PDA

View Full Version : Lack Of Realism Part2

MaxJenius
09-22-2013, 09:55 AM
I have been on this Site and a few other sites for the past few years. I have come and gone, but yet I still see the same things happening again and again, and it is always so disheartening and discouraging.

All of you can probably agree with me, and I can EASILY prove my point. Just look at the HUNDREDS or THOUSANDS of Personal Ads, Classified Ads, Personal Requests, and topics of an individual seeking another person to start a relationship with them, start up a business together, help them explore a personal fetish with them, or even participate in a threesome with their partner, or join them as a permanent addition to their relationship.

But time and time again, either these personal requests go unanswered for weeks and months until the writer gives up and asks that their post is deleted, or someone does peak their interests, only to discover they were bullshitting them, and only saying what they wanted to hear, and conducting in trollish behavior just to get a rise out of them like some common elementary school bully, or finally the do start a relationship together, which is so short-lived that it wasn't even worth initiating, or that it was full of such turmoil and struggle that it causes both parties to abandon their goals and desires that they set out to do, and most often those people leave the website all together.

To me this is all starting to look like cheap Hollywood flings, where starlets hook up with someone on set because in the movie their characters have a romantic relationship, and so they start getting closer, trying to make the scenes look as realistic as possible, so they run off and get married, or start dating, only to discover that once the movie is released, they realize they absolutely hate each other, have NOTHING in common besides acting, and have so many personal quirks that are so unappealing that it actually makes them physically sick. Or they do get married, and on the SAME DAY, only minutes or hours later they are back in court getting their marriage annulled, because they see it was a major mistake, and shouldn't be doing anything so impulsive when it governs the rest of their lives.

To me, this is exactly how the people on websites like these are acting. Everyone claiming to be a Master/Mistress/Daddy/Mother, or Slave/Submissive/Daughter/Pet, claiming they are "Serious" about starting a relationship with someone online, claiming that they will meet them in person, even going so far as to make plans, and request spending time together, and going out of their way to make all the arrangements, only to call it all off, delete their post, delete their account, and go into hiding, stop answering their phone, stop replying to emails, and even stop talking to mutual friends just so they don't have to deal with the humiliation of being accused and prosecuted for their lies, mistrust, and selfish behavior.

I am sure LOTS of you whom are reading this have been unlucky and have encounter MANY of your own fakes and flakes on this website or on other websites. I personally want to call an end to all this bullshit. I want people to start acting like mature, responsible adults, no more acting like children chasing each other around the playground, kissing ONCE and then pretending they are mature enough for an adult relationship. I want people to actually reconsider making a post, classified or personal ad, requesting that someone become a part of their life, share their world, and engage in an adult relationship, when they are clearly not mature or responsible for it.

I want people to actually sit down and question themselves, I want them to evaluate themselves, and see if they are 100% sure about asking someone to be apart of their lives, to get to know their inner most secrets, their dark desires, and even their fetishes. To ask themselves if they can be a responsible adult and care about another human-being's thoughts and feelings enough to have a mature relationship with them before they even type one single letter from their keyboard on their post.

I know it's asking a LOT out of people on the internet, and I am sure the reason they are here in the first place, is because people in the real world act just as selfish, irresponsible, childish, and immature as the trolls and flakes they encounter online. But they themselves need to put effort into stopping the stupidity and madness, and actually make great strides in making apart of the world a little bit like they would want it to be. If they want to have a serious relationship, if they want someone to help them with a personal fetish or fantasy, and if they want to explore an alternate lifestyle, then these people need to make damn sure they are willing to do the same in return. You CANNOT be selfish anymore, and expect people to help you, or to initiate a relationship with you unless you are serious about their feelings, their wants, their desires, and willing to help them with their fetishes and fantasizes as well. By acting like a selfish, immature, child, then people are going to treat you the same way, and just play games with you, rather than enter into a mature, responsible relationship.

If you want something to last, you need to make damn sure you are putting in as much fucking effort into it as everyone else in the group, otherwise, your part of the wall is going to come crumbling down, and take everyone else with it, and it is going to be all your fault. The blame is going to be on your head, because you were not paying attention, you were not doing your job, and because you were fucking around instead of doing what needed to be done.

If you don't agree with anything I have said, then you CLEARLY are not mature enough to be socializing with other grown adults, and you are OBVIOUSLY not ready for a serious relationship with ANYONE, and I want you to acknowledge that by disagreeing with me, and calling me stupid childish names, resorting to being a bully or a troll, so that every single person that reads this can avoid you completely as if you were a plague-ridden leper with AIDS.

If you don't believe websites like this, based on sexuality, maturity, and adult themes deserves to have responsible adults that are mature, understanding and honest with their feelings and actions, then the only thing left for you to do is leave, delete you account, and go back to preschool, because this is not the place for you.

Skott
10-24-2013, 02:08 PM
I completely agree with you. The thing is there are lots of very young people on this site and, even though some of them are very mature, most are not. There is nothing that can be done about it, unfortunately. The most you can hope for is to let your judgement guide you in realizing who is real and who is not, but sometimes it is an impossible task. You do have to realize though, that this site is called getdare, and, by definition, truth or dare is a game played, mostly, by very young people.
I do wish I knew other sites, with people more into the scene, not just exploring and playing. Maybe somewhere were it was easier to meet local people that were actually willing to meet in real life. I'm sure there are sites like that (how real the people you could meet on them would be is to be discovered), but I can't seem to find any.

SilverScar
10-26-2013, 01:08 AM
Yes, you are true, and the other 653472534765327 threads who tell the same is also true. Problem is, those people who you are talking about won't read this. So, again, mature people can gather here and cry about how immature others are. Then nothing change.

This is the internet. 95% of it is fake, and you have to deal with it, it won't change. After reading this, noone will act like "omg he is so true I was not mature and just playing around, but from now on, I will be totally honest!".

Actually, the more experience someone has, the easier to spot the fakes.

Master_C
10-28-2013, 11:05 AM
I agree completely also, I appreciate the fact i'm young (a mere 20) and im new to this site (as you can see from the number of my posts. but I would like to think that I have made an honest and decent contribution to this site (so far, and feel free to tell me im wrong but hey :P). the problem I also see is I get people not on the site, who look at it and garner information, in the last week I've had three so called slaves message me about being their master, on a whim it seems, and two of them were under age. and while I appreciate we were all that age, (I myself was domming at 16 on sites such as omegle etc, tut tut I know.) and we all experiment, there should be a site, or even an extension of this site, for more serious, committed and like minded people who are tired of being burned by trolls and fakers. but SilverScar is right. nothing will change. so we might as well all just learn how to suss out the fakers and cheats.

The daring couch!!!
02-18-2014, 11:28 AM
True, true, true and true. The amount of fakes is extremely high but unfortunately nothing anyone says is going to change that.
I look at it like this:
Anyone that has only posted threads about themselves, adds or dare requests is most likely a fake.
If they have a very low daily average posts they are fake.
If they are all like" i was a bad slave so punish me, i have no limits" they are fake.
When they refuse to give pictures or videos and they don't mention any emotion in reports they are fake.
Sometimes i send a dare that i know is pretty much impossible to complete just to prove some1 is a fake and 99% of the time i get a reply " i did what you said and it was easy please give me more punishments" or " that was easy but i couldn't complete it on time so pls give me another punishment"
Thats how i sort the fakes from the real and it usually works.
SilverScar is right all the fakes don't bother reading stuff like this, they only read their own threads

drwarschauu
02-20-2014, 08:01 AM
True, true, true and true. The amount of fakes is extremely high but unfortunately nothing anyone says is going to change that.
I look at it like this:
Anyone that has only posted threads about themselves, adds or dare requests is most likely a fake.
If they are all like" i was a bad slave so punish me, i have no limits" they are fake.
When they refuse to give pictures or videos and they don't mention any emotion in reports they are fake.
Sometimes i send a dare that i know is pretty much impossible to complete just to prove some1 is a fake and 99% of the time i get a reply " i did what you said and it was easy please give me more punishments" or " that was easy but i couldn't complete it on time so pls give me another punishment"
SilverScar is right all the fakes don't bother reading stuff like this, they only read their own threads

I agree with you for the most part. You can weed out most of the fakes by looking at their posting history and reports. No limits is also a sure sign of a faker.

But I do have to disagree with you on the part where you claim people who don't share pictures or videos are fake. Sometimes people are just too shy or afraid to share them. They might open up over time, but sometimes they never open up. That doesn't automatically make them fake. If you read into reports and replies, you can tell who is for real almost as much as with picture proof.

redhusky17
02-24-2014, 08:31 AM
Slave without any limits . Lol. I got the perfect punish for a slave like that. First the slave does a slave registration number , after that the slaves searches Master/Mistress who will accept slaves who accept CNC contract. After that the slave gets a permanent tattoo on the body, showing of the slave registration number .

The site , getdare, is more about having fun than searching stabile relationship. I bet anybody seeing my profile , seeing that I’m a pet might think I’m just claiming it but I am a pet 24/7 , just because my owner isn’t kinky or strict doesn’t mean I’m not his pet. Anyway this site cant be helped against fakers , it will always exist , even on sites that deals with Master/slave lifestyle , there are always fakers or beginners, or just curios .

Raenef
02-24-2014, 10:22 AM
though beginners shouldnt be the problem

fakes are just annoying

Transvestite
02-25-2014, 12:43 AM
This man knows whats up lol. This is exactly how you filter out fakes/reals :)

I look at it like this:

Raenef
02-25-2014, 04:46 AM
I dont agree about the posts how active one is can be different between real and fake or what one does

wetgirlforyou
02-25-2014, 05:07 AM
I dont agree about the posts how active one is can be different between real and fake or what one does

And I agree with you :)