PDA

View Full Version : Kidnapped [FICTION]

Glutgod
03-29-2007, 08:43 PM
I hope you all like...

Ok so Alyssa was walking home from school, she had detention so she was trying to come up with excuses for why she was late. "I stayed late in band...No I don't even play band!" Alyssa was in college, but she looked a lot older for her age, she had long blond stright hair with perfect blue eyes to match. All the boys in school wanted to go out with her, but she wasn't a slut like most girls in the school. "I tried out for the play, damn Mom knows I hate plays!" Alyssa was the head cheerleader but unlike most she wasn't a complete prep when she wasn't cheerleading.

Soon While walking down the road she noticed a quite good looking car, and she had good taste in cars. She went up to inspect it lightly touching the side door admiring it. But the heard a twig crack, so she twirld around to see who it was, but something came down on her, hard. She moaned while she feel and felt her blood trickle down her forehead right before her world went black.

When she awoke, she heard two men arguing. "Killer her now before she wakes up!" Said the person she presumed to be the boss. "I will not kill her, she is only in college!" Said another person. "Kill her NOW!" Alyssa heard a click then a gunshot, she couldn't help it she screamed then fell over in the chair. "Oww" She moaned. She was unblindfolded she looked around and saw she was in some metal basement. "Are you alright?" Said the man, she looked over toward him, he had black short hair pulled back, looked almost like james bond but younger, he was wearing normal clothing. "Yea a little so-" She was cut off when two man came running down the stars saying "Is every thing al right? We heard gun sho-" BANG BANG to loud shots went off Alyssa hunched down, she saw as the men fell silently that the shots where dead in the chest, she new this guy was not new to this.

"We have to go now, there will be more." Alyssa was unbound and taken up stairs when she got up she relized she was in the kitchen, they slowly moved foward and then a man came up behind them and Alyssa screamed and fell to the floor, the other man (the one told to kill Alyssa was not so fortunate he got stabed in the arm, blooded splattered all over both of them then the guy that got stabbed started punching the other guy to the death, Alyssa saw blood going every where there was puddles on the ground too.

Then the man said, " Lets go, now." The man opened a door and they both ran outside to the forest that was in the backyard, they ran till they where sure they where safe. "Who the hell are you?" Alyssa demanded at first still panting and sweat dripping down her face. "Me? Just call me Fisher." Next what do you want with me?" Alyssa demanded again. "Its simple." Fisher said. "They want me to kill you." "So wait let me get this stright, your an assasin?" Asked Alyssa. "Well not exactly I'm a splinter cell, and I hit my target." Answered Fisher. "Ok well anyways take me home now and I promis I'll keep this all a seceret." Said Alyssa. " It's not as easy as that, you see I have one more target, but he lives in the suberbs, so I can't go there without a wife." Answered Fisher. Then Alyssa just came to a relization, "You want me to be your wife!?!" So Fisher said, "Yes and after that you can go home."

Wow not as hard as it looks. Well I'll do part two, and this is my build up the fun will come soon.

Musty 21
03-30-2007, 10:38 AM
awsome story, its really good.

Pokerboy
03-30-2007, 11:59 AM
Um..... Aren't we one Getdare? I think there should be a Lounge Story Section for stuff like this... Good though if I was reading A RPG about Splinter Cell.

Glutgod
03-30-2007, 12:15 PM
Wow can't you READ?!? I said I needed a set up, don't be stupid I'm going to add the good stuff in section 2 and please read it all unlike an idiot... Anyways does your storys have to have everything with sex in it you perv?

Pokerboy
03-30-2007, 12:35 PM
No! Thats not what I am saying. This section is Truth or Dare Stories, I was just prehaps proposing a new section in the lounge for stories that get "Off" topic. I don't to piss people off..... Your storys good I can't wait for Part 2. So just Chill it is just and idea of mine...

cheesy dude
03-30-2007, 12:47 PM
ok you two cool it,

good story so far, love the mention of james bond. ;)

cant wait for the next bit.

Glutgod
03-30-2007, 12:51 PM
No! Thats not what I am saying. This section is Truth or Dare Stories, I was just prehaps proposing a new section in the lounge for stories that get "Off" topic. I don't to piss people off..... Your storys good I can't wait for Part 2. So just Chill it is just and idea of mine...

Well you led me with what you said to say that my storie was bad, if you where just suggesting something well then I'm sorry.
Btw part 2 will be good cause remember Alysssa still has to pay Fisher back for saving her.

Pokerboy
03-30-2007, 01:02 PM
Glut you are one of my favorite writers on Getdare no doubt, I think that we just need to buckle down and both say we are sorry. I saw you were getting I was getting on your nerves in the "My Hill" Section. So I am Sorry Glut... Lets be like Master Chief and Cortana again lol.

insanehuman455
03-30-2007, 03:17 PM
wow nice story, has potential to be a real novel, just add alot more background, and tons of detail, who knows? maybe you will become rich

Glutgod
03-30-2007, 07:50 PM
Glut you are one of my favorite writers on Getdare no doubt, I think that we just need to buckle down and both say we are sorry. I saw you were getting I was getting on your nerves in the "My Hill" Section. So I am Sorry Glut... Lets be like Master Chief and Cortana again lol.+

Yea its my fault too, lets go master cheif and cortana woo!

wow nice story, has potential to be a real novel, just add alot more background, and tons of detail, who knows? maybe you will become rich

By background you mean what? And I would spend a lot more time but its just a little skit I wrote up for the heck of it... Ok part twos coming soon I've almost gotten the main Idea I'm going to write now, so yea its gunna be truth and dare packed, trust me.

Pokerboy
03-30-2007, 08:44 PM
I call being Sgt. Johnsan...... So Master Chief and Johnsan