PDA

View Full Version : Fall TV Season

NowStop
09-27-2013, 09:05 PM
Is there anything anyone is looking forward to these fall season? I myself am excited for Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. and the return of Elementary.

Oh, and Two Broke Girls.

Everyone else?

studley21
09-27-2013, 09:07 PM
Modern Family and Walking dead other then that just football, lol

NowStop
09-27-2013, 09:09 PM
I've never actually cared for Modern Family all that much, I'm honestly not sure why.

Congrats to them though for snagging another "Best Comedy" Emmy this year!

studley21
09-27-2013, 09:14 PM
Yea its not the greatest show on tv I guess, but its got a lot of things a lot of other shows don't, I guess its just one of those shows that has some of everything as opposed to a lot of one thing.

NowStop
09-27-2013, 09:16 PM
I think you just described a Dagwood Sandwich.

collegekid1204
09-27-2013, 09:27 PM
Modern Family - I find it hilarious.
Big Bang Theory - Personally top 2 comedy shows out there for me, I absolutely love BBT and MF.
Glee - Yes, I'm a gleek, I know. But I love singing and music... And at least Glee actually addresses modern social issues rather than just dumb teenage drama such as High School Musical or Disney (not the old good ones, the modern shitty version).

Agents of SHIELD, I'm looking forward to.
The Following is a really good show as well, definitely recommend it (not really in the fall show category, Idk when it's picking up again).

studley21
09-27-2013, 09:33 PM
I don't know what it is with Big Bang Theory something about that show just I cant get into it

Never was a glee fan, not a hater just not a fan really

The following is a really good show, going to have to see when that one picks up again

StrawDog
09-28-2013, 03:03 AM
Part of me is looking forward to the return of Elementary, but the finale and big reveal with Irene Adler was weak, weak, weak. Not sure if I'll continue with it after that.