PDA

View Full Version : (Self) Spanking Dare!

sumsar1972
10-01-2008, 06:52 AM
You have been a naughty boy/girl and needs to be spanked!

You should probably roll all dices before getting started.

Implement:
1 - Ruler
2 - Hand
3 - Spoon
4 - Slipper
5 - Hairbrush
6 - Paddle

Where:
1 - Lying flat on a bed
2 - Over a chair
3 - Bend over a table
4 - Kneeling in front of couch
5 - On a bed on all fours
6 - Standing

What to wear:
1 - First third of strokes on trousers, second third on underwear, last third on bare bottom
2 - First half on underwear, second half on bare bottom
3 or 4 - Trousers and underwear lowered, otherwise fully dressed for the entire spanking
5 or 6 - Naked

What to do before your spanking:
1 - Headmaster rolesplay: Knock door and say "My name is XXX. I'm sorry that I've been a bad boy/girl, Sir. I'm here for my spanking."
2 - Auntie roleplay: Get in the room and say "Please auntie, don't spank me. I promise I will be a good boy/girl now."
3 - Letter roleplay: Sit down and write a few lines about how naughty you have been and why you deserve this spanking.
4 - Dress for your spanking according to "What to wear:" and stand in the corner for 5 minutes while you think about your spanking
5 or 6 - Nothing - go straight to your spanking

How many and how hard:
1 - 15 medium hard
2 - 24 medium hard
3 - 30 medium hard
4 - 18 hard
5 - 30 hard
6 - 48 hard

What to do during your spanking:
1 or 2 - Nothing. No rubbing, no crying. Stand still and take it as it comes.
2 or 3 - Cry "Auch" and try to stop the spanking "Please, don't spank me more. I'll be good, I promise" - this lead to an extra 10 on the bare bottom!
4 or 5 - Count every stroke and say "Thank you, Miss/Sir" after each.

What to do after your spanking:
1 - Masturbate
2 - Stand in the corner for 5 minutes exposing your red bottom
3 - Say "Thank you for the well deserved spanking, Sir/Miss" and get dressed
4, 5 or 6 - Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

Now, all you naughty boys and girls outthere, it's just getting started!

Zeromus
10-01-2008, 01:57 PM
I think you should have a higher "class" for more spankings.

Shiney
10-01-2008, 06:19 PM
This is an excellent dice dare. I love the roleplaying aspect of this.

The what to wear section could be improved a little. It doesn't account for girls (or in cases like my own, guys) and their skirts.

I'll do this dare shortly and post how it goes no matter what I roll on the last dice. :D

sumsar1972
10-02-2008, 12:27 AM
I tried it myself last night. I rolled 3 - 6 - 1 - 1 - 2 - 2. It was fun, and I was surprised how much the spoon actually did, although I only had 24 medium strokes.

Bart
10-02-2008, 04:43 PM
Ok ill be doing this tomorow i rolled
1 - ruler
5 - on all fours on the bed
6 - naked
5 - nothing before
5 - 30 hard
2 - do nothing
4 - log in

ill be on later with the story and i am going to video it too

Diaper_Boy
10-03-2008, 08:05 AM
I'll be doing this tomorrow, I'll log in and tell you all about it.

Hand Spanking
Lying Flat on a bed
Fully Dressed trousers and underwear lowered
Stand in the corner and think about my spanking
48 Hard
Count every stroke and say thank you
Stand in corner with red bottom exposed

AnnaChase
10-04-2008, 02:01 AM
Hmm I have been such a naughty girl! I really deserve this spanking because I haven't been doing my homework :o . Here's what I rolled:

1: Ruler
5: On a bed on all fours
4:Trousers and underwear lowered, otherwise fully dressed for the entire spanking
4: Dress for your spanking according to "What to wear:" and stand in the corner for 5 minutes while you think about your spanking
5: 30 hard
6: Count every stroke and say "Thank you, Miss/Sir" after each.
1: Masturbate

I'm already so excited, I've never self-spanked before! I'll wait till my parents are out this after noon and then do it!

missbeth1
10-04-2008, 01:58 PM
exactly how are you meant to spank yourself on all fours?

SubMissChievous
10-04-2008, 02:25 PM
exactly how are you meant to spank yourself on all fours?hmm... I would assume that the "spankees" should get on all fours and then spank themselves... unless there's a mysterious technique that I don't know of then that would be the logic answer :)

hockey_dude
10-04-2008, 03:57 PM
I got:

5 - Hairbrush
1 - Lying flat on a bed
2 - 24 medium hard
1 - Masturbate

Was a pretty good dare =]

AnnaChase
10-05-2008, 07:57 AM
Okay, I said I'd post how it went so here goes!

It was a little odd standing in the corner before. I was very excited and the 5 minutes lasted an eternity! I felt like such a naughty girl :P. Then it was finally time. I had to get used to spanking myself; you don't intentionalle hit very hard but in the end I think I did all right. It turned me on so much, I came in a few minutes during the masturbation. I had the cold ruler placed on my belly while I did so, and in the end even rubbed my nipples with it. It was quite yummie. Might do this dare again!

Shiney
10-05-2008, 11:11 PM
I got a 5, 5, 3, 1, 5, 5, 3. I'm very excited for this dare. I'll do it when I get the chance.

Diaper_Boy
10-06-2008, 06:40 AM
Hand Spanking
Lying Flat on a bed
Fully Dressed trousers and underwear lowered
Stand in the corner and think about my spanking
48 Hard
Stand in corner with red bottom exposed

So when I started my spanking I was sure to wear a shirt that would completely expose my bottom as I stood in the corner with my pants and underwear lowered. I stood there thinking about what a naughty boy I've been especially what I did in that other threat about my masturbation dare. I then went and layed on the bed, I used a pillow under my crotch to prop up my naughty bottom to make it more plump and easier for spanking.

I began my spanking 48 hard strokes with my hand on my bare bottom and I said "Thank you, Miss" as I counted out each one. I licked my hand to make it hurt even more. By the end of my spanking I had a very red and sore bottom and had tears running down my face. At the end of the spanking I said "Thank you for spanking my naughty bottom red" and I then went and stood in the corner for another five minutes sniffling while my naughty red bottom was exposed.

applebooty
10-06-2008, 06:45 AM
This is a very imaginative dare; the role-playing makes it even better. I'll post my results once I get home from work.

ksax
10-09-2008, 07:44 AM
I got a
2 - Hand1 - Lying flat on a bed
3 or 4 - Trousers and underwear lowered, otherwise fully dressed for the entire spanking
3 - Letter roleplay: Sit down and write a few lines about how naughty you have been and why you deserve this spanking.
6 - 48 hard
4, 5 or 6 - Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

To write:
It wasn't extremely painful for the first 10 or so hits, but after that, it started hurting pretty bad. Has started to die off now.

cant_think_of_a_nam
10-09-2008, 03:04 PM
should i use a wooden or metal or plastic spoon

Bart
10-10-2008, 02:00 PM
Just completed this dare stung abit after about 20 but quite enjoyable i might do it again soon. i have videoed it and posted in online.

Bart
10-12-2008, 04:31 PM
Just rolled again i got
spoon ill use a wooden one
kneeling over couch
nude
go straight to spanking
48 hard
do nothing take it as it comes

ill probably video this one as well

Shiney
10-12-2008, 06:55 PM
I just completed this dare. It was so wonderful. I decided to dress up as a French Maid for this, and I knocked on my master's door. I said to him, "Hello sir. My name is Sophie. I'm so sorry for having been a bad girl. I'm here for my spanking."

I found myself on my bed on all fours, being spanked by a hairbrush. I counted out each stroke and thanked him for it. When he was done, I thanked him for maknig my cheeks so red. I'd be willing to do this again.

Bart
10-13-2008, 10:08 AM
just completed this dare for a second time my butt is still red i used a woddenspoon for 48 hard spanks it stung abit but not to bad iv videoed this time as well.

sumsar1972
10-16-2008, 01:12 PM
I rolled

2 - Hand

3 - Bend over a table

4 - Trousers and underwear lowered, otherwise fully dressed for the entire spanking

4 - Dress for your spanking according to "What to wear:" and stand in the corner for 5 minutes while you think about your spanking

2 - 24 medium hard

5 - Count every stroke and say "Thank you, Miss/Sir" after each.

1 - Masturbate

I was great. I took a few more than 24, because I felt very naugthy :)

illdoanything41
10-25-2008, 07:34 AM
i got 3222632 it didnt hurt at first, then it got real bad

Pingu
10-25-2008, 11:52 AM
This is quite a good dare, I know a friend who would love it.

reallybored
10-26-2008, 05:42 AM
I love this dare.
I already did it 3 times and I am gonna do it more :P
spanking <3

BlueEyedSub00
11-07-2008, 10:55 AM
Ok...
I got...

5 - brush
4 - kneeled over couch
6 - naked
2 - Auntie roleplay
2 - 24 med-hard
4 - count each one and say thank you
4 - log in

So here I am - wasn't too bad, but my butt is a little sore of course, would have been much more fun had someone else been doing the spanking. ;)

GoogleMaster
11-10-2008, 11:42 AM
I got a

5, 2, 1, 4, 4, 2, 4

And now I have to log on and tell you about it!

My ass is very sore. I only had a thin pair of pants and short thin boxers. I had to do an extra on my bare ass which obviously hurt like stink. I hate spanking dares and only agreed to it because a promise was made... then broken. Nuts!
Oh well it was fun!

FunkyBean
11-20-2008, 12:34 PM
I got
5-4-5-4-3-3-4
So I stripped and stood in the corner of my bedroom for 5 minutes.
After the 5 minutes I knelt down by the couch and shouted and pleaded while I delievered my 30 medium hard strokes then after complaing so loudly, I added another 10 hard ones.
My ass still hurts.

Coyote
11-20-2008, 03:25 PM
i like this i will do it saturday after my waxing

Verbal
11-23-2008, 02:41 PM
I was finally home alone and able to do this dare without worrying about noise levels.

I got 5, 1, 3, 1, 4, 5.

I would have liked for it to go on longer, the pain and saying thank you really turned me on. I may do it again soon.

Coyote
11-23-2008, 06:50 PM
i enjoyed completing this dare i hope to do it again when i get some free time

sumsar1972
12-02-2008, 05:30 AM
I rolled

3 - spoon
3 - bend over a table
3 - no trousers or underwear
4 - corner
4 - 18 hard
1 - nothing
3 - Say Thank you

Unfortunenately I had to make a few changes to the rolls as I am at work, so I had to go to the bathroom to do the spanking, hence no spoon and no table to bend over.

So in stead I used by hand and kneeled on the floor. And I gave myself a few extra strokes for breaking the rules - 36 in all.

It was fun. I didn't think standing in the corner would turn me on so much, but it really did, and by the time it was time for the actual spanking I was totally ready.

Reflex
12-17-2008, 07:02 AM
I did this twice =)
First time with the tv-remote (didnt find any hairbrush doh) 18 times hard with trousers lowered bending over a chair. I took the pain quietly tough it was pretty damn hard to spank urself hard with a tvremote in that position (redid a couple of hits).

Next time i got to do it with my hand. First i wrote a short letter about why i deserved spanking, I've been skipping school today because I was too tired and when ur home alone whats better to do than masturbating? Then i went on to the spanking, like the last time with my jeans and my boxers lowered over a chair. But this time i did 30 hard ones and since i were begging for mercy i was rewarded with 10 more. Much easier to hit hard with the hand and damn it hurt. It feels like my ass is on fire atm and damn im horny =).

Officelover
12-18-2008, 03:32 PM
This is an excellent dice dare. I love the roleplaying aspect of this.

I agree. I think that's the whole allure of the whole dare.

Longtime_Lurker
12-20-2008, 03:22 AM
Lurker rolled:

2 - Hand
2 - Auntie roleplay: Get in the room and say "Please auntie, don't spank me. I promise I will be a good boy/girl now."
4 - 18 hard
4 - Count every stroke and say "Thank you, Miss/Sir" after each.
6 - Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

It stung. Balancing was slightly awkward as well. I love this dare, it's probably one of my personal favorites on the entire site. In fact, the last die is the only reason for my first post.

scotslave
12-21-2008, 11:51 AM
I rolled

3 - Spoon

Found and old wooden spoon to use

3- Trousers and underwear lowered, otherwise fully dressed for the entire spanking

Stood for five minutes with my trousers down and just got an erection with anticipation

4 - 18 hard

tried to make them as hard as possible, surprised how hard it felt with the spoon actually

Said it out loud every time

6 - Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

see above

really good dare as it turns out

Tony12
12-26-2008, 04:23 PM
I got
Hairbrush
On all fours on a bed
Trousers and underwear down, otherwise fully clothed
Headmaster rollplay
30hard
Extra 10 for resistance
And obviously log on and write about my experience

truthordaremad
12-28-2008, 08:17 PM
i got:

4 - Slipper

3 - Bend over a table

5 - Naked

4 - 18 hard

2 - Cry "Auch" and try to stop the spanking "Please, don't spank me more. I'll be good, I promise" - this lead to an extra 10 on the bare bottom! (meaning 28 spankings)

4 - Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

right so as the last role suggests i need to say how it went:

i got the slipper and pulled my small bedroom table into the middle of the room, then i proceeded to take off all my clothes and set an alarm for 5 mins, once naked i went and stood in the corner (full view of the nearest window) and set the clock off, worrying about what was to come. 5 minutes went by and i then lay over this table, and started the spanking whilst crying "ouch" and making claims like i'll be good now, this resistance led to an extra ten spankings! That is exactly how it went, luckily enough i was on my own and was able to complete this and get changed again quickly without getting caught!

sumsar1972
01-20-2009, 12:56 AM
I took the dare yesterday at work. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to log on and write about it before now.

I rolled:

Implement:
2 - Hand

Where:
6 - Standing

What to wear:

1 - Headmaster rolesplay: Knock door and say "My name is XXX. I'm sorry that I've been a bad boy/girl, Sir. I'm here for my spanking."

How many and how hard:
6 - 48 hard

4 - Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

I got downstairs to a toilet area, that is rarely used. There I explained that I had been a bad boy and needed a spanking. Then I lowered my jeans and gave myself 24 hard strokes on the boxers. This already stung quite a lot. For the final 24, I had to take off my boxers as well. Then I proceeded by giving myself another 24 hard on the bare bottom. I did it as hard as I could. This really stung, and the result was probably one of the hardest self-spankings, I have tried.

Anyway, I put on my boxers and jeans again and went back to my office with a very red and sore bottom.

daredamsel
01-25-2009, 12:08 PM
that was fun i got paddle, first third psnts, second undies, third naked, i got auntie please dont spank me, 18 hard spankings, counted with the thank you miss, in bed onn all dours and masturbate:D

sumsar1972
03-17-2009, 03:58 AM
I got

Implement:
2 - Hand

Where:
3 - Bend over a table

What to wear:

How many and how hard:
6 - 48 hard

5 - Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

I did it with slight modifications. I was driving and used the time in the car to tell, how I had been a naughty boy and deserved a spanking. As a part of my fantasy I arranged an "encounter" with an "aunt", who would meet me and spank me at a deserted rest area. Once there I got into the surrounding woods and completed the spanking.

It was a hard spanking, and my bottom was red and sore for the rest of the drive.

To those of you who have tried this dice dare:

I am considering making a version two of it. Do you have any suggestions for it?
- if so please write them here or pm me.

Shiney
03-17-2009, 08:15 AM
There should be a clothing section separate from the status of your pants and underwear being pulled down.

purpleperdey
03-21-2009, 08:30 AM
I rolled

Hairbrush
On bed on all fours
Underwear lowered, otherwise dressed
Auntie roleplay
30 hard
Ouch, leads to 10 extra
masturbate

This was very unlike what i expected. I did not think it possible to spank myself so hard, and enjoy it so much. I had to roll again for the clothing, as the first time I got naked, but I am not allowed to be naked today. Also I did not masturbate til I came as I can only cum between 7 & 8pm my time, and it is no where near that time yet.

Puggsley
04-24-2009, 10:41 AM
Hi,

I got:
1: Ruler
2: Over a Chair
4: Trousers and Underwear lowered
6: Go straight to spanking
3: 30 Medium Hard
5: Count each stroke and say thank you maam may I have another
4: Log onto the website and say how it went.

It went great. I really love this dare, its well thought out and inventive. I've been thinking about using this as the basis for a "person above dare".

In any case, I am sitting here typing with a nice rosy backside!

Cheers!

Puggsley

limits: Public, Consumption of Bodily Fluids, Scat, Hanging Wedgies.

monk
04-26-2009, 01:02 PM
There should be a clothing section separate from the status of your pants and underwear being pulled down.

You wish is.....

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=23931

jac_sicarius
05-07-2009, 02:02 PM
stood in corner before spanking and then was naked while i spanked myself with paddle was kinda good great dare though :)

cutie girl57
05-08-2009, 03:19 PM
My spanking was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got spanked with a hairbrush, on a bed, bare but, 48 hard and I had to cry ach the whole time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To make it even funner every time I said ach I had to get 30 extra spanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! I was sick ( oh yah I had to right lines about how I have been a bad girl and how much I deserved the spanks) It was so sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like family or illigal

Send me every dare you got, I'll do it!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. I especialy like wedgies and such!!!!!!!!!

darkhairedgirly
06-26-2009, 06:24 PM
I was to pull down my trousers (Master doesn't let me wear panties), and spank my ass with a spoon. Orignally it was only suppose to be 24 med hard, but Master wanted me to really have a red ass, so he kindly times that by 4. Making 96. Every time I did this, on all four on my bed, i was to count and say 'Thank You Sir'. My ass is now red raw, and I a few times hit my pussy, all very fun and made me very wet.

Hailscot
07-07-2009, 01:27 PM
1 5 1 4 4 2 2

Can't Wait U have been bad boy

walapalooo
07-07-2009, 06:25 PM
i got 2-3-3-3-1-3. i've been looking for a good spanking dare forever so props to you on it

Lordy5
07-24-2009, 12:44 PM
i got a ruler, but only had a metal one. I was nude and did Aunty roleplay. i was spanked on the bed. 30 times hard, i had to say thankyou. i am sighning in.

Catalyst
07-26-2009, 11:15 AM
K, spanking is fun

I rolled 1,6,5,6,4,2,5

So I grabbed my wooden ruler that I had and stripped nude. I stood up and started my 18 Hard spanks, alternating cheeks so it wouldn't hurt as badly. Didn't hurt too bad, pretty red still. Nice easy, fun dare!

DARE-ME
08-14-2009, 08:20 PM
this dare is amazing i love it

Kage
08-15-2009, 03:04 AM
Well, I must say this dare certainly left a mark on my ass. :D

My numbers were 1, 6, 5, 3, 5, 4, 4.

Now, I was surprised there wasn't the choice of a belt, since in my opinon, would have hurt the most. ;) I had to use a ruler, which wasn't actually scary to me. I knew I had a wooden one in my draw but I knew it wouldn't hurt (and I wanted it to), so I looked around for my dear metal ruler.

So, before I went about my spanking (30 hard hits), I wrote how naughty I'd been & why I deserved to be punished.

I wrote, "I've been very naughty over the past few days. I've had very bad lustful thoughts. This is why I deserve to be punished." Short, but sweet in my opinion.

I was already naked while doing this, so I went about administrating the spanks (standing up) while saying "Thank you, Miss". It was quite hot, and I was sad I didn't roll #1 so I could masturbate right now.

And then I went here (getDare) to write about my experience. Now, I WILL masturbate. Enjoy.

Rei515
08-15-2009, 05:45 AM
Owie, this REALLY hurt! my Master dared me to do this dare and although i'm not a fan of pain, it was actually fun.

my numbers were: 5131416

Malus
08-21-2009, 02:29 AM
i got 5 6 5 4 1 4.

I have a thread ( http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=177856#post177856 ) and decided to combine some (sorta) so I stood up because as I was doing the dares I was showering. I first did the clothes pin one ( a peg on each nipple and my lips, tied together and walk around) then I hopped into a warm shower and did the no pain, no gain dare. (brushing my pussy 100 times) I then turned the hot water off and stood in the corner of the shower for five minutes. when this time was up I started spanking my arse. I did it 18 times on each cheek.

slave_nr
08-21-2009, 04:41 PM
Heres what I got :-
5 hairbrush
6 standing
4 kneeling in front of couch
2 fisrt half on underwear second half on bare bottom
5 nothing go straight to spanking
4 18 hard
4 count every stroke and say 'thank you sir' after every stroke
6 Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

I will do this ASAP and post my results

Neptune
08-22-2009, 05:37 PM
Well, I was to spank myself 48 times hard with pants and underwear lowered (+10 after crying out), with a spoon.
However, I did this, and it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. I admit I am a novice at self-spanking (and I did have to substitute a spatula because I didn't see a spoon up to the task), or maybe I just couldn't do it right in the "on all fours" position.
If someone has tips or something, please share. I would be much obliged.

your dare slave
08-27-2009, 06:53 AM
I got:
but then I changed that 1 2 a 6 (I dont know why!)
I rate this dare 10! ;)

slaveL
08-31-2009, 02:27 PM
I got

5 - hairbrush
6 -Standing
5- naked
4 - sand in the corner wearin what i rolled in wht to wear - so naked
6 - 48 hard
2 - stand in the corner exposing red bottom

i will post hoe it goes tomorrow

ajhannaford
09-23-2009, 02:07 PM
3152133 :) im bouta do it :)

12356416514a
09-27-2009, 05:31 PM
http://s3.directupload.net/images/090928/ooxbxufu.png

:D

Galijvik
10-20-2009, 07:59 PM
3 - Spoon

Where:

3 - Bend over a table

What to wear:

5 or 6 - Naked

How many and how hard:
1 - 15 medium hard

2 or 3 - Cry "Auch" and try to stop the spanking "Please, don't spank me more. I'll be good, I promise" - this lead to an extra 10 on the bare bottom!

That was nice, but quite easy beacuse of my roll, I will have to do it again

AvidElephant
10-29-2009, 06:07 PM
ruler
lying flat on a bed
naked
write a letter
24 medium hard
count and thank
stand in corner

I have been such a naughty boy. I need to learn to be more obedient and this spanking will teach me my lesson.

Spanked
11-07-2009, 09:39 AM
Well done, you inspired my first post.

Implement:
1 - Ruler
2 - Hand
3 - Spoon
4 - Slipper
5 - Hairbrush
6 - Paddle

Where:
1 - Lying flat on a bed
2 - Over a chair
3 - Bend over a table
6 - Standing

What to wear:
1 - First third of strokes on trousers, second third on underwear, last third on bare bottom
5 or 6 - Naked

How many and how hard:
1 - 15 medium hard
2 - 24 medium hard
3 - 30 medium hard
4 - 18 hard
5 - 30 hard
6 - 48 hard

1 - Masturbate

Actually quite easy (I've done self spankings before), arse just aches a little. Good orgasm though.

Maybe Ill do again, though it could do with being a bit harder.

Wedgieboy1337
12-06-2009, 03:06 PM
I got

6-Paddle (used ping pong paddle)
1-Lying flat on bed.
5-Naked.
4-Stand in corner and think about it before happening.
6-48 hard.
2-cry auch and beg for it to stop. adding an extra ten on bare bottom.
2-stand in corner exposing red bottom.

Ok. Heres what happened.

I strpped and then stood in corner and was wondering how much it was gonna hurt. Then I began it. My bottom got bright red pretty fast and I started crying out of pain slightly. but I didnt stop. Near the end i cried auch and did the last 10. whcich was hell. then I stood in corner with my bottom throbbing thinking about it. It was fun but painful.

Babesx
12-07-2009, 08:28 AM
Implement:
4 - Slipper

Where:

What to wear:

How many and how hard:
6 - 48 hard

My ass was red after this, it took a while for me to come down harder, cause I'm still trying to get used to self spanking.

sumsar1972
02-24-2010, 03:24 AM
I rolled

2 - Hand

6 - 48 hard

It was a good spanking - and well-deserved :o

I started out by lowering my pants and standing in the corner for 5 minutes thinking about the spanking.

Then I kneeled down and started the spanking, going first for 12 on one side, and then 12 on the other, before having to lower my briefs as well.

With my bottom already starting to get red, I had to do another round og 2x12 strokes.

Now, as I am sitting here, I can feel my sore bottom...

Platypus
02-24-2010, 06:58 PM
hand
flat on a bed
naked
auntie role play
18 hard
saying "thank you miss"
masturbate after

sumsar1972
10-07-2010, 12:52 AM
I rolled:

Implement:
2 - Hand

Where:
3 - Bend over a table

What to wear:

How many and how hard:
6 - 48 hard

2 - Cry "Auch" and try to stop the spanking "Please, don't spank me more. I'll be good, I promise" - this lead to an extra 10 on the bare bottom!

4, - Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

I went to the kitchen and bent over the kitchen table while lowering my pants. Then 12 on each buttock with my underpants on. After that I had to lower my undies and give myself another 12 on each. This hurt and I had to say ouch and whine a little, but this led to the final 10 swats.

Now, my bottom is red and sore...

port86
10-07-2010, 06:11 AM
I rolled a 5 (hairbrush) 1 (lying flat on bed) 1 (1/3 trousers, 1/3 underwear, 1/3 bare bottom) 4 (stand in corner thinking about spanking) 2 (24 medium hard) 3 (cry "auch, please stop, I'll be good") 2 (stand in corner for 5 minutes with red bottom exposed)

This was my first dice dare. I found a good hard wide hairbrush. I stood in the corner and thought about how bad I am, how I should be working, but I wasn't. I thought about a woman a work who I am sure would want to spank me for being bad. This itself was naughty and made my spanking even more necessary.

I then laid down on the bed and began the spanking. The first 8 were not so bad as I have on jeans. I only whimpered a little. Then the jeans came down and I had 8 on my underwear. These hurt much more and I cried "ow...please stop" a couple of times. Then came down my underwear and I took 8 more on my bare bottom. I whimpered "owww...please stop...please stop" continuously. I made sure that the blows landed in the same place time and again. This earned me 10 more blows on my bare bottom...which I only whimpered softly to myself once or twice. When done, I got up and inspected my red bottom in the mirror. I then went and stood in the corner thinking about what I had done. It hurts a little to sit here and type this, but not too bad really. I could have rolled much worse.

RandomRed
10-07-2010, 02:18 PM
Implement:
1 - Ruler
2 - Hand
3 - Spoon
4 - Slipper
5 - Hairbrush
6 - Paddle

Where:
1 - Lying flat on a bed
2 - Over a chair
3 - Bend over a table
6 - Standing

What to wear:
5 or 6 - Naked

How many and how hard:
1 - 15 medium hard
2 - 24 medium hard
3 - 30 medium hard
4 - 18 hard
5 - 30 hard
6 - 48 hard

1 - Masturbate

Mistress_Louisa
10-07-2010, 03:31 PM
Note to self: Must. Buy. Dice.

Roni
10-07-2010, 04:37 PM
Note to self: Must. Buy. Dice.

there are online dices aswell. Example: http://www.roll-dice-online.com/

Mistress_Louisa
10-07-2010, 04:40 PM

Aw, thank you! This opens up new doors :)

Crossdress_Bitch
10-07-2010, 04:41 PM

Aw, thank you! This opens up new doors :)

I was going to tell you this, Mistress. I guess I wasn't fast enough! I feel like a failure :(

I will duly perform this dare on myself as punishment!

Mistress_Louisa
10-07-2010, 04:43 PM
I was going to tell you this, Mistress. I guess I wasn't fast enough! I feel like a failure :(

I will duly perform this dare on myself as punishment!

I should think so :mad: What kind of slave are you?

I hope you roll the worst numbers ;)

P.S. I rolled 3-2-6-5-1-4-3...would rather not have rolled the spoon option, but I'm off to experiment...

Update - spoon hurt more than I expected! I felt suitably ridiculous, having got out of bed, disrobed and started spanking myself at 1am ;) Fun dare!

Crossdress_Bitch
10-07-2010, 04:52 PM
P.S. I rolled 3-2-6-5-1-4-3...would rather not have rolled the spoon option, but I'm off to experiment...

I think you can use a wooden one, Miss - unless that's what you're afraid of? ;)

Still, the idea of you bent naked over a chair, spanking yourself and saying thank you after each one is an appealing one - perhaps it'll give you an insight into how I often feel :)

I rolled: 6 - 6 - 2 - 2 - 6 - 4 - 4
Looks like I might need to borrow your paddle! And I'm going to be standing and spanking myself 24 times over my underwear and then 24 more on my bare bottom (ouch!), begging Auntie to stop, but thanking her after each stroke. And then I'll have to come on here and write about it - couldn't be much more degrading than that!

Mistress_Louisa
10-07-2010, 04:56 PM
I think you can use a wooden one, Miss - unless that's what you're afraid of? ;)

Still, the idea of you bent naked over a chair, spanking yourself and saying thank you after each one is an appealing one - perhaps it'll give you an insight into how I often feel :)

I rolled: 6 - 6 - 2 - 2 - 6 - 4 - 4
Looks like I might need to borrow your paddle! And I'm going to be standing and spanking myself 24 times over my underwear and then 24 more on my bare bottom (ouch!), begging Auntie to stop, but thanking her after each stroke. And then I'll have to come on here and write about it - couldn't be much more degrading than that!

I think you'll find I'm not afraid of a little pain, Slave. In fact, you of all people ought to know ;)

I'll enjoy the thought of you degrading yourself so. Make sure you spank nice and hard, now.

gavinz
10-09-2010, 03:15 AM
Thanks for the dare!

The first time I rolled, I got mostly ones, so decided to re-roll.

I then rolled 5, 1, 2, 2, 3, 1, 2.

I knocked on Auntie's door, and she told me to come in. I tried to apologise for being naughty, but she was having none of it. She made me take off my jeans and lie flat on the bed. She then gave me 15 medium-hard swats on each buttock. I thought she had finished, but then she pulled down my pants and gave me another 15 on each buttock, on bare. Auntie then told me to stand in the corner for 5 minutes with my hands on my head and my pants round my ankles. But I misjudged the length of time, so she decided I needed to be punished again.

I decided to do the second set cross-dressed. I rolled 3, 6, 4, 2, 4, 3, 2.

I knocked on Auntie's door, dressed in my nice summer dress, my pink stockings, and my white thong and bra. I again tried to apologise, but she seemed angrier than before. She pulled up my dress at the back and tucked it into the strap of my bra. Then she pulled down my stockings and thong. Auntie then took her biggest wooden spoon, made me stand, and told me I would get 18 swats on each buttock. It really hurt, and I kept trying to get her to stop, but this just made her crosser. When she got to 18, she decided I deserved another 10 on each buttock for having made such a fuss. My bottom ended up bright purple. She then made me stand in the corner again. The bottom of my dress rubbed gently against my tingling buttocks, and also rubbed gently at the front, which was very nice.

salsabug
10-28-2010, 07:42 AM

Implement:
1 - Ruler
2 - Hand
3 - Spoon
4 - Slipper
5 - Hairbrush
6 - Paddle

Where:
1 - Lying flat on a bed
2 - Over a chair
3 - Bend over a table
6 - Standing

What to wear:
5 or 6 - Naked

How many and how hard:
1 - 15 medium hard
2 - 24 medium hard
3 - 30 medium hard
4 - 18 hard
5 - 30 hard
6 - 48 hard

1 - Masturbate

Anyone want to roll for me?

gavinz
10-28-2010, 12:22 PM
Anyone want to roll for me?

Ok then; here's what I rolled for you:

Implement:
4 - Slipper

Where:
2 - Over a chair

What to wear:

5 - Nothing - go straight to your spanking

How many and how hard:
4 - 18 hard

3 - Cry "Auch" and try to stop the spanking "Please, don't spank me more. I'll be good, I promise" - this lead to an extra 10 on the bare bottom!

2 - Stand in the corner for 5 minutes exposing your red bottom.

That could have been a lot worse.

Report back when you're finished.

And roll for me if you fancy some revenge.

Gavin

rosachick
10-30-2010, 03:01 PM
So I am gona try this monday. I roled All fours on a bed 48 hard with a paddel BUT NAKED in a 5 minuets thinking about spanking in a coner and i have to say Anuie please don't spake me anymore earing me 10 more spanking so that makes it 58 hard *ouch* and then i have to long on here with my red but showing and tell yall how it went.

kitty4
10-31-2010, 01:19 PM
I rolled
2 -hand
5 - on the bed on all fours
6 - naked
5 - nothing before
4 - 18 hard
2 - take it, no crying, no rubbing
2 - stand in the corner for 5 minutes

Good dare :)

cornerbootboy12
11-19-2010, 09:32 PM
I got 1: paddle; on bed, naked, reporting I have been a bad boy (1); 48 strokes hard; tried to stop it, got 10 more hard with paddle for 58; got 1 for after spanking.
Pretty good dare. Fun getting each item.
Would be good to do with corner times.

musicgirl
11-29-2010, 08:31 PM
i did mine and i just decided to do it with a metal spatula. i did it 100 times each buttock. it hurt..my but is still sore but i wish i had someone that could spank me so i wouldn't have to do it.:p

redhiney
12-01-2010, 08:54 PM
Hi everyone!!!! This is my first post here!!

I had to use a paddle while bent over a chair. I was naked during the spanking and had to count every stroke and say thank you sir. Before the punishment took place I had to stand in the corner naked for 5 minutes and after the spanking I had corner time.

Good punishment!!

Azure
12-10-2010, 02:42 PM
I got:

* Ruler
* Lying flat on a bed
* Fully-clothed with trousers and underwear lowered
* Sit down and write a few lines about how naughty you have been and why you deserve this spanking
* 15 medium hard
* Count every stroke and say "Thank you, Miss/Sir" after each.
* Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

Even though I got the lightest option, my bottom still stings. I found the roleplay a bit weird but kind of fun. I will try not to be a naughty girl again ;)

Feelin Daring
01-16-2011, 04:12 PM
i got 5-1-4-6-5-2-5. so i'm looging on her with my burning red butt on display to tell you my spanking was awful and it hurts to sit. i won't be naughty for a while after that

starpurple101
01-18-2011, 04:07 PM
umm this is werid unless u have a dare master
i want one only online
and i cant see=nd pics
or anything

The_Real
04-10-2011, 03:48 PM
I Did this today

Here was my rolls
5-Hairbrush
2-Over a chair
6-Naked
1-Headmasters Rolesplay
6-48 Hard
3-10 Extra Hard Ones
6-Log in and tell you guys how it went

The Spanking was just the way it was suppose to be. There were minor adjustments.
I used a hairbrush and i gave my self 50 HARD SPANKS. Did the headmaster stuff. The things i changed was instead of over a chair, i was over a sofa. Instead of being fully naked, i took my pants and underwear off. I kept my shirt on. If I made a punishable offense tell me what my punishment is. BTW 50 Hard Spanks is tooooo easy. Change the numbers.

dkonig
04-12-2011, 12:28 PM
I got paddle, standing, bare bottom, letter writing, 30 hard, cry ouch, beg to stop and add 10. Then write this. The paddle hurt alot.
Thank you for this dare.

ottawaguy
04-12-2011, 01:23 PM
I got hairbrush standing naked, with a short letter and 30 hard. I used the bristle side and at 20 it really hurt, so had to add 10. Wasn't able to masturbate, I did an exercise dare and I think hanging a water bottle on my nuts and doing jumping jacks really hurt and my balls are still in pain. I love the pain on this one though, I have minor scratches on my bottom from the bristle, and its going to smart for a while. Think maybe I should rub some icy hot or A535 into the wounds, so I won't be so naughty for a while

DirtySlut
04-13-2011, 05:52 PM
I love this dare! This is what I got!

Implement:
1 - Ruler

Where:
3 - Bend over a table

What to wear:
6 - Naked

How many and how hard:
5 - 30 hard

Bennet
05-19-2011, 11:51 PM
6 - Paddle
6 - 48 hard
1 - Nothing. No rubbing, no crying. Stand still and take it as it
1 - Masturbate

will do tomorrow!

Blondeslave
05-22-2011, 04:01 PM
I had to use a wooden spoon and i had have a ass bare and had to say why i need spanking and how i would like it and spank mayself 30 times hard and say thank you to sir after everyone and post here about and now ass is sore :(

small_penis2141
05-22-2011, 07:02 PM
6 – Paddle
2 - Over a chair
5 or 6 – Naked
6 - 48 hard

doing it tommarow

Flowerbug
09-06-2012, 02:30 PM
I got 3-1-2-1-4-1. I can't believe how much that spoon stung! I don't know if I could have handled any more than what I got, especially after the ten extra strokes! It's a good challenge, I never brought tears to my eyes self spanking before! This was a great experience

Spankie
10-03-2012, 10:59 AM
Me and my friends did the same exact thing but instead of getting 48 bare for me I got 96 over a diaper
Hurt like hell cuz at the end they told me it wasn't enough and I still ended up getting my 48 hard bare. After the end of the round we played another and again I picked dare and they dared me to let them do whatever they wanted me to do for the rest of the night. I ended up getting a ton of wedgies and a lot of spanking. They told me that thy would spank me 96 times bare if i ever mis behaved again or didn't do what they wanted me to. I got so many and that was last weeekend. All through the week I got spankings like at least 50 a day even during school
And Im still getting them

Sushi
10-10-2012, 08:54 AM
I rolled 5, 1, 1, 4, 5, 2, 5. The hairbrush hurt more than I thought it would for sure and each 10 hurt a lot more as I had to do it in thirds. I dont know if it was the corner time before or the fact that I had to grovel for it to stop that made it hotter than normal but anyway here is my report~

unsen
10-26-2012, 11:37 AM
4 - Slipper
6 - Standing
5 - Naked
4 - 18 hard
1 - Nothing. No rubbing, no crying. Stand still and take it as it comes.

well - an easy one ;)
i have found a suitable slipper and took off my clothes.
next i've set the alarm on my handy to 5min and went to a corner, not that easy in my home, because there so many windows ;) i ended up somewhere at the frontdoors. soon i had to realize that it was pretty cold there - but no problem, the 5 minutes were over soon and i started to spank my butt with the slipper - 18 hard spanks. not too much but enough to make my bum sting, as i'm writing these lines :)

swrd4
10-26-2012, 08:25 PM
I had to go to the room and I said please auntie don't spank me I will be a good boy. And then I slowly took off all my clothes and got on my bed on all fours and paddled mysef 18 times. Begging. For the spanking to stop and got ten extra swings then had to stand in the corner for 5 minutes

nudie
10-30-2012, 01:08 AM
ruler, over a chair, underwear then bare, nothing, 15 medium hard, count strokes and say thank you, log on and report

just did this got some red stripe from ruler:(

The Man!
10-31-2012, 12:31 PM
I completed the rolls and this is how it went.

I first rolled to use a spoon and assumed it was a wooden one, so I went and retrieved that. For where I got "Over a chair." then rolled again had to have my trousers and underwear lowered. I rolled again and thankfully got nothing. Afterwards it was time to find out my number and unfortunately rolled a 6.. 1/6 chance and it happens to me. During it I had to cry "Auch" and beg for it to stop. This adding 10 more..

So I went ahead and pulled down my trousers & underwear. I began to spank and it wasn't so bad at first. I had to spank each cheek 29 times and focused on one cheek before completing the other 29 on the other. After this first 15 or so on the first cheek the pain began to get quite bad and I found my self flinching at times. - Not only this but the self humiliation of saying "Auch. please stop, I'll be good, I promise." was degrading enough without having to come here and write about it. - I completed the first cheek and at that point I knew what was coming for the second and this only made it worse. I began to regret clicking on the dare. Now I'm here writing as I was told to do so by my role, I only just finished the spanking so my ass is still freshly red as instructed. Thank you.

karlcane
01-07-2013, 06:55 AM
As I deserved a good spanking I took dices and found :

Implement:
6 - Paddle

Where:
1 - Lying flat on a bed

What to wear:

How many and how hard:
4 - 18 hard

A real challenge ! 5 minutes corner time before and after... 18 hard strokes of the paddle flat on the bed half on briefs the other half on bare ass crying "Ouch" "please don't spank me more... I'll be good I promise" I did it in French and at high voice ! what a shame

Thanks for the punishment

karlcane
07-08-2013, 08:00 AM
I did it another time during my holidays...

Implement: 6 paddle

Where: over a chair

What to wear: naked

What to do before your spanking:5 minutes corner time naked hands on head

How many and how hard: 30 medium hard

What to do during your spanking:- Count every stroke and say "Thank you, Miss/Sir" after each.

What to do after your spanking: Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

Spanking went hard because i really spanked hard... the paddle without holes was really tough... I count and thank for each stroke

Thank You Sir

karl

Laifu
07-28-2013, 05:19 AM
I had to this Dare and this is how it went. Rolling for implements I got the ruler, so I knew it could possibly get quite painful. Not my favourite roll I have to admit. Kneeling in front of the couch and being naked. So no fabric between the ruler and my bottom. I just was hoping for a low number of strokes, and yes 24 medium hard strokes but I was not allowed to do anything. Just being still no moving and no rubbing. After the spanking I got the log on and tell everyone and this is what I am doing right now.

So I got naked went to the living room and knelt before the couch, ruler I got with me. I bent over and started Alternating between my cheeks. And it slapped and I had a hard time staying still. It was not so much the pain but the anticipation of each stroke that made it hard for me not to move. When you spank yourself you know when it is coming and it takes a little extra willpower to keep yourself still, at least for me. In the end I was able to do it and I am happy that I had to do this dare.

anythingforalady
08-01-2013, 02:32 PM

Implement:

4 - Slipper

Where:

2 - Over a chair

What to wear:

How many and how hard:

2 - 24 medium hard

After thinking about my spanking in the corner for 5 minutes, I grabbed a slipper and headed to the nearest chair. I bent over the chair and delivered 6 spanks to my trousered bottom while voicing my objections. Next 6 on my underwear were more painful and I continued to resist the spanking as I promised to be good, and begged for it to stop. I resisted so much on the next 6 on my bare bottom that I earned another 10 even harder spankings on it. With a stinging bottom I'm writing my report. Thanks for the dare

Allie Cat
08-08-2013, 06:07 PM
I got:
1 ruler
2 over a chair
6 naked
1 headmaster
6 48 hard
2 Cry auch
2 stand in corner showing bottom.:(

I did it and it hurt really bad.

Allie Cat
08-10-2013, 12:15 AM
I got:
3-spoon
5-on a bed all fours
6-naked
4-stand in corner
6-48 hard
3- count strokes and say thanks
6- log on

Well here I am the spoon hurt I stood in the corner it hurt alot more than I had thought. I said thanks each time.

cumtome
08-10-2013, 07:32 AM
Lying flat on the bed, I got 24 medium hard spankings while butt naked. The tool was a hand and I was not permitted to do anything while it was going on. I enjoyed it very much, admittedly.

paddledmale28
08-10-2013, 07:40 AM
I took 48 hard strokes of the brush (counting each one) while bent over a chair after begging Auntie not to spank her naughty nephew. I was bare bottomed but still clothes.

matsha
09-12-2013, 02:54 AM
paddle
on bed on all fours
naked
48 hard
auntie roleplay
say thank you

master timo
09-20-2013, 10:46 AM

Implement:
1 - Ruler rubber

Where:
1 - Lying flat on a bed

What to wear:

5 or 6 - Naked

How many and how hard:

6 - 48 hard

this was hard to do because I just completed one other dice dare but whent well

WedgieMeHard1
09-20-2013, 01:38 PM
4 - Slipper
3 - Bend over a table
1 - 15 medium hard

It didn't hurt half way through but as i kept doing it the slipper surprisingly started to sting my ass

master timo
09-20-2013, 02:52 PM
You should probably roll all dices before getting started

Implement:
1 - Ruler rubber

Where:
1 - Lying flat on a bed

What to wear:

6 - Naked

How many and how hard:

4 - 18 hard

2 - Nothing. No rubbing, no crying. Stand still and take it as it comes.

4, - Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

naughtygurl45
10-16-2013, 05:37 PM
1- Ruler
3- Over the table
4- Pants and underwear lowered
4- Stand in the corner for 5 minutes
2- 24 Medium hard
4- Try to stop it and add 10
4- Log on and write

Just so everyone knows, this was the first dare I did from this website (I'm new!). So first thing I did was went over to the corner and lowered my sweatpants and panties and set my timer for 5 minutes. This was my first time in the corner and I kept checking the time. Also I got bored and began to finger my wet pussy for a minute before remembering I was suppose to be punishing myself

After the timer went off I grabbed my ruler and bent over my desk and began to slap my ass. This was also my first spanking and I don't think I hit my ass hard enough because it didn't really hurt :(

I feel like I did a terrible job with the punishment, anyone think I need another punishment for this?

lez.lexi
10-17-2013, 06:59 AM
For fingering your pussy you need to spank your pussy as you hold your labia wide 20 spanks. Every five spankings spank your clit.

karlcane
12-18-2013, 07:55 AM
here it is
karl

Implement:
1 - Ruler

Where:
2 - Over a chair

What to wear:

How many and how hard:
2 - 24 medium hard

4 or 5 - Count every stroke and say "Thank you, Sir" after each.

3 - Say "Thank you for the well deserved spanking, Sir" and get dressed

karlcane
12-18-2013, 08:01 AM
Implement:
4 - Slipper

Where:
1 - Lying flat on a bed

What to wear:

How many and how hard:
3 - 30 medium hard

my spanking went hard at it had been a second time in a few moments... this time I had to get 30 hard swats of the slipper, laying on the bed on underwear and naked counting every strokes and thanking for each

My Master laughted as I was spanking myself again

karl

karlcane
12-30-2013, 07:41 AM
Implement:
1 - Ruler

Where:

What to wear:

1 - Headmaster rolesplay: Knock door and say "My name is XXX. I'm sorry that I've been a bad boy, Sir. I'm here for my spanking."

How many and how hard:
3 - 30 medium hard

yahan
01-02-2014, 10:34 AM
Since I was alone at home and had a bit of time, my PlayMaster let me do this little dare.
I rolled the dice but he changed them to make them fit better ;) So I got:

5 - Hairbrush (with bristles)
1 - Lying flat on a bed
5 - Naked
6 - 48 hard

and

So I got naked and stood in the corner and went to lie down on the bed afterwards. I already got wet after a few strokes and sometimes almost forgot at which number I was as I counted. I was to focused on the feeling of each stroke ;) So I might have gotten more than 48. Then I stood in the corner again for 5 minutes, wishing I could touch myself because I felt quite horny.

karlcane
01-13-2014, 06:59 AM
Master said I need another one so here are what i've diced

Implement: 5 - Hairbrush

Where: 2 - Over a chair

What to wear: 5 or 6 - Naked

What to do before your spanking: 4 - Dress for your spanking according to "What to wear:" and stand in the corner for 5 minutes while you think about your spanking

How many and how hard: 4 - 18 hard

What to do during your spanking: 4 or 5 - Count every stroke and say "Thank you, Sir" after each.

What to do after your spanking: 2 - Stand in the corner for 5 minutes exposing your red bottom

Sir thank You Sir
karl

truthordare21
02-19-2014, 05:10 PM
I spanked my naughty self with a ruler on my bare bottom with my pants and panties around my knees. First I took a before picture and stood in the corner for 5 minutes with my bare bottom exposed. Then I put two pillows on my bed and propped my bottom up. I then gave myself 30 hard smacks on my bare bottom counting each out and redoing the swat if it wasn't hard enough. After I took an after picture then stood in the corner for 5 minutes with my red bottom exposed

spankedkiwi
03-07-2014, 12:12 AM
6 - Paddle
2 - Over a chair
2 - 24 medium hard

master timo
03-07-2014, 05:25 PM
Implement:

3 - Spoon spare if needed for added disapline
4 - Slipper rolled
5 - Hairbrush spare if needed for added disapline

Where:
1 - Lying flat on a bed rolled
2 - Over a chair spare

6 - Standing spare

What to wear:

5 or 6 - Naked

How many and how hard:

3 - 30 medium hard spare

5 - 30 hard rolled
6 - 48 hard spare

master timo
03-07-2014, 05:35 PM
I did this dare first with rokked needed to continue with the use of spares because slipper just wasn't enough although slipper made for a good warm up

Likeaboss61
03-13-2014, 09:31 PM
I love this dare! I got the hairbrush, lying flat on a bed, writing why I'm being punished beforehand, trying to stop the spanking, 48 hard, underwear and then bare, and cornertime at the end. I loved the pain it caused me.

hornyguy000001
03-14-2014, 11:55 PM
5-1-5-2-6-3-2

I got 10 extra spankings because i have been a bad boy and tried to stop them, then i stood in the corner with my red bottom sticking out. i also added toothpaste up the bum to make the punishment more exciting. i made sure to make my ass nice and wet along with the brush to make sure it hurt alot.;)

karlcane
04-04-2014, 05:57 AM

Implement:
1 - Ruler

Where:

What to wear:

How many and how hard:
2 - 24 medium hard

Sir thank You Sir

karlcane
05-27-2014, 07:31 AM

Implement:
5 - Hairbrush

Where:
1 - Lying flat on a bed

What to wear:

How many and how hard:
3 - 30 medium hard

was awful even if deserved
Karl

Francois
05-27-2014, 02:21 PM
What I got
- 3: Spoon
- 2: Over a chair
- 6: Naked (which I already was)
- 3: Letter roleplay
- 3: Medium hard
- 3: Cry and beg (+10 spanks)
- 6: Report

Letter
I have been very naughty, I have been very lazy and also not done my first dares. I need some serious punishment. I hope spanking the devil out of my worthless body will help. Make me regret doing this ever again.

The spanking was not too punishing. I still don't know why I was crying and begging to stop. Maybe it was becouse I knew I would get some more spanks. I got way more spanks than I rolled but I still need a better punishment.

carrie626chen
06-18-2014, 11:11 PM
I got 5166213

Do it soon!

peeps
07-08-2014, 08:41 PM
I got:
Spoon
Over the bed
Naked :rolleyes:
Write lines
30 hard
Do nothing
Write about spanking; well, it was such a turn on its embarrassing. My bottom is fairly red, I could go further though. It did start to sting because it is a spoon after all!

firecracker
08-23-2014, 07:43 AM
I got 5 (hairbrush), 5(on the bed all fours), 6 (naked), 1( Headmaster rolesplay: Knock door and say "My name is XXX. I'm sorry that I've been a bad boy/girl, Sir. I'm here for my spanking."), 6 (48 hard), 4 (Count every stroke and say "Thank you Sir" after each), and 4 (log onto website-while your bottom is red- and write down how your spanking went)

I got completely naked, knocked on the door and said "I am firecracker. I'm sorry I've been a bad girl Sir. I am here for my spanking" I got on the bed on all fours and proceeded to spank myself 48 times hard with the hairbrush, after each stroke I said the number and "Thank you Sir" also strokes that weren't hard enough didn't count so I had to do extra! My ass is a nice shade of pink and it hurts to sit on it right now as I write this report.

This was a nice one, I'll probably do it again

master timo
08-23-2014, 11:40 AM

Implement:

5 - Hairbrush

Where:

2 - Over a chair

What to wear:

5 or 6 - Naked

How many and how hard:

6 - 48 hard

master timo
08-27-2014, 09:14 PM
Implement:

3 - Spoon

Where:
1 - Lying flat on a bed

What to wear:

5 or 6 - Naked

How many and how hard:

6 - 48 hard

an extra 10 on the bare bottom!

_

master timo
08-28-2014, 12:40 PM
getting started.

Implement:

3 - Spoon

5 - Hairbrush

Where:

6 - Standing

What to wear:

5 or 6 - Naked

add 10
add 10
How many and how hard:

2 - 24 medium hard add 10

6 - 48 hard add 10

extra 10 on the bare bottom!

I added 10 on everything because I screwed up when I was removing non rolled from punishment and needed to re do all so I doubled up on dice instead of 7 die I used 14

master timo
08-28-2014, 12:42 PM
getting started.

Implement:

3 - Spoon using a metal slotted

5 - Hairbrush

Where:

6 - Standing

What to wear:

5 or 6 - Naked

add 10
add 10
How many and how hard:

6 - 48 hard add 10

I added 10 on everything because I screwed up when I was removing non rolled from punishment and needed to re do all so I doubled up on dice instead of 7 die I used 14

master timo
08-28-2014, 01:00 PM
getting started.

Implement:

5 - Hairbrush

Where:

6 - Standing

What to wear:

5 or 6 - Naked

add 10
add 10
How many and how hard:

6 - 48 hard add 10

I also for good mesure gave 60 with the babo cane

master timo
08-28-2014, 01:02 PM
getting started.

Implement:

5 - Hairbrush

Where:

6 - Standing this is what I rolled and did bent over a chair instead cleaner shots and harder to

What to wear:

5 or 6 - Naked

add 10
add 10
How many and how hard:

6 - 48 hard add 10

I also for good mesure gave 60 with the babo cane

karlcane
08-29-2014, 06:23 AM
Implement:
5 - Hairbrush

Where:
3 - Bend over a table

What to wear:

How many and how hard:
2 - 24 medium hard

A good punishment thank You

karl

spankeegirl
08-29-2014, 06:33 AM
Implement:
Spoon
Where
- On a bed on all fours
What to wear:
- Trousers and underwear lowered, otherwise fully dressed for the entire spanking
- Auntie roleplay: Get in the room and say "Please auntie, don't spank me. I promise I will be a good boy/girl now.
How many and how hard:
- 18 hard
- Cry "Auch" and try to stop the spanking "Please, don't spank me more. I'll be good, I promise" - this lead to an extra 10 on the bare bottom!
- Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

even tho it was a light spanking ... just 18 swats and 10 extra ... it was indeed fun and turn me on with all the foreplay and saying ouch between each swat .. imagining my auntie spanking me over my already sore bottom ... mmmm loved every swat.

master timo
09-19-2014, 11:13 PM
Implement:

5 - Hairbrush

Where:

2 - Over a chair

What to wear:

5 or 6 - Naked

What to do before your spanking

How many and how hard:

6 - 48 hard

master timo
09-19-2014, 11:19 PM
now that my ass is hot and stinging the spanking when well i did 48 hard on both cheeks plus extra 20 plus corner plus i put a supository up my ass as well still holding it for 1 hr

Gemma_Marks_CD
10-01-2014, 06:13 AM
Will be completing this tomorrow - 48 hard on my poor bare bum!!!

5 - Hairbrush

5 or 6 - Naked

6 - 48 hard

mrpropel
10-01-2014, 07:04 PM
5 - Hairbrush

1 - Lying flat on a bed

4 - 18 hard

Sweet, i'll post how it goes

master timo
10-05-2014, 02:19 PM

Implement:

6 - Paddle

Where:

2 - Over a chair

What to wear:

How many and how hard:

6 - 48 hard

alexyota
10-10-2014, 03:06 PM

it felt interesting to do this it stung :p

sumsar1972
02-02-2015, 02:56 AM
I rolled

Implement:
5 - Hairbrush

Where:
6 - Standing

What to wear:
4 - Trousers and underwear lowered, otherwise fully dressed for the entire spanking

5 Nothing - go straight to your spanking

How many and how hard:
3 - 30 medium hard

3 - Cry "Auch" and try to stop the spanking "Please, don't spank me more. I'll be good, I promise" - this lead to an extra 10 on the bare bottom!

After that I went to pick up my slipper, and got 20 spanks on each side (+ a little extra). I can still feel it on my naughty bottom.

grumpygruff
02-02-2015, 11:26 AM
Implement:
6 - Paddle
Where:
3 - Bend over a table
What to wear:
How many and how hard:
3 - 30 medium hard
1 - Masturbate

I haven't tried spanking before. No paddle here, so I had to use a large wooden brush. Otherwise, it went well. Not a huge spanking fan, it seems.

tartgaryen
06-08-2015, 06:19 AM
Implement - Paddle. (6)
Where - Over a Chair. (2)
What to Wear - Naked. (5)
Before Spanking - Nothing. (6)
How Many/Hard - 24 Medium/Hard. (2)
During Spanking - Count Every Stroke & Say Thank You. (4)
After Spanking - Corner Time. (2)

I am definitely trying this later, so excited! if anyone wants to roll again for me to do it another time just PM me! Will report back here when I'm done with the first playthrough this dare though.

steve2666
06-22-2015, 09:45 AM
3- spoon
5 - 30 hard

This was my first full hard spanking dare, which is good as my ass is now sore red from all the really hard spanks I administrated!

karlcane
06-23-2015, 06:02 AM
Implement:
1 - Ruler

Where:
3 - Bend over a table

What to wear:
5 or 6 - Naked

How many and how hard:
1 - 15 medium hard

long and humiliating thanks for it

karl

Xavierholmes
06-27-2015, 09:45 PM
2 hand
6 standing
3 trousers and underwear lowered
6 nothing, go to spanking
3 30 medium hard
1 nothing
6 write how it went

It was good, but I think I would have preferred to us something that would have hurt more, or had more hits

ganduman
06-27-2015, 10:44 PM
I like this dare! Ill do it soon!

oanamaria_93
06-29-2015, 03:26 AM
I've rolled 6,2,6,2,1,5,2..it wasn't really painful becouse i only had 15 medium but it was a nice dare..thank you

Haydenscholl96
09-04-2015, 10:10 AM
I rolled 5,4,2,5,2,2,and 4. I rerolled twice so I added 20 for both rerolls. I took my pants off and kneeled by the chair. I started by spanking myself on my boys medium camo boxers. After the 22 spanks were done, I took my boxers down to just above my knees, and started the final 29 spanks on my cute little butt. This was a really good self spanking dares. My butt is still sore and red.

bec0ming
09-05-2015, 10:44 AM
Implement:
5 - Hairbrush

Where:
2 - Over a chair

What to wear:
6 - Naked

How many and how hard:
3 - 30 medium hard

5 - Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75705 <here is the writeup.

special
09-14-2015, 03:14 PM
Ruler
On the bed, all fours
Naked
Go straight to spanking
48 Hard
Sit and take it

special
09-14-2015, 03:17 PM
I just finished, and I am very sore. I like all spanking, so if you have any other ideas, tell me on this thread!

IAAS
10-10-2015, 11:13 AM
Could someone please roll (or choose) for me? I'll end up bending the rules if I do it myself. I'll post the report as soon as I am done.

KittenCatt
10-10-2015, 11:32 AM
Could someone please roll (or choose) for me? I'll end up bending the rules if I do it myself. I'll post the report as soon as I am done.

Hi,

I don't usually issue dares, but I do have the same problem of more choosing rather than rolling the numbers. So I thought I'd help you out if nobody did it before me!

Enjoy! :p

3 - Spoon
6 - Standing
6 - Nothing - go straight to your spanking
5 - 30 hard

IAAS
10-11-2015, 01:49 PM
Hi,

I don't usually issue dares, but I do have the same problem of more choosing rather than rolling the numbers. So I thought I'd help you out if nobody did it before me!

Enjoy! :p

3 - Spoon
6 - Standing
5 - 30 hard

Thank you very much, I'll do this ASAP.

karlcane
10-12-2015, 05:15 AM
Implement:
6 - Paddle

Where:
3 - Bend over a table

What to wear:

How many and how hard:
3 - 30 medium hard

A good and deserved punishment Sir thank You Sir

karl

IAAS
10-12-2015, 07:42 AM
3 - Spoon
6 - Standing
5 - 30 hard

Thank you. I had a chance to do this yesterday. The first thing I did was put on loud music, so hopefully my family wouldn't hear me. Then I grabbed a wooden spoon and pulled down my pants. I did the first 15, which didn't hurt too much, then pulled down my underwear and kept going. It hurt a lot worse without my underwear protecting me! Then I stood in the corner exposed, thinking about my spanking.

Thank you very much both of you.

KittenCatt
10-12-2015, 08:09 AM
Thank you. I had a chance to do this yesterday. The first thing I did was put on loud music, so hopefully my family wouldn't hear me. Then I grabbed a wooden spoon and pulled down my pants. I did the first 15, which didn't hurt too much, then pulled down my underwear and kept going. It hurt a lot worse without my underwear protecting me! Then I stood in the corner exposed, thinking about my spanking.

Thank you very much both of you.

I'm glad you 'liked' it! :)

DiaperedKittyBoy
10-13-2015, 06:20 AM
I had to write a short letter about why I deserved this spanking, so here it is :3

"I'm a naughty kittyboy that deserves my spanking because I was dared to sit in a
messy diaper until I was given permission to change, but I changed before I got permission. I also came when I was supposed to edge for a PM dare and never got a punishment."

I stood on my knees in front of my bed with my pants and diaper pulled down. I had to use a brush for my 48 HARD spankings on my bare ass. I stood there and took my nice, stingy spankings like a good kittyboy slut ;3 My ass still stings nicely :3

Thank you for the dare! :3

mrbonnus
11-21-2015, 05:47 AM
Thank you. I knocked the door, apologized for being bad boy and started 24 spanking with a spoon. But because I said don't spank I added 10 spanks more. After I showed my red ass in corner for 5 minutes.

zack01
11-22-2015, 10:19 AM
2 - Hand
2 - Over a chair
2 - 24 medium hard

Thank you, really started to enjoy this one the longer it went while pulling down my trousers and underwear. Will do again tomorrow.

SkyGD
01-04-2016, 01:44 AM
I know this is old but I might have to try this :-)

karlcane
01-04-2016, 06:29 AM
Implement:
6 - Paddle

Where:
2 - Over a chair

What to wear:
5 or 6 - Naked

How many and how hard:
5 - 30 hard

A "nice time" indeed hard and effective as it wasn't a self spanking but a spanking by my master

karl

mystight
01-04-2016, 12:04 PM
I got 5,2,1,6,4,4,5
So I've taken 18 hard swats with brush. I bent over the chair.
First six were not so bad over my black shiny lycra leggings.
Second six were over thong which is like bare and were pretty stingfull.
the last six over bare ass were really painfull though my ass usually takes much more, it didn't have a proper warm-up. Finally, i am sitting here with red bum writing this report.:)

nordim
01-12-2016, 03:05 AM
Implement:
2 - Hand

Where:

What to wear:
5 or 6 - Naked

How many and how hard:
5 - 30 hard
6 - 48 hard

Lizabit
02-27-2016, 01:29 PM
Hairbrush
Over a chair
Naked
18 hard
Straight to spanking
Count and say thank you
Write about spanking afterwards
I finished the spankings but forgot to say thank you. I rolled again to redo it as a punishment.
Hand
Flat on the bed
Naked
30 medium hard
Straight to spanking
Try to stop the spankings, +10
Write about the spankings.
I made sure to follow the instructions the second time around

Ollygrumps
03-06-2016, 03:00 PM
I threw 4 (slipper) 5 (on bed on all fours) 3 (pants round ankles - but I was naked) 2 (Auntie role-play) 1 (15x medium hard) 6 (count and say Thank you sir) 4 (say how it went)

It hurt, nicely.

DownforYou
03-19-2016, 10:58 AM
My first roll for this dare was a two, which meant my hand for spanks. I was pretty glad, as it’s just easier to use my hand and I don’t have to worry about finding any implements. My second roll indicated that I’d be doing this on all fours on a bed, with the next roll dictating my dress: trousers and underwear down but otherwise fully clothed. Before my spanking I was to stand in a corner for 5 minutes preparing myself mentally.

Corner time is interesting. First of all I realized how few suitable corners there are in my house. When I finally found one I started the timer. I was thinking about a lot of things, my mind drifting from thought to thought. I thought about what I’m going to do with my tax return, what I’d do later today, and how much I have to clean before I go back to school. It was a long five minutes, but the phone finally beeped.

I then rolled a 3 so, 30 medium hard spanks. I then rolled a four, so I had to count each stroke and say thank you after each. My final roll was a 5, so after my spankings I had to get on to Getdare and talk about my spanking.

I forgot to pull down my pants at first, so I did three spanks before realizing my mistake. I pulled them down and started over. I counted aloud, but softly as I’m not entirely alone. I was very conscious of the slapping sound. My butt was just beginning to sting a little, when I stopped. My cheeks are warm and pulsing slightly. It was different having to say thank you out loud after each swat. I don’t know if it was a good different or a bad different just different.

Thank you for the dare.

Mikleo
03-25-2016, 08:22 AM
6, 4,2,3,6,2,6

I've spanked myself with paddle, bend over my couch. 48 times, hard: at the beginning it was easy, but then wow, that got intense.

Thank you for the dare, I'll definitely try it again :D

FireWolf341
05-08-2016, 07:51 AM
Thanks for the dare it was fun.

it was not hurt at the beggining and after 5 spanks it went hard!

karlcane
05-09-2016, 07:17 AM
here what I got :

Implement:
6 - Paddle

Where:
3 - Bend over a table

What to wear:

How many and how hard:
4 - 18 hard

5 - Count every stroke and say "Thank you, Sir" after each.

t

thank you for this

karl

LilTinySub
05-09-2016, 09:58 AM
Can someone roll for me?

brat_tamer
05-09-2016, 10:24 AM
Can someone roll for me?

Very well then:

4: Slipper

1: Flat on a bed

5: Naked

1: 1 - Headmaster rolesplay: Knock door and say "My name is XXX. I'm sorry that I've been a bad boy/girl, Sir. I'm here for my spanking."

6: 48 hard

2: Nothing, no rubbing, or crying, just take it.

jhnwarrior
05-26-2016, 08:55 AM
I got
Slipper
Kneeing in front of couch
Trousers and underwear lowered
48 hard
Log on to this site with red bottom and say how it went

Ow it really really stings but leaves a nice warm glow in my bottom

Malia-badgirl
06-14-2016, 04:00 PM
- Hand

Lying flat on a bed

nude

Headmaster rolesplay: Knock door and say "My name is malia. I'm sorry that I've been a bad girl, Sir. I'm here for my spanking."

48 hard

Count every stroke and say "Thank you, Miss/Sir" after each.

Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

" my bottom is red but it wasn't painful enoph :( "

BBTW4Life
06-16-2016, 02:44 PM
4-slipper
4-kneeling in front of couch
2-first half on underwear, second half on bare bottom
1-Headmaster roleplay
3-30 medium/hard
2-nothing, take it like a man
3-say "thank you" after spanking and get dressed

Stung a little bit, but overall didn't hurt much.

koolade52
06-25-2016, 09:27 AM
what do you mean by spoon

Sam~
07-30-2016, 12:33 PM
Jessie's bitch Sam had to do this dare for losing at battleships.

She rolled -:
4 - Slipper
4 - Trousers and underwear down, otherwise dressed.
1 - Head Master
6 - 48 Hard :mad:
3 - Cry
3 - Thank you

KittenCatt
07-30-2016, 03:00 PM
I'd like to ask somebody, to please, roll for me!

Matt:
07-30-2016, 03:21 PM
I'd like to ask somebody, to please, roll for me!

Here are your rolls ;)

5 - hairbrush
2 - over a chair
4- trousers and underwear down otherwise dressed
5 - 30 hard
1 - Masturbate

Germandiaperboy
09-15-2016, 12:35 PM
I deserved to be punished by spanking because i was a naughty boy wo thought that he could win against Master SPQR. I deserved it also because i am still a little baby boy who still peeing his diaper and poop in them too.

My Spankimg was painfully but i could handle it i was lucky and had only 18 hard hits with my hairbrush thanks good my master and the dice dont decide that i earned more. I got a 5,1,5,3,4,1 and a 5 my butt still hurts but now i will be a better boy thanks master SPQR for punishing me i earned it.

FireWolf341
12-10-2016, 12:41 PM
it was really easy actually!

NaughtyT
02-07-2017, 07:57 AM
Implement?
Hairbrush. My favourite.

Where?
Lying on bed.

What to wear?
Trousers and underwear lowered otherwise fully dressed.

What before spanking?
Auntie roleplay. "Please Auntie don't spank me. I promise I will be a good boy now.

How many?
48 Hard. Spanking is punishment. It must feel. And after that bum is red and sore.

What's to do during spanking?
"Please don't spank me Auntie!" And 10 extra strokes. So it's 58.

What after?
Standing in the corner 5 minutes.

ACumSlave
03-07-2017, 08:15 AM
I rolled, 5 - Hairbrush
4 - 18 hard

karlcane
03-09-2017, 10:36 AM
Implement:
5 - Hairbrush

Where:
3 - Bend over a table

What to wear: I got 5
5 or 6 - Naked

How many and how hard:
4 - 18 hard

What to do during your spanking:I got 4

Master gave it to me... I first had to dress in short pants, white shirt, tie and so on then 5 minutes in the corner dressed like this... then had to get 6 on trousers, 6 on underwear and 6 on bare ass... I had them very hard... for each I had to say : One Sir thank You Sir may I have the other one harder Sir! and son on
then I had to go again to the corner for 5 minutes naked

a good punishment as deserved!

karl

vukolva
03-09-2017, 10:42 AM
Implement: 5 - Hairbrush
Where: 3 - Bend over a table
What to wear: 2 - First half on underwear, second half on bare bottom
What to do before your spanking: 6 - Nothing - go straight to your spanking
How many and how hard: 4 - 18 hard
What to do during your spanking: 2 - Nothing. No rubbing, no crying. Stand still and take it as it comes.
What to do after your spanking: 2 - Stand in the corner for 5 minutes exposing your red bottom

Error404
03-31-2017, 12:25 PM
I stood naked and spanked myself 30 times hard with a hairbrush, counting every stroke and saying "Thank you miss" I enjoyed the dare a lot

Pehart
04-07-2017, 01:05 AM
So my numbers where: 3, 4, 2, 1, and last but not least 6.

After another 2 spanking sessions this was a little resting. The first half of the 48 hard strokes on the underwear was more painful than the second half on my nude ass. I'm becoming a spanking addict I think. So it's time for me for an another one! Nice game! Thank you!

rocknroll
04-07-2017, 06:21 AM
Could someone please roll for me? I've been a very naughty slave in need of a very serious spanking.

KittenCatt
04-09-2017, 07:24 AM
Hi,

Could someone please roll for me? If I do it myself, I sometimes cheat on my rolls to avoid parts I don't like as much... :(

Thanks so much!

Dom Male
04-09-2017, 10:27 AM
Could someone please roll for me? I've been a very naughty slave in need of a very serious spanking.

2,2,1,3,5 for you. Enjoy

swrd4
04-09-2017, 10:30 AM
Can someone roll for me I've been very bad and this way someone else decides the punishment

Dom Male
04-09-2017, 10:31 AM
Hi,

Could someone please roll for me? If I do it myself, I sometimes cheat on my rolls to avoid parts I don't like as much... :(

Thanks so much!
6, 5, 1, 4, 2,1, 5 for you Kitten

MarvHarvey
04-13-2017, 04:48 PM
I rolled 7 dice: 6 1 3 2 5 1 5

Implement:
6 - Paddle
Where:
1 - Lying flat on a bed
What to wear:
3 - Trousers and underwear lowered, otherwise fully dressed for the entire spanking
How many and how hard:
5 - 30 hard
1 - Nothing. No rubbing, no crying. Stand still and take it as it co

I substituted the bathbrush for the missing paddle, otherwise it was quick and left me gasping and red. It was a bit odd to speak to "auntie" out loud.

NinjaDog
06-01-2017, 10:05 AM
1 - Ruler

2 - Over a chair

5 - Naked

5 - 30 hard

My ass is still burning! Thankfully it wasn't a ton of spanks. But having to do them hard over a totally exposed ass definitely adds to the pain. I hated having to keep silent during the spanks. I often whimper or wince once they get quite painful so this was really tough for me. Thank you for the dare!

TheBigSkip
06-01-2017, 03:24 PM
Can someone roll for me? Picture proof on kik if you roll for me.

karlcane
06-02-2017, 05:02 AM
Implement:
6 - Paddle

Where:
3 - Bend over a table

What to wear:

How many and how hard:
4 - 18 hard

done by my master... my ass is hot now as I write this report...
Thanks

karl

atownesq
05-06-2018, 05:47 PM
I had to do this as a result of losing a game of battleship. I rolled:

Implement:

6 - Paddle

Where:

What to wear:

3 - Trousers and underwear lowered, otherwise fully dressed for the entire spanking

How many and how hard:
2 - 24 medium hard

I have a black leather paddle that has the word "slut" on it so I used that. I closed the door to my bedroom then knocked on it, opened it and said to the invisible person, "Hi, my name is atownesq, I'm sorry for being a bad boy sir, I'm here for my spanking." I was wearing a red t-shirt, blue gym shorts, and black boxer briefs. I then went back to the living room and got on both knees in front of my sofa.

I pulled my shorts and underwear down to expose my bare ass, and with my left hand on the sofa I sort of stuck my ass out a bit as I began spanking with my right hand. I alternated cheeks starting with my right one, and said, "One, thank you Miss, Two, Thank You Miss" continuing alternating cheeks till I did 24 total.

It stung a bit but not too badly as it was just getting warmed up. I looked in the mirror and both cheeks are a light shade of pink.

Shuol
05-20-2018, 12:07 AM
From a lost dare I had to do this one here is the result of what I did this morning :
Implement:
2 - Hand
Where:
What to wear:
5 or 6 - Naked
How many and how hard:
4 - 18 hard
4 or 5 - Count every stroke and say "Thank you, Miss" after each.
3 - Say "Thank you for the well deserved spanking, Miss" and get dressed
good dare :)

Subbyprincess13
12-01-2019, 06:07 PM
3: wooden spoon
6: standing
3: pants and underwear down fully clothed
1: headmaster roleplay
3: 30 medium hard
6: count and thank you Sir after each spank
2: stand in the corner for 5 mins to show red butt

I will say this one wasn't so much for the pain, but definitely for the humiliation. Knocking and introducing myself saying I was there for my spanking was embarrassing. Also having to thank you Sir after each spanking along with counting was embarrassing. My pride was definitely hit harder for this one. 😳 Thanks for putting this together!

RaeAllDay
12-12-2022, 05:38 PM
Today was my spanking punishment day, and I was ordered to do this dare along with a few others.

I rolled 1, 5, 3, 4, 5, 4, 2

I had to use a ruler for 30 hard spanks while on all fours n my bed. I had to wear all of my clothes with my pants and underwear pushed down. I had to stand like this in the corner for 5 minutes before and after my spanking.

I'd never used a ruler as a spanking implement before. I was worried that it would hurt a lot, but I think that my ruler isn't swishy enough to cause intense pain. After each stroke, I had to count and say thank you miss/sir (I alternated). I did end up woth sme nice marks.

I would love to try this again on my next spanking day. I'd love it if someone else rolled for me and PMed me the results.