PDA

View Full Version : The bitch is back :)

Silly bitch
09-23-2013, 09:04 AM
Hello getdare I'm back on after sevearal up and down months in my life I won't bore you with details I'm just requesting some dares to get me back into the swing off things so if anybody can help Please do

Thanks smelly xxx

Suik
09-23-2013, 09:15 AM
Go to a supermarket and buy your favourite icecream. Put some in your panties and your bra on the way back home. At home you can eat the icecream

Silly bitch
09-23-2013, 02:59 PM
Thanks anybody else got any ?

StrawDog
09-23-2013, 03:19 PM
Hello Smelly; welcome back! I have few I'm thinking of. I did have a question though, how do you feel about some gross items like catfood and sardines?

Silly bitch
09-23-2013, 03:23 PM
Hello Smelly; welcome back! I have few I'm thinking of. I did have a question though, how do you feel about some gross items like catfood and sardines?

I don't mind using them at all

marystoy
09-23-2013, 08:38 PM
How about some chocolate syrup, ketchup, mustard, flour, honey and cat litter. Take a jar of honey and some kitty litter to any location you want where you will have an audience and within walking distance of home. Pour the honey over your head and let it drip all over you. Then pour the kitty litter all over you. Now just stand there. Say hi to anyone near you, try to have a conversation. Any one asks, explain why you are doing this and ask which of the four remaining ingredients they would like you to use. Continue until 10 people have told you what to use. After that, you can walk home.

Strippoker_Mick
09-24-2013, 04:31 PM
i dare you to make a cake mix and rub it into your hair and also pour inside your underwear - have fun trying to get it out hehe

Silly bitch
09-24-2013, 04:37 PM
There great has anybody else got any plz

GoodTimes123
09-25-2013, 02:36 AM
Freeze some chocolate and a peeled banana. Once frozen put the chocolate in your bra and the banana in your underwear go for a one hour walk somewhere.

messy dares 77
09-25-2013, 02:20 PM
You will need a
wetsuit or tight lycra might work to
12 eggs
4 ballons filled with slime or food.

The fill in as many unbroken eggs in the front of the wetsuit you dare thinking above 20 plus 3 or 4 filled balloons with slime or food messy. zip it up and go about cleaning the house or doing something. I guess if you where very daring you could put clothes on top and go out of the house for a walk or to the shops.

You will need to set a min time to stay dresses but not less than 1 hour.

rippedrooster
09-25-2013, 03:36 PM
Order a pizza, then when it comes ask the delivery guy if you can suck his dick. If he does habe him cum on the pizza then pie you in the face if he says no, pie yourself

Blue Griffin
09-25-2013, 09:46 PM
Wear a tight skirt. Stuff the back of your panties with 2 messy balloons. Bring a dozen more messy balloons and 7 pies with you. Go for a walk in public for 15 minutes. Then get someone to pie spank your panties once. Make sure that both balloons pop. Then replace the balloons and continue your walk for 15 more minutes. Repeat until you are out of balloons/pies.

That should be fun. I'll post some more later.

stewpot
09-26-2013, 01:16 PM
get 10 different people to cover you in some messy substance of your choice

Silly bitch
09-26-2013, 03:17 PM
Thank you all for the dares and plz keep them coming i will be starting them either tomorrow or Sunday

Blue Griffin
09-26-2013, 10:11 PM
Tuck your shirt into you pants and fill your shirt with jello. Have fun shaking you belly just like a bowl full of jelly.

Style your hair with peanut butter.

Stuff one side of your bra with lots of tissues. Go out in public and take some tissues out to "blow" your nose throughout the day, then put them into the other bra cup. Enjoy having your breast change size during the day.

Stuff the left side of your panties with cake and the right side bra cup with cake, your right sock with custard, and mix the left part of your hair with cotton candy. Have fun staggered for the day.

StrawDog
09-27-2013, 05:09 AM
I like the shirt full of jelly idea. Also, as I'm not generally happy about food wastage, that can be one I feel at peace with...

Cheers for that.

kami
09-27-2013, 07:22 AM
Yay smelly is back! *hugs* how have you been - i missed you!

A dare to welcome you back - lets make it a smelly one:
Get a big bottle. Whenever you need to pee, do it in the bottle. When it is full the fun part begins.
Get into a swimsuit of your choice. Next get into your bathtub (wouldnt want a lot of mess you need to clean up later). Pour the bottle of pee all over you.
Next go for a walk around the block before you can clean up. If it's to cold at your place to go outside like this just spend the next 2 hours as you normally would without cleaning up.

Hope you enjoy :D

wamking
09-27-2013, 09:34 AM
Fill your bra and pantylies with your favor puddling and wearing them.all day

KKeogh
09-28-2013, 11:46 PM
Messy and cruel?

Do you have a food waste bin in your kitchen? If so the day before it needs emptying put yourself in your bath tub or shower and pour it over yourself so seven days worth of food scrapings go all over you. It would be even better to fill your bra and underwear with whatever is in there and see how long you can stand it for, no matter how stinky or rotten it is.

Dare 2:

Get some eggs and leave them to go seriously out of date. Then get a stinky egging with them.

Dare 3: See how long you can stand in the same knickers without changing or showering then as proof you should host a pic on here or link to it showing us all the state of your filthy pants

sonicboom1979
09-29-2013, 12:49 AM
Welcome back. Pour a bottle of bbq sauce all over your body and then dump a bag of flour over your head.

Silly bitch
10-20-2013, 09:25 AM
hello all sorry its took me so long to get round to doing thesse but i did one this morning

i did blues jelly dare i tooked my tshirt into my leggings and tipped the jelly in most of it fell down my leggings but it was funny

i will do most of them as soon as i can so if anybodys got any more plesse post them

powerless
10-20-2013, 10:25 AM
Welcome back

You are to get 5 foodstuffs and place bowls on a table.....

Then you are to label them 1-5

You then get 5 cards with bodyparts on them eg, face, head, arm, feet ect

You then put the numbers in one hat (or other item) and the body parts in another and match them up

so it could be whippy cream on your face or something else.

Pick some sticky things and some more solid

PM me if you need help and post the results here or PM

TheLastCenturian
10-20-2013, 02:44 PM
I dare you to take 5 different messy condiments, and fill your panties up. Before you fill them up, duct tape the bottoms shut, and after they are filled tape the top up. Make sure to get some down your ass and pussy! Now put on regular clothes(top and short skirt, no bra), and go for a 30 minute walk with your filled panties. Then, after the 30 minutes are up, take off the underwear, and dump it non your head. Tuck your skirt in so your ass is on view, and walk back home.