PDA

View Full Version : Getdare Prison.

fibi13
10-06-2013, 11:41 PM
Getdare prison

Iv'e had this idea for a while, i searched it and i don't think its been done before. take it down if you need.

Welcome to getdare prison. This is where all bad slaves go and anyone else who has been bad.

how to join?
its very simple just comment your name and what prisoner you are (can commit more than 1 crime, up to 4). Also add to your sig, " im a ___ in getdare prison. you don't have to but i would rather if you did.

Prisoners

spank dealer; spank dealers are people who have been giving out illegal spanks. how do we punish spank dealers? we give them a taste of there own medicine. likes, pain, spanking, messy, punishment, edging (possible more)

Anal addicts: anal addicts are addicted to sticking things up there ass. to teach them to stop, we order them to stick more up there ass!! this will teach them its a bad thing. likes, pain, anal, messy, hidden public, punishment, edging (once again possible more)

wedgie men/women: wedgie people give lots of wedgies, they do to any one any where. to punish wedgie men/women we give them lots of wedgies to show them what horror they have been giving to people. likes, pain, wedgie, messy, hidden public, punishment, edging( maybe more)

mentally crazy these people are crazy, they have done many many different times of crimes. we have to punish these people slightly differently. likes, bondage, pain, hidden public, punishment, edging (again maybe more)

Pussy women these women are addicted to playing with there pussy. to teach them now to they will recive puss, clit, and nipple torure.
likes, puss/clit/nipple torture, pain, hidden public, punishment, edging ( possible more)

sexual men these men are addicted to touching them self, to teach not to they will recive penis/ball/nipple torture. likes, penis/ball/nipple torture, pain, edging, hidden public, punishment, edging, ( maybe more)

solitary confinement these are the worst of the worst, they have done the worst crimes possible. this people will have much worse dares and punishments with pic/cam proof! ( if pic/cam is not a limit then proof can be given with any prisoner). likes, EVERYTHING!

there may be more later, feel free do pm me suggestions.

Guard info
guards are going to help give out dare/punishments to prisoners. guards will be responsible for 1-10 prisoners. if you want to be a guard pm me. im not sure if many people will join but ill start off with 4-8 guards, if lots of prisoners join ill ask for more guards. ill give prisoners to guards. later on there will be a head guard that can punish guards if they havent been doing there hob properly.

if anyone is intrested in being head guard you have to show that your committed

any prisonors not happy with there guards pm me and ill reassign you to another guard, maybe punish them. and ill take some prisoners aswell

(sorry for typos)

Real
10-06-2013, 11:53 PM
My name is James and i am a spank dealer.

Iawyn
10-06-2013, 11:58 PM
I would like to be mentally crazy and a pussy woman, please.

Funny, never thought I'd be asking for permission to enter a prison heh

Sexkittin
10-07-2013, 12:02 AM
I will be a pussy women and spank dealer

lucretius
10-07-2013, 12:32 AM
I will join in solitary confinement

fibi13
10-07-2013, 12:32 AM
sexkitten, the person whom will be giving your orders is, willing male

fibi13
10-07-2013, 12:34 AM
iawyn and real the person that will be giving you dare is foreverhorny

fibi13
10-07-2013, 12:36 AM
lucretius ill take you

BTW: im looking for a committed head guard, if your of for longer than 2 days without telling me before then you might lose your job. i need someone who will be on nearly everyday

Dareplayer
10-07-2013, 01:10 AM
I would like to be mentally crazy here.

JJMORGIE
10-07-2013, 01:18 AM
Crimes:
Sexual man
Solitary confinement
Wedgie man

fibi13
10-07-2013, 01:31 AM
Crimes:
Sexual man
Solitary confinement
Wedgie man

you will go with, will willing man
I would like to be mentally crazy here.

your with forever honey

we need more guards.

fibi13
10-07-2013, 02:39 AM
We really need more guards

Mordimer
10-07-2013, 02:58 AM
My crimes:

Mental crazy
Sexual man

fibi13
10-07-2013, 03:03 AM
My crimes:

Mental crazy
Sexual man

Right now there is only me to guard, 1 quit and my other guard seems to joy be online at all today. So all prisoners go to the chat room, the dare chat one. See you there :D

But I really need guards

yorkboy
10-07-2013, 03:19 AM
Sure, throw me in. I'm not a guard though fortunately, sorry :D

I've been imprisoned as I'm mentally crazy.

fibi13
10-07-2013, 03:27 AM
Sure, throw me in. I'm not a guard though fortunately, sorry :D

I've been imprisoned as I'm mentally crazy.

That's ok how ever intill we have more guards you won't get many dares, if I'm not online then that will cause a problem. But come to the chat room.

I'm done for the night, we need more guards really bad. I'm the only one and I can't neon that much.

messyjeans
10-07-2013, 06:32 AM
Ill join as a temporary guard for Anal Addicts only; that is really the only place I see myself coming up with great dares. Im usually on at least once a day, usually a lot more. If all the Anal Addicts PM me with things they "wouldn't want to happen" in prison; I can specifically tailor the dares to you. What I meant above is basically send me your fantasy for anal things. I only will tend to 5 Anal Addicts and those 5 must write in their signature, "getDare Prison Anal Addict - AAMJ" in big brown font. Ill consider doing some for wedgie lovers too after I see how this works.

Real
10-07-2013, 09:05 AM
I will like to join as anal addicts.

Monos24
10-07-2013, 09:10 AM
Hi I am Monos and I would like to join as mentally crazy prisoner. Waiting to get assigned to a guard.

JJMORGIE
10-07-2013, 11:59 AM
you will go with, will willing man

your with forever honey

we need more guards.

Who is 'willing man'

sweetcindy
10-07-2013, 12:32 PM
my name is Cindy and i'm a mentally crazy who resides in solitary confinment most of the time.

cuffedboy
10-07-2013, 12:48 PM
I'm cuffedboy, mentally crazy and solitary confinement :-)

Sissy_Slut
10-07-2013, 01:13 PM
Im a wedgie man, sexual man and a solitary confinement in getdare prision.

nyrikkii
10-07-2013, 07:34 PM
I'll join as anal addict

jakeisinterested
10-07-2013, 07:55 PM
My name's Jake I'm a Sexual Man

Connor.smith
10-07-2013, 08:20 PM
I'll be a wedgie man.

fibi13
10-08-2013, 03:00 AM
Ill join as a temporary guard for Anal Addicts only; that is really the only place I see myself coming up with great dares. Im usually on at least once a day, usually a lot more. If all the Anal Addicts PM me with things they "wouldn't want to happen" in prison; I can specifically tailor the dares to you. What I meant above is basically send me your fantasy for anal things. I only will tend to 5 Anal Addicts and those 5 must write in their signature, "getDare Prison Anal Addict - AAMJ" in big brown font. Ill consider doing some for wedgie lovers too after I see how this works.
Alright ill pm your you clients

I will like to join as anal addicts.
Your with messyjeans
Hi I am Monos and I would like to join as mentally crazy prisoner. Waiting to get assigned to a guard.
.... Your with me
Who is 'willing man'
Intill I get more guard you will have to be with me
my name is Cindy and i'm a mentally crazy who resides in solitary confinment most of the time.
You will be with me too, once again intill there is more guards
I'm cuffedboy, mentally crazy and solitary confinement :-)
Your with me..... As well
Im a wedgie man, sexual man and a solitary confinement in getdare prision.
I really need more guards... Your with me
My name's Jake I'm a Sexual Man
When I get one more guard half will go with him/her, but for now I suppose your with me
I'll be a wedgie man.
You might be with messy Jeanne's but, if not me.

I really really need more guards,please guys. Make sure to check this cuz only pm guards

fibi13
10-08-2013, 03:31 AM
I'm done for the night, I'll try really hard to get more guards so there will be a constant not flow dares and tasks.

I can't accept any more prisoners till there is a lest one more guard. But still put your name down and I'll give you a guard ASAP

Devil princess
10-08-2013, 03:43 AM
i am devil and i am a spank dealer and wedgie woman

kira56
10-08-2013, 07:35 AM
my name is kira, i am mentally crazy and a pussy women, please punish me, and i am also anal addict too

messyjeans
10-08-2013, 07:56 AM
Currently my Anal Addicts are; Real, nyrikkii, Kira56.

Currently my WedgieMen/Women are; Connor.Smith.

Again, if you are one of my anal addicts or wedgie men/women please pm me your loves and likes. Id prefer to let others see my tasks for you so unless you tell me otherwise the whole prison will know about them.Expect tasks later tonight; there are other things in the prison that need my attention.

kira56
10-08-2013, 09:04 AM
r u still around miss

messyjeans
10-08-2013, 09:05 AM
For my Anal Addicts first...

Kira56 I want you to find some slightly ripe bananas, there should be some In the cafeteria. Make sure that they are just hard enough to slide into your ass. Take 1 banana, peel it and break it into three pieces, take those pieces and spit on them. Take your slimy banana pieces and shove them all the way into that little butt of yours, try sticking your finger in to break them up a bit. Take the second banana, keeping it whole, peel it and fuck your mushy banana butthole with it. After a few minutes of fucking your hole take your butt plug and plug that hole of yours. Take the other banana and suck on it like a penis, slow and sexually up and down. After ten minutes take your butt plug out and fuck your ass again with the whole banana. This time stuff the banana all the way in and put your butt plug in after. You are to stay filled with bananas and plugged for the next half hour. After half an hour is up you may clean yourself out and cum all over.

Real I need you to gather some cum over the next two days, masturbate for the next two days into a empty water bottle, try and masturbate at least 2x a day if not more. Put it in the freezer to keep it from drying. After you have gained two days worth of cum I want you to unfreeze the cum just enough so its still a little cold. Take the open bottle and put the mouth of it directly pushed on your anus. After a while the cum should start to ooze into your ass. Once you have most of it in there I want you to roll on your back and let the cum travel deep inside you. Coating your inside in cool cum; now take your butt plug and sit on it. For the next 15 minutes I want you to think about the cold cum and butt plug in your ass. No touching yourself, just think about it. After the time is up you may masturbate and cum but make sure you cum into the same bottle. When you take your butt plug out make sure you save any extra cum that leaks out. If none comes out then you did the first part correctly and you still have a nice creamy inside. If you do have some leak out after, its just more that will have to go in next time!

For my wedgieman...

Connor.smith I need to you get yourself a handful of toothpaste, spread it around your hand in a thick even coat. Take your hand and grab your balls hard with it, completely cover your balls and cock in toothpaste. Now I want you to give yourself a huge wedgie, crushing those balls in the front and holding tightly on your ass. When you are at the point of cumming, stick your hand into the front of your pants and catch all the cum. Open the back of your pants and let it run down towards your ass. Pull it tight again and give yourself a cum wedgie for the next 15 minutes. Clean up as necessary when done or roll a dice to see if the showers are working. Even they work, odd they're broken and you'll need to stay in a cum wedgie with toothpaste on your cock and balls for another hour.

kira56
10-08-2013, 09:15 AM
thanks for the bannana idea i really liked it miss

slave67
10-08-2013, 10:01 AM
can i join as a sexual men prisoner

fibi13
10-11-2013, 03:34 AM
If anyone wants I take my position as the leader as the prison, just comment that your are. I quit bye, don't have time for this.

Simi
10-11-2013, 04:27 AM
If no one else wants to i will take over, up to you guys if i just start from here or if i begin a new thread so any changes i make are more visible

Bj-search fun
10-11-2013, 04:54 AM
i will join as an solitary confinement

Monos24
10-11-2013, 05:18 AM
The guard which I was assigned quit, soo im looking for new guard.

As I mentioned before I would like to join as mentally crazy prisoner. Hoping to get new guard soon.

slaveboy32
10-11-2013, 06:29 AM
I will join as an anal addict prisoner
Who is my guard?

fofinho1234
10-11-2013, 06:36 AM
i am fofinho and i am a spank dealer
who is my guard :D

master timo
10-11-2013, 06:41 AM
I see a prison full and no gaurds so im in as a guard
place me any were

jeremy.asstrack
10-11-2013, 06:52 AM
I will join as an anal addict!

Mrslutman
10-11-2013, 01:26 PM
I'm joining as a sexual men type prisoner.

KiaraSub
10-11-2013, 02:04 PM
I would like to join as a mentally crazy prisoner.

Adja
10-11-2013, 02:13 PM
I will join as sexual man

Maleslutt
10-11-2013, 02:57 PM
my name is dan and im a solitary confinement

Connor.smith
10-12-2013, 10:14 PM
I did the wedgie task and it was terrible the showers didn't work felt like 5 hours waiting.

kay878
10-12-2013, 10:36 PM
I am Kay and I am in prison for wedging people illegally. They put me with the wedgie men and woman.

Paranoid
10-13-2013, 06:31 AM
I've been put behind bars since today for being caught as an anal addict. I guess messyjeans will be my guard.

wallace
10-13-2013, 07:07 AM
I'am in
my crime are :

Spank dealer
Mentaly crasy
Sexual men
Solitary confinement

I wait for my guard.

cuffedboy
10-17-2013, 04:37 PM
I'm guessing this thread has kind of died?

blondebitch
10-18-2013, 03:12 PM
I am in as a pussy woman

Lord James
10-18-2013, 03:31 PM
My name is James, and I am in solitary confinement

Nerdwedgie
10-18-2013, 04:00 PM
My name is maddie and I am in here for
Pussy addict
Wedgie woman

slavegirl2000
10-18-2013, 04:04 PM
My name is stephanie and I am a pussy women

wedgieboy777
10-26-2013, 09:45 AM
I'm a wedgie man

Dare master/slave
10-26-2013, 09:52 AM
I'll join as a Wedgie man

aimee b
10-26-2013, 09:57 AM
my name is aimee.
I don't know why i'm here but I've been told i'm mentally crazy.

Ech1994
10-26-2013, 10:23 AM
This sounds pretty interesting so I'll try this out as a sexual man

aimee's owner
10-28-2013, 08:32 AM
I will join as a guard if the prison is still open.
Would prefer female prisoners if possible.

smalldickbound
10-28-2013, 08:37 AM
I'll join as:
Anal addicts
mentally crazy
sexual men

SlutBrain
11-24-2013, 05:45 PM
I'm in as an anal addict

Secret
04-02-2014, 07:54 PM
Convicted as a anal and wedgie person :p

sklave_t1
04-02-2014, 08:05 PM
hello, im mentally crazy and a sexual man

Footslaves
04-02-2014, 08:06 PM
I'm a sexual man in prison

thisgirllovesyou
04-02-2014, 08:43 PM
I'll join as a wedgie woman! C:

Someone0000
12-25-2014, 11:10 PM
I would like to join as mentally crazy, and solitary confinement, please!

jong
12-26-2014, 10:25 AM
I like to join as an anal addict

shadow575
12-26-2014, 01:52 PM
Anal addicts and sexual men

Dicedares
12-27-2014, 01:44 AM
I am connor and I am anal addict

ExperimentalSlut
12-27-2014, 01:49 AM
I'm a pussy woman

Gapingwhore
12-27-2014, 12:45 PM
I will join in solitary confinement.

BDSMslave18
12-27-2014, 12:57 PM
I'm codey and I am in solitary confinement. I am also in chasity for a date. Cat touch private or ass directly

Male-slut
01-02-2015, 06:00 PM
Im an anal addict in getdare prison

puppyluff
01-02-2015, 07:37 PM
CRIMES

spank dealer
wedgie men/women
mentally crazy
Pussy women

LizzieBell
01-02-2015, 07:42 PM
I am Mentally Crazy

nude.for.life
01-02-2015, 10:48 PM
My name is nude.for.life and I'm a wedgie man!

Mystic_Elf
01-03-2015, 03:57 AM
Ill be a guard if still looking

would prefer female prisoners tho

worthlessfaggot
01-18-2015, 11:14 PM
i am a solitary confinement on getdare prison

Ryuushi
01-18-2015, 11:21 PM
I'll Join as 'Mentally Crazy', 'Wedgie Man', and 'Sexual Man'

Subtomistress19
01-19-2015, 12:48 AM
I am an anal addict

Danica
01-19-2015, 01:11 AM
I will be a prisoner to who ever wants to imprison me. PM I you want to be my jailor.

IVIisty
01-19-2015, 05:14 AM
Crime
Pussy women

Widdle Slut
01-19-2015, 07:03 AM
Im taylor im a anal addict and pussy women

Jerms502
01-19-2015, 07:20 AM
I am James and I am solitary confinement

marlinsfan123
01-19-2015, 08:04 AM
I am a spank dealer

js_2912
01-27-2015, 01:52 PM
I am a prisoner and i'm here for anal addiction, mentally crazy, sexual men and solitary confinement. i've been a bad boy, need punishing.

RyzaSlaveBoi
01-27-2015, 02:00 PM
Getdare prison

Iv'e had this idea for a while, i searched it and i don't think its been done before. take it down if you need.

Welcome to getdare prison. This is where all bad slaves go and anyone else who has been bad.

how to join?
its very simple just comment your name and what prisoner you are (can commit more than 1 crime, up to 4). Also add to your sig, " im a ___ in getdare prison. you don't have to but i would rather if you did.

Prisoners

spank dealer; spank dealers are people who have been giving out illegal spanks. how do we punish spank dealers? we give them a taste of there own medicine. likes, pain, spanking, messy, punishment, edging (possible more)

Anal addicts: anal addicts are addicted to sticking things up there ass. to teach them to stop, we order them to stick more up there ass!! this will teach them its a bad thing. likes, pain, anal, messy, hidden public, punishment, edging (once again possible more)

wedgie men/women: wedgie people give lots of wedgies, they do to any one any where. to punish wedgie men/women we give them lots of wedgies to show them what horror they have been giving to people. likes, pain, wedgie, messy, hidden public, punishment, edging( maybe more)

mentally crazy these people are crazy, they have done many many different times of crimes. we have to punish these people slightly differently. likes, bondage, pain, hidden public, punishment, edging (again maybe more)

Pussy women these women are addicted to playing with there pussy. to teach them now to they will recive puss, clit, and nipple torure.
likes, puss/clit/nipple torture, pain, hidden public, punishment, edging ( possible more)

sexual men these men are addicted to touching them self, to teach not to they will recive penis/ball/nipple torture. likes, penis/ball/nipple torture, pain, edging, hidden public, punishment, edging, ( maybe more)

solitary confinement these are the worst of the worst, they have done the worst crimes possible. this people will have much worse dares and punishments with pic/cam proof! ( if pic/cam is not a limit then proof can be given with any prisoner). likes, EVERYTHING!

Guard info
guards are going to help give out dare/punishments to prisoners. guards will be responsible for 1-10 prisoners. if you want to be a guard pm me. im not sure if many people will join but ill start off with 4-8 guards, if lots of prisoners join ill ask for more guards. ill give prisoners to guards. later on there will be a head guard that can punish guards if they havent been doing there hob properly.

any prisonors not happy with there guards pm me and ill reassign you to another guard, maybe punish them. and ill take some prisoners aswell

(sorry for typos)

I'm ryan and my crime was mentally crazy (limit no public), wedgie man

Lotte
01-28-2015, 09:41 AM
Im Lotte and Im a mentally crazy pussy woman...

ftm whore
01-30-2015, 07:04 PM
i am Solitary Confinement

Iwanttobeaslave111
01-30-2015, 07:09 PM
Count me in. I'm a wedgie man.

mrskine30
01-30-2015, 07:50 PM
I am an anal addict

lilith_100
02-02-2015, 12:12 PM
I am a spank dealer

Splinter89
02-05-2015, 06:27 AM
Consider me a spank dealer

Lora562
02-06-2015, 04:32 AM
I am lora. I am in 3 prisons - spank dealer, mentally crazy and pussy women.

slavechick46
02-06-2015, 02:10 PM
I am a pussy women

ferrari909
02-06-2015, 02:13 PM
i think this is dead? if not im a wedgie prisoner

BiPenguins
02-07-2015, 01:39 AM
My name is bipenguins and im a getdare wedgie men sexual men and spank dealr prisoner

i'madirtydirtyslut
02-07-2015, 06:50 AM
I'm a pussy women and solitary confident also i'm a bisexual who prefers getting fucked in public

switch-dude
02-08-2015, 02:21 AM
I'm a sexual man and anal addict I can also provide pics in soem cases.

womenizer
02-08-2015, 02:28 AM
I am solitary confinement. I know I'm terrible, aren't I?

Friedpizza
02-08-2015, 02:37 PM
I'm in as a spank dealer, a sexual man and solitary confinement

Limits: illegal, anal, family/friends, permanent

soundlyspanked1993
02-17-2015, 05:47 PM
I'm Kat and I'm a spank dealer, Wedgie Woman, and mentally crazy

iloveselenag
02-24-2015, 10:50 PM
My name is Isabella and I'm in for pussy woman and mentally crazy

Drockett
02-24-2015, 11:39 PM
I am a male in solitary confinement

ImmaCat
02-25-2015, 03:32 PM
I am a wedgie women and a spank dealer.

Ankita
03-02-2015, 04:19 AM
I would like to join as pussy women

humili8me
03-02-2015, 04:22 AM
I am a male in solitary confinement.

slutlikelilycarter
03-03-2015, 01:33 AM
I would like to join as pussy women

I'm an anal addict!!

Titbrain
03-03-2015, 07:01 AM
Anal adict and solitary confinement. Please

asubmissivesneeds
03-03-2015, 07:10 AM
I am asubmissivesneeds. And I would like to be a pussy women

misbon
03-03-2015, 08:35 AM
I am sexual men.

disluckyangel07
03-04-2015, 11:13 AM
Getdare prison

how to join?

Prisoners

Guard info

(sorry for typos)

Spank dealer

** no pics will be submitted and no videos
***ass only
****no messy

zoeytheprincess
03-04-2015, 10:56 PM
I will join as a

spank dealer
Anal addict
wedgie woman
mentally crazy

Demon girl
03-05-2015, 11:48 AM
Ruby
Spank Dealer
I want to be mentally crazy as well but public is a limit, so if we could take that out I would do it, or at least add bondage to spank dealer for me please. :)

steve2666
03-23-2015, 03:37 PM
I will join as a mentally crazy spank dealer

lred02
03-23-2015, 03:40 PM
Mentally crazy pussy Woman :D

LDCII
03-23-2015, 03:59 PM
I'll be a guard.

justtheproduckt
03-26-2015, 01:50 PM
i'm a 18 year old in solitary confinement

Invisable
04-05-2015, 11:31 PM
I'm a spank dealer and a pussy woman

Bdsmmsdb
04-06-2015, 11:00 AM
I am a sexual man and I am mentally crazy, my name is bdsmmsdb

Superrisky
04-06-2015, 11:22 AM
spank dealer, wedgie man, and mentally crazy
my name is Superrisky

SlideToUnlock
04-07-2015, 04:34 PM
I am Alex and I am a Anal addicted

foxkenzie
04-07-2015, 10:13 PM
My name is Kenzie and I'm a pussy woman

Acebase
04-07-2015, 10:37 PM
I'm a mentally crazy, pussy bitch

Someone0000
04-26-2015, 08:16 PM
I'm in as mentally crazy and a pussy woman please.

Lyriellyn
04-28-2015, 08:29 PM
Lyriellyn, I'm in as spank dealer, mentally crazy, and solitary confinement

sufiaimran
05-06-2015, 12:46 PM
I am aleeha and i will be a pussy women

maverty254
05-06-2015, 01:03 PM
Il join as a prisoner
Crimes: Sexual man, Mentally crazy

AngelofDarkness
05-09-2015, 01:23 PM
Joinign as a sexual man.

rugbyplayer
05-12-2015, 02:44 PM
Jake: spank dealer

firecracker
05-14-2015, 06:42 PM
I'll be a pussy women

exposemenaked
05-14-2015, 09:57 PM
I am in solitary confinement:

marlinsfan123
05-15-2015, 10:43 AM
I will be a spank dealer,, punish me.

demonslave
05-15-2015, 12:51 PM
want to be in as a spanking dealer

ricks
05-15-2015, 01:47 PM
ill be anal addict use my hole !:)

ScaredBMD
05-16-2015, 04:42 AM
I'd like to join in solitary confinement

Aldog57
05-18-2015, 05:18 PM
I'm a solitary confinement in getdare prison

Superman 0106
05-26-2015, 07:12 AM
I will be anal addict

Kittey
05-26-2015, 07:11 PM
My name is Katelynn I would like to join as a Mentaly crazy, Wedgie woman, and Pussy woman.

manu12345
05-27-2015, 06:35 AM
I'm an Anal addict......

schwansexy
05-27-2015, 09:10 AM
I am in. I join as a spank dealer and mentally crazy

Slavemia
05-27-2015, 12:33 PM
I will join as a spank dealer

lad1
05-27-2015, 12:37 PM
I would like to join as mentally crazy

dirtybill
05-27-2015, 01:00 PM
my name is Sam and I am spank dealer ,mentally crazy

Angeld
05-27-2015, 01:41 PM
Crimes:

Mentally crazy
Pussy woman

nopics-slavegirl
05-27-2015, 01:55 PM
mentally crazy, pussy woman, wedgie woman, anal addict

Eden_Slut
05-27-2015, 02:11 PM
My name is Eden
I am a Sexual Men and a Menatally Crazy kind prisoner is Getdare Prison

I ask the manager to please assign me to a female guard if possible :)

bramvd123
05-27-2015, 03:48 PM
I'm bramvd123, i am a spank dealer and mentally crazy.

Emile.ghorra
06-09-2015, 12:52 AM
I am a prisoner for solitary confinement

DeadGayFabulous
05-13-2016, 09:44 PM
I am LJ I am in prison for being a wedgie woman

Rtslave
05-13-2016, 11:16 PM
Ross I'm a sexual men prisoner

MamonasAssassinas
05-14-2016, 03:00 PM
Name: MamonasAssassinas
Crime: Wedgie man

sexy_steve4
05-14-2016, 04:13 PM
I'm in solitary confinement!

Jactang
05-14-2016, 04:34 PM
im JacobReeses (kik) and im in solitary confinement

Ms. Fantasy
05-14-2016, 04:39 PM
My mistress would like me to post on here.

I am a mentally crazy and a pussy woman.

WedgieSissyVanessa
05-14-2016, 05:16 PM
I'm a prisoner. I'm a wedgie man and I'm mentally crazy

Kim-pokemaster36

BexxieSaysRawr
05-15-2016, 05:03 PM
I am an anal addict. Please cure me

Laneece
05-15-2016, 06:01 PM
I'm Laneece and I'm in as a Pussy women, and mentally crazy

jameswindsor
05-16-2016, 05:10 AM
I'd like to play.

Kik: pervlens
Prisoner: anal addict / sexual man

WhatLisaWants
05-16-2016, 12:02 PM
I'm a bad spank dealer in the get dare prison.

boredgirl123
05-16-2016, 12:10 PM
I am a pussy woman

Iwannabeamongoose
05-16-2016, 09:27 PM
I'll join as a pussy woman

Areii
05-21-2016, 07:57 AM
I need to be put in solitary confinement

dirtybill
05-21-2016, 03:07 PM
I would like to be mentally crazy and a spank dealer

SpankKitten
06-01-2016, 10:12 PM
I'm a spank dealer in getdare prison

kraudex
06-02-2016, 10:43 PM
I will join in solitary confinement.

Gayboy0021
06-03-2016, 07:14 AM
I will join as solitary confinement

Goldylock
06-26-2016, 01:38 PM
My name is Rebecca and I'm imprisoned for being a mentally crazy pussy woman.

PrivateMaster208
06-29-2016, 06:21 PM
I'm a pussy woman in get dare prison

Lookin4sin
06-29-2016, 06:31 PM
I could join as a guard if neccessary. If this is still goin on

channey
07-26-2016, 01:23 PM
i will be a Pussy women

plz_use_me
01-02-2017, 07:22 PM
i am a sexual man

the_diapered_nerd
01-02-2017, 08:19 PM
i would like to be mentaly crazy

Slutylisa
01-02-2017, 08:23 PM
I'm Lisa and I'm a pussy woman in getdare prison

Justhetip
01-03-2017, 12:06 AM
I'm a mentally crazy sexual man....

Tills
01-03-2017, 03:52 AM
PM me dares

Likes: nipple/clit torture, anal, pain, pee, dares, being controlled

Dislikes/limits: permeant, public, cam/pic, family

anshi
01-17-2017, 02:18 PM
I m mentally crazy

stevie369
01-17-2017, 03:11 PM
I'm Josh and I'm in solitary confinement in Getdare prison

Rwalaer
01-26-2017, 08:29 AM
I would like to be mentally crazy please

lthrnbondage
01-26-2017, 08:40 AM
My name is Andy and I'm mentally crazy

krisaylas
01-26-2017, 06:15 PM
My name is Ash, and I'd like to be an anal addict and a wedgie man.

stevie369
01-26-2017, 06:29 PM
I'm Stevie369 and I'm in solitary confinement

nipple slave
01-26-2017, 07:33 PM
If this is still happening I would like to join.

My crimes:
Mentally crazy
Sexual man

Lissie
02-20-2017, 10:36 AM
I'm Lissie and Iam a pussy woman

scallywag100
02-20-2017, 12:32 PM
Pussy woman, spank dealer and wedgie are my crimes.

SissyRayRay1981
02-20-2017, 07:35 PM
im Mentally Crazy im the Famous Sexy Stiletto Robber in for dressing as a sexy girl in 6 inch heels Robbing jewellery stores.

justleaveit
02-20-2017, 07:39 PM
my name is ella n i am a pussy women

charlesc98
02-21-2017, 09:12 AM
I will be a sexual man

MeerkatMad
02-21-2017, 12:04 PM
my name is chelsea and i am mentally crazy wedgie women spank dealer and a pussy dealer looking for a guard

Petra
02-22-2017, 10:17 AM
Hi my name is Petra and I'm a spank dealing, wedgie, pussy woman who needs to be punished.

slutboy555
02-22-2017, 10:28 AM
Im James, I am a sexual man who needs to be punished

Sloss
02-25-2017, 05:19 PM
I have committed: wedgie man

HexaNae3
02-25-2017, 05:31 PM
My name is Violet and I'd be an anal addict and pussy woman.

Can't wait, never thought I'd be asking to go to prison.

Sakuraskittles
03-13-2017, 08:10 AM
(Can't work out if this is still happening....)
Mentally crazy pussy woman here

Bonsai
03-13-2017, 08:17 AM
I would like to be mentally crazy.

Angelica.156
03-13-2017, 08:56 PM
I will be pussy woman and spank dealer

JAlexander
03-13-2017, 09:26 PM
My name is John, and I am an anal addict, mentally crazy, and worthy of solitary confinement.

------------------
Male, 20yo, USA
Slave - No Limits
Kik: jralexander195

Bananas22
03-13-2017, 09:52 PM
Anal addict's the name and dildos are my game.;)

Xxy
03-13-2017, 10:12 PM
Sexual man. I have jacked off everyday for a very long time.

coolstuff
03-14-2017, 09:31 AM
anal addict and spank dealer

Amelia98
05-01-2017, 11:32 PM
I'm Amelia and I'm a prisoner in solitary confinament

kaladinxxx
06-10-2018, 11:15 AM
W-wwhy are there bars on the windows, and the floor is so soft. Why am I hugging myself??

I'll check myself in as a crazy person who's also in solitary confinement

Maplebaconx
06-11-2018, 01:53 PM
I want to join as a wedgie man and mental crazy
My name is maple

Submissiveslave123
03-20-2019, 09:03 PM
I’ll be mentally crazy.

Switchboy42
03-20-2019, 11:26 PM
I will be a spank dealer

ShamelessSlut
03-20-2019, 11:39 PM
My name is Stacy and i think I need to be in solitary confinement.

darkblue
03-25-2019, 02:17 PM
I'm an anally addicted sex man, call me Mike.

Astoria
04-01-2019, 05:15 PM
My name is astoria and i am a pussy woman.

Menticax
04-01-2019, 10:40 PM
pussy woman here

Westcoastman
04-01-2019, 11:41 PM
My name is westy and I am a spank dealer

blasie231
04-01-2019, 11:56 PM
Solitary confinement here . Kiks I. Sig

kamita721
04-02-2019, 07:56 PM
It looks like the original organizer is no longer active, but seeing as there seems to be interest, I will try reviving it.

People who I currently consider potentially active are:

Submissiveslave123 - mentally crazy
Switchboy42 - spank dealer
ShamelessSlut (Stacy) - solitary confinement
darkblue (Mike) - annal addict, sexual men
Astoria - pussy woman
Menticax - pussy woman
Westcoastman (westy) - spank dealer
blasie231 - solitary confinement

I'll be pruning this aggressively, so be sure to actually respond if you want to participate (new entrants also welcome, as are extra guards).

Now then, it seems the inmates have been running the assylum for too long around here and need to be put back in their place:

Submissiveslave123:
Some one will be with you shortly. Why don't you have a seat while you wait. (Tie your feet and chest to a chair for the next 30 minutes

Switchboy42:
Why, the guards here must have been really negligent in their duties, I can't see any red in your ass at all. Have 100 spanks to each ass cheek with your bare hand

westy:
Why, the guards here must have been really negligent in their duties, I can't see any red in your ass at all. Have 100 spanks to each ass cheek with your bare hand

Mike:
50 thrusts with a dildo. No touching your cock

Astoria:
50 spanks spread between your pussy and nipples

Menticax:
50 spanks spread between your pussy and nipples

Stacy:

Who let you out of your cell? You should know better then to be wandering around on your own. If you get caught in another inmates cell, you may have to take their punishment as well. (Go through all of the other inmates in this post in order and role a dice for each. 4,5 or 6 and you do their dare). No peaking at the ones you aren't doing.

blasie231, if you are reading this, start over from the beginning

blasie231:

Who let you out of your cell? You should know better then to be wandering around on your own. If you get caught in another inmates cell, you may have to take their punishment as well. (Go through all of the other inmates in this post in order and role a dice for each. 4,5 or 6 and you do their dare). No peaking at the ones you aren't doing.

Stacy, if you are reading this, start over from the beginning

Westcoastman
04-02-2019, 08:13 PM
I was caught red handed, or should I say red assed. I have been thoroughly spanked and punished.

Potterhead
04-02-2019, 09:22 PM
Hi im potterhead. Im a spank dealer and also a wedgie man oops

Menticax
04-02-2019, 10:04 PM
ah the guards caught me! Hopefully they don't find out I'm also a wedgie dealer

Submissiveslave123
04-02-2019, 10:16 PM
Thanks. I’ll be sure to do that soon.

darkblue
04-02-2019, 11:42 PM
Thank you kamita,
I know where I belong and will do this as soon as possible.

Switchboy42
04-04-2019, 03:20 AM
I was caught and had to take my punishment. Luckily the guards didn't know that I became an anal addict too, while they were away...

nordim
04-04-2019, 07:55 AM
I'm here as a spank dealer and sexual man!!! I'm ready to be punished!

Butterfly's Prisoner
04-04-2019, 09:50 AM
Hi, I'm Pío and I'm here to be punished as an anal addict, mentally crazy person and sexual man.

kamita721
04-04-2019, 10:01 PM
I was caught red handed, or should I say red assed. I have been thoroughly spanked and punished.

A wonderful example for the rest of you prisoners. Don't let that ass get too comfy though. If we weren't so short staffed, I'd be scheduling another session for you already.

Hi im potterhead. Im a spank dealer and also a wedgie man oops

Welcome to your new home Potterhead. Get settled in and start with 100 spanks to each ass cheek.

ah the guards caught me! Hopefully they don't find out I'm also a wedgie dealer

*Checks notes*. Nope, nothing in your file about wedgies. Anyone want to file a complaint?

Thanks. I’ll be sure to do that soon.

Thank you kamita,
I know where I belong and will do this as soon as possible.

I was caught and had to take my punishment. Luckily the guards didn't know that I became an anal addict too, while they were away...
*Checks notes*. Nothing yet. I'll tell the guards to keep an eye out for you.

I'm here as a spank dealer and sexual man!!! I'm ready to be punished!

Welcome. Start out with 100 spanks to each ass cheek.

Hi, I'm Pío and I'm here to be punished as an anal addict, mentally crazy person and sexual man.

Welcome. Keep a moderately sized buttplug in for an hour while we work out your paperwork.

All,
Seeing as there is interest in this I am planning on starting a restarting this as a new thread. In addition to not piggybacking on a long dead thread, I would like to make some minor changes to encourage more RP.

Also, Yuma will be joining as a guard, so everyone be on their best behaviour.

Potterhead
04-04-2019, 10:06 PM
That wasnt bad at all, i just might survive this jail time

Simi
04-06-2019, 06:24 AM
All,
Seeing as there is interest in this I am planning on starting a restarting this as a new thread. In addition to not piggybacking on a long dead thread, I would like to make some minor changes to encourage more RP.

Also, Yuma will be joining as a guard, so everyone be on their best behaviour.

It would be good to see a revised version for this RP thread, wish you the best of luck with it. Depending on how you set it up i may try and assist with it.

kamita721
04-06-2019, 07:00 PM
New thread is up:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=3621889#post3621889

Please re-apply there if you are still interested.