PDA

View Full Version : Bathroom Dice Dare

t_or_dgal
09-27-2008, 10:21 AM
OK - Here's an easy one. Lock yourself in the bathroom. Then roll 2 dice:

2 = Take a shower with your clothes on.
3 = Take off all your clothes and stand in front of the window naked for 5 minutes. Pretend to brush your hair or whatever. If there's no window, roll again.
4 = Take off your bottoms. Open the door, and call to someone to bring you toilet paper. Don't cover up when they bring it to you. Say "Thank You".
5 = Sit up on the counter. One additional die roll will determine what you will do there:
(1) = Masturbate there while watching yourself in the mirror.
(2) = Sit in the sink. Run the water. get all wet.
(3) = Slide a hairbrush handle up your ass.
(4) = Get naked and rub your genitals all over the faucet.
(5) = Open a drawer in the counter (if there is one). Try to masturbate into the drawer.
(6) = Masturbate on the counter. Leave the mess there.
6 = Shave your Pubic Area completely.
7 = Masturbate to orgasm using something odd you find in the room.
8 = Masturbate to orgasm, with something odd from the room inserted in your ass.
9 = Masturbate to orgasm using something from the room as lube. Be careful - many things burn crotches!
10 = Shave your legs.
11 = Put two tampons up your ass. Then leave them there for an hour after leaving the bathroom.
12 = Pluck almost all of the hair off your eyebrows to make them thin slits.

Then report back here with a juicy story of your adventure!

Dice7
09-27-2008, 10:24 AM
Got a 9....Ill give it a go!

Mark_Willis
09-30-2008, 03:26 AM
Rolled and 8 so eventually managed to masturbate to orgasm with a tootbrush handle slid into my ass.

hockey_dude
10-04-2008, 12:19 AM
I got 5 then 4.

it was.. interesting..

emo boy
01-02-2009, 12:24 PM
i did this 1 before i signed up. i plucked my eyebrows lol. everyone said it looked dead girly and it took ages for them to grow back though. good dare :) :) :)

hockey.dude11
01-03-2009, 12:08 AM
I got a 3, but since the window is so small I re did it.

I ended up doing 7. I used a soft cloth.

messykid
01-03-2009, 10:04 AM
I had to shave my pubic hair completely, this did not take long as i am only 13 so i dont have much there. I kinda regret it because by hair is really itchy.

bobcode
04-25-2009, 12:46 AM
Going to do it now
Got 5,6,1,2 and then 4 which i was happy with

Mirror kirby red
04-26-2009, 07:30 PM
Ok this will sound weird but i got 2 u know that sounded easy but after 30 seconds i got a head ache so i got out once my pants fell down and took a shower with out clothes this time

Painispleasure
08-30-2015, 12:43 PM
I fucked my ass with a Evian facial spray (empty of course) until I orgasmed it was amazing here's a pic for proof. I love anal pleasure.

karlcane
09-01-2015, 07:04 AM
I got :

6 = Shave your Pubic Area completely. -> done

8 = Masturbate to orgasm, with something odd from the room inserted in your ass. --> got a bottle of shampoo in my ass and cumed

thanks for it

karl