PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (webcam required)

eroticmaster
10-24-2013, 09:55 AM
22/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (webcam required)

NOTE: I am only looking for females so no males.

My Vanilla Side:

I am 22 from UK. I’m not a complicated guy and am quite laid back and simple. I believe in doing things which has a deep meaning to me in life and don’t just do something for the fun or sake of it. I am more of an introvert than an extrovert but that doesn’t mean I am totally boring. I like to write my own poetry, philosophy and come up with my own quotes; I like to inspire people in many ways. I like to sample music, DJ in my bedroom. I also love to learn new things and make things, I also like to listen to people, guide them and heal them as it’s in my nature to be the protector. I am an ISFJ :D If you don’t know what that means then it’s just a personality test thing.

My Looks:

I am 5”11 with a slim body. I have brown tanned skin, black short hair, brown eyes with long eye lashes and the rest if you wish to know then just ask.

My Dominant Side:

I am more of a loving Master than just a cruel one. It doesn't mean I cannot be firm because I can when needed. I realized 2 years ago that I just loved being in control and loved ladies following my orders. I haven’t had any real experience in anything but I do have some experience online and I’m still learning new ways for my own progress as a Master. I also do not just like the physical side of things, I adore the mental side as it’s the mind which has the beauty first and then it explodes into actions. I do not just want a Dom/Sub relationship where it’s all about sex or fun. I also want to engage on the mental side and work together to realize how it also helps us in vanilla life to be a better us.

I don’t mind if you are a complete newbie. I will be happy to talk to you and guide you through. I normally guide and train to how I feel is the best way to build up a Sub/Slave. My way is normally by giving my opinions and my views of BDSM, teaching you how to kneel down, how to address a Dominant, how to please and how to obey. I will also help you find your likes and limits. I will be happy to take it as slow as you wish to do.

My Likes:

Blindfolds, Bondage (Light), Candle Wax, Clothespins, Corsets, Cuffs, (Leather & Metal With Fur), Dressing Up, Erotic Dance, Eye Contact Restriction, Fisting (Vaginal), Following Orders, Forced Orgasm, Gag Ball, High Heels, Humiliation (Private), Hypnosis (Would Love To Learn & Try), Ice, Kneeling, Leather Clothing, Lingerie, Massage, Name Change (For Scene Only), Nipple Clamps/Play, Orgasm Denial/Control, Pain (Medium), Pictures (Of Others), Phone Sex, Rubber/Latex Clothing, Ropes, Spanking, Spitting, Stockings, Stripping, Teasing, Verbal Humiliation, Voice Clips. Voyeurism (Watching Others), Video (Watching Others), Webcam.

Soft Limits:

Anal, Butt Plugs, Pee.

Hard Limits:

Animals, Bestiality, Blood, Drugs, Extreme Pain/Torture, Family/Friends, Illegal, Needles, Permanent Damage, Public, Scat.

If there are things in my likes which doesn’t attract you then it doesn’t need to be experimented with but if you are happy to only try then it’s fine. If there are things in my hard limits which are your likes then we can talk about it and see if we come up with a solution. I am ok to play with my soft limits as it’s not a big problem. If there are things which you like and I haven’t noted any of them in my likes or limits then I will also be happy to consider. I am not into pet play or anything like that however and don’t think I will try any of that.

What I’m Looking For In My Sub/Slave:

I don’t mind whether you are younger than me or older but as long as you are 18+ it’s all fine. You must be able to be yourself and not try to be someone else just to impress me. I don’t like fake people who try to be something else which they are not. You must be able to talk every day and it is not a must that we have to play every day as we do have other things to do in life also. I am not looking for a part time commitment, I am looking for something serious and I also want you to be serious if you reply to this add. We can also have a trial period for however long we agree with to see whether we are right for each other or not but I think it’s always good to talk for a few days about it all before we actually try anything. I will be happy to give you daily rules and if for some reason we cannot talk for a day or so then I will also be happy to leave you your tasks which should be done and ready to prove.

I understand you might not be happy to show any pictures, go on webcam or send any videos from the start but once trust is established then I also will be happy to do the same as I do not intend to show myself before having the trust and knowing you are serious.

I don’t have anything but an email so we can communicate by email and on here. I will be happy to get a messenger application to take the relationship further if we do work out and become serious.

Thank you for reading and hope to talk to you people who are interested very soon! If you have any questions or wish to discuss anything then I will be happy to. :)

eroticmaster
10-26-2013, 04:30 AM
If anyone is interested then feel free to reply to this post or in my pm. Thank you.

Kitten
10-27-2013, 07:23 AM
What a nice ad! Best of luck in your search.

:)

eroticmaster
10-27-2013, 07:27 AM
What a nice ad! Best of luck in your search.

:)

Thank you :) Hopefully my match will come around xD

eroticmaster
11-11-2013, 11:00 AM
Sorry if anyone was interested but couldn't reply as I quoted I was not looking no more. I was talking to a Submissive and then suddenly she says she has found another Master. Don't you hate it when you are trying to work at something and they betray you then make excuses to cover up why they don't reply to you?

eroticmaster
11-15-2013, 10:05 PM
Still looking for my match!

eroticmaster
11-24-2013, 10:02 AM
Thank you to everyone who was interested, I have now found my match!