PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to have safe consensual blackmail?

ashok
10-07-2013, 04:55 PM
So I was wondering if it possible to have safe consensual blackmail.

There are some things that I want to try, but when time comes to do it I don't. The major example would be post orgasmic toture, forced orgasm.

Also somethings I have a love hate thing with, I like it before doing it and I like it after during it, but not during, examples include doing something with cum after cummming and poo dares.

I need an extra push to be able to do stuff like these, but the problem is anyone trusted with the info could use it regradless, so a problem of trust.

Iodine
10-09-2013, 04:05 AM
If its safe, its not blackmail.

Blackmail in essence is giving someone else the ability to destroy your life, theres no real way to make that safe, and if you did it wouldn't give the push you ask for.

Id.
10-09-2013, 02:55 PM
If its safe, its not blackmail.

Blackmail in essence is giving someone else the ability to destroy your life, theres no real way to make that safe, and if you did it wouldn't give the push you ask for.

I have wanted to find some way to make it work, but I think what he said is ultimately the answer. It's almost impossible to develop enough trust with someone, and then even if you somehow do develop that much trust them it still doesn't work because the danger is no longer there when you know they will never ruin your life.

One thing you could do would be to take faceless photos and the threat is that the master will post them on GetDare or some other blog or forum. That's pretty low risk since it does not connect to your real identity.

I would be interested to hear if anyone has had more success with a blackmail fetish, but I think it's pretty tough. It's either too safe to truly be blackmail or it's too risky that you will have damage to your life. The master may also get into questionable legal territory if s/he actually uses some of the material against you, even if it was "consensual".

LillianCabell
10-11-2013, 11:21 AM
I think what you are looking for isn't blackmails, but simple fears.

Fear
It is easy to instill fear. Something as simple as "If you don't do it, I will never talk to you again on getDare" can instill fear. He/She has to mean what he/she says. And knowing just how much is enough for you to learn the lesson of not doing it which lies pretty near the line of a relationship. It is about the fear of losing someone you like.

Offline/Long distance relationships works as well. Mailing of stuffs across to each other to create fear. Some things like mailing a package of sex toys for the opposite gender to your house and you can only return it after you finished what you are supposed to do. I will suggest you to do them ASAP because it is quite a handful if you are caught. Oh, the excitement. :P

Blackmails/Threats
Blackmailing/threats are paired strongly with control. The extremity of threat/fear in a blackmail however, is fully defined and uphold by the other party. You do not get to choose anything.

The irony is, most of us are susceptible to blackmails. We take photos during sex. We make amateur videos with our ex. We are constantly under the risk of blackmails. The ultimate question is: Are you giving the advantage for the blackmailers to blackmail you by offering consensual status?

In fact, it doesn't matter if it is consensual or not. Any information he/she holds about you can be used at any point of his/her life. Blackmail is after all about control - to control because it satisfies the blackmailer, simply for that and submissions to blackmails is a lifetime issue because you will be in control by the blackmailer for your entire life, unless he/she is content to let you go.

I believe it is only best to offer the blackmail option to someone who you will do anything to please him/her in any conditions. In other words, you are assigning full control of your body to them unconditionally. But what happens if things go wrong - He/She wants you to go for scarification because he/she likes it? Or even, getting a gender switch?

Though the examples may be a little too extreme, I am trying to say that there are many differences between humans. Just think of the small petty issues arising out with your partner. You are going to submit to all of them. Can you do it? What about the major issues concerning job, money, future? Are you going to submit to all of them too? There is little argument when one is blackmailed... after all.

I hope this helps. :)

MissMaria
10-11-2013, 11:47 AM
It is possible but as said before in this thread it is very difficult to do since a lot of trust needs to be put in the person and knowing who to trust is difficult (but not impossible) but can you really trust the people who say you can trust them, you don't know till you try, will it give you the experience you crave because if it douse not you could have a serious issue.

I would say it is best to think it all through before rushing to do it, there are a lot of good and useful help tips in this thread.

ashok
10-11-2013, 12:47 PM
I think what you are looking for isn't blackmails, but simple fears.

You are right, its more about fears, I realize this now, and well it looks much more workable now.