My philosophy in being a Master:I believe the relationship between Master and slave is one of the most special a person could for with another as far as most relationships go. I see this as a need want relationship, need being something someone has to have and want being something someone desires but can live just fine without. The Master is the one in need. In need of companionship, control, and something to fulfill a missing place in their being for whatever reason. The slave is the want, they want to serve and to have whatever the Master/Mistress wills done or ordered to be done to them knowing full well they were the ones who got into this relationship on their own free will. A Master should remain the head and in control of the relationship through the entire time and be tended to as they see fit by the one they own. However, I also feel it is the Master’s job to care, and provide protection, a reason, purpose, and some form of relief to the one’s they own by being served. As in, a Master should stand up to those picking on or harassing those under them should the need arise and provide an environment which the slave is happy and does not feel to the point of suicide or leaving that they are being harmed. Nothing between Master and slave should be illegal or dangerous to the point of death or serious injury (meaning hospitalization) I find that to be barbaric unless the slave in writing (for me as a Master at least) to have given written permission and desire for whatever. I believe both parties should be loyal, needing, wanting, and desire eachother to a point of being willing to under go such a relationship as this that goes beyond dating or even marriage where love is a key element. (Not saying love will not grow.. it may in different forms or even in this form.)

My philosophy on being a slave:The slave is the embodiment of the one they serve. They represent in everything they do dealing with their Master how they see the Master and wish others to see the one they are owned by. It is their job to pledge loyalty and obedience to their Master understanding punishments and rewards (possibly) to be factors in that relationship. The slave is at full command of the Master and understand Master’s word and actions are LAW.Alright now that I have given my spill let’s get started on what I am looking for and why I am here.I was a slave for four years… to a man whom I owe a lot of who I am today too and I thank him for teaching me so much of what I know and value, rest in peace Sir. Needless to say after I lost him I took some time off for training and found that I was a better Master then a slave. So I spent a year in learning how to own and handle those under me while blending my personal views into it. I have been a Master now for 3 years and have NEVER had a slave leave because of mistreatment or hatred, things happen in everyone’s lives and I understood when at points they requested to leave.

My description*21 tfm USA*5.2ft brown misty eyes, blonde hair, between skinny and average (working out daily now) If you wish a pic go to my profile.I am a kind person who is always ready to listen and give my thoughts on any matter (be warned I am brutally honest.) I am very most say Victorian (gentlemanly) and Knightly. I have also been told in private situations I am the sin of Lust and Pride with a greedy habit of wanting attention. I expect manners and proper language of rank to be used around me at all times NO EXCPETION, and I am not afraid to punish whether physically or other forms depending on the one I own (meaning if you're into pain… when I punish you pain will not be happening it I will use some other form of negative reaction to get you back on tract.) I do not tolerate broken rules and expect that you will learn my habits and likes to a point of me not always having to command things that become usual or regularly commanded.

Likes: Victorian manners, being worshiped, staying the center of my slave’s attention, sexual play, playing with the ones I own “puppy play” kitten play, age play, cum play, blood (menstrual usually) (but not needed) bondage, hot wax, slaves who are feminine or super cutesy, sissy (again not completely needed… ). I have recently come to enjoy larger then me as well seeing I am very small having control of someone bigger makes me happy. I love written expressions or drawings of myself (and possibly the ones I own.) chains and cold metals, anime, roleplay (perfered but not needed) I loves males and females for various reasons so that is not needed. Updates on what the ones I own are doing at various times of their own free will. Complete control (not needed but I prefer to have total control and be asked permission.) Devotion, respect, honesty, and loyalty. Collars and signs of ownership, plugs, body writing

Kinks I have recently gotten into: some water sports, diapers, Daddy dom, having my sub use a litter box, chastity belts, chains locked with a key send to me. Hand written letters, a few other things I will tell those interested.

Dislikes; you should have an idea by now, if you don’t please... try to educate yourself and know me better by my above statements before posting or replying. (Not added... scat and most of the time urine, though I can have my moments.) Complete public, family

If you wish to serve under me pm here or email at*[email protected]. In the email include..Age/Sex/Location/Time zone.Experience/Likes/DislikesWhy you are interested…