PDA

View Full Version : The year abroad [fiction]

jakc333
10-04-2008, 06:16 AM
NOTE BEFORE READING: I AM AN AMERICAN USING BRITISH/IRISH TERMS AS WELL AS I CAN IF AGE LIMITS (EX:WHEN YOU GRADUATE SCHOOL) OR TERMS ARE MIXED UP (LIKE ALEX SAYS COOKIE INSTEAD OF BISCUIT, THEN SO BE IT)

Alex Starch smiled to himself as he got aboard the plane. Jason was 18; about six foot two, strong, slim, with a six pack to boot. He was a Londoner. He had short blonde hair and brown eyes. He did have perfect teeth mainly because Shannon had convinced him to, saying that is what was popular in the states. He sat down in first class next to her. “Ello Shanrock,” he said as he gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Shannon “Shanrock” O’Leary was his best friend. He called her Shanrock as a joke on combining Shannon and Shamrock (because she was Irish.) she had an orange ponytail and emerald green eyes, and had the freckles to boot. She had spent most of her life in Ireland, moved to the states for two years where she fell in love with American styles, then back to Ireland, before she had moved to England a year ago where she became good friends with Jason. She was 19; she had B cup breasts, and the tightest ass from the UK to the USA (going the long way mind you.) She was intelligent, but she liked to drive a motorcycle and have a good time. She and Alex fooled around a bit, but it was an open relationship, they were just in it for kicks and giggles.

They had immediately hit it off as friends when they met. They both loved classic rock, could play guitar, both liked thrills, and both were into a little kink here and there (or anywhere.) They had decided to, spend a year traveling before going to college, they had enough money, Alex’s father was a stock genius and had financed their trip. Alex’s father told Alex he wouldn’t be looking at the specifics of the bill just don’t blow like a million dollars, because he knew there would be some stuff he didn’t to know his son bought. Both Alex and Shannon looked old enough to be 21 so t here was no problem going into bars.

“Hi Alex,” She said returning the kiss.

“Argh, we spend money on first class and the bloody seats are still uncomfortable.”

“Yeah yah I know, you ever hear of the mile high club?”

End of chapter 1

nightmare09
12-14-2008, 11:29 AM
go on please its good

molten man
12-14-2008, 05:00 PM
its good, keep it going!!!

rpUral
12-16-2008, 07:36 AM
Question: Who the heck is Jason, and what does his age have to do with the story?!?

molten man
12-16-2008, 04:40 PM
good question, i must say!!