PDA

View Full Version : I need some good advice.

Forsaken_musician
10-06-2008, 07:19 PM
I have been a master for about 3 years now, and so far I have had some really bad luck finding a slave to collar. I dont know why... maybe its me. Hopefully you guys can help me out with my problem.

First off, when looking for a slave, I try my best to talk to them and get to know. After some while of talking and getting to know each other. I will get on the subject of them wanting to be a slave and I ask them befor I collar them, if there going to take this job seriously and not act it out like it was some role playing game. They usally say they will. After that, I give them my word on who there master is, and not some fake. I do this by opening my webcam to them, and just giving a hardy-hello aka a wave/smile. Now here is where some problems that I have, that I always seem to experence. The first time I talk to a slave, its really good. They say they will lissen and we seem to get along really well. The very first thing I do when collaring a slave is give them the "M&M rules" aka Master must rules. These rulls I give them are to always be obayed, and if they have a problem with one, I tell them to tell me befor hand if there will be any problems with a rule under that list. Usally all of the slaves I talk to say that they will obay. Here is just a few rules that fall under that caragoy, that I usally give them: Always adress me as master, always respect me , and I expect two emails a day, just so that I know how my slave is doing threwout the time she is not with her master. I really beleave that the M&M rules are not that hard to follow at all. My slaves can miss one, once in awhile. Thats understandable, were all human. But My problem is that, after the firt say, I can never get them to obay any of the rules. Except the "Call me master" rule. They usally are good with that one. But the rulls like: email me, or respond to your master quickly, so that he has your full attention, ushally are borken, and a handfull of others like that those. I dont understand what I have to do to get my slaves to obay there master. I try to be resonable with them, if there having a problem, but they never say thing is wrong. Also here is another problem I usally experence. All they ever say is " yes master " "no master" and never talk to their master; I dont know about you guys, but I think a slave should be able to communitcate with their master. If you guys can tell me or give me some advice on how I can emprove on this problem, so when next time I look for a slave, I wont have that problem.

depp=noob=lol
10-07-2008, 06:24 AM
The main problem you have is that you are very serious and your slave isn't.
On getDare there are many not-so-serious slaves, and the same counts for masters, most of them are just looking for one-night-of-fun.

What you could try is to ask your slave for his/her password for his/her IM (that you're using), this way, if you login and you get 5 people saying 'Hello Slave', you know if he/she has other masters at this same moment.

Another thing you could do is to start very easily the first weeks, a good slave would stay with you for months. So if you dont demand pics (and if you even arent interested in them/ punish master for them) but only give the rules and ask him/her questions/ giving him/her truths, there is a change those one-night-only slaves will be away shortly after you talked to them, so that you only keep those good ones.

A third way, but a very risky and extreme one, is to use blackmail on your slave. If He/She sended pics in confronting situations to you, and he/she agrees (in front) that you may use it against her/him if he/she doesnt follow the rules or if she just leaves, then you re sure he or she wont leave, because if he/she does that he/she will feel the consequences.

A last way is to search not only on getDare, but on more serious master slave sites too.

Hope i helped you out

TheLittleStrawberry
10-07-2008, 07:15 AM
A third way, but a very risky and extreme one, is to use blackmail on your slave. If He/She sended pics in confronting situations to you, and he/she agrees (in front) that you may use it against her/him if he/she doesnt follow the rules or if she just leaves, then you re sure he or she wont leave, because if he/she does that he/she will feel the consequences.

A last way is to search not only on getDare, but on more serious master slave sites too.

Hope i helped you out

I can't believe you even suggest this... I respect you as a member, and this not by no means my intent to offend you, but that suggestion is just pure bullshit.
Sure you might brush it off as 'extreme' play.. but it's not. It's illegal and pathetic for someone to stoop as low as to blackmail someone. If there is no trust in the relationship, then what use is it anyway.
On the other hand if it's consentual blackmail(the slave says they like it it), its not my business but still be careful about it.
Anyway endorsing blackmail on this site is not in ANY way appropriate IMO, and anyone who does this is the lowest form of scum in my book.
It can be compared to rape, though not as grave, but a form of mental rape. A violation of one's rights.
Sure the person might have sent you a few nudies or whatever but I can assure you it was not an invitation to force them to do something they don't wanna.

That said, some people DO like being blackmailed, and if that's the agreement with their master, I could care less about it.

depp=noob=lol
10-07-2008, 07:42 AM
@thelittlestrawaberry

Sorry that i may not have it made clear, but i really dont like that option. I just tell the things you could do. I dont agree on doing that, that is for sure, i am only saying someone could use it to prevent certain things,

Secondly as i said in the text above, i say 'If he she agrees (in front)'. If a slave, and a master agree to do this (blackmailing) then i dont think that it is a real violation of someones rights.

It is just an option, as this is a place to talk about those options.

But let me make it clear, i dont agree on blackmailing, and i will not ever consider doing it myself.

I hope you understand this.