PDA

View Full Version : Pain or Pleasure Dice Dare

Shadowhope
09-30-2008, 08:34 PM
Pain or pleasure

I came up with this idea when I gave a dare to someone and I liked the idea so much I decided to make a dice dare out of it. Please give me feed back if you tried this or what you think of it.

First roll a six sided dice to see how many times you must roll for a pain or pleasure. As an example I rolled a 3 so I have to roll 3 times for a pain or pleasure till my game ends.

The Pains and Pleasures are
1. Men please flick your dick X times, Woman slap your pussy X times

2. Use your hand only Masturbate for X minutes but you may not cum

3. Use a belt to spank your butt X times

4. Use a toy, object, or other person to Masturbate for X minutes but you may not cum or use your own hands

5. Apply Toothpaste on to your dick men or for girls your pussy

6. Your choice of how you will Masturbate for X minutes

X= a 1d6 roll

Now you may cum or for the more daring you can make a final role for extreme pain, pleasure, or both.

1 or 2 for the next 10 minutes you must slap your pussy or flick your dick after every flick/ slap you must rub yourself twice

3 or 4 Congratulations you are allowed to cum

5 or 6 Cover your hand in toothpaste now Masturbate but stop before you cum and then wait 5 minutes after 5 minutes take some more tooth paste but this time put it directly on your dick/ pussy and nipples for the next 3 hours you are not allowed to Masturbate or cum

As a side note my first post on getdare woot!
Also I'm sorry if there is something already out there just like this it is my own thought and work and I tried to do something different than normal.

Zeromus
10-01-2008, 05:12 AM
This Is quite a good dare.
*to me, The last "extreme" group didnt seem to harsh, but that's a matter of opinion*

At any rate, good job!

Shadowhope
10-01-2008, 07:24 PM
This Is quite a good dare.
*to me, The last "extreme" group didnt seem to harsh, but that's a matter of opinion*

You or anyone else is always welcome to post what they think would be better in the extreme group, as long as it is safe.

fork
10-09-2008, 03:40 PM
Can anyone give a punishment for accidently cumming?
I got a 6 first. Then kept getting long masturbation times D:

tordjim
01-03-2009, 05:26 PM
Hey, just found this dare while looking for a simple dice dare to start with.

So I got
2 - so 2 times and pleasure
1 2 - went fine
2 5 - masturbated for 5min without cumming, went fine as well, used to it

I think I won't roll a 2 again before a long time (3 times out of 5 rolls...)

bobcode
07-21-2009, 01:28 AM
5 times
4.Do when I get home 6 min
4.Do when I get home 6 min
1.Do when I get home do 5 times
4.Do when I get home do 2 min
1. Do when I get home do 5 times
Masturbate 14mins Flick dick 10 times