PDA

View Full Version : Stretching and Denial 23/f

slavegirl191
11-26-2013, 08:09 PM
I'm new here and am looking for dares that will keep me constantly aroused and work on stretching both of my holes. I need to be taught how to control myself instead of cumming all of the time like a horny slut. I can fit a medium sized object in my pussy but my ass is barely stretched and inserting anything larger than the end of a toothbrush is painful.
I don't have any toys besides household objects and clamps that can be used on my nipples or clit.
I am still trying to figure out my likes and dislikes but my limits are:
messy, piss and poo, extreme pain, blood, permanent damage, family, and completely public (some semi-public is ok)
I would really appreciate any response and I will do every dare given to me as long as it is within my limits. I will PM a detailed report if requested. Please teach this slave.
I'm sorry for all of you that have posted dares, but I cannot take anymore as I am now owned.

bee9
11-26-2013, 08:13 PM
Strip. Go on all fours, face on the floor, ass high in the air; edge 3 times in a row. Fuck your ass with a lubed toothbrush while playing with your clit for 5 minutes, put your lubbed thumb inside your ass and edge again. Start fucking your ass with a thumb while edging three times.

Report with rich details to be dared further.

gtf
11-26-2013, 08:30 PM
Lets start with stnding in the corner naked with three fingers in your pussy for 5 minutes

full report please