PDA

View Full Version : Locked into chastity the night before my 20th birthday

Jakesdare
10-13-2013, 01:02 AM
Yup! I was locked into chastity within the last week in my very small Jailbird chastity cage by my best friend/Sir. The terms were as follows:
For every single letter grade below an A I get on any test or quiz in school, I get 30 days added to my chastity. For every pop quiz, 15 days.

This means that if I get a B on a test, I get an extra 30 days. If I get a C on a test, that's an extra 60 days. D--90 days, etc. I've received a B on a quiz and a test since then and a B on a pop quiz, which is why I'm locked until December 24th, currently.

I'm going to post on here from time to time to update about my life and kind of document my thoughts along the way ^^

He was even nice enough to buy me a padded speedo for my birthday so I can still go to swim practice at my school (I tested it out and while my bulge is large :x, it still doesn't look like a chastity cage)

So yup! That's it so far :3 This will be my 4th night sleeping caged, and my 3rd night sleeping locked. He had me get on skype and then, while I was blindfolded, set a combination for my lockbox and put the keys to the cage in there and close it. I have literally no way to unlock this cage until he tells me what it is--and he made very clear that it would take a VERY good reason for him to let me out before my time is up :P

We haven't decided what would happen if I got a letter grade below an A for the entire class yet... would have to be something super duper bad--as that's unacceptable for me ><

dylansdick
10-13-2013, 01:11 AM
How's it going for you? How many hardons have you had restricted?

Josef_K
10-24-2013, 11:49 AM
great trip....the speedo present was the best so you wear it in public Kind of.

Keep it up

whooly89
11-07-2013, 11:42 PM
well done, Better study!

person7
08-19-2017, 10:30 AM
the real question is why are you still in school at age 20!

whooly89
08-19-2017, 12:22 PM
the real question is why are you still in school at age 20!

Lots of people are in school at age 20...

Also, why'd something from 4 years ago get drug up to the front of the line lol.