PDA

View Full Version : The Fiend's Eye: Finding a Good Slave

Fiendish
09-23-2008, 11:26 AM
That's right, folks! After many months of rest, The Fiend's Eye is BACK!

It has been brought to my attention that there are many dozens of threads on how to find a good Master/Mistress, but no real threads on how a Master/Mistress can find a good slave. So today I attempt to rectify that problem with the latest installment from your favorite demonic poster, Fiendish! :p

Inspiration from a YourMistress in a topic posted by Night-1991

As always, this is a general guideline, not an absolute truth. I use my own experiences to write these articles, so take it as that.

The Fiend's Eye: Finding a Good Slave

This article is not about finding people for kinky play or only a couple sessions. This article is for the more serious seekers, people who don't play games, but this is what they are. For you it's not just a kink, it's a need. If you want a play sub or submissive person for a bit of kinky play, this is the wrong article for you.

Step 1: The Search Begins

Your search begins by posting an ad. And simply putting "serious replies only" isn't going to help- most of the submissive-minded people will see "Master seeking Slave" and jump right into it without reading the rest of the title.

So, in addition to marking it as "serious", make sure in the first couple of lines to reiterate that point. Repetition is the key to serious replies. Also in these first couple lines, be clear it is NOT for kinky play, it is NOT for short-term use, you want a long-term commitment. This is important, as many submissive people will read the first bit and ignore the rest of the posting. Those are the ones you won't want to have usually.

After that is clear, make sure to post more than "pm me for more details" or "I am looking for a very obedient long-term slave". That doesn't cut it, and ladies I've noticed tend to write more out than guys, and guys are the ones that NEED to write out more. If you're a female, guys will swarm you no matter what you write, short of "to use as ritual sacrifice to Quetzalcoatl" or "to dismember and devour your flesh". Guys, the womenfolk will NOT, generally speaking, come to you if you just say "master looking for long-term slave. Female 18+, PM for details".

Instead, make it clear as to what you want to do. Lists are nice, like:

-Bondage
-Humiliation(public and private)
-Animal play
-Anal
-Pain(moderate to severe)
-Forced masturbation with orgasm control/denial

It's a short one, but it's for an example. Those are the things you will mostly focus on, though it won't be limited to the list, as we all tend to forget this or that, and it should be made clear that the list is not necessarily all that will happen though it should be most of it. Make sure to note the things that ARE negotiable and the things that ARE NOT negotiable. For example, if I say the bondage, anal, and pain are non-negotiable, then those are the things I WILL do, so the slave should be ready for it. Any slave still reading at that point is at least worth talking to.

After you have your nice list all organized and marked what is negotiable and what isn't, list some of your expectations. These can be anything from "doing (insert task/task type here) on a daily/weekly/monthly basis" to the most minute issues like picking out the slave's clothes for them each day or how often they have to be on and when they have to be on. This doesn't have to be long, and details can be hammered out as you go along, but you can specify body type and everything here if you really want to. Also specify if a cam/digi will be desired.

Then how to contact you. Do you want them to post, PM, e-mail, or get you on IM? Make it clear. Also put some random useless word or phrase here and have the slave candidates use that as the header for when they contact you. This helps separate those who read from the others, though throwing the key word/phrase in the middle of the posting somewhere and having a second one at the bottom weeds out the readers even better, though that is a pain in the ass(metaphorically, the bad ass pain- damn masochists making me explain things...).

Step 2: First Contact

Yes, this sounds like a bad B-list alien movie. It isn't. First contact is when that slave contacts you for the first time. Are your keywords in there? If not, ignore, they probably aren't worth the time. Can they spell decent and use grammar mostly right?(Not perfect, but can you understand without straining your brain what they said?) Does it look like they read your ad? Do they display the proper attitude?(If their first contact is "Master, tell me what to do, give me orders!", that is not the right attitude. "Sir/Ma'am, I ready Your posting and was wondering if You were still looking?"[with the keywords there, of course] that might be worth looking into. The slave realize she's(I will herein use "she" in reference to any slave, just to speed up the typing) not owned yet, but would like to be, and realizes in making such a request she needs to be respectful and mindful of her (potential)place.

Your first response should not be "Send pics" or "get on cam"- that can scare slaves away if they're uncomfortable with their bodies or sharing their bodies right away. Make it something along the lines of "Do you have time to talk more?" or "Meet me on (random) messenger so we can talk more." This may make her feel more at ease, and the first IM also should not be for cam or pics. It also should not be "I am your Master now". At this point, you shouldn't be entirely sure about taking her just yet.

Just have some general chatter, see how she responds to normal everyday things as opposed to M/s things. Gotta use your gut here, sometimes this is hard to decipher. Get to know her limits, likes, dislikes, experience(and if it was good or bad), evaluate her overall attitude. If it's favorable, tell her you will talk to her again soon to continue consideration. If not, let her down nice and say something to the effect of "sorry, you aren't what I'm looking for." Also be sure to use this time to make her feel more at ease, she's scared shitless at this point, especially if she has no or very little prior experience. Make her feel more comfortable, she's probably evaluating you as much as you are evaluating her.

If you don't accept her, go back to the list of candidates and try again.

Step 3: Consideration

You've talked with her for a few days now and have a good feeling about this one. Now is the time for serious consideration. Is she really what you're looking for now? Does she need more control than you're willing to provide at this time? Are her interests lined up enough with yours to make it work? Do you feel she's willing to go that extra mile to accomplish a task? How comfortable are you with her? Do you feel that at some point you could gently push some of her limits? Is that necessarily a good thing?

Putting all these together, does she seem like a good fit? If yes, go to Step 4. If not, go back to Step 1(or 2, depending)

Step 4: Trial by Time

Like a car, a slave should have a trial period. Unlike with a car, either side can end during the trial period for any reason and there's no hard feelings(or shouldn't be). This trial period can be anywhere from a week to a month, and I don't recommend going less than a week or more than a month for a trial period. This is when you get to see if the slave is up to snuff(as some would say), giving her rules, schedules, assignments and other tasks, making sure she is indeed what you want. After finding what you want, move on to Step 5. If she didn't turn out like you wanted her to, return to Step 2 or Step 1 and try again.

Step 5: OWNED

You are now the proud owner of a shiny new slave! She may have some experience, but she's all shiny and still has that new-slave smell. CONGRATULATIONS, this is the end of this edition of The Fiend's Eye. Until next time...

EDITED ADD-ON: You will probably go through alot of fakes and bullshitters to find one that works[/edit]

*****The Fiend's Eye author takes no responsibility for misuse or misunderstandings of his written work. Use at your own risk. This topic has been rated NSFW and NSFC. Use only as directed, apply directly to the forehead*****

YourMistress
09-23-2008, 12:15 PM
I love this thank you. I just made a comment about noone posting how to find a good slave. Thank you so much this really help.

Fiendish
09-23-2008, 12:18 PM
It's not a problem, I seek to better my community in any way I can, for little to no charge :p

Bandit|Queen
09-23-2008, 02:50 PM
most of the submissive-minded people will see "Master seeking Slave" and jump right into it without reading the rest of the title.

Submissive-minded? Most of?

Step 4: Trial by Time

Like a car, a slave should have a trial period. Unlike with a car, either side can end during the trial period for any reason and there's no hard feelings(or shouldn't be). This trial period can be anywhere from a week to a month, and I don't recommend going less than a week or more than a month for a trial period. This is when you get to see if the slave is up to snuff(as some would say), giving her rules, schedules, assignments and other tasks, making sure she is indeed what you want. After finding what you want, move on to Step 5. If she didn't turn out like you wanted her to, return to Step 2 or Step 1 and try again.

Still not sure I like the idea of a time trial. I am not a car. If you think the submissive is for you I would assume they have some level of sense and intelligence so I would think things, if they aren't going well would either just fizzle out or one of you would have the balls to say, "this isn't working". Nothing wrong with that. It could be fantastic for 2 weeks, 3 months even. People change and things happen and everything could just go wrong or faze out and not work anymore not because either are rubbish just because. It's one of those things.

As you say you can end it anytime, Dom or submissive so a time trial just seems like the Dom is saying "if you don't live up to x,y and z in a set time I will drop you". Now that may not be the intent but looking at it from a submissive point of view, it's how I would feel. You wouldn't put a time trial on a girlfriend or boyfriend I hope, M/s is a relationship not an agreement or arrangement between two people.

Sum
09-23-2008, 03:07 PM
most of the submissive-minded people will see "Master seeking Slave" and jump right into it without reading the rest of the title.

That's more true for submissive males looking for mistresses i feel, not so much for submissive girls. The simple reason for this is testosterone and the shear lack of mistresses.
Girls do tend to be far more sensible when it comes to this kind of thing.

But even this is a gross generalisation.

Fiendish
09-23-2008, 04:56 PM
As you say you can end it anytime, Dom or submissive so a time trial just seems like the Dom is saying "if you don't live up to x,y and z in a set time I will drop you". Now that may not be the intent but looking at it from a submissive point of view, it's how I would feel. You wouldn't put a time trial on a girlfriend or boyfriend I hope, M/s is a relationship not an agreement or arrangement between two people.

I actually hadn't thought of it that way while I was writing this out. I still think a trial period is good, though, it(in my experience, which is what I wrote this out of) makes a slave more comfortable in saying it's not working out or it's not what they were really seeking, even if it's after the trial period ended. Otherwise they just tend to disappear without saying anything(again, from my experience).

Experiences vary, which may explain our differing points of view on this particular issue.

Bandit|Queen
09-24-2008, 12:55 AM
Experiences vary, which may explain our differing points of view on this particular issue.

Errrm...well yes I know that which was why I put in my opinion on this one :) If you state right at the beginning that they are allowed to end the relationship at anytime if they talk it over first then I don't see why they won't speak up. That was one thing made clear with me and sum when things started to get more involved and I did try and cut off contact a couple of times when I was having a bad time in general nothing really to do with him. I had the intelligence and guts just to explain and try and walk away. Didn't happen because I am a silly sausage and that guy is addictive but I think if it was because our relationship wasn't working anymore I would have just explained and fully broken contact.

So I personally just feel that a time trial puts pressure on the submissive and if things aren't going exactly right straight away the sub and Dom can just walk easily without trying to work on things. I think this is why it is good to have a few submissives you are talking to at once, like it says in the thread talking in general is really important before you lay any rules etc. You might like them all but you will find yourself drifting off towards one more than others. The drop outs don't seem much then as you have others to concentrate on. I used to Domme so this is just from my experience of that.

May sound harsh having more than one you are talking to but it seems silly to restrict yourself as a submissive or Dom early on just to talking to one because you need to be able to look at different styles and find out what you like best, especially if you are new to this.

Still don't get what you mean by "submissive-minded"

Sum
09-24-2008, 01:35 AM
What you're saying at the start my dear is all about communication, which is something that I've been going on about for ever on here.
If the Dom(me) and Sub have good communication there is no need for hard and fast rules like 'time trials'.

This atmosphere of communication is something that needs to originally be initiated by the Dom(me) i think, in so much as laying down an atmosphere where the sub can talk about anything and all their concerns with them.

Fiendish
09-24-2008, 11:12 AM
May sound harsh having more than one you are talking to but it seems silly to restrict yourself as a submissive or Dom early on just to talking to one because you need to be able to look at different styles and find out what you like best, especially if you are new to this.

Still don't get what you mean by "submissive-minded"

This is assuming that process had already been gone through... :p

and by submissive-minded, I mean anyone in the spectrum from "dare slave" to one who wants a full-time slave position. On this particular site, the closer to "dare slave" you get, the more users are to be found in the category.

Bandit|Queen
09-24-2008, 12:17 PM
Sorry got confused by the title of the first step, silly me.

Was just making a point that it's good to shop around and it doesn't have to be done one at a time. It wasn't mentioned in the thread so I thought I would add it, it's always good to have others views on everything I feel.

Night-1991
09-24-2008, 12:22 PM
What puts slaves off is short assed threads, it also puts masters and mistresses off too

The longer the better.

With a thread, unlike the man hood, size does matter ;)

Fiendish
09-24-2008, 12:41 PM
Sorry got confused by the title of the first step, silly me.

Was just making a point that it's good to shop around and it doesn't have to be done one at a time. It wasn't mentioned in the thread so I thought I would add it, it's always good to have others views on everything I feel.

And thus, the true essence of The Fiend's Eye is revealed... I post what I know, others post what they know, and we get something good.

Yeah, I basically assumed the shop around part is taken care of, and I'm not saying you can't talk to two or three or seven(I don't recommend trying more than three at once, though) at a time, just this is what I suggest for each individual applying