PDA

View Full Version : need t or d Advice/help

effingbored
11-02-2013, 04:57 PM
I am male. Growing up me and my friend played truth or dare a lot that turned into dare or extreme dare but haven't since we were kids. It's been brought up a few times but never had the chance to talk in depth about it cause people being around we don't want knowing so we both act dumb as to what the other is really talking about like his girlfriend. Tonight I am going over to his house (supposed to be just me and him) and I want to bring it up with him and hopefully get a game started.
Here comes the tricky part. Because of his gf i don't know how much about it he is going to want to talk about (at least at first but more than likely he will talk about it) and then try and incorporate that into a game. Actually playing a game of truth or dare is what I mostly need help with (that and how to bring up the topic in general in a way that won't make him think I am trying something). I can already tell you that if we get into a game our old rules will apply, which is basically only no mouth to mouth and no oral unless special occasions, no piss/scat, no public, nobody else involved.
We got started with a wedgie game we made, did a bit of spanking, anal, random stuff, random stuff relating to everything above. It all comes down to being able to bring it up subtlety and then incorporating the game into it probably by talking up to a certain point then asking truth or dare at random but make it something like "dare you to spank yourself once with a a metal coat hanger once to see how bad it stings or let me do it." but maybe that's still a little too fast...i just don't know HELP...