PDA

View Full Version : 19:f needs torture

caycay
10-25-2013, 03:12 PM
Dear getdare masters and sadists,
I beg you to give me painful dares. I will be home alone, and willing to go outside. You may yorture me in anyway. However I am not allowed to orgasm. However, I beg to have my pussy completely stretched. I feel as though I need to be tortured in every way, please abuse my pussy ass and nipples. Humiliate me in every way possible. Whether it be calling me names or making me do things like play just dance completely naked. I beg you to torture me,
Getdares slut

lez.lexi
10-25-2013, 03:37 PM
stretch your ass and make a soda fit inside. I would love to clamp your nipples and clit and make you beg for a piercing.

Vicks all along your pussy and inside your ass

caycay
10-25-2013, 03:40 PM
stretch your ass and make a soda fit inside. I would love to clamp your nipples and clit and make you beg for a piercing.

Vicks all along your pussy and inside your ass

I'm sorry but anal is a limit. However I would love to get a peircings. I need my nipples pierced. I also need to have peircings all over my pussy. I need to have these piercings for lex.lexi

caycay
10-25-2013, 03:42 PM
Please torture me I'm hardly ever home alone. I will do anything. Bladder control nipple torture or more

vicboy
10-25-2013, 03:49 PM
Make yourself a pair of tac panties and where them for an hour

caycay
10-25-2013, 03:56 PM
Make yourself a pair of tac panties and where them for an hour

Okay. Anymore? I'm home alone now

nightcat
10-25-2013, 04:10 PM
take a lot of ice cubes, take one and slowly move it around your nipples only one turn then insert the cube in your pussy, then start over again with the other nipple and insert the cube in your pussy, do this as long as cubes fit in your pussy.

Now edge ( 30 - the amount of inserted cubes)
after that spank your pussy (50 - amount of inserted cubes) times and then
edge 2 times

frbloompkin
10-25-2013, 04:21 PM
Okay. Anymore? I'm home alone now

let's play a game. how many thumbtacks can you fit in each breast? make sure they are clean and sterile before using them.

shadowofchaos
10-25-2013, 04:27 PM
start by attaching bulldog clips to those cunt flaps of yours and taping them to your thighs so they are spread open take an old pair of panties and an old loose bra line both with sand paper and go for a 30 min jog wear anything else you feel like but nothing tight I want those boobs bouncing around. While out jogging you must find three switch like tree branches and a conker still in its spiky shell bring them home with you. once home you must strip nude and then use one switch to beat each tit and the last one to beat your pussy you may only stop when the switches are all broken. now you may remove the bulldog clips and then tie your legs as wide as you can make them and insert the conker complete with shell into your pussy. now I think your ready for a nice massage so get out some wasarbi sauce and massage it into your pussy and tits then reapply the bulldog clips so they hold your pussy closed and also add one to each nipple. finally set a timer for 30 mins and sit on your hands. once the timer reaches zero you may clean yourself up however if you move your hands before the timer finishes you must ask me for a punishment.
since pics arn't in your limits please post some on kinktalk or PM me also I want a detailed report no shorter than this post

spanking1235
10-25-2013, 05:47 PM
Get a pen in your vag hole ever 2 mintues. Until you can't fit anymore. Add clothespeg on your cunt and nipples. Fuck until edge x times. (x will be the number of pen you are able to fit in your cunt holes).

After that go out side and try to keep the pens in your holes. Add clothespeg on your nipples and cunts, then dance to one of you favorite song.

If any pen accidentally fall out of you, you will have to fuck your self for exactly 5 minutes non stop and spank your ass 50 times. (So if it 2 pens, 10 minutes and 100 spanks).

Then you will forcefully PULL OUT the clothespeg on your nipples, cunt. (That's mean PULL OUT, not taking it off)

You can then crawl back to the house and report while knee.

Post pictures to kinktalk if possible.

Ask me for my kik
10-26-2013, 01:15 AM
I dare you to be my slave. I will use you in any and all ways. I expect a pm or a response slut. First. You must get your toothbrush and cover it completely with toothpaste and stick it strait up your pussy. Secondly i want you to tape it in your pussy with no chance of slipping out. You must then strip completely naked and go to your garage with some rope. Find something to completely fill your ass up with glue that you used in grade school (dont worry it wont hurt you) then get a thick piece of rope and tie them to 4 areas in the room that is stable that will leave you spread eagle. Tie your feet first and so hard your feet are almost at there peek. Then tie your non-dominant hand first them tie your dominant hand to but make sure you can get free. Stay that way for 1 hour then go to the bathroom and take a bath but with a funnel to clean your ass out with
Respond as soon as possible slut.

dirty_mind9869
10-26-2013, 01:22 AM
Get a two liter coke bottle and insert it in your pussy backwards. Keep it like that for 24 hours and you must go for a walk with it in wearing no underwear or bra witg a skirt and tight shirt. Report back with lots of details.