PDA

View Full Version : masters

smilesmishy
09-30-2008, 07:23 AM
i am a slave and i am getting annoyed that masters are not paying attention to limits and take to long to answer and dare the slave. i want a master whos there and answers immediately and dares me my likes. sexual and nudity ie humping

Jslave
09-30-2008, 08:19 AM
I know what you mean with respecting limits-every master should. But if you're master takes ages to respond then deal with it. No offense but you are the slave, I presume, you are the one who's meant to be on when the other wants and you have to reply a.s.a.p. I would always until my master had replied, if I had a master, and would patient. The slave is there to please the master and respect however their master takes.

anyway, tell your master that they aren't respecting your limits and are taking too long to answer. I'm sure they will listen...:)

SubMissChievous
09-30-2008, 09:17 AM
i am a slave and i am getting annoyed that masters are not paying attention to limits and take to long to answer and dare the slave. i want a master whos there and answers immediately and dares me my likes. sexual and nudity ie humping

Well the first thing I’d like to ask you is this: Are you a dare slave or a BDSM slave? Because, you see, there is a world of difference between the two & my answer will be different depending on what is your “orientation” so to speak…

And also… what is a limit foryou? Is it something that you won’t do under any circumstance ever or just something you dislike? I’m asking because I see a lot of young users not knowing what their real limits are (which is perfectly normal, btw)

Anyway… If you’re into a BDSM-oriented type of Master/slave relationship then I don’t think you should expect your Master to necessarily stick to your likes and to be there when YOU want to give YOU what you want. It’s your duty to serve your Master. Not the other way around. With that in mind, yes, your limits should be respected. And as far as the type of tasks & the frequency of meetings… have you talked with him with it? As long as you are being respectful I don’t see why you couldn’t raise the issue and discuss it with him…

If we’re talking about a dare-oriented type of partnership I would suggest to you to be a bit patient. Some people take more time than others to come up with ideas. You know, all Masters (dare or BDSM) are not just tasks/dares machines & some of them will take time to develop their ideas, custom them for you etc.

Overall, I could be wrong but it looks to me like there’s a serious lack of communication between the both of you… But no matter what type of slave you are you definitely need to discuss with your Master. Both about the limits issue & the frequency of meetings.

YourMistress
09-30-2008, 01:05 PM
well Im getting tired of slaves that are disobedient and run away when they break rules and you never hear from them again. I get kinda ticked when I read things like this and in my opinion if the master/mistress know that you dont wanna be pushed to or over your limit and they still do it that's not right. I dont do that but my biggest complaint with slaves or the guys that are posing as slaves is that they really want dares and to masturbate on cam and then you never hear from them again or they come back because they are horny again and beg for a second chance when really what they want is some new dares or to masturbate on cam again................ugh I frustrated are there any true submissive slaves out there that want rules and want to be owned. Maybe they will read your post and send me a message. lol

Tek
11-09-2008, 04:01 PM
I know what you mean with respecting limits-every master should. But if you're master takes ages to respond then deal with it. No offense but you are the slave, I presume, you are the one who's meant to be on when the other wants and you have to reply a.s.a.p. I would always until my master had replied, if I had a master, and would patient. The slave is there to please the master and respect however their master takes.

anyway, tell your master that they aren't respecting your limits and are taking too long to answer. I'm sure they will listen...:)

Very well said. The slave must wait upon the Master's pleasure and He/She will reply when they wish.

x.Emma.x
11-10-2008, 10:18 AM
Ditto naughty_chloe, I guess!

mj.sj82
11-26-2008, 02:53 AM
To be true M/s relationship the slave must trust the master 110% and know that anything that the slave is told to do will not put the slave in harms way in any shape or form, with this in mind it can take a while to build up a trusting true M/s relationship.

Justamale
11-26-2008, 03:01 AM
well Im getting tired of slaves that are disobedient and run away when they break rules and you never hear from them again. I get kinda ticked when I read things like this and in my opinion if the master/mistress know that you dont wanna be pushed to or over your limit and they still do it that's not right. I dont do that but my biggest complaint with slaves or the guys that are posing as slaves is that they really want dares and to masturbate on cam and then you never hear from them again or they come back because they are horny again and beg for a second chance when really what they want is some new dares or to masturbate on cam again................ugh I frustrated are there any true submissive slaves out there that want rules and want to be owned. Maybe they will read your post and send me a message. lol

I agree with this, Most men slaves are just in it so they can have a wank thats it. There are real people out there (like me) Who are looking for a Bdsm slave (as chloe) put it and cant find 1 who is true what they say,

Most like anyother site think some forums like this is juss a pick up joint....

my $0.2c

vicky-cd
11-26-2008, 01:46 PM

I agree with you entirely. I want a mistress who will let me cum on the rare occasion. I would happily perform tasks without gratification just for the satisfaction of my mistress.