PDA

View Full Version : Tell me how and where to poop

poopingboy2013
10-13-2013, 03:16 PM
Options: in toilet, in diaper, in underwear.

Can be in public, but will take time to do.

Will provide recorded proof, e.g. upload unlisted vid to YouTube.

You can tell how to poop exactly, e.g. standing, squatting, sitting backwards.

Important: please be patient guys (and girls :)) as most dares will require time alone at home and since I'm married it's only about once a week when wife is away and I don't have to work. But no worry, promise to follow the dare to the best of my ability!

:cool:

PlagueBringer
10-13-2013, 03:17 PM
You should poop in the crawling position and then sit on your butt hopping up and down.

Recorded Proof would be nice.

poopingboy2013
10-13-2013, 03:31 PM
You should poop in the crawling position and then sit on your butt hopping up and down.

Good idea! Will do as soon as I can and put recorded proof. Please be patient, this one requires time alone at home and being married it's bit of a problem.

peekingdux
10-14-2013, 01:46 AM
One u can do at home is go to the toilet and catch it in ur hand post evidene, email or kik?

poopingboy2013
10-14-2013, 03:25 PM
One u can do at home is go to the toilet and catch it in ur hand post evidene, email or kik?
Easy! Here are couple of pictures to prove:

http://i.imgur.com/2jvNOjr.png

http://i.imgur.com/VKdwgZ1.png

And link to the full vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W6CTf2vm9E

peekingdux
10-14-2013, 11:12 PM
Well done, reckon u can sneak a pair of ur wifes panties on, make a snall mess in them n get a pic of the full? Also a pick of the skidmarks on them after?

poopingboy2013
10-15-2013, 02:35 AM
Well done, reckon u can sneak a pair of ur wifes panties on, make a snall mess in them n get a pic of the full? Also a pick of the skidmarks on them after?
Will do! Might take some time though. :)

alicia14
10-15-2013, 02:44 AM
go to a shopping mall telling ur wife you gonna buy groceries. then crap your self before you walk in the stall

poopingboy2013
10-15-2013, 05:25 AM
go to a shopping mall telling ur wife you gonna buy groceries. then crap your self before you walk in the stall
Will try, public poop is something I need some courage to do.

poopingboy2013
10-15-2013, 03:17 PM

Did it. That was dirty, most extreme poop play I had so far, but I enjoyed every moment!

First, some pictures to prove.

Starting:

My load on the shower floor:

Sitting on my poop:

My very dirty butt:

And finally the video:

Next time I will do it while crawling on the floor and focus on the humping from below, today I was tight on time as wife had to return any minute.

peekingdux
10-16-2013, 01:41 AM
Poop on a table, a plate it don't matter. Now your not allowed to touch it in any way, strait stroking yourself until you cum over it. Whilst playing you must stare at it and not let your mind wonder away from you poopie.
Once you have cum on it you may do what you like with it

poopingboy2013
10-16-2013, 08:06 AM
Poop on a table, a plate it don't matter. Now your not allowed to touch it in any way, strait stroking yourself until you cum over it. Whilst playing you must stare at it and not let your mind wonder away from you poopie.
Once you have cum on it you may do what you like with it
Easy enough, will do it soon!

peekingdux
10-16-2013, 11:05 PM
Everything seems easy for you so you can step it up a knotch and with a finger wipe some of the cum off and take a pic of that cum in ur mouth or atleast on ur lips...

PrincessRavyn
10-16-2013, 11:12 PM
Then wipe that dirty bottom and leave the paper in your pants. It needs to be dirty. Now go to the mall or another very public place and spend at least an hour. Make sure you are close to as many people as possible and talk to at least 3 strangers.

poopingboy2013
10-20-2013, 08:07 AM
Everything seems easy for you so you can step it up a knotch and with a finger wipe some of the cum off and take a pic of that cum in ur mouth or atleast on ur lips...
That's not related to poop but will do anyway. Thanks!

poopingboy2013
10-20-2013, 08:08 AM
Then wipe that dirty bottom and leave the paper in your pants. It needs to be dirty. Now go to the mall or another very public place and spend at least an hour. Make sure you are close to as many people as possible and talk to at least 3 strangers.
This one is cool, the smell should be noticeable but not very strong. I will do that!

poopingboy2013
10-21-2013, 04:26 AM
Done!

http://i.imgur.com/twFsN3z.jpg