PDA

View Full Version : 18F ask me anything/dare me most things ;)

sexxxymia94
10-06-2013, 08:09 AM
Hey guys! So as you can see my profile is brand new...I broke up with my bf like a week and a half ago and am just getting over the flu, and only have this month left before I turn 19 so I wanted to have some fun to get my mind off things. I love humiliation and being/feeling exposed and made to do things...I know I don't have much of a profile yet and as of now pics and vids and audio are still limits, trying to decide how exposed to the web I wanna feel, but I'll let you know if that changes. My ex and the one before (the only two really) were both super vanilla and the kinkiest we ever got was a threesome, which is not really kinky for me lol. I'll answer anything you ask and I'm still figuring out my limits but will try to do all that's dared of me as well!

Hiddenuser
10-06-2013, 08:18 AM
Edge 19 times a day untill your birthday. No cumming.

On your birthday, you have to call your ex and then you can cum when you're on the phone with him. If you chicken out, wait another week.

sexxxymia94
10-06-2013, 08:21 AM
Edge 19 times a day untill your birthday. No cumming.

On your birthday, you have to call your ex and then you can cum when you're on the phone with him. If you chicken out, wait another week.

that's a lot of edging lol...I guess I can definitely try! Do I get to cum at the end of each day?

Shaun C
10-06-2013, 08:21 AM
I think the no cumming bit means no cumming :P

Well, at least until your birthday...

Hiddenuser
10-06-2013, 08:27 AM
that's a lot of edging lol...I guess I can definitely try! Do I get to cum at the end of each day?

Nope, only on your birthday if you're on the phone with your ex. Otherwise, a week after your birthday.

sexxxymia94
10-06-2013, 08:28 AM
Nope, only on your birthday if your on the phone with your ex. Otherwise, a week after your birthday.

:-/ fair enough, I can definitely do my best. My birthday's on the 30th, so that's a long time and a lot of edging. i don't think i've gone more than like two days without cumming in a long time.

Hiddenuser
10-06-2013, 08:30 AM
:-/ fair enough, I can definitely do my best. My birthday's on the 30th, so that's a long time and a lot of edging. i don't think i've gone more than like two days without cumming in a long time.

A penalty system can be introduced, what do you dislike?

sexxxymia94
10-06-2013, 08:34 AM
A penalty system can be introduced, what do you dislike?

I'm not super crazy about pain. Same with anal, I've never had anything bigger than a finger back there, and I wasn't crazy about the way it felt but it's not a limit or anything...haha I dislike not being able to cum? :p

garder80
10-06-2013, 08:35 AM
write your likes, dislikes and limits in your profile.

What kind of sextoys do you have?

What is your favorite sexual fantasy?

Hiddenuser
10-06-2013, 08:37 AM

Also, do you have the ability to buy some?

sexxxymia94
10-06-2013, 08:43 AM

I'll do so after I answer these!

I have a vibrator that's insertable and teal but not waterproof, about 6 inches probably? Maybe an inch diameter? And for another dare, I have clothespins, idk if they count. But that's it.

Someone asked me that in a PM so I can copy here, if that's okay:
"Idk what in particular my nastiest one would be....one that I have a lot is being somewhere kinda public, like a bar or something, and being made to strip naked for someone who would inspect my body completely. Feel my tits and my nipples and check how tight my ass and pussy are and how far down I can take his fingers in my mouth and whether or not I'm wet and shaved properly, and depending on what he thinks of me determines how roughly I get used and taken, still at the bar, and by multiple guys...they'd still be clothed and they'd push me back on a table and take any holes they wanted and cum or piss all over me and inside me if they felt like it, and when I've been used by everyone as much as they wanted, I try to get my clothes back, but someone's altered them. maybe cut my jeans so short that the sides of my pussy and most of my ass are showing, and my shirt is cut low and doesn't cover the bottom of my tits, and my bra and panties are gone, and I'd have to get home like that, looking completely fucked and destroyed and covered in cum with makeup running down my face in these really slutty clothes."

sexxxymia94
10-06-2013, 08:48 AM
Also, do you have the ability to buy some?

If they're very cheap and depending on what they are, I don't have a lot of money.

sexxxymia94
10-06-2013, 08:49 AM

I could only fit like 150 words in my profile (maybe doing it wrong, I'll have to explore later, doing homework as well), but I put it in my signature if that's okay?

Hiddenuser
10-06-2013, 08:52 AM
If they're very cheap and depending on what they are, I don't have a lot of money.

See if you can buy a buttblug in a physical store, ask any staff there for advise. If you manage to do that, this will be your penalty if you cum before your birthday:

Wear the buttplug from sunrise to sunset the day after you've had an orgasm.

Hiddenuser
10-06-2013, 08:54 AM
and my bra and panties are gone,

Good idea, ditch your underwear untill your birthday.

getdaring
10-06-2013, 09:27 AM
i dare you to wear a wedgie for an entire day and go about your day as normal

sexxxymia94
10-06-2013, 09:43 AM
Good idea, ditch your underwear untill your birthday.

See if you can buy a buttblug in a physical store, ask any staff there for advise. If you manage to do that, this will be your penalty if you cum before your birthday:

Wear the buttplug from sunrise to sunset the day after you've had an orgasm.

I'll try to get over there today, and other than at work, I can do both. How big should the butt plug be?

sexxxymia94
10-06-2013, 09:44 AM
i dare you to wear a wedgie for an entire day and go about your day as normal

gah this is confusing! should i wear a wedgie or wear no underwear? anyone wanna be the deciding vote?

getdaring
10-06-2013, 09:48 AM
you've still got a while till its your birthday so you can still do the wedgie - do you think you'd be able to do the wedgie on a work day?

sexxxymia94
10-06-2013, 09:54 AM
you've still got a while till its your birthday so you can still do the wedgie - do you think you'd be able to do the wedgie on a work day?

I guess so, not much different than wearing a thong right?

yournaughtydaddy
10-06-2013, 09:54 AM
gah this is confusing! should i wear a wedgie or wear no underwear? anyone wanna be the deciding vote?

Personally, I'd vote for no underwear!

sexxxymia94
10-06-2013, 09:58 AM

From another dare, I'm only wearing a white cami right now with my tits pulled out the top and no bra or panties...it's pretty short, ends about a quarter way down my ass, so I guess it's no underwear today lol

getdaring
10-06-2013, 10:02 AM
she can still wear no underwear still her birthday - just be clear, the wedgie was meant to be for just one day.
I guess so, not much different than wearing a thong right?
no... you can't wear a thong - you have to wear regular panties in a wedgie. got to make it more interesting and slightly embarrassing for you. do you think you'd be able to wear the wedgie to work?

yournaughtydaddy
10-06-2013, 10:04 AM
I'm only wearing a white cami right now with my tits pulled out the top and no bra or panties...it's pretty short, ends about a quarter way down my ass

Someone sounds sexy...

sexxxymia94
10-06-2013, 10:34 AM
she can still wear no underwear still her birthday - just be clear, the wedgie was meant to be for just one day.

no... you can't wear a thong - you have to wear regular panties in a wedgie. got to make it more interesting and slightly embarrassing for you. do you think you'd be able to wear the wedgie to work?

yup! i work tuesday, so i'll pull my panties into a wedgie then!

Hiddenuser
10-06-2013, 10:44 AM
I'll try to get over there today, and other than at work, I can do both. How big should the butt plug be?

Depends a bit, I would say slightly uncomfortable but constantly noticeable is also fine.

sexxxymia94
10-06-2013, 01:29 PM
Depends a bit, I would say slightly uncomfortable but constantly noticeable is also fine.

So since no one was daring me anything or asking me anything for awhile, I showered and walked to the sex shop, still no bra and panties in case you're wondering lol but I was wearing a thicker button down so it was less obvious. I grabbed one that came in a two pack, the second one can either be used to plug the pussy or the ass (it's supposed to provide gspot/prostate simulation apparently) and the second one is just for the ass, probably like 3 inches, not super thick? The first one is about the same length but definitely thicker. Since it was pretty cheap, I grabbed one that was bigger as well, like 4-5 inches and thicker.

sonicboom1979
10-06-2013, 02:12 PM
I think you need to try them out. put one in every hole. You decide what goes where. The one in your mouth you are to deepthroat for 5 minutes. After you can remove them all.

ransom1916
10-06-2013, 02:45 PM
Go to a public place, like a library or coffee shop.
Dress in button down shirt (no bra OR shelf bra) and tied panties/thong under a short skirt.
Pick a common word or event like Coffee or seeing someone in boots.
Everytime it happens, you must unbutton 1 button or untie one knot.
Pick a seat in corner or semi hidden.
Set a timer for 5 minutes, or longer if you dare.
once time is up, you may leave.
If all buttons are unbuttoned, you must remove your remove top.
for more risk, ask someone to remove it, and thank them.
SMILE THE WHOLE TIME.

PM me a full report or post here.

sexxxymia94
10-06-2013, 07:36 PM
I think you need to try them out. put one in every hole. You decide what goes where. The one in your mouth you are to deepthroat for 5 minutes. After you can remove them all.

I'm doing it right now, makes for awkward typing...I have the biggest one all the way down my mouth, the other plug in my ass, and the one that can go in my pussy in my pussy...feels really full and good actually but choking a bit

sexxxymia94
10-06-2013, 07:37 PM
Dress in button down shirt (no bra OR shelf bra) and tied panties/thong under a short skirt.
SMILE THE WHOLE TIME.

I'm probably in for the night, but will try tomorrow...not sure I can actually take off my shirt without getting in trouble but I can unbutton all the way. What do you mean tied panties?

sexxxymia94
10-06-2013, 07:51 PM
I uploaded a pic, yes it's me, it says so on my boob lol. So you know you're not asking and daring a fat old hairy man in a trailer park pretending to be some hot young thang. Keep 'em coming, I haven't finished the day's edges yet :)

sexxxymia94
10-06-2013, 07:59 PM
Headed to bed soonish (damn being sick)...does anyone have any dares for me to do while getting ready or while sleeping? I'm so freaking worked up, I've never edged this much and not cum, killing me :-/

moxie
10-06-2013, 08:13 PM
I dare you to sleep tonight with no pillows and blankets wearing only socks.

Sterke
10-06-2013, 08:16 PM
And sleep with your thumb in your mouth and a finger in your pussy all night long - unless that's how you normally sleep, in that case don't ;)

corsa198
10-06-2013, 11:11 PM
Have you ever peed in your underwear/clothes?
If so, when was the last time you peed yourself?
Would you ever do it for a dare?
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
What is the sexiest outfit you own?
What is the sluttiest outfit you've worn?
What underwear are you wearing?
What is the sexiest underwear you own?
What is your favourite underwear you own?
Do you ever like to let your underwear show like as a whaletail?
Do you like it if people look up your skirt?

vladimir_bz_lion
10-07-2013, 03:38 AM
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=152367

ransom1916
10-07-2013, 04:16 AM
I'm probably in for the night, but will try tomorrow...not sure I can actually take off my shirt without getting in trouble but I can unbutton all the way. What do you mean tied panties?

Panties or a thong with string ties on either side...not an elastic waistband.
Instead of removing your shirt in public, proceed to the restroom amd remove it there.
Get the shirt wet, then put if back on, but do not button it.
if anyone asks what you are doing, tell them you lost a bet.
walk out of the restroom with your wet shirt on and leave the establishment.

Post a full report.

sexxxymia94
10-07-2013, 03:14 PM
Panties or a thong with string ties on either side...not an elastic waistband.
Instead of removing your shirt in public, proceed to the restroom amd remove it there.
Get the shirt wet, then put if back on, but do not button it.
if anyone asks what you are doing, tell them you lost a bet.
walk out of the restroom with your wet shirt on and leave the establishment.

Post a full report.

SMILE THE WHOLE TIME.

Just did this! I went to the cafe of a bookstore, but I drove so I wouldn't have to walk home with my shirt open. I wore a white blouse, short jean skirt, and a thong I have that ties on the sides. I picked coffee and set a timer on my phone. There are 8 buttons on the shirt. I started undoing the buttons and did two from the top and then two from the bottom, so it still covered my tits and my stomach was covered by the skirt. Then I went back to the top and undid another button. You could see cleavage since the shirt was tight and pushed them together but not the sides or anything.

I was sitting in the corner but could still here the counter so I was hearing coffee constantly, and didn't count variations like mocha or espresso or anything. I was going to undo a tie on my thong but didn't count on how tight my skirt was and ended up undoing another bottom button instead to get to it. Then I undid one side of my thong. Since I already had my shirt out of the way, I undid the other side the next time and another shirt button since some indecisive orderer changed her mind twice about what she wanted to drink (that bitch lol).

At this point there were two buttons done still, and you could see I wasn't wearing a bra and the whole sides of my tits. I was facing a window instead of the people but it was street level and a few people stared really hard, I was too embarrassed to look around since it was really busy, just kept drinking my coffee and reading some book lol. I undid another button right before the timer ran up.

There was one button somewhere around my belly button holding it all together, but you could pretty much see everything--my nipples were hard and showed through and you could see the sides and bottom of my tits. Since my timer ran up, I considered myself lucky and didn't want to push my luck, but I kind of wanted to be a little more daring lol and still get my shirt wet. I stood up and had totally forgotten about the thong, which fell on the ground. I don't think anyone noticed, but I bent over really fast to grab it and shove it in my pocket and when I stood up again and turned around there were a few guys at a table definitely staring. idk if they had seen the thong or could see up my skirt when i grabbed it or were just staring at how i wasn't really wearing a shirt anymore.

the bathroom was one of those single stall deals, not a room of toilets, so I got in, shut the door, took off my shirt, soaked it, and put it back on, only doing up that one button I had left. I figured if anyone asked I had spilled coffee but doesn't explain why only one button was done but no one did. Then I walked back out to the parking lot and to my car...freaking everyone stared really hard, was really embarrassing but made me super wet and i was so turned on by wearing the wet shirt that i didn't even care that much. Once I got in my car I edged, which wasn't part of it but I'm supposed to do so many a day I figured it wouldn't hurt to get one in :p

sexxxymia94
10-07-2013, 03:17 PM
Have you ever peed in your underwear/clothes?
Nope!
If so, when was the last time you peed yourself?
Never
Would you ever do it for a dare?
Maybe...maybe a punishment, seems gross
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
Lol sometimes
What is the sexiest outfit you own?
Haha this is so subjective...like lingerie or regular clothes? I have a lot of short dresses/skirts and low cut shirts, and a few pieces of lingerie since my bf liked buying for me
What is the sluttiest outfit you've worn?
Lol probably what I wore for the dare I just reported on by the end, I don't think it gets sluttier
What underwear are you wearing?
Right now? Nothing
What is the sexiest underwear you own?
I own a fuckload of panties, so whatever you think is sexy, I probably own
What is your favourite underwear you own?
Probably lace boyshorts or the thong that ties, idk, super subjective
Do you ever like to let your underwear show like as a whaletail?
Sometimes haha
Do you like it if people look up your skirt?
Kind of yeah

sexxxymia94
10-07-2013, 03:18 PM
I dare you to sleep tonight with no pillows and blankets wearing only socks.

And sleep with your thumb in your mouth and a finger in your pussy all night long - unless that's how you normally sleep, in that case don't ;)

Sorry I missed these, that nyquil is sneaky! I'm not sure I should sleep with no blankets since I'm still not feeling 100%, but the other one I can do tonight. Can't promise it'll stay in all night!!

sonicboom1979
10-07-2013, 04:46 PM
What is you favorite fantasy? THe one that get you wet and ready to cum quickly.

7night
10-07-2013, 07:07 PM
Just did this! I went to the cafe of a bookstore, but I drove so I wouldn't have to walk home with my shirt open. I wore a white blouse, short jean skirt, and a thong I have that ties on the sides. I picked coffee and set a timer on my phone. There are 8 buttons on the shirt. I started undoing the buttons and did two from the top and then two from the bottom, so it still covered my tits and my stomach was covered by the skirt. Then I went back to the top and undid another button. You could see cleavage since the shirt was tight and pushed them together but not the sides or anything.

I was sitting in the corner but could still here the counter so I was hearing coffee constantly, and didn't count variations like mocha or espresso or anything. I was going to undo a tie on my thong but didn't count on how tight my skirt was and ended up undoing another bottom button instead to get to it. Then I undid one side of my thong. Since I already had my shirt out of the way, I undid the other side the next time and another shirt button since some indecisive orderer changed her mind twice about what she wanted to drink (that bitch lol).

At this point there were two buttons done still, and you could see I wasn't wearing a bra and the whole sides of my tits. I was facing a window instead of the people but it was street level and a few people stared really hard, I was too embarrassed to look around since it was really busy, just kept drinking my coffee and reading some book lol. I undid another button right before the timer ran up.

There was one button somewhere around my belly button holding it all together, but you could pretty much see everything--my nipples were hard and showed through and you could see the sides and bottom of my tits. Since my timer ran up, I considered myself lucky and didn't want to push my luck, but I kind of wanted to be a little more daring lol and still get my shirt wet. I stood up and had totally forgotten about the thong, which fell on the ground. I don't think anyone noticed, but I bent over really fast to grab it and shove it in my pocket and when I stood up again and turned around there were a few guys at a table definitely staring. idk if they had seen the thong or could see up my skirt when i grabbed it or were just staring at how i wasn't really wearing a shirt anymore.

the bathroom was one of those single stall deals, not a room of toilets, so I got in, shut the door, took off my shirt, soaked it, and put it back on, only doing up that one button I had left. I figured if anyone asked I had spilled coffee but doesn't explain why only one button was done but no one did. Then I walked back out to the parking lot and to my car...freaking everyone stared really hard, was really embarrassing but made me super wet and i was so turned on by wearing the wet shirt that i didn't even care that much. Once I got in my car I edged, which wasn't part of it but I'm supposed to do so many a day I figured it wouldn't hurt to get one in :p
You've got some balls!

Ransom6626
08-08-2014, 06:44 PM
Hello and welcome!

There seems to be a distinct lack of questions on this thread, so here are some!

1. What is your favorite form of media? (music, movies, books, Youtube, ect.)

2. What is your favorite fairytale and why?

3. When was the fastest you have ever been turned on? What caused it?

4. Describe yourself only using Crayola Crayon Color names.

5. Which would you rather fight: 1 elephant sized puppy or 100 puppy sized elephants?

6. What is the weirdest or most embarrassing thing that has ever turned you on?

7. Proudest moment in your life?

8. Most shameful moment of your life?

9. If you had to choose only one of your possessions, what would it be and why?

10. A Father gives his Son an axe. The son cherishes the tool, using it every day of his life. Occasionally, the blade needs sharpening. Once in a while, the handle breaks and needs to be replaced. Years pass and the blade chips and a new blade takes it's place. In time, the Son becomes a Father. Finally, the day comes to pass the axe on to his own Son.

The question is: is the tool still the Father's axe?

And since I can't help myself, here is a dare as well!

Since you enjoy being controlled, and also happen to be a waitress, why don't we have a little fun?

The premise is simple. Twice during one of your shifts, you must pick one of your customers. Until he/she leaves, you must treat them as you would a Master. You will do anything the command, and will refer to them as Sir or Mam when able.

Simple no? Though can you imagine the rush, them having 100% control over you without knowing? Just think if they happen to catch on, if just a little.

Let's make it a little more fun: try edging just before and after each session.

To add extra spice, if you feel comfortable with it, try putting in one of the new plugs beforehand, or perhaps try a little rope bondage. (something like this:http://www.ansa.it/webimages/large/2011/9/10/e0bd4c4a96b734f57c4c5489decc2c65.jpg)

Have fun with it, and be sure to report back!

-Glück!