PDA

View Full Version : Question

Sexy Guy 93
10-02-2008, 04:53 PM
Does anyone else have problems finding a slave?

I can't find a slave and I have tried many times and haven't succeeded in finding a female slave. Can anyone help?

tilly07
10-02-2008, 05:22 PM
I can see what is happening.

1. Your really pushing it. You need to relax as a member. Don't just go on to ask people to be your slave, you need to interact with people on the forums and communicate in discussions.

2. Following from one, you should not even be asking for someone to have a camera nor a webcam if you don't even converse with the community. I mean seriously no one really knows you here yet your asking to see live feed let alone pictures... that is just to much.

So in conclusion just relax and post around the forums (don't spam them), and be friendly and gain trust.

SubMissChievous
10-02-2008, 05:30 PM
Most males looking for a female partner, either slave or domme, have this problem, I can tell you that... And there are many reasons for this & the main one is the male/female ratio here... Female slaves that are available are very very few.

As far as your own personal situation I could answer a few more reasons... I just hope you will see it as some kinda constructive criticism... :)

First thing is that I see you've just joined the site in august, so you're new here :) Two months is not such a long time. It took me longer than that in finding a Master despite the many many PMs. Finding a person you will match up well usually takes time unless you're very lucky.

Secondly, I have had a look at your past posts in the s/m area & please, don't take offense to this but they're not good. Three sentences to say basically that you want a slave who can send you pics an to PM you if interested doesn't cut it. When I was searching I sure's hell would have never responded to an ad that gives me no information whatsoever, especially when I have the luxury of choice being a female in a site full of potential Masters... With all the threads that have been posted with tips & pointers on how to put up a decent thread I see no excuse for not giving yourself the time & effort if you're truly serious in your search.

Another thing I've noticed while reading your posts is that you came up with different ages... Not good either... When I was searching I scouted potential Masters & if I would have seen someone coming up with different ages each week I would have had serious doubts about their honesty & seriousness. I know that not everyone check these things but most who are serious does...

Well there's my answer... hopefully it will help you... :)

Zeromus
10-02-2008, 08:52 PM
Way to crush his dreams, Chloe. Way to crush his dreams. Xd

SubMissChievous
10-02-2008, 09:25 PM
Way to crush his dreams, Chloe. Way to crush his dreams. XdI would rather call it a way to make dreams real lol :D Yeah I know I can be hmm... tenderly brutal... :)

But it's all for everyone's good ;) :p

Aaaww & since I'm in a fruity good mood I've got a gift for the OP:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=5193

userben
10-07-2008, 11:46 PM
. open up maybe think of looking for a male slave. there r so many males looking for masters. must female only want master with experience. so get ur experience with male slave and then when the experience to get a female slave prosents its self u will be ready

Maha12347
10-07-2008, 11:53 PM
i Will Be Your Slave For Online

userben
10-08-2008, 12:03 AM
i Will Be Your Slave For Online

u were born in sep 22 1992 witch would make u 17

Zeromus
10-08-2008, 05:10 AM
I would rather call it a way to make dreams real lol :D Yeah I know I can be hmm... tenderly brutal... :)

But it's all for everyone's good ;) :p

Aaaww & since I'm in a fruity good mood I've got a gift for the OP:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=5193

Wow You almost broke the record for highest number of different smileys!

* To some degree I suppose you're right *

depp=noob=lol
10-11-2008, 04:09 AM
u were born in sep 22 1992 witch would make u 17

so it is 2009 now userben? :o
He is even younger, 16 :)