PDA

View Full Version : Great way to do a crossdressing dare and avoid backing out!

Crossdress_Bitch
03-29-2007, 06:47 PM
Do it for charity! You get the enjoyment, and you benefit others at the same time! Never under estimate how much people are willing to pay in order to see somebody look a bit silly!

Also, if you are unsure about doing certain things, and you want to be forced into it then say you will only do a certain thing (for example, wear heels) if a certain amount of money is reached. Then, if the amount is reached, you can't back out of it, because you gave your word in the name of charity!

For details on how I did it, see the link below (includes pictures of my experience):

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=7166481&blogID=246758347&MyToken=0dbc1ed2-79e9-442c-aff9-2b77a5405a36

Glutgod
03-29-2007, 07:36 PM
Hmm thats a good idea but wouldn't it be weird?

Musty 21
03-29-2007, 07:43 PM
i'm with glutgod on this one, i mean, wat if, someone said..... a sock, thats all :/

Glutgod
03-29-2007, 07:50 PM
Yea plus its for charity, kids could be there...

Crossdress_Bitch
03-30-2007, 05:33 AM
'A sock, that's all' doesn't actually fit in with crossdressing though... the point of this was it was a way to not back out of crossdressing.

And, if you click the link, you'll see that I came up with the conditions, but got people to force me into them whilst raising the cash. Obviously you can ask people for ideas, but only add them to your list of target conditions if you think you would realistically consider doing them.

Didn't matter if kids were there because it was nothing obscene. Also, the location I chose to went to (again, it says this if you look at the link) was a pub, so there were no kids there. And I didn't see any on my way there, or on the bus.

FunkyBean
03-30-2007, 10:06 AM
That's a good idea. I remember a couple male teachers said that they'd dress up as fairy princesses if the school got enough food items for the food bank.

depp=noob=lol
03-30-2007, 10:25 AM
wow padman, good one! did you enjoyed it?

Musty 21
03-30-2007, 10:52 AM
well yah i guess this could work out good :D

Crossdress_Bitch
03-30-2007, 11:51 AM
That's a good idea. I remember a couple male teachers said that they'd dress up as fairy princesses if the school got enough food items for the food bank.

Yup, that's pretty much the same idea :-)

And to whoever asked if I enjoyed it - yeah! All in all it was a pretty funny experience and rather enjoyable since it satisfied both my love of dressing up, and allowed me to do it all for a good cause! My only regret? The fact that as I write this it's 2 weeks since the event and I still don't have any bloody hair on my legs! Hahaha. Facial hair and armpit hairs are coming back with a vengeance though :-) Just goes to show ya, waxing really is better! Haha

Glutgod
03-30-2007, 12:22 PM
Lol yea they do stuff like this at school but is a little bit less hardcore.

Smile Guy
04-01-2007, 03:19 AM
I applaud you on this. Raising money for charity is, obviously, always good not to mention the fact that what you're doing will ironically make people respect you more for being so silly. Fantastic!