PDA

View Full Version : Homework Torture School

slaveandslaveonly
11-25-2013, 07:05 PM
Okay, so the idea is that people chose a role, and students do their homewor(from a real school) or from the thread.

So like, if there was a student that had real homework from a real school, they would say what it was, and teachers would tell them what to do while doing their homework.
So, you can even assign yourself homework, appropiate for your grade level.
Or, people could get homework assignments from this thread, or just generally getdare, and do tasks while doing it.

The roles do not have anything to do with your homework.You can chose your real grade or a lower or higher grade.

Roles:

Students:
Elementary: 1-5th grade, lowest level, easiest tasks(20 people)

Middle: 6-8th grade, middle level, harder tasks(20 people)

High school: 9-11th grade, upper middle, Hard tasks(20 people)

Collage, extremly hard tasks, 12 grade(20 people)

Teachers:
Headteacher: 2-4 people, will add names here later, in charge of school, give tasks and moniter thread.(I, slaveandslaveonly, am NOT a headteacher)

Teacher, high: gives homework and tasks for homework, 10 people

Teacher, low: only gives tasks, 15-20 people

Please, when you join, you MUST state what grade you are(student) or high or low teacher(Teachers), or you will either be pmed to vertify or rejected.

Headteachers, please post below or pm me, first people to ask automatically are accepteed.

There are no semesters or anything, join when you wish, but there are limits(see above) for all roles.

Happy homework, please join soon!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One last thing. My post.

I will be a middle schooler, 7th grade.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will later have another post listing all students/teachers that have joined.

alex_carter
11-25-2013, 08:51 PM
I'll join as a 1st grader, (start with a good basis, and move up as I master the tasks, like real school LOL) as long as their isn't TOO much homework. I do have a real life, and not necessary, but if it's possible please PM me the homework or a link to it...

I've tried stuff like this before and I can never keep up with the assignments. I always miss them in the multitudes of "I'll join..." or "here's my report..." posts.

Slaveboy123123
11-25-2013, 08:57 PM
I would like to join as a 6th grader as well

Jakesdare
11-26-2013, 02:36 AM
Okay, so the idea is that people chose[choose] a role, and students do their homework(from a real school) or from the thread.

So like, if there was a student that had real homework from a real school, they would say what it was, and teachers would tell them what to do while doing their homework.
So, you can even assign yourself homework, appropriate for your grade level.
Or, people could get homework assignments from this thread, or just generally getdare, and do tasks while doing it.

The roles do not have anything to do with your homework.You can chose[choose] your real grade or a lower or higher grade.

Roles:

Students:
Elementary: 1-5th grade, lowest level, easiest tasks(20 people)

Middle: 6-8th grade, middle level, harder tasks(20 people)

High school: 9-11th grade, upper middle, Hard tasks(20 people)

Collage[College], extremly hard tasks, 12 grade(20 people)

Teachers:
Headteacher: 2-4 people, will add names here later, in charge of school, give tasks and moniter[monitor] thread.(I, slaveandslaveonly, am NOT a headteacher)

Teacher, high: gives homework and tasks for homework, 10 people

Teacher, low: only gives tasks, 15-20 people

Please, when you join, you MUST state what grade you are(student) or high or low teacher(Teachers), or you will either be pmed to verify or rejected.

Headteachers, please post below or pm me, first people to ask automatically are accepted.

There are no semesters or anything, join when you wish, but there are limits(see above) for all roles.

Happy homework, please join soon!!!

One last thing. My post.

I will later have another post listing all students/teachers that have joined.

Seeing as this post is about school, I'd be remiss if I didn't correct the things I noticed :x

I'd like to join as a high school student taking college classes!! That'd put me at grade 12.5? If I have to choose one or the other I'll be plain High School student :3

Slave Leia
11-26-2013, 02:48 AM
I will join starting at the Very Bottom in 1st grade :p

King426
11-26-2013, 03:12 AM
I want to join at 10th grade.. :)

kms003
11-26-2013, 04:09 AM
Ill join in the 6th grade :D

SlutBrain
11-26-2013, 04:21 AM
I'll join as my year level for next year:
High school - year 11

JONWEDGIE1
11-26-2013, 05:04 AM
Since i'm in the 12 grade now. I will be in the 12 on here:D:)

selfbondageslave
11-26-2013, 06:37 AM
I will join for the second grade .

SwitchBoyC
11-26-2013, 07:22 AM
I'll join as a first-grader as Slave Leia's classmate ;-)

Real
11-26-2013, 08:20 AM
I will join as a 8th grader.

jack132
11-26-2013, 08:40 AM
I join the 6th grade student:)

lewl
11-26-2013, 09:43 AM
I will join as a 7th grader

Coolguy333
11-26-2013, 09:53 AM
I'll join as a 6th grader

Mrt97
11-26-2013, 02:51 PM
I will join in year 11.
Lets do some homework ^^

Nerdwedgie
11-26-2013, 03:04 PM
I will join as a ninth grader

Can higher grade levels give dares to lower grade levels

daettil69
11-26-2013, 03:11 PM
Sounds like fun. I may as well join as a college student.

Simi
11-26-2013, 03:20 PM
I will go with college, i do study for a maths degree but i am willling to do some additional tasks set on here for me

Slug58
11-26-2013, 03:25 PM
i will join at 10th grade
please respect the limits in my signature

jms1022
11-26-2013, 03:34 PM
I'll be a 4th grader!

neznanec
11-27-2013, 10:38 AM
I`d like to join as a 3rd grade

wedgiegary
11-27-2013, 10:42 AM
I will join in college :cool:

Master.
11-27-2013, 10:46 AM
I'll be a high teacher, I will only give homework and tasks to do whilst doing homework to females though if that's okay?

subhumanallie
11-27-2013, 10:52 AM
May I join as a 9th grader?

Thanks x

Antex
11-27-2013, 11:05 AM
Ill join the six graders :)

FoxFire
11-27-2013, 11:20 AM
Seems like this could be an interesting thread, Im down as a college kid, as I'm currently in college

JONWEDGIE1
11-29-2013, 04:45 PM
Im doing vocabulary for science and i am in the 12 graded
also I am doing english homework answering question about the play Macbeth.

Slave Leia
11-29-2013, 04:49 PM
*wonders when classes will start...*

mrpropel
11-29-2013, 04:50 PM
I'll join as a 2nd grader,

sissyboy2
11-29-2013, 04:54 PM
il join as an 11th grader

daremepls
11-29-2013, 05:24 PM
I will join as a 2nd grader.

DanHenceworth
11-29-2013, 05:50 PM
i'll join as an 8th grader

brandonlow67042
11-29-2013, 08:59 PM
I will join as a 7th grader.

Kuriousbabe
11-29-2013, 10:09 PM
Start from the bottom work my way up, 2nd grade. :D

nude.for.life
11-29-2013, 11:08 PM
I would like to be a Middle Schooler: 8th Grade

imrahil24
11-30-2013, 02:22 AM

comeoralme
11-30-2013, 03:32 AM
I will join as 11th grade.

Master.
11-30-2013, 03:59 AM
This is a creative writing task for females, each type of student has a different level of difficulty.

Elementary: Edge and then write an essay 100 words long with one of the following titles: "My sexual fantasy", "My favourite dare", "The perfect slave", "My ideal master", "Why I should be punished". Post your essay on this thread.

Middle: Edge twice, strip down to your underwear, insert an object in your pussy. Then write an essay 300 words long with one of the following titles: "My sexual fantasy", "My favourite dare", "The perfect slave", "My ideal master", "Why I should be punished". After every 100 words spank your ass, pussy and breasts 10 times each. Post your essay on this thread.

High school: Edge three times, strip naked, insert a large object in your pussy and ass and then write an essay 600 words long with one of the following titles: "My sexual fantasy", "My favourite dare", "The perfect slave", "My ideal master", "Why I should be punished". After every 100 words spank your ass, pussy and breasts 20 times each. Post your essay as a blog post.

College: Edge five times, strip naked, gag yourself with your panties, insert the largest object you can in your pussy and ass. Then write two essays 600 words long with two of the following titles: "My sexual fantasy", "My favourite dare", "The perfect slave", "My ideal master", "Why I should be punished". After every 100 words spank your ass, pussy and breasts 50 times each. Print out 10 copies of each essay and leave them in different public places with your email address on. Post your essay as a blog post.

SlutBrain
11-30-2013, 04:21 AM
Can't wait for a male task

Slave Leia
11-30-2013, 03:26 PM
Elementary: Edge and then write an essay 100 words long with one of the following titles: "My sexual fantasy", "My favourite dare", "The perfect slave", "My ideal master", "Why I should be punished". Post your essay on this thread.

I am not able to complete this as Edging is and always has been a limit of mine since I joined the site.

Master.
11-30-2013, 03:29 PM
Sorry, I'm unable to cater to everybody's personal limits when writing tasks. But I can amend the task slightly so you can do it: Fuck yourself in the ass for 5 minutes instead of edging.

Slave Leia
11-30-2013, 03:31 PM
yes sir.
shall i keep object in question in my ass while i write the essay?

slaveandslaveonly
11-30-2013, 07:54 PM
I'll be a high teacher, I will only give homework and tasks to do whilst doing homework to females though if that's okay?

This is a creative writing task for females, each type of student has a different level of difficulty.

Middle: Edge twice, strip down to your underwear, insert an object in your pussy. Then write an essay 300 words long with one of the following titles: "My sexual fantasy", "My favourite dare", "The perfect slave", "My ideal master", "Why I should be punished". After every 100 words spank your ass, pussy and breasts 10 times each. Post your essay on this thread.

High school: Edge three times, strip naked, insert a large object in your pussy and ass and then write an essay 600 words long with one of the following titles: "My sexual fantasy", "My favourite dare", "The perfect slave", "My ideal master", "Why I should be punished". After every 100 words spank your ass, pussy and breasts 20 times each. Post your essay as a blog post.

College: Edge five times, strip naked, gag yourself with your panties, insert the largest object you can in your pussy and ass. Then write two essays 600 words long with two of the following titles: "My sexual fantasy", "My favourite dare", "The perfect slave", "My ideal master", "Why I should be punished". After every 100 words spank your ass, pussy and breasts 50 times each. Print out 10 copies of each essay and leave them in different public places with your email address on. Post your essay as a blog post.

Okay, so Master is the first teacher, students, please do his task(females).

I will post the rankings in a bit.

slaveandslaveonly
11-30-2013, 08:18 PM
Elementary

1:
Slave Leia
SwitchBoyC

2:
selfbondageslave
mrpropel
daremepls
Kuriousbabe

3:
neznanec

4:
jms1022

5:

Middle

6:
kms003
jack132
Coolguy333
Antx
slaveandslaveonly

7:
lewl
brandonlow67042
imrahil24

8:
Real
DanHenceworth
nude.for.life

High

9:
Mrt97
Nerdwedgie
subhumanallie

10:
King416
SlutBrain
Snail85

11:
sissyboy2
comeoralme

College

12:
JONWEDGIE1
daettil69
Simi
wedgiegary
FoxFire

Remember teachers, you can assign tasks to do while doing real life homework from a real school!
As you can see, I am a 6th grader.
I am sorry for any mistakes.
We really need more teachers, you can change grades anytime, but only higher, no going down grades, and you must inform me.
Middle, High, and Collage are closed for now, new players can only join elementry school.

Please sign up for a spot as teacher!

*You have to complete a special task to move up a grade, ask a teacher for one, and only one grade at a time.

College students, you can graduate and have 2 chooices:
a: restart at grade 1
b: end school

Students graduatingfrom a catagory(Middle, High...), they must perform 2 different tasks from 2 differnt teachers. So we really need more teachers!

Students graduating college must take an exam, consisting of 5 tasks from 5 different teachers.

PLEASE SIGN UP FOR TEACHER!!!

Master.
12-01-2013, 02:47 AM
yes sir.
As your only in elementary that will not be necessary.

Misa
12-01-2013, 03:09 AM
I'll join...Grade 9, give my self some room to move up :3

slaveandslaveonly
12-01-2013, 06:22 PM
I'll join...Grade 9, give my self some room to move up :3

Sorry, but I said earlier, joining middle, high, and collage levels are closed as we need more elementary kids. You can be in elementary school and move up...

slaveandslaveonly
12-01-2013, 06:25 PM
Just as a slight review:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elementary

1:
Slave Leia
SwitchBoyC
alex_carter

2:
selfbondageslave
mrpropel
daremepls
Kuriousbabe

3:
neznanec

4:
jms1022

5:
Hellsing75

Middle

6:
kms003
jack132
Coolguy333
Antx
slaveandslaveonly

7:
lewl
brandonlow67042
imrahil24

8:
Real
DanHenceworth
nude.for.life

High

9:
Mrt97
Nerdwedgie
subhumanallie

10:
King416
SlutBrain
Snail85

11:
sissyboy2
comeoralme

College

12:
JONWEDGIE1
daettil69
Simi
wedgiegary
FoxFire

Remember teachers, you can assign tasks to do while doing real life homework from a real school!
We really need more teachers, you can change grades anytime, but only higher, no going down grades, and you must inform me.
Middle, High, and Collage are closed for now, new players can only join elementry school.

*You have to complete a special task to move up a grade, ask a teacher for one, and only one grade at a time.

Students graduatingfrom a catagory(Middle, High...), they must perform 2 different tasks from 2 differnt teachers. So we really need more teachers!

Students graduating college must take an exam, consisting of 5 tasks from 5 different teachers.

slaveandslaveonly
12-01-2013, 07:07 PM
So, it has been a while since this thread was started, please make sure to do homework and again, we need more teachers, so ask your friends!

School is now officially starting, but Master's task is still standing

You MUST do the task, I will repost if needed.

Please post your report here, as far as I know, only Slave Leia even attempted it.

Master, please tell me if any have pmed you about it.

Sorry, but if you do not do the task, or at least have an ezcusing note by Friday, you will be kicked out of school.

I will soon post the task again, and you better all do it!

Spankkme
12-01-2013, 07:13 PM
Im a middle schooler - 7th grade.

slaveandslaveonly
12-01-2013, 07:14 PM

Here you go, I made a boy edition:

Elementary: Do as female one

Middle: Do the same as female one, but insert object into ass and after each 100 words, spank your ass, balls, and penis 10 times each.

High: Do the same as female one, but insert large object into ass and smear hot sauce, icy hot... on your balls and dick, and 20 spanks on ass, dick, and balls after each 100 words.

College: Do the same as female one, but insert large object into ass and smear hot sauce, icy hot... on your dick and balls, spank your ass, balls, and dick 50 times after each 100 words.

There, no excuses now! You all better do the task!

hornykidd93
12-01-2013, 07:17 PM
I will join as a middle schooler, 8th grade :)

alex_carter
12-01-2013, 08:05 PM
Just as a slight review:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elementary

1:
Slave Leia
SwitchBoyC

2:
selfbondageslave
mrpropel
daremepls
Kuriousbabe

3:
neznanec

4:
jms1022

5:

Middle

6:
kms003
jack132
Coolguy333
Antx
slaveandslaveonly

7:
lewl
brandonlow67042
imrahil24

8:
Real
DanHenceworth
nude.for.life

High

9:
Mrt97
Nerdwedgie
subhumanallie

10:
King416
SlutBrain
Snail85

11:
sissyboy2
comeoralme

College

12:
JONWEDGIE1
daettil69
Simi
wedgiegary
FoxFire

You skipped me. I was the second post in the thread (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1152864&postcount=2) and you completely skipped me? Is there a reason?

Hellsing75
12-01-2013, 08:37 PM
I'll join as a 5th grader. In real life though I'm in 12th lol I feel so degraded. Well Im ready for some tasks!

slaveandslaveonly
12-01-2013, 08:39 PM
You skipped me. I was the second post in the thread (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1152864&postcount=2) and you completely skipped me? Is there a reason?

I am so sorry! I just didn't see it, I will add you right now

subTom
12-01-2013, 11:00 PM
I'll join as a 5th grader.

I'm not in school, so someone assigning homework (even real non-sexual) would be good. Maybe someone could post homework assignments of varying length/difficulty for the different grade ranges to keep students busy?

This page may be helpful in that:
http://www.armoredpenguin.com/

In particular, the Math page can produce problems dealing with 5 (or more?) digit numbers and long division. Not all that difficult, but time consuming.

Sexkittin
12-02-2013, 01:40 AM
I shall join as a 7 th grader

SlutBrain
12-02-2013, 01:42 AM
Here is my essay: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=69422

It ended up being 825 words. I hope this is acceptable.

comeoralme
12-02-2013, 02:59 AM
My limits are essay writing. Can I replace essay writing with other task?

SniffAss
12-02-2013, 07:08 AM
I wanne be an 8th grader, but if its full il be a 5th grader

slaveandslaveonly
12-02-2013, 03:18 PM
yes sir.

Here is my essay: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=69422

It ended up being 825 words. I hope this is acceptable.

My limits are essay writing. Can I replace essay writing with other task?

Okay, so these 3 so far are the only ones in school!!!

If you can't do it, at least say so!!!

Sorry, but entering school is closed, so please stop posting.

For you others, PLEASE DO THE TASK

Simi
12-02-2013, 04:36 PM
I have contacted the person who set the task to arrange an alteration to allow it to be within my limits, it will be done when my degree is no longer in the way

mrpropel
12-02-2013, 06:36 PM
Here's the essay

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=69434

comeoralme
12-02-2013, 11:00 PM
I edge 3 times. The 3rd third time I nearly cum but only some precum leaked out. Then, I apply toothpaste around my cock and balls. I spank my cock, balls and followed by my ass. My cock and ass are red and pain but my balls are the worst. They are so pain. Lastly I repeated for 6 times as each 100words requires 20 spanks.

kms003
12-05-2013, 04:42 AM
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=69468

Here is my essay :D

Kuriousbabe
12-05-2013, 02:40 PM
One of my limits is essay writing, I can't complete this task. :L

alex_carter
12-05-2013, 06:57 PM
Just a reminder that I only do homeworks PM'd to me, so if you want me to complete homework you can either send me a PM with the task in it as posted here, or a PM with a link to the task already posted here.

WithPleasure
12-11-2013, 01:00 PM
Some good ideas here even though I'm not in school think I may try the essay.

SlutBrain
12-11-2013, 07:41 PM
OK so unfortunately slaveandslaveonly was banned. I don't know why and am dissapointed at this. Is someone else gonna take over?

Isabellamon
01-26-2014, 01:39 AM
Since i'm in the 12 grade now. I will be in the 12 on here:D:)

Hello im a
Mistress and i would for u to be my slave and homework slave kik me at isabellamon. Tell me who you are in the kik and i wanna see a live face and naked pic of u

Slave Leia
01-27-2014, 03:15 PM
OK so unfortunately slaveandslaveonly was banned. I don't know why and am dissapointed at this. Is someone else gonna take over?

maybe you should take over.

Soccerboy6
05-07-2014, 02:52 PM
I'll join as a 1st grader

Staziaana
05-11-2014, 11:11 AM
I will be in 12 grade

dare-will
06-04-2014, 02:03 PM
im giving this thread a bump because its a good idea

Slave Leia
06-04-2014, 03:03 PM
we are still gonna need a new headmaster.. I can remake the thread if people want I will keep original idea and modify it slightly to make it more suitable for ALL players. Comments? Ideas? Suggestions?

dare-will
06-04-2014, 05:49 PM
great idea start asap

Slave Leia
06-04-2014, 06:25 PM
Maybe some motivation would be able to help with that. ;)

dare-will
06-04-2014, 06:29 PM
what do u mean??????????????????????????????????

Slave Leia
06-04-2014, 06:30 PM
meaning I am gonna need either more opinions or some form of motivation to start working on it...

dare-will
06-04-2014, 06:45 PM
i will give u a nice dare in ur likes if u do

Slave Leia
06-04-2014, 07:18 PM
is there anything you can do better then that? like make me do something until its done? maybe something like that.

dare-will
06-04-2014, 07:25 PM
must wear a butt plug non stop until its finished

Slave Leia
06-04-2014, 07:26 PM
anything better still? thats not much of an improvement lol.

dare-will
06-05-2014, 04:35 PM
If u don't want to start it don't ur getting annoying

dannyboy12345
06-05-2014, 05:35 PM
Is this thread still active? Would love to be a student :)

Slave Leia
06-05-2014, 11:57 PM
If u don't want to start it don't ur getting annoying

and yet you did not have to post anything... <_<
yet you choose to so you have no right to complain at me about bullshit like that... :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Redspw97
06-06-2014, 12:31 AM
I would like to join as a 1st grader and move up as I get more comfortable.

getdarebro111
12-21-2014, 05:26 PM
ill be a 5th grader. pm me my homework and tasks.

RyzaSlaveBoi
01-26-2015, 05:49 PM
I'll join as a 7th grader :3

Lyriellyn
04-28-2015, 11:13 PM
I'd love to join as a college student if this is still happening

marlinsfan123
05-02-2015, 03:40 AM
If possible, I will join as a 6th grader

subMikaela
01-30-2016, 11:39 AM
Hi! If possible, I'd like to join as an eighth grader :)

shabbyface
01-25-2018, 08:52 PM
Hi! If possible, I'd like to join as an eighth grader

areyousure
03-16-2018, 11:48 AM
If this is still going, I would like to join as first grader.