PDA

View Full Version : Alone at Home

DJJ90
11-09-2013, 04:51 AM
Hey guys, today I'm alone at home for a while so any dares for me to do? I post pics via Kik ( DDJ90S )
I would like crossdresing dares and tasks to do at home

Also, for making it more interesting, I you read this and don't post, you MUST do any dares that are posted here!

__________________________________________________ _______________

19/Male, Slave looking for a Mistress, add me on kik : DJJ90S, I post pics (no face)

Like : Crossdressing, Private Humilliation, Cum-Eating, Selfbondage, Nipple and Ball torture, Body Writing
Dislike : Anal, Hard Pain, Edging, Urine
Limits : Public, Scat, Family, Cam

anythin4u
11-09-2013, 04:53 AM
I want you to lube something with lipstick place it in your ass and put on your girliest outfit. keep it there for 3 hours, pumping whatever is in there for 10 minutes as hard as you can every 30 minutes. No cumming.

DJJ90
11-09-2013, 04:56 AM
Thank You, doing it for shure, any home tasks to do while?

__________________________________________________ _________________

19/Male, Slave looking for a Mistress, add me on kik : DJJ90S, I post pics (no face)

Like : Crossdressing, Private Humilliation, Cum-Eating, Selfbondage, Nipple and Ball torture, Body Writing

anythin4u
11-09-2013, 04:59 AM
I want you to...

do 15 different medium difficulty yoga poses, holding for 40 seconds each, if it moves over halfway out of your ass push it back in and extend the time by 30 minutes.

DJJ90
11-09-2013, 05:02 AM
Thank you for posting, but I am thinking of any domestic chores to do

Doing the yoga for shure!

__________________________________________________ _______________