PDA

View Full Version : The Most Daring Dice Game Ever (Guys Only)

2BAMaster
09-16-2008, 09:58 AM
Me and a friend made this game up. You have to be pretty daring to follow through with it, 'cause the both of us had a chance of loosing our balls (and I got mine mashed up pretty bad), so I'd really say not to do this unless you're suicidal.

You first pick a task to do, we chose to walk down to the local park and back.

Then you roll dice to see what you wear.

FIRST ROLL
1-2 = Shoes and socks on
3 = Shoes on, socks off
4 = Shoes off, socks on
5-6 = bare foot

SECOND ROLL
1-2 = shirt on
3-4 = shirt off
5 = shirt off and add 1 to your next roll
6 = shirt off and add 2 to your next roll

THIRD ROLL
1 = pants and underpants on
2 = pants on, underpants off
3 = pants off, underpants on
4 = pants and underpants off
5 = roll again. 1-3 is the same as 4, 4-6 is the same as 6
6 = pants and underpants off and hands behind back
7 = pants and underpants off and hands behind back and other players can kick you in the balls as much as the want for 1 hour
8 = pants and underpants off and hands behind back and roll again

FOURTH ROLL (only if you get 8 on THIRD ROLL)
1 =
2 =
3 =
4 =
5 =
6 =

I don't remember exactly what we got, but I ended up completely naked with 7 as my 3rd number, so he bashed me to hell and back. He ended up naked too but ended up with a 6 on his last one, then we both had to walk to the park and back after the hour of torment on my half.

If any guys are daring enough to do this let me know!

hovie907
09-16-2008, 10:21 AM
excuse me, with all respect, what the ____ is this? the last dice roll?? who the hell. this should be put in the trash or edited where its something that people would actually want to do.. this was totally a waste of my time reading.

NO RULES WERE BROKEN IN THE OPPION OF THIS MEMBERS POST. GET DARE ISNT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHETHER MENTALLY OR PHYSICALLY.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

oreo_is_back
09-16-2008, 10:26 AM
Stupidity,dear.Stupidity. Report the thread.

Trystaan
09-16-2008, 10:29 AM
Woah. What do you mean are any guys daring enough to do it. WTF I would need about a censored to even THINK. LOCK TRASH please.

Bandit|Queen
09-16-2008, 10:39 AM
All I need to say is don't do this at home kids.

Thread Closed