PDA

View Full Version : Slave Dice Game [Non-Fiction]

Musty 21
03-29-2007, 11:07 AM
Here is the dice game I chose

2 - one sliver of soap (if one is already in there, add second)
3 - drink one cup of water
4 - one sliver of soap (if one is already in there, add second)
5 - drink one cup of water
6 - one sliver of soap (if one is already in there, add second)

I had four slaves up on their web cams. The each had a set of dice. I told them we were playing a dice game and what they needed but I didn’t tell them what the number were, until after the game was over. Meet the slaves, Ron, Bob, Rob, and Lob. (Fake names of course)

Here are the rules:
1. Each Number Once Be Rolled Two Times Before The Game Is Over
2. Once You Start You Can’t Leave Or Else You Will Be Punished

First Ron rolled the dice he got a 4. I told him that he needs to put a sliver of soap in his dick, he said yes master and did it without a reaction of pain. Now Bob was up to roll. He was lucky and got a 3. So he drank the water and went on to Rob. He got a 6, which meant that he needs to put a sliver of soap in his dick. He put it in and screamed. He now was in tears, and this is just the beginning. It was now Lobs turn to roll. He got a six, he put the sliver of soap into his penis with a little cringe. Round one was now over.

CURRENT STANDINGS
1-Rolled 0 times
2-Rolled 0 times
3-Rolled 1 time
4-Rolled 1 time
5-Rolled 0 times
6-Rolled 2 times

Round two. Ron rolled and got a 2. Now he has 2 slivers of soap in his penis. Ouch! Bob went and he got a 3, again. So he drank the water and we went on. Robs turn, he got a number 5. Now he needs to drink one cup of water. He does and he was happy only needed to do that. Lobs turn now, he rolled a 1 which means he needs to drink a cup of water. He did. Now that the easy round two was over, I’m hopping round 3 will be better.

CURRENT STANDINGS
1-Rolled 1 time
2-Rolled 2 times
3-Rolled 2 times
4-Rolled 1 time
5-Rolled 1 time
6-Rolled 2 times

Now it was round three. If all went well the game would be over. It was Ron’s turn now, he rolled a 6 which means he has to put another piece of soap into his dick! Now with three soap slivers in his dick, he must be in extreme pain. Bob was now up, he rolled a 4 and I smiled while he put his 1st soap sliver into his dick. It’s Robs turn now, he rolled a 1 with relief as I told him he needs to drink one cup of water. Lob was now up, he rolled a 2, putting the sliver of soap into his dick he cringed, but when it was over he was in pain. Now with Round 3 over and all the numbers weren’t rolled twice, we needed to go into 4th round.
CURRENT STANDINGS
1-Rolled 2 time
2-Rolled 3 times
3-Rolled 2 times
4-Rolled 2 times
5-Rolled 1 time
6-Rolled 3 times

Before starting Round 4, I waited 5 minutes before we started so the soap could take full effect. Now Ron went first, as always, and he got a 5! I was angry because this ended the game. He drank the cup of water and logged off. Just because the game is over, everyone else needed to finish the round. Bob rolled and he got a 6 and he put the second sliver of soap into his dick. I told him the game was over and he logged off. It was now Robs turn, he rolled a 1, drank the cup of water and logged off. Lob was now up to roll, rolled a 2 put the sliver of soap in his dick and logged off.

Now with the night over I decided that I should share this story with getDare and here I am posting it. It was kind of funny because they never asked to see the dice game. The story is kind of bad because its harder to write a non-fiction story.

-Mustangman58 Publications

Glutgod
03-29-2007, 12:22 PM
Nice story good details, plus its good that you want the dice dare sub fourm too.

depp=noob=lol
03-29-2007, 12:39 PM
The story is kind of bad because its harder to write a non-fiction story.

it isnt bad at all, it is quite good! and yes it is harder to make a nonfiction story because you it has to be true, and not that many exciting things happen right?

Musty 21
03-29-2007, 05:32 PM
when i wrote the story, it kinda sounded like a list. Thing that stunk is that I had to save the msn conversation and then refrence that a lot.

Manbearpig
03-29-2007, 05:34 PM
i like it good idea. and posting a story about it even a better idea...