PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (have webcam)

jfiels3
11-18-2013, 09:34 PM
23/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (have webcam)

An Eye-Catching Title (of sorts)
Hi, potential Mistress. After entirely too many disappointments (mostly in the form of guys pretending to be girls), I'm now actively seeking a female owner who will control, use, abuse, and play with me. I've been into power play and the like for several years now, but I've never really searched for a serious owner until now.

I would prefer to find something long-term, but I'm also happy to do a one-off session with you or just let you take me for a trial run. If we live near each other, I'm also happy for this to become an offline relationship, but that's by no means a requirement. If you allow me to serve you, then you will be my exclusive Mistress. Please feel free to ask me any questions at all if you'd like to know anything at all that isn't included below.

About Me
I'm 23, a bit chubby (but not obese), white, brown hair and eyes. I'm not in a relationship, so you will have my full attention and devotion; however, I do have a job, so I can't be online 24/7. I'm in the U.S. in the PST time zone, and I'm usually available to be online constantly during weekends and most of the time on week nights. I would very much prefer to interact with you in real time, so please have a schedule that would mesh reasonably well with mine.

The most important things I like are humiliation, degradation, and being controlled; how you want to achieve that is up to you. Apart from my limits (listed below), I will do effectively anything for you. If you'd like, we can discuss things that I would consider to be punishments - but I'd prefer to leave that up to you :)

I'm happy to elaborate more on this if you'd like, so please just ask.

My Toys
I'm generally alright with buying new things, within reason - but here's a list of what I currently have outside of normal household items (though a few of them aren't arriving until later this week):

7 inch, medium thickness dildo with suction cup
10 inch, very thick dildo with suction cup
12 inch, double-ended dildo
Small, medium, and large regular butt plugs
Vibrating and inflatable butt plugs
Enema kit
Fleshlight
Prostate massager
Cock rings
Anal beads
Lube
Various articles of female clothing

About You
I'm looking for the following requirements in my owner:

Female
Owner of working cam, and willing to use it (I'm not asking you to be nude on cam; but I will expect you to at least prove that you are really a female, and I'd generally prefer at least occasional cam sessions, though sending me random tasks is also perfectly fine)

The following traits are not required (so please don't hesitate to contact me if you don't have some of these qualities), but are definitely desirable:

Intelligence (this is a huge turn-on for me)
Creativity
Semblance of fairness (I don't want to be punished continuously - though spontaneous cruelty is fine sometimes, I want something more than just constant punishment)
Under 35
Ability to type in a way that won't cause my eyes to bleed (u no who u is! Some punishments are too cruel even for me.)

Limits
I'm going to be as thorough as I reasonably can here, but most of this is just to rule out insane things... It's possible that there's something not listed below that I won't do, but that's quite unlikely for sane requests.

Extreme pain/permanent damage
Revealing my nature as a slave to friends/family/co-workers, or anything that would get me fired.
Non-hidden public (I'll do most things that can be hidden in public or things that can be done in semi-private, like a bathroom stall; something like streaking through a store would not be ok, though).
Anything endangering health, like eating a large amount of shit or having unprotected sex with strangers.
Blood or vomit play (I'm not completely opposed to these, but I don't ever want to do them on purpose).
Prolonged orgasm denial.
Blackmail and/or financial domination

The End is Near
If you couldn't tell, I'm sometimes a bit wordy :) Thanks for reading through my ad!

I would love to hear from you, either here or in PM - whether you're interested in owning me or just would like to provide some form of feedback on the ad (any is appreciated, so that I can hopefully do better next time, if I'm not lucky enough to attract an owner now).

You are of course welcome to ask me anything at all. If you're interested in owning me, please tell me at least a little about yourself (the more the better - but it doesn't seem like a male slave has the luxury of being too picky about such things :) ). I'll get back to you as soon as I possibly can. Hope to hear from you soon!