PDA

View Full Version : s/M applications - advanced

Dare861
09-16-2008, 04:17 AM
Alright. We have a TON of slave/Master applications just sitting around. Now what?

What if we put in a database of all applications with easy to reach links to each post. For example, someone posts an application using the preset title-making things the "post a thread" button offers. In addition to a thread being made, the information from that questionaire (IE: age, gender, and what is being sought) then goes into an easy to search database. This could even be expanded to being able for the poster of an application to automatically remove both their slot on the database AND their post on the forums simply by clicking a button when they found what they were looking for.
It might be a bit difficult to code, but it would definately increase the effeciency of that area.

Tell me what you think!

-DareDude861

Collared_Slave
09-16-2008, 06:35 AM
I was working on a Slave Master Database- that sort of stopped and then got forgot about- i may restart working on it

andom4444
09-16-2008, 08:12 AM
It is easy enough to do using the existing database on this site. Though Depp did set up Kink Talk for exactly this reason.