PDA

View Full Version : 18/female/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (have webcam)

SaraMueller
11-15-2013, 09:27 PM
18/female/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (have webcam)

Hi. My name is Sara Mueller. I've been a Mistress since I was 14 years old. I have just disowned my slave of 2 years. Now I want to try this new thing over the internet. I want to own a new slave that will be completely yielding and compliant over the internet. I my punishments are always unique and intriguing.

My interests: I like to degrade my slaves to a level that is beneath a maggot and yet normally I will treat them with the most heart-felt, kindest manner imaginable.

I like: Shy chubby (emphasis on chubby) guys that are most obedient. Uptight, Mean girlies(not chubby) that have a hectic life and need to be put in their place.

These Hypothetical question (Which DONOT depict our future sessions in any way):

1. I were to ask you to insert a 12 inch dildo in your ass. Would you do it?

2. I were to order you to advertise a stranger man/women come and have sex with you. Would you obey?

3. I were to ask you to trust me. Would you?

You must find answers to these questions in within yourself and see how your answers develop as we continue our sessions over time.

My only requirements are that you be obedient and:

You will have to be from any country but Australia because that is where I reside.

You will need to have a webcam with sound so I am able to see that my will is being carried.

You will not get to see me as my physical appearances shall be earned. Every time you please me, you earn a small part of my appearance. However I must warn you that pleasing me isn't very easy.

You will be the polar opposite of me. I'm healthy; you're not. I'm 18; you're 25 or over.

I'm asexual. Meaning I'm neither attracted to men or women. I only find the person I'm with attractive as long as they are getting my affection through domination. However I prefer men to be my slaves as they are most compliant and make for better pets.

Make sure you have at least a few dildos and vibrators lying around.

After every session we will have a talk. Whether is it regarding what you liked and disliked from it or maybe our everyday lives, it's up to me.

IF you agree to all this and pass all the above given criteria. PM me or reply to this thread. Also list me your limits. We'll give it a 60 day trial.

You MUST be over the age of 18.

Dunker
11-16-2013, 03:07 AM
check out my ad and see if your interested

rudyk
11-16-2013, 08:24 AM
sent you a pvt message Miss 18/female/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (have webcam)

Hi. My name is Sara Mueller. I've been a Mistress since I was 14 years old. I have just disowned my slave of 2 years. Now I want to try this new thing over the internet. I want to own a new slave that will be completely yielding and compliant over the internet. I my punishments are always unique and intriguing.

My interests: I like to degrade my slaves to a level that is beneath a maggot and yet normally I will treat them with the most heart-felt, kindest manner imaginable.

I like: Shy chubby (emphasis on chubby) guys that are most obedient. Uptight, Mean girlies(not chubby) that have a hectic life and need to be put in their place.

These Hypothetical question (Which DONOT depict our future sessions in any way):

2. I were to order you to advertise a stranger man/women come and have sex with you. Would you obey?

You must find answers to these questions in within yourself and see how your answers develop as we continue our sessions over time.

My only requirements are that you be obedient and:

You will have to be from any country but Australia because that is where I reside.

You will need to have a webcam with sound so I am able to see that my will is being carried.

You will not get to see me as my physical appearances shall be earned. Every time you please me, you earn a small part of my appearance. However I must warn you that pleasing me isn't very easy.

You will be the polar opposite of me. I'm healthy; you're not. I'm 18; you're 25 or over.

I'm asexual. Meaning I'm neither attracted to men or women. I only find the person I'm with attractive as long as they are getting my affection through domination. However I prefer men to be my slaves as they are most compliant and make for better pets.

Make sure you have at least a few dildos and vibrators lying around.

After every session we will have a talk. Whether is it regarding what you liked and disliked from it or maybe our everyday lives, it's up to me.

IF you agree to all this and pass all the above given criteria. PM me or reply to this thread. Also list me your limits. We'll give it a 60 day trial.

You MUST be over the age of 18.

Sevenincher
11-16-2013, 12:58 PM
Yes
Yes
Absolutely

I am 19 and have a cam so please please please message me on skype

SaraMueller
11-17-2013, 05:58 PM
Yes
Yes
Absolutely

I am 19 and have a cam so please please please message me on skype

PM Me your skype and greet me baring all.

medo_b7bk
11-20-2013, 01:16 AM

SaraMueller
11-21-2013, 03:45 AM

Even though you are a man, I advice you to refrain from making your skype ID publicly available there are MANY creepers lurking around here that you'd wanna avoid. I speak from experience.

donno2
11-21-2013, 06:00 AM
Even though you are a man, I advice you to refrain from making your skype ID publicly available there are MANY creepers lurking around here that you'd wanna avoid. I speak from experience.

I wouldn't worry too much about him, I think he may be one of those creepers you're referring to! He seems to comment on every post in this forum with his Skype id whether they're looking for a male or female and sometimes just copies and pastes other people's applications as his own!

Anyways, sent you a pm if you get a chance to read it ma'am! :)

chdguy86
11-21-2013, 11:02 AM
Chubby: yes
Will do anything you say: yes
Will be your dog, do what you want anytime. Would love to be your slave. Looking forward to your reply.

medo_b7bk
11-22-2013, 06:38 AM
Yes
Yes
yes

I am 22 and I have a cam in skype

dannyfanny720
11-23-2013, 01:26 AM
i am a shy chubby (195 pound) male from the USA. I have served others before and am currently free, unowned, and looking.

SaraMueller
11-24-2013, 06:24 PM
i am a shy chubby (195 pound) male from the USA. I have served others before and am currently free, unowned, and looking.
Hey Danny. Send me a PM.

Fhi
11-24-2013, 10:40 PM
Im not shy, im not chubby but im 25 and im willing to be your slave ^^

Real
11-26-2013, 08:27 AM
I'm 18 and i would like to be your slave

JoshR-24
11-26-2013, 03:33 PM
Hi Mistress Sara,

My name is Josh.

First off, to answer your three questions. Yes to them all.

I'll share a little about myself before asking if I may PM you..

I recently decided to make another account on this site. I had an account years ago when I was younger, but never found what I was looking for (time wasters, people pretending to be serious etc). After viewing the page a few times recently, I have noticed that there seems to be a few legitimate sounding people on here, like yourself, who I think I could potentially build a relationship of some sort with.

You said that we need to be 25 or over. I turn 25 in a few months. Other than that, I meet all of your requirements. I am also chubby and embarrassingly shy at times.

I sincerely hope that you have yet to choose your next Slave. I would love the opportunity to talk with you and do what ever else I can to meet your requirements.

Feel free to PM me or ask me to PM you

Thank you for reading,

Josh

Fixxxer
11-26-2013, 06:29 PM
Dammit, perfect for me but I'm in Australia too

billfrederick
11-27-2013, 11:50 PM
My answer to all three of your questions is Yes. I'm fairly new at this but crave to serve and be humiliated!

Krachito
11-28-2013, 12:37 PM
I will send you a PM straight away. :)

SaraMueller
11-29-2013, 09:02 PM
My answer to all three of your questions is Yes. I'm fairly new at this but crave to serve and be humiliated!

Hi Mistress Sara,

My name is Josh.

First off, to answer your three questions. Yes to them all.

I'll share a little about myself before asking if I may PM you..

I recently decided to make another account on this site. I had an account years ago when I was younger, but never found what I was looking for (time wasters, people pretending to be serious etc). After viewing the page a few times recently, I have noticed that there seems to be a few legitimate sounding people on here, like yourself, who I think I could potentially build a relationship of some sort with.

You said that we need to be 25 or over. I turn 25 in a few months. Other than that, I meet all of your requirements. I am also chubby and embarrassingly shy at times.

I sincerely hope that you have yet to choose your next Slave. I would love the opportunity to talk with you and do what ever else I can to meet your requirements.

Feel free to PM me or ask me to PM you

Thank you for reading,

Josh

You too will have to wait for at least a few more days, because there is a looooong queue for auditioning. But don't let that discourage you, PM me your skype.

SaraMueller
12-02-2013, 04:08 AM
You've reached the second page now, but you're now at your wit's end. What to do now? Well I'll tell you what to do: DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS APPLICATION ANYMORE. I'm not able to edit this post. I've already had plenty of replies and then a little more. This Mistress is unfortunately is not looking for sluts to own any longer.

Ciao

bareslut4u
12-02-2013, 05:54 AM
Mistress, i would be happy to fuck my ass for you, post an ad and suck or fuck whoever replies, i do trust you.

Dislikes: blood, scat, children, animals

JoshR-24
12-02-2013, 07:15 PM
Sara,

Congratulations on receiving so many replies and finding the right Slave.

It's a shame that I didn't get the chance to audition or interview for you. I really was hoping that I would get to since you asked me for my Skype ID.

I wish there was more "Mistresses" on here like you. You are one of few who sound genuinely serious, intelligent, and sincere. I seem to get scammed daily by people pretending to be something they are not.. Or I get turned down because I'm not ripped with muscles.

Anyway, Best of luck with your new Slave. If he doesn't work out for what ever reason, I'd appreciate an opportunity.

:) Bye for now

Dirtygayslut
12-03-2013, 12:37 PM
I sent you a Pm Miss Sara, :)

victorias_angel
12-03-2013, 06:42 PM
Yes
I don't think I'm at that level of publicity
Yes

Mean girl? Yes
Hectic life? Yes
I need someone to put me in my place.

Stellar
12-04-2013, 02:49 AM
It's funny, how this still gets replies. Guys, did you even read the thread?

owneed
12-05-2013, 09:18 AM
is there a chance for a not chubby male sub???

swallowingpantyboy
12-09-2013, 12:26 PM
i'm very interested mistress.... and I am chubby

billfrederick
12-10-2013, 09:53 PM
Mistress, my Skype is [email protected].

Unidentified
12-11-2013, 08:19 AM
It's funny, how this still gets replies. Guys, did you even read the thread?

Who needs to read threads if you can just reply, bothering other people with it?
I mean hey, who doesn't love being a bother?

lovingslave
12-19-2013, 10:36 PM
Love the sound of your ad, I believe I meet all of your requirements mistress and desire consideration. Please PM me or Skype me.

RockHard99
12-20-2013, 07:13 AM
I'm sorry, but that is not what asexual means.

JONTYTHEKING
12-20-2013, 02:43 PM
Thank you Miss Sara .
I would be honored to be considered for a trial.
I sent you a private post yesterday.
Hope you have a great weekend :)

Yours obedient
Jonty

SaraMueller
12-20-2013, 07:21 PM
I'm sorry, but that is not what asexual means.

asexual
eɪˈsɛksjʊəl,-ʃʊəl/
adjective
adjective: asexual

without sexual feelings or associations.
"she wore a grey frock, discreet and asexual"

noun
noun: asexual; plural noun: asexuals

a person who has no sexual feelings or desires.

Yes. I would say the term defines me. I'm largely asexual for as long as you are not my submissive. Whether you are A submissive or not it does not concern my carnal preference. However as soon as you become submissive to my will, I will (if given time) start finding you attractive to the point that I'd be willing to take the next flight to your city just in order to tie you to your bed and wohoo you to death. But perhaps I could have phrased it more efficiently.

Jumping from thread to thread dashing out opinions as they were facts or even unnecessarily and incoherently miscontrueing words using semantics is not how you use this site. I advise you to spent your boredom elsewhere.

Cumstretchmyass
12-22-2013, 09:54 AM
I am pretty sure I would do anything you ask me to do

whooly89
12-23-2013, 04:21 AM
Yes, but I'd wonder why you didn't wan't to use something bigger. We men are bad.
Depends on the man/woman, but most likely yes.
I would. There is no relationship without it.

Shwar
01-15-2014, 04:31 PM
Hi.

I'm 19 year old male from Finland. I would like Your slave pretty much. I think I'm right for You, because I'm naturally slave, created to serve and obey my masters and mistresses and I need dominating person to own and play me.

I'm a student in the folk high school. I become a journalist. In the future I will go to the university. I have dad, mom, brother and syster in my family. I have a lot of friends. I'm a single.

My limits:
1) Family
2) Public

I have name as journalist so I have to be really careful my slave side is not in public.

And Your three questions:
1) Yes
2) Yes
3) Yes

I hope I hear You.

kami
01-17-2014, 05:12 PM
I am interested too ^^

I am somewhat chubby but I do not have a webcam, only a digicam to take photos/short videoclips - would that still be ok? :confused: