PDA

View Full Version : The Worst Day Of My Life [FICTION]

daremaster1
03-30-2007, 09:36 AM
A day in the life of a girl..................

I woke up thinking i was just an ordinary teenager of 16 years old. But i was sadly mistaken. I sat up in bed and looked down.
There was a set of boobs on my chest. All my armpit hair had gone. I began to get worried. So i put my hands down my body, i had wider hips, i got worried. I jumped out of bed and looked in the mirror.The was nothing. My cock HAD GONE!! now replaced with a vagina. I rushed over my wardrobe. All my clothes had gone, now replaced with dresses, skirts, tops. I opened the draws NO BOXERS!!. There was tights, g-strings, thongs, and bras and normal pants and sanitry towels.

I Thought to myself its strange and worrying. but 2 minutes later i began to enjoy it. I put on some tights, a g-string and a skirt and a bras and a top. Then i had sharp pains in my stomach, I rushed to the toliet and sat down. Ten minutes later i walked downstairs.
My mum greeted me "morining princess".
I replied "morning".

I sat down and ate my breakfast. My mum then told me we was going out today shopping.(when i was a boy i hated shopping). I said "GREAT".

PART 2 coming soon..................
and please comment on how good it is and what you want in the next part

Musty 21
03-30-2007, 10:40 AM
this is getting strange

Pokerboy
03-30-2007, 11:58 AM
Ok.... Thanks for Copying the whole I wake up and can't feel my dick thing! I really think this post should be delted for breaking copyrights lol.

Glutgod
03-30-2007, 01:05 PM
lol yea plus its kinda exciteless, any sort of action is what you need.

clotheshater
09-03-2007, 03:13 PM
when is part 2 coming

anayguy
09-04-2007, 09:56 AM
who knows now when it will ever go up

molten man
09-04-2007, 08:01 PM
Whwns the next part coming out??

daremaster1
09-06-2007, 09:04 AM
we went shopping in town at 10 am. I was very very worried because i was now a girl in town SHOPPING ( i would have never done it as a lad ).
me and my mum went round all the shops picking lots of clothes up to try on ( i didnt no what i was doing my attitude to all changed like a flick of a switch. We got home after buying lots of clothes i had spent about £200 on everything lol. it was crazy how it had all changed in a afternoon.

i went upstairs to put it all away and then i heard a knock at the door it was my best mate. she let herself in and came striaght upstairs, she came through the door and was stood shocked and screaming on the spot. i said what is the matter and she said what has happened to you and i replied i dont no woke up this morning like this. ill say more later

(sorry cant right much now ill right more later this week)

molten man
09-06-2007, 08:22 PM
short but sweet. Will be waiting for next week!

jjjj
06-02-2008, 06:32 PM
umm it dosent really have much story but try to get it sped uo a little and make the posts longer

Hampers
06-02-2008, 06:34 PM
Bumped.
Locked.

Naughtybaby
06-02-2008, 07:04 PM
nice i like the story and the whole consept of it

Pikachu
06-03-2008, 06:39 AM
Somhow the thread wasn't locked...it was last written in 2007...sigh relocking lol

Hampers
06-03-2008, 04:54 PM
Oopsies...
Guess I was too awesome to remember to actually lock it...