PDA

View Full Version : Tessdog is Back!

Tessdog
04-01-2007, 06:32 PM
Greetings Everyone!

I finally figured out why Depp waited to stop my Ban. For that great April Fool's Joke! I am so happy to be back, Getdare I missed you so!!!!! I can't wait to start posting!

Tessdog

Musty 21
04-01-2007, 06:34 PM
welcome back! damn signature....

Smile Guy
04-02-2007, 05:33 AM
Welcome back Tessdog!

I'm looking forward to your contribution again.

spat
04-02-2007, 07:39 AM
Nice having you back and looking forward to stories.

depp=noob=lol
04-02-2007, 08:32 AM
i hope that you, tessdog, wil get revenge by making some good stories! and check the story awards out, you re nominated!

chain
04-04-2007, 11:39 AM
Welcome back! I look forward to your stories.

Big_Joe
04-04-2007, 04:08 PM
lol i wish i knew who u were! i missed that whole thing! I look forward to meeting u, u seem to b popular!

Pokerboy
04-04-2007, 07:36 PM
Well infact, Tess is gone again.... for good. Tessdog has figured out that for some "Unknown" reason it takes about 20 minutes to load a page. Actually Tess told me why it takes that long, but I can't say cause Depp would most likely get pissed. Well Tess now thinks getDare is a big load of crap and that Depp is a dick for whatever this "Unknown" reason is. So thats the story......

depp=noob=lol
04-05-2007, 07:07 AM
wtf, i can use the site properly, it works fine. so if it is just something against tessdog you Have to post it here, because you re now accusing depp of something without saying what... so what is the problem, plz tell so that we understand.

Big_Joe
04-05-2007, 09:11 AM
What has gone on with tessdog is between him and depp, everyone should just leave it i'm sure the situation will be resolved.

Big_Joe
04-05-2007, 01:24 PM
Why did tessdog get banned in the first place? This is relli confusing for me.

anonimousbob
04-05-2007, 01:41 PM
I don't know, something to do with demands or something, never really knew I just showed up one day and he was gone

anyway, many more stories up in that mind of yours tessdog, I loved the others

depp
04-05-2007, 02:30 PM
Why did tessdog get banned in the first place? This is relli confusing for me.

Tessdog was banned for spamming the forums. This was done by a number of our mods and all bans were justified from my review of them. The sentence was shortened due to users wanting me to give Tessdog a "second chance".

Soraslight
04-05-2007, 02:40 PM
Dear Dear just let Tessdog go down in history as a crazy crazy dude and drop the subject.

chain
04-05-2007, 05:11 PM
Whoa there....Tessdog came back, experienced problems with the site, and now supposedly left for good.....which is the 2nd time that he claimed he would leave. Don't blame Depp, he had one post in this thread in which he tried to clear things up. Tessdog started the thread, then Pokerboy disrupted it's peaceful nature.

Well infact, Tess is gone again.... for good. Tessdog has figured out that for some "Unknown" reason it takes about 20 minutes to load a page. Actually Tess told me why it takes that long, but I can't say cause Depp would most likely get pissed. Well Tess now thinks getDare is a big load of crap and that Depp is a dick for whatever this "Unknown" reason is. So thats the story......

Do not accuse Depp of something without even naming it. If Depp does anything, it is justified, as were the probationary period for Tessdog, which was shortened.

An official responce from Depp/Mod Team is coming soon...

depp
04-05-2007, 05:31 PM
OK, here is my final word on this. Here is the truth I have been covering up.

Tessdog got enough probations that the system gave him a permanent ban. I stand by our rules. He was spamming and deserved what he got. Every user plays by the same rules and agrees to them.

Because cleaning up after the mess Tessdog made in the forums was hard on all the moderators I came up with a plan to let us get a little revenge on him.

I changed his ban to a week and added a script to his account that makes every forum page load super slow for him. I figured it would be fun for us all to watch him complain about how getDare was slow. Due to poor planning on my part he found out I had targeted him for fun. This sort of ruined my plan and now we have Tessdog acting like a victim. A poor innocent person who spammed the fuck out of our forums and got upset when we struck back.

The truth is I don't want Tessdog here. He vandalized our forums, abused our rules, and wasted staff time.

Tessdog: Because I messed up with my evil plan you have your account back. Your lucky because you should have been banned forever. Now shut up with your drama or I will ban you and all your other accounts for good.

If you have any more question on this issue please PM me.