PDA

View Full Version : Escape the Tomb!

gargarale
10-02-2013, 06:51 AM
I started this once before, but unfortunately had to stop for personal reasons. Now it's back and better than before!

Welcome to "Escape the Tomb", the newest quest for getDare adventurers.
I, as narrator, will tell of the story of your character, for whom wakes up in an unknown place (original, right!)...

You awake on a ledge in a torch-lit cave. Ivy and moss grows on the walls, and plenty of walls there are: you can't see the ceiling, and there doesn't appear to be an exit to the chamber. Looking around you, you notice you have no supplies, and you can't remember why you are in the clothes you are. You also have some grazing on your arms and legs, nothing painful though. Continuing your search, you pull back some ivy to reveal a very steep slope. Realising that you may need water, and this cavern had nothing of any value, you throw yourself deeper into The Tomb...

So here's what you need to know:

Essential Stats:
Health (HP) - Obviously if this hits zero, your character will leave the game.
Experience (XP) - Completing episodes gains XP. Levelling up gains stats.
Key Stats (all use Stat Points (SP)):
Power (PO) - How strong your character is.
Intelligence (IN) - How resourceful your character will is.
Dexterity (DX) - How nimble and graceful your character is.
Perception (PC) - How quickly your character will notice things.
Stamina (ST) - How quickly your character regains HP.
Luck (LK) - How lucky your character will be.

You start at Level 1, zero XP, and full HP (20/20).
You may allocate up to 60 SP to your Key Stats at the start.
You may only add a maximum of 30 SP on any Key Stat at the start.
Key stats will max out at 100.
Each level gives 2 HP and 2 SP.
How many XP per level is yet to be decided.

The tomb was consist of tasks and dares, and there will be no requirement to go against your limits (although it won't harm your progress if you do).

If you would like to play, please post here, PM me with your "Name", Gender and how you would like to allocate your 60 SP.

Confirmed characters involved in the game can be found here (http://alturl.com/akmvh).

The first episode will be posted once there are a good number of players, or interest runs out!

gargarale
10-02-2013, 11:44 AM
Also remember to reply here to get more friends in the Tomb... who knows when you might need their help! :)

codymich
10-02-2013, 12:41 PM
I'll give this a try. PM sent.

Mordimer
10-02-2013, 12:54 PM
Im joining as well :)
I hope this game will be really fun ;) Honestly I cant wait to start :D

kandou
10-02-2013, 02:08 PM
Sure, I'll bite. PM sent.

yorkboy
10-02-2013, 03:05 PM
This sounds... Interesting. Sure, why not.

Toned
10-02-2013, 05:30 PM
I have pm'd you..

egaskrad
10-02-2013, 06:35 PM
I did a quick check on the last tomb activities and it seems that it is interesting. I have sent in a PM. :)

Hiddenuser
10-03-2013, 01:37 AM
I'll join again :)

MrCharcol
10-03-2013, 04:40 AM
I would like to join the first Tomb looked good

Simi
10-03-2013, 04:51 AM
I have PMed you and i am in for exporing :D

gargarale
10-03-2013, 05:09 AM
10 have awoken in the murky surroundings of the Tomb.

The mainly male cohort may lack physical prowess (average PO 9.1) and fortune (average LK 8.0), but certainly make up for it in the power of thought (average IN 12.5).

upforit79
10-03-2013, 05:13 AM
sounds like a good game, PM sent

Slug58
10-03-2013, 06:48 AM
i am in, pm send...

humanboy0
10-03-2013, 07:18 AM
I have sent a pm.

yorkboy
10-03-2013, 11:21 AM
PM sent rather belatedly, sorry :D

RebekaD
10-03-2013, 11:32 AM
Looks like you need more ladies. PM sent

gargarale
10-03-2013, 12:07 PM
Written "Day 1" of the tale! Getting quite excited for the premier, just need to fill my books! Ten more people would be ideal!

Hiddenuser
10-03-2013, 12:18 PM
when do we start?

gargarale
10-03-2013, 12:20 PM
when do we start?
When I have enough people, hopefully soon. Then on, it will probably (and hopefully) be weekly.

Simi
10-03-2013, 12:43 PM
what do you view as enough people

gargarale
10-03-2013, 12:50 PM
what do you view as enough people
24 is perfect. 16 minimum. Also, a couple more ladies to balance the numbers were be great.

egaskrad
10-03-2013, 08:27 PM
This is interesting. Is there a chance that the participants meeting each other during their rides in the tomb? ;)

bg23
10-04-2013, 03:18 AM
Sounds totally awesome! PM sent.

gargarale
10-04-2013, 04:41 AM
This is interesting. Is there a chance that the participants meeting each other during their rides in the tomb? ;)
Definitely, in fact you will start off in one group. And at some points you will need to work together to get stronger, richer or even survive..... ;)

egaskrad
10-04-2013, 07:25 AM
cant wait for the get going. :)

gargarale
10-04-2013, 08:37 AM
cant wait for the get going. :)
If there are two more players in the next 17 hours, I'll post the first part!

MessyJeopardy
10-04-2013, 09:00 AM
Bring it on! I'm in the party...

blahblah9
10-04-2013, 10:11 AM
ill join pm sent :)

Kisune Karnon
10-05-2013, 12:09 AM
I'm most definitely in again. PM sent.

gargarale
10-05-2013, 01:43 AM
Right, I have 21 people, so I will begin. I hope to be able to write other people who enter into the game after a few episodes.

Here are the few things you should know:

TEXT IN BLUE ARE EVENTS THAT HAPPEN TO YOUR CHARACTER THAT YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESPOND TO
TEXT IN ORANGE ARE CHOICES FOR YOUR CHARACTER.
YOU NEED TO PM ME YOUR CHOICE (AND DO THE ACTION REQUIRED) AND THE RESULTS OF ANY DICE ROLL/COIN TOSS

Injuries will heal after a certain amount of time, and likewise status bonuses and ailments will also last a certain amount of time (and when I say time, one story post is one day).

Also, once items start showing up, you may use them at ANY time. Please refer to the character sheet (link in my sig) to see what you hold.

Anyone who does not respond in a certain period of time, will have their choices made for them by pure luck.

This (http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm)is a online dice roller I use, where the number after the d# is the number of sides (so d6 is a 6 sided die).

The first post will start slowly, I need to introduce the scene and some of the tasks are easy indeed. DO NOT THINK this is how the difficulty will stay. The tomb will get harder. And puzzles will be included too.

Any questions, PM me.

gargarale
10-05-2013, 01:46 AM
You finally reach the bottom of the slope, seemingly like minutes have passed. At the bottom, aching as you pick yourself up, you brush off the dirt you picked up on your descent.

if your LK is 8+: You look back at the slope and see many jagged rocks sticking out of the slope, and think to yourself just how lucky you managed to be to avoid being hurt on the way down.

if your LK is 7 or below: You have a warm feeling on your leg, and notice you have been caught on your right knee by one of the protruding rocks. Although a wound, it is nothing that won’t heal over time. -2 HP

You finally start to look at your new surroundings: simply a cave with torches leading down a dark corridor. With nothing else of interest here, you decide you to venture further into the smaller cabins. After negotiating over and under various obstacles, you start to see a light reaching out at the end of the passage. You rush towards it, and eventually reach a much more welcoming space.

You found yourself in a huge open chamber, with light streaming in from openings in the ceilings, many meters out of reach overhead. In the middle of the chamber is a lake, and trees and vegetation grow out of the shallows. You spot movement, and drop down to avoid being noticed. The movements become figures as you spot some other people explorer the chamber! You approach them: they are wearing the same sort of outfits: guys wearing a simple black top, khaki cargo pants, white socks and brown boots, while the girls had a blue tank top, brown tuck in trousers, and brown boots. One of the group spots you, and reckons you over.

You approach the group, and everyone introduces themselves: it appears everyone has had a similar experience in finding themselves here. Nobody had been here for more than a hour or so, and through conversation, you appear to be the last one to join the group. After ensuring everyone knows each other, the conversation turns to how to survive.

Those with injuries get patched up with large leaves from the great trees found here, and everybody searches for essentials: firewood, food & water. Once everyone meets back where they have camped down at, it turns out that a few of the group managed to find a goin coin on their travels. Not looking like any currency you have seen before, and with strange inscriptions of a monster-like being, you keep them, maybe you will need them. if your PC 13+, +1 coin

However, no-one found any subsidence of any sort. With the lake there, and its shining clear water, the temptation was there, but would you dare drink from it? It looks clean and refreshing, but you can’t see any animals or such living in it.

Yes: drink a pint of cold water, roll 6-sided dice, PM me choice & result.
No: roll 6-sided dice, PM me choice & result.

The light starts to fade above you, and everyone decides to get some sleep. You make a fire, and get some dried leaves to settle down into. However, with everyone only having one set of clothing, do you wash your clothes and leave them to dry over the fire, or sleep in them and have dirty clothes for the next dawn?

Wash clothes: Sleep naked, and flip a coin. PM me choice & result.
Stay in clothes: Sleep normally, and flip a coin. PM me choice & result

Hiddenuser
10-06-2013, 08:12 AM
What is the deadline for day one?

kildoo
10-06-2013, 03:44 PM
Is it too late to join in??

imaslaveboy
10-06-2013, 07:02 PM
I would like to play. pm sent

lucretius
10-07-2013, 12:03 AM
If there is still time/space I would like to participate. PM sent.

Iawyn
10-07-2013, 12:20 AM
If it is not too late to join, I would like to be involved, please.

gargarale
10-07-2013, 05:31 AM
With all but 2 of the original cast submitting their responses, and a few others joining, I guess I'm gonna have to get writing part 2 quite soon!

I will wait for a little while for the remaining few to see if they reply.. Otherwise I may force their choices.

These first few days will just be setting up for the initial quests, where you'll split up into groups. It may be beneficial to get some alliances going! :)

PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO JOIN FROM NOW, 25 IS THE MOST I CAN TO WRITE FOR!

Reptile
10-07-2013, 12:35 PM
With all but 2 of the original cast submitting their responses, and a few others joining, I guess I'm gonna have to get writing part 2 quite soon!

I will wait for a little while for the remaining few to see if they reply.. Otherwise I may force their choices.

These first few days will just be setting up for the initial quests, where you'll split up into groups. It may be beneficial to get some alliances going! :)

PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO JOIN FROM NOW, 25 IS THE MOST I CAN TO WRITE FOR!

Sorry gargarale... I know you said final.. but ive not been at my comp for a few days and this looks amazing. I really must play. If there's any space or someone doesn't keep up, I want in this is just what I've been looking for.. .

gargarale
10-08-2013, 08:38 AM
Light struggles through the cracks in the cave’s ceiling, and everyone awakens after what seemed like an uneventful sleep. However, some feel agony from some stings they have received overnight! There is no evidence of what could have caused this, but it unnerves the group of the hidden perils that could block any sort of escape.
if flipped Tails; -2 HP if slept in clothes, -3 HP if slept nude.
if flipped Heads; +2 XP

Everybody is struggling through hunger, though those who drank from the lake didn’t have thirst to worry about as well. Those who had nothing feel slightly silly for doubting the best water they had ever seen, and take their fill, although they were feeling the lack of nutrition from their nocturnal rest.
if no water drank, subtract roll from ST.
if water drank; +2 XP

During the night, a couple of extra “explorers” had reached the group, and had settled down for the night with the group. After introductions were taken, and life stories were discussed, the group decided to look around for some form of nutrients, after all water won’t sustain everyone for long. In danger of losing members to unknown pitfalls, it was an unanimous decision to stick together.

Deciding to go to the far, unexplored end of the chamber, the group soon found three cracks in the usually faultless exterior wall that encapsulated the group. These openings allowed any of the group to pass through, though nothing could be seen through, even with a flaming torch.

The first, which had plants growing within in it, had the letters “ENTAD” scratched into the surface, plus some others which were blocked by some plant matter.
The second, which featured circular patterns inscribed around the crevice, featured the letters “DEMENS”. There was a slight wind blowing out of this doorway.
The last passage had the letters “MCADAM” worn into the rock face. This channel had smoothed edges, yet was not inviting due to a stench emitting from inside.

With no way of investigating what lurked further down the corridors, the group moved further around the sinister tomb. The lake was fed by a stream that entered the tomb from underground, and the ground around the entry point was somewhat sodden. It was obvious that a current allowed water to flow into the lake, so at least that wouldn't run out.

Other than this, and the passage to which everyone came into the tomb from, there appeared to be very little else of interest to the captives. The group returned to where they had been camping and return to the monotony of their entrapment. After a while, a noise made a few of the group notice. It came from a ridge right above them, and there was a way up to it, but climbing a tree on the waterside and jumping to it. Although difficult, the most athletic ventured upwards and just made the leap to the ridge. Found up there were some skeletons, and the remains of their clothing and kit. Once they had announced their findings, shocking the group, they chucked down three canteens found by the skeletons, and worked their way down. Brilliant! This meant you could at least take some water with you, and venture through the cracks into the deeper caverns of the tomb. You should all venture down, so which path will you take?
Obtained three canteens: given to first to go in each doorway.
Pick your first choice and second choice for the path you would like to venture down: ENTAD, DEMENS or MCADAM? **
Edit: I already have too many for the DEMENS path!

The light began to fade, and with no time to start exploring, everyone rested to start fresh tomorrow. Suddenly you can hear thunder from above the cabin, and then came the rain. Great. A cold, wet night’s sleep, even with the protection of the foliage stolen from the tree. At least it can’t get any worse… Take a cold shower today, or -2 SP from each stat.

** Due to wanting equal teams searching the three pathways, there will be a first come first served policy on each doorway, with no more than 10 entering one doorway.

If anyone has any guesses on what the paths may contain, do tell. :)

Dev
10-08-2013, 02:39 PM
Dev

Male

And a even start with 10 sp at each

gargarale
10-09-2013, 03:58 AM
I already have too many for the DEMENS path!!

Reptile
10-09-2013, 06:10 AM
Haha no body liked the smell coming out from mcadam.. cody and skylight tahat was pretty brave;)

codymich
10-09-2013, 08:11 AM
Haha no body liked the smell coming out from mcadam.. cody and skylight tahat was pretty brave;)

Somebody had to do it :D

Reptile
10-10-2013, 10:45 AM
Gargarale.. when can we expect further instructions?

gargarale
10-10-2013, 10:51 AM
Gargarale.. when can we expect further instructions?
When I have written the next part, everyone has given me a response (or I give up waiting), and when I have time to sort everything!

So by Saturday.

Reptile
10-10-2013, 12:31 PM
When I have written the next part, everyone has given me a response (or I give up waiting), and when I have time to sort everything!

So by Saturday.

No problem. Thats great! Cheers

gargarale
10-11-2013, 12:28 PM
I have selected everybody's paths for the next part of the quest.

Please see the character sheet (in my signature) to see which path!

Next part tomorrow.

gargarale
10-12-2013, 03:59 AM
There are instructions at the bottom, so please read through. Remember you only take one path, as stated on the character sheet.

After the deluge that started when you tried to get to sleep, you wouldn’t even know it once you wake up to the sunlight the next morning. The sand is silky, the trees dry. Although it was warm, it wouldn’t have been the heat that dried it all. Another mystery discovered…
Shower taken: +2 XP
No shower taken: -2 SP per stat

Once everyone had woken up, and the canteen’s had been filled, the group split into three parties to explore the trio of tunnels. Saying “farewells”, everyone creeped gingerly into their respective paths.

ENTAD:
Upon entering the tunnel, the group find a lot more sign of life than before. Trees, plants, grasses; although no organisms to speak of. However, the most evident point of the cavern is the amount of overhanging vines interwoven with the capony. The overgrowth was getting thicker and it was starting to be a struggle underfoot too. Without machetes or any tool to remove the obstructions, it was hard work to trudge forward, and to add even more difficulty, it was even harder to go backwards due to the way the branches were protruding and intertwined. The party started to struggle to get through the foliage, and pushing along, you can see the thick branches start to recede forward. Do you have the strength to get there and make camp?
Draw 3 cards from standard deck.
Add your PO + ST to the card ranks (A = 1, J = 11, Q = 12, K = 13) PLUS 2 for each spade.
If 40+, reach camp, restore HP.
If not, must sleep on floor until the next part is posted OR -3 PO & DX.

Once everyone had regrouped, and everyone was ready, you start to battle through even thicker shrub; so thick that everyone was starting to get tangled in the flexible, yet strong vines hanging down. Eventually, the party are approached with a grid, and you can only guess at what may happen if you step on the wrong squares. Not only that, but the passage got so narrow only the person on the grid could see what happened if you got it wrong.
http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx256/Matt_Garage/440de079-3d22-44c6-bcb7-36d66d11fb06_zps1049327c.jpg
What path do you take across?

DEMENS:
Things were gloomier in the tunnel than in the tomb itself. The only light was entering from where they had been, and there was no detail on the walls; even the shape of the chamber was angular and plain. Making a torch using what light remained from the opening, even the fresh light was being swallowed up by the darkness. The corridor seemed to be the perfect resemblement of an endless passage. Soon after all light except the glint of the torch had been extinguished. The numbingness of the repetious steps had made the party tired and bored. Setting up camp, the group try to restore their senses through chat and humour.
Draw 3 cards from standard deck. Subtract your PC from IN, and add card ranks. (A = 1, J = 11, Q = 12, K = 13)
If 20+, stay sane, gain +5 PC.
If not, must not use light switches until next part is posted OR -3 ST & DX.

Following their naps, the group trekked further down the infinite tunnel. Suddenly, a noise is heard from under Simi’s foot; upon investigation, it seems that she has trodden on a pressure plate! On trying to find a way to help her, you see the walls here are covered in stone tablets featuring animals. Next to Simi’s trembling right foot are the characters “TH.GL.CN.B.MVD 2:5:0:1:0”, and you have no idea what will happen if she steps off. What do you do?

MCADAM:
The smell in the tunnel was only getting stronger, more pungent and getting further toward everyone’s stomachs. Not only that, but the walls were becoming damper as the party ventured down. That moisture was changing from water too. It was becoming thicker, darker, and making it harder to see further down the chamber. Underfoot it was becoming muddy, almost stodgy. And anyone leaning on the walls left a sticky residue on your skin and clothing. And this was getting everywhere as the almost liquid floor was causing everyone to slip and fall. It was that bad that you all had to go barefoot to get any sort of grip on the granite surface. Despite its nastiness, any place was as good as each other for camp, and you “stick around” for some rest.
Draw 3 cards from standard deck.
Take the middle-valued card. Add card to your LK.
If greater than your DX, no discomfort, +3 PO.
if not, may not wear socks until next part is posted OR -3 PO & ST.

Having ventured further down the path, you reach a wall, with “13-15-14-20-08 ???” engraved in it, and two dials with numbers 0 to 9 on it: what do you do?

Right, so you need to send me the cards you drew, I will do the rest. Anyone willing to prove themselves drawing the cards (photo/video/screenshot from here (http://www.random.org/playing-cards/)) will get bonux XP! If you don't satisfy the critera on your path, you must also tell if me if you take the dare or the negative status. (screenshots to [email protected])

Although not solving the puzzles won't cause an issue, your characters will benefit if you do solve them, so please try!

Finally, please don't cheat.... It ruins everything for us all!

Simi
10-12-2013, 06:45 AM
Those down the lines of demens fancy trying to solve the puzzle or at least find a way to help me get off of the pad safely, those with good perception check the ground near us and make sure there are no other pads while keeping an eye out for things which are equal weight to swap onto the pad

Hiddenuser
10-12-2013, 01:12 PM
What am I supposed to do with the ENTAD grid?

Toned
10-12-2013, 02:15 PM
i think i have worked out the grid am i allowed to tell others on my team to help them?

Reptile
10-13-2013, 04:55 AM
If any one from mcadam can help me figure out what to do with the grid for entad, ill tell you which numbers to put in the dials. Pm me :)

Kisune Karnon
10-13-2013, 08:45 AM
If you figure out the puzzle for your route, don't be helping others. I think of this split as a bit of competition and we should only put our energy towards completing our area before helping others.

Hiddenuser
10-13-2013, 09:11 AM
If you figure out the puzzle for your route, don't be helping others. I think of this split as a bit of competition and we should only put our energy towards completing our area before helping others.

Yeah, but i'm clueless on how it works.

egaskrad
10-13-2013, 10:13 AM
Down the Demens path:

Those down the lines of demens fancy trying to solve the puzzle or at least find a way to help me get off of the pad safely, those with good perception check the ground near us and make sure there are no other pads while keeping an eye out for things which are equal weight to swap onto the pad

Kerlyn looked quite sure of herself looking at the tablets on the walls.

gargarale
10-14-2013, 01:25 AM
UPDATE:

ENTAD group: you MUST do your puzzle alone.
DEMENS group: you can work together to help out Simi.
MCADAM group: you may work together to solve the puzzle.

No-one must help anyone in a different group.

ENTAD puzzle: it doesn't matter which way you do it, but I meant for it from bottom-to-top.

DEMENS
Kerlyn had a bright idea. "The eagle can be moved!" Looking around for the eagle tablet, it was hidden amongst a group of insects. Charcol and York, as the strongest people able to help, shifted the tablet to reveal a lever behind. Without thinking, Kerlyn jumped in and pulled it, and a loud crack was heard underground. Gingerly, Simi lifted her foot to find the pressure plate firmly locked where she pressed it.

So, the group moved on from avoiding their first pitfall; but there was an unsettling rumbling that started from lever...

gargarale
10-15-2013, 05:38 AM
MCADAM:

Cody worked out the cipher of the numbers, and turned the dials to point to "1" and "0". Turns out the numbers spelt "MONTH". The wall edges sidewards, opening the passage and letting the group move forward.

Reptile
10-15-2013, 10:57 AM
Whats the deadline for the grid? Its killing me:confused:

gargarale
10-17-2013, 10:49 AM
Tomorrow. Hopefully, the next part will be up soon, and no response will incur penalty!

SwitchBoyC
10-20-2013, 06:05 AM
I sent you a message.
I hope it's not too late to join :-/

Kisune Karnon
10-20-2013, 10:35 AM
Hey gargarale, hope everything is alright and your not trapped in a hole somewhere. Can't wait to see what you're cooking up.

egaskrad
10-21-2013, 12:25 AM
I suspect that he is hiding somewhere plotting about something real bad. ;)

Reptile
10-22-2013, 12:27 PM
Gargarale we miss you, come back!

gargarale
10-25-2013, 07:51 AM
Sorry guys. Some poor health has hit my family, so I havn't had the drive to continue...

BUT I WILL NOT LET THIS DIE LIKE LAST TIME!

I will try to post a post, albeit small post, soon, and hopefully keep going with this slowly but surely.

I am truly sorry for the delays.

Kisune Karnon
10-25-2013, 08:23 AM
It's alright man. No worries, let us be your inspiration and help you through this tough time. We're here for you.

egaskrad
10-25-2013, 08:29 AM
there is no need to feel sorry. and there is no need to push yourselves. I believe Kerlyn is too happy to keep the glory to herself for a little longer before you do something bad to her. so take as much time as you like.

kandou
10-25-2013, 10:52 AM
Hope everything gets back to normal for you and your family soon, Gargarale.

gargarale
10-26-2013, 02:35 AM
Firstly, I need everybody's time zones! Can you give the UTC offset of your time zone, or it's official name.

ENTAD

* The correct route was following letters in the greek alphabet (AEHIMZ).
* Successful crossers get +2 XP.
* Unsuccessful crossers set off a blinding light in the chamber (PC = 0).
* More vines welcome you beyond the grid, and guiding the blinded adventurers severely hampered the party.
* The vines even grip onto you: roll a 6 sided die:
1) have something tied to either wrist.
2) have something tied to either ankle.
3) do a scenario with wrists tied.
4) do a scenario with ankles tied,
5) do a scenario with both wrists and ankles tied,
6) do nothing.
Report what you did.. or lose ½ of your DX points.

* Emerging from the vines, you find a bamboo-built armoury. Inside are 10 steel swords (+ 20 PO), undecorated and with a wrist strap on the pommel. Do you take one?

DEMENS

* The rumbling noise, which started with Simi's release, hasn't stopped, and has been getting louder deeper the chamber.
* You see light, and eventually you find a camp with torches on the walls, but at a dead end.
* Scattered around the camp are former explorer's coins. +3C.
* Taking a rest, you realise you need to find a way to move forward. Accidently, Jane leans on one of the torches to find it is hinged into the wall. Similar investigation shows ten of the torches are so.
* Everyone goes to a torch and pulls it down. Suddenly, the floor beneath each torch comes away, sending each person into an individual chamber.
* Each chamber is pitch black.Spend some time with kneeling corner time. Report back how long you do. The longer this is, the more chance you will escape without further incident. Otherwise lose ¾ of your IN points.

MCADAM:

* The sticky fluid was getting thicker and thicker.
* Soon, crevices appeared in the walls. In one of them, was a bunch of coins with a different, clock design. You take one, but do you take another? (+1C)
* Later, you find a waterfall of the sticky fluid, with occasions where the fluid stops flowing. Roll 6-sided die. If 3 or 4, you are clear. Otherwise, lose roll from PO & DX.
* All the liquid in the room was removing the heat the room. Melt as many ice cubes on your body as you wish. You may only melt one ice cube at a time, and must not do two cubes in the same place in a row. Report back.

I may not update the sheet immediately.
Again, sorry for the massive delay.
Have fun.

EDIT: Some of you have unused SP. Please tell me where you want them.

kandou
10-26-2013, 10:02 AM
Could you clarify ENTAD's die roll results, please?

Namely, what do you mean by scenario for 3-5? Thanks.

Kisune Karnon
10-30-2013, 11:02 PM
Hey gargarale, hope everything is alright and that you have a Halloween plan as that would seem fitting for this thread.

Reptile
10-31-2013, 06:31 PM
Yes gargarale best wishes to your family. And do let ud know what you mean by scenario when you have ti.e

gargarale
11-02-2013, 06:10 AM
When I say a scenario, it just means do some form of task/activity/scenario that involves the bind that your roll suggests. I am not currently telling you what sort.

Reptile
11-05-2013, 04:45 AM
Hi gargarale. I hope things are improving for you. Let me know if theres any way I can assist in the running/admin of the game. I would hate to see this game end..

Reptile
11-08-2013, 03:30 PM
how are all the entads getting on with their grippy vines? Coming up to a week for me with this tight cable tie round my ankle. I fear this is going to be on for a while

Iawyn
11-15-2013, 03:42 PM
Just looking to see if this is still going?

Kisune Karnon
11-16-2013, 12:03 AM
Hey Gargarale, how are things my friend. Hope you are alright and things have settled some.

Kisune Karnon
12-18-2013, 09:55 PM
Hey Gargarale, I hope everything is going better for you. Hope you return soon.