PDA

View Full Version : More dares please

WedgieBoy13
10-09-2013, 11:49 AM
I have been "asked" to post another thread. My "friend" isn't too happy with how I have only done one dare so far; he laughed his ass off when I did it but wanted more for me. Please I could use some more dares. Likes and limits etc still the same, only difference being that I don't have the money to get women's clothes nor do I have said garments so I can't cross dress.

Guy778
01-04-2014, 08:11 PM
Hey, Wedgie boy my friend also just found out about meh love for wedgies and he's making me take dares he likes and making me write dares. Alright so im also 13. Almost 14. The dare is- The Metal Detector- Need:(twoLocks/keys,cage,Long chain or something with holes,tree,weights). Dare: You have to lock (put a lock threw your underwear and get a cage and put the chain threw the handle lock the chains together) have the cage side hang over a strong branch while your on the other side. Then have you or your friend throw keys the keys all over yard or someplace and look for the right key to unlock you from the trap (if not have multiple keys hide the key and try and find it). Now every time you get the wrong key (or every 2 minutes you cant find the key) put a weight in the cage (friend). (Sorry have trouble coming up with things used almost everything i could)

Guy778
01-04-2014, 08:18 PM
The only good one i have left involves burning -Frost fire- (came up with it) Drench your underwear in water then put it in the freezer. When its fully frozen put hotsause lining your butt crack then give yourself a hanging wedgie for 3 minutes. And then dont take a shower for the rest of the day. if you see hotsause come out of your pants its not blood alot of people see red and they go crazy. (WARNING: very intense wedgie it hurts like hell i tried it out once). (except for hanging and no shower P.S. your going to have to take a shower)

WedgieBoy13
03-30-2014, 04:38 PM
Thanks for both of these. Sorry I did not get to this thread in a long time. I have been a lot more busy than I ever thought I would be. That said after everything I nite am no longer his slave but rather a dare buddy on the sub side (aka no longer being blackmailed or anything). Thanks and sorry again