PDA

View Full Version : Homework slave time!!

frbloompkin
09-18-2013, 10:15 AM
I haven't seen one of these on here yet, but here's a slight variation on the s/M and dare game approaches specifically for submissive geeks and people that would rather spend time on getdare than on their homework. Sorry if this is in the wrong place but here it goes. You can join as a homework slave or as an assignment giver.

Homework slaves: post your credentials (i.e. what subject or subjects you are capable of doing work in) here, as well as any limitations on your services.

Assignment givers: post what you need as far as assignments done and workload and the like.

Homework slaves must actually try their best to do a good job on homework. Assignment givers should leave reviews of homework slaves in this thread.

Maxx660
09-18-2013, 08:45 PM
I figure I'll give this a try.

Open to all High school assignments
Basic Physics
Some Engineering (statics and etc)
Chemistry
Calculus
Biology
Some Diff EQ

*PM me the work
*Give interesting conditions/dare for during the completion of the work
*Minimum of 2 days notice
*If I don't message you that I've accepted it within a day, then I either have not seen it or it is outside my work load. (you're going to need to do it :O)

JJMORGIE
09-18-2013, 09:13 PM
I'll be a homework slave.

English
Maths
Writing
Drama
Sex education/puberty education

subTom
09-18-2013, 09:44 PM
I'll do some homework. High school or early college level stuff. Math, physics, probably others, let me know.

Can be your real assignments, or stuff you just want to make me do.

tyler2547
09-19-2013, 07:28 AM
Ill do some homework, preferably high school level english, history, early level maths (Algebra/Geometry), Java/Computer Science.

Aethi
09-19-2013, 07:58 AM
I'll do assignments. Please PM me. My preferred topics are English, History, and Social Sciences, but I can do others. (Additionally, I will only be doing essays and/or papers.)

frbloompkin
09-19-2013, 08:52 AM
there we go. Got a good start of potential homework slaves at least!! Now let's get some people on here to give out assignments!

wedgiegary
09-19-2013, 09:01 AM
I will do ICT, Computing or electronics work!

TrekGirl
09-19-2013, 09:21 AM
Hey there! A lot of people into DOING homework acutally. :D nice. Do your own homework that motivated and youll get good in school ;)

But i would sign myself in for doing some homeworks too. Preferably from german students, as i am not that well in english.
Subjects: maths (i hope so), german of course, history (preferably german history), physics, chemistry... i guess. But before you send me a homework and totally rely on it: give me the posibility to check if i can do it ;)

qatguy
09-19-2013, 09:32 AM
Yoga
history
Us government

Lets get this going!

Big burger slut
09-19-2013, 09:35 AM
I want a 1 page essay on the us president Lincoln.
Best one gets to cum

johanneswums
09-20-2013, 02:28 PM
i want a one page (~600 words) essay on the history of spanking as a form of domestic/school corporal punishment, including your personal opinion about it. preferable the history in your homecountry.
you can do the assignement either in english or german. and please do NOT copy/paste from wikipedia or similar sites, write your own essay

i will read all essays pm to me, best one gets a reward

frbloompkin
09-21-2013, 09:05 PM
glad to see this picking up. Let's keep it going guys and girls!

alex_carter
09-21-2013, 09:42 PM
I WILL ACCEPT PUNISHMENTS FOR HOMEWORK NOT COMPLETED TO SATISFACTION OR HOMEWORK TURNED IN LATE.

I'll participate as a homework slave. I never actually did homework while in school so maybe I can redeem myself. I'll take assignments including...

American History
American Government
Mathematics (Basic-Algebra)
Geology
Biology
Ecology
Basic Chemistry
Spanish
Music (reading sheet music), and finally
Music Theory (writing music)

Please note that I don't have time for long homeworks and essays, so please keep homeworks to short answer (etc) type stuff and things that will take 30 minutes a day or less (I do have a life outside of GD :) ).

I'd also like the consideration that you assign my homework to me 60 hours (2.5 days) before you'd like me to return it. The easiest way to assign me homework would be through PM's.

frbloompkin
09-23-2013, 11:27 AM
I'd also like the consideration that you assign my homework to me 60 hours (2.5 days) before you'd like me to return it. The easiest way to assign me homework would be through PM's.

A fair point. I think everyone should expect/approach this in the same manner. A sufficient amount of time should be given for completion of any assignment. Don't just decide "do my homework..." and say it's due in 10 minutes. If you want a decent grade, give the homework slave plenty of time to complete your assignment. If you want to fail, then go ahead and rush. Give people plenty of time to do your work.

pandababy1427
09-24-2013, 12:34 AM
I'm in a college level Anthropology class right now. Its not too difficult but it is time consuming. The next assignment that's due would involve watching two 10 min videos. I'll give you the links. Also, there is some online reading and about 10 questions to answer. If you're intersted, please let me know asap. I have about 5 days till its due.

a random stranger
09-24-2013, 03:46 AM
I'll do high school level English, Mathematics, Science History, Geography but i would like about 3 days notice before it has to be in.

i would prefer it not to be time really time consuming

Thank you.

pandababy1427
09-24-2013, 12:47 PM
I'm in a college level Anthropology class right now. Its not too difficult but it is time consuming. The next assignment that's due would involve watching two 10 min videos. I'll give you the links. Also, there is some online reading and about 10 questions to answer. If you're intersted, please let me know asap. I have about 5 days till its due.

everyones_slut
09-29-2013, 08:45 PM
i can do HS level algebra, bio., world history, and basic german

danny16
09-30-2013, 04:28 AM
First and foremost I would like to sincerely apologise because this is complete spam, but it seemed a fairly relevant place to post this. I am seeking new members for a website called www.homeworkslavery.com (http://www.homeworkslavery.com). The purpose of this website is to match students, usually female (18+) who have homework up with geeky/submissive guys willing to help with some of her work or do the entire lot to leave her with more free time.

I understand and respect that many completely disagree with this concept and that it could be viewed simply as cheating and disadvantageous to the student in the long run. However, I believe that if a homework slave is used sensibly they can be a valuable asset.

This website is very much for real. You do not have to strike up relationships with guys to get work done, just merely chat with them for a while. Please note that the website has a female domination undertone but is still a friendly place so please give us a visit!

frbloompkin
10-02-2013, 06:58 AM
First and foremost I would like to sincerely apologise because this is complete spam, but it seemed a fairly relevant place to post this. I am seeking new members for a website called www.homeworkslavery.com (http://www.homeworkslavery.com). The purpose of this website is to match students, usually female (18+) who have homework up with geeky/submissive guys willing to help with some of her work or do the entire lot to leave her with more free time.

I understand and respect that many completely disagree with this concept and that it could be viewed simply as cheating and disadvantageous to the student in the long run. However, I believe that if a homework slave is used sensibly they can be a valuable asset.

This website is very much for real. You do not have to strike up relationships with guys to get work done, just merely chat with them for a while. Please note that the website has a female domination undertone but is still a friendly place so please give us a visit!

Just checked it out, and that site is awesome. Definitely worth a look if you're into this stuff. Some hot girls there too (which may be a turn-on for a submissive wanting to do homework).

AJay5595
12-01-2013, 11:48 AM
I am good at History/government/civics, English/Lit, and environmental sciences

alliparker85
02-11-2014, 04:13 PM
I figure I'll give this a try.

Open to all High school assignments
Basic Physics
Some Engineering (statics and etc)
Chemistry
Calculus
Biology
Some Diff EQ

*PM me the work
*Give interesting conditions/dare for during the completion of the work
*Minimum of 2 days notice
*If I don't message you that I've accepted it within a day, then I either have not seen it or it is outside my work load. (you're going to need to do it :O)

Hi can u email me at [email protected] could really use ur help!

Clopen
02-12-2014, 01:58 PM
I will do pretty much any math homework for someone. Higher level stuff might take a few days to do though.

slutt5
02-12-2014, 11:03 PM
I might be open to this. Please give me the chance to look over the assignment first to be sure! I would hate to get you a bad grade, so I'll have to decline anything that I think I can't do.

I can't write essays, I'm terrible at them.

The subjects I can handle are:
-Math up through early high school level
-English (maybe)
-Music (anything, probably even advanced stuff)
-And anything where a little Googling can get me the info I need to do your assignment.

Part of me doesn't want anyone to cheat, but most of me REALLY likes the idea of being used in this way. I'm a pretty busy person these days, but if I can find the time, I would love to do your homework for you! Why suffer through it yourself if you can get a slave to do it for you? :)

lucretius
02-14-2014, 10:17 PM
I can do homework at the high school (or beginning/early college level).

I can help in Spanish, mathematics, science (especially basic physics, chemistry, and biology), English (short essay writing/editing, etc.), and history.

SlavePuppy
02-15-2014, 09:05 PM
I'll be a homework slave for high school/ secondary school maths, further maths, physics,chemistry, biology, geography, spanish and religious studies. Please pm me any homework you wish for me to complete and if I can't do it I will gladly accept a punishment of your choosing.

slutt5
02-15-2014, 11:21 PM
Has anyone in this thread offering to be a homework slave actually received any PMs or anything regarding it yet? I haven't, and I'm a little disappointed about it. I guess my listed skills are rather limited, though. Oh well.

DanHenceworth
02-16-2014, 04:39 AM
i'll be a homework slave

i am capable of English, any sports subject and very passionate about history, particularly WW2

if you want something done along those lines hit me up

SlavePuppy
02-19-2014, 07:10 PM
Has anyone in this thread offering to be a homework slave actually received any PMs or anything regarding it yet? I haven't, and I'm a little disappointed about it. I guess my listed skills are rather limited, though. Oh well.

No I haven't had any PMs either. I don't think the thread has a high enough profile.

subTom
02-19-2014, 07:24 PM

Yes, and being a terrible slave I couldn't do some of the homework assigned to me. :(

slutt5
02-20-2014, 08:40 PM
Well, I'm still hopeful that someone will come along with a PM for me to do some homework for them. Especially if it's high school level stuff I really may be able to do it with the help of Google. The worst thing that could happen is I tell you that it's beyond my skill level and you're no worse off than when you were assigned the work to begin with.... I really like the idea of doing someone else's work for them and then they get all the credit for it, and if I don't think I could do a good job with it, I would tell you so right away.

lol I never expected myself to be begging desperately on the internet to do homework for other people. Who would have thought.

subgirlx
02-21-2014, 12:38 PM
Well I've got a short/easy paper that needs writing (and all the info for it) if anyone's up for it!
Haven't had luck PMing people at all. -___-

dannyboy12345
02-23-2014, 11:15 AM
Would love to join in on this!

lexidrake813
03-13-2014, 09:44 PM
I am a switch. Looking for a male or female looking to complete or help with my homework. I am very lenient and understanding. The work I will need assistance with include: government, english, u.s. history and chemistry.

I also am willing to do homework for the right person(s).

JSeven
03-15-2014, 02:25 PM
I'll join in, no preferences. I'll just have a go at everything posted in here after my entry.

Xen
03-22-2014, 10:04 AM
I need to know the value of PI by the end of March. I will be looking for the answer, along with all detail calculations(pic/scan) of your work needed to arrive at your answer, 12:01 am 2014/04/01(GMT/UTC).

michael2357
03-24-2014, 02:04 PM
I need to know the value of PI by the end of March. I will be looking for the answer, along with all detail calculations(pic/scan) of your work needed to arrive at your answer, 12:01 am 2014/04/01(GMT/UTC).

Good one. As I recall, in the originial Star Trek series, this is how Spock got rid of an alien organism that was living inside the ship's computer. As more and more of the computer's circuitry was devoted to calculating more and more digits of pi, the alien was eventually evicted!

anyway....it's about 3. ;)

theonlybassy
03-24-2014, 02:30 PM
Please have me do your homework instead of mine.... you are more worthy than me

Shiv
03-24-2014, 04:02 PM
I'm willing to be someone's homework slave. I need sufficient time to complete the assignment if you want good marks on it. I can do virtually any non-Math/Science related subject at the college level or below. Science I can do up to high school level Biology and Astronomy, but nothing math based.

Juliessa
03-25-2014, 09:11 PM
College chick looking for a reliable, submissive, and OBEDIENT homework slave. I like getting to know My servants too.

Homework to be done is in :
early college engineering physics,
MatLab and programming,
Maths
Materials Science

I enjoy being dominant and having a subservient! Mail applications to
[email protected]

JSeven
03-26-2014, 02:41 PM
I'll join, no preferences. I'll do anything. Also accept punishments if not u to scratch or C or above.

DoingMyBest
03-26-2014, 09:37 PM
Anyone that helps complete a piece of lexidrake813's homework will be allowed a day of servitude with my permission.

Shiv
03-28-2014, 03:05 PM
I have a lot of free time this weekend if anyone needs a homework slave. See my post above.

howellnp
03-28-2014, 03:13 PM
I will join. I am looking for preferably Math (algebra I or II or Geometry) and Computer Science assignments

TheAm
03-28-2014, 07:45 PM
I wanna be a homework slave for someone
PM me assignments

English
Maths
Writing
Drama
Sex education
Computer Class

Xen
03-31-2014, 05:06 PM
I am disappointed in the "so-called" homework slaves on this board.

michael2357
04-04-2014, 10:36 AM

What has your experience been?

I ask because I have participated in a few homework slavery forums in the past, and I often get told that I was the only one who actually followed through by doing the work (as opposed to others who were primarily interested in talking about foot fetishes and the like but were not interested in actually doing any homework.)

dannyboy12345
04-04-2014, 11:09 AM
It would love to be a homework slave, will do anything to the best of my ability, pm me the homework and it will do it!

dare_luke
04-04-2014, 11:13 AM
I am happy to help anyone who needs any help with anything Maths or IT related. Might be able to help with some Physics type stuff.

If you want feedback on anything, then let me know.

I like to think that everyone should have the opportunity to be great so i'll explain what I do to if you want.

Can e-mail me at lukedsgd AT gmail D0T com if it makes it any easier.

The Gent
04-04-2014, 04:11 PM

I've successfully done a few, and will do some more come June-ish. With GetDare in general, you need to silt-shift a lot.

rocknroll1949
04-07-2014, 03:01 PM
Hello,

I would like to be a homework slave for someone. Best subject would be math, including all high school math and calculus.
Would be a lot of fun if in addition to doing the homework, I have an additional assignment. For example, wear a gag, butt plug, sound my cock, etc. But that's up to you!

bballash99
04-10-2014, 12:05 PM
I'll be a homework slave, subjects are either math, architectural drafting and design, or music. Will accept punishment for not up to standard, no completeing, or turning in late. PM me the homework please

JSeven
04-12-2014, 02:28 PM
I'm back in. Also I will accept punishments

Core2014
04-21-2014, 01:54 AM
Im in, can do any gcse or lower homework, will accept punishments if work is not done.

JJMORGIE
04-21-2014, 03:47 AM
I am willing to be a homework slave for ANY and ALL people.

My main subjects would be English, and chemistry, however I can probably do low level other things. I will be able to do history/film study assignments too.

I have seen complaints about some of the slaves on this thread..... all I ask is you give me a go, and if you find me work satisfactory, let everyone else know I'm legitimate.

Little submissive
04-24-2014, 06:24 PM
Gotta say clever way to get your homework done.

Shiv
04-24-2014, 11:58 PM
I'm still willing, but all I've gotten requests for is to write erotic fiction for them, supposedly for a creative writing class. I want to be a REAL homework slave.

princessx
05-07-2014, 10:32 AM
contact me ASAP u geeks u need to be up all night doing my fucking assignments!!

The Gent
06-15-2014, 02:11 AM
Hello there!

I'm The Gent and I'm a homework slave. I'm looking for a female - or series of females - who are looking for someone to boss around in that respect. I'm looking for someone who will either tease me or just plain treat me like shit. I am capable to do other dares too but we can discuss that soon.

I'm a (soon to be) uni' student from the UK with A-grade qualifications so standards are high for me. I'm capable in all subjects but maths, politics and English is where I excel. Feel free to ask me if I'm able to do X or Y as chances are I can.

Whether it is a short or long relationship, I'm here to help. I won't be free for the next 48 hours but afterwards I have a plethora of time.

Please inbox me and then we can discuss other forms of contact from there.

(Also don't be worried about a noticeable change in work standards or language - I'm able to mimic people's writing quite well.)

Soon to be yours,
-T.G.

danny16
08-11-2014, 11:59 AM
Did anyone actually get any homework completed?

08-26-2014, 08:29 PM
Ill join as a homework slave.

Math
Cooking
Algebra

Will take punishments for incomplete work!!

Will take real school work if need to. 9th - 10th grade work.

Audentia323
11-18-2014, 01:10 PM
Looking for homework slave to do my high school level English assignments and possibly to write up my PE logs and written PE assignments.
An average of 4 assignments a school day or 20 assignments a week, with extra time given in the case of larger assignments like papers and essays.
All assignments must be done exceptionally well, I expect A level work.
Any questions? Message me.

Eminem jr
11-18-2014, 05:43 PM
I can do any french work, english work, spanish work, or german work. Also basic algebra and fun stuff like that

TheSlaveX
02-18-2015, 12:19 AM
I can do homework!

vee45
04-26-2015, 08:08 PM
I am in my first yea of college and need my homework done. Right now I am in a English class so who can help me.

vee45
04-26-2015, 08:14 PM
I am in need of my English assessment done can you help

Thesis Statement and Outline

What is your thesis statement? Fast-paced television shows have specific impacts on children's cognitive development.

I. Introduction
Television has much influence on our society and culture now a days. Children’s programming is one of those casualties, the effects of television has specific impacts on children. Cognitive Development of Children is very crucial in the development of a child. The purpose of this research paper is to make parent aware of how fast-paced television shows have specific impacts on children's cognitive development.

II. First main point
A. Supporting details
1. Subdetails
2. Subdetails
B. Supporting details
1. Subdetails
2. Subdetails
III. Second main point
A. Supporting details
1. Subdetails
2. Subdetails
B. Supporting details
1. Subdetails
2. Subdetails
IV. Third main point
A. Supporting details
1. Subdetails
2. Subdetails
B. Supporting details
1. Subdetails
2. Subdetails
V. Fourth main point
A. Supporting details
1. Subdetails
2. Subdetails
B. Supporting details
1. Subdetails
2. Subdetails
VI. Conclusion

Explain, in a brief paragraph of no fewer than 150 words, why you decided to sequence your outline as you did.

Lyriellyn
04-28-2015, 03:46 PM
I'll join as a homework slave
I have an IB diploma from high school, where I studied:
-Spanish
-Music
-Physics
-Math
-English
-History (rise and fall of dictatorships specifically)
-Theory of knowledge (a philosophy type course)

Currently enrolled in college as a programming major, courses I've taken at college:
-Lots of programming (C, C#, C++, Java, Racket, LC-3 Assembly, Max, Visual Basic)
-Jazz history/theory
-Music composition
-Topics in MIDI
-Topics in interactive programming for sound design
-Discrete math

parkerparker
05-24-2015, 07:43 PM
Hey Im looking for someone to do my Spanish homework I am 21, f.

BiPenguins
05-24-2015, 11:00 PM
I'll join as a homework slave.
I'm serious about this.
Let me do your real homework for you. It's my job!

BiPenguins
05-24-2015, 11:00 PM
Guys only though sorry >.>

Becquerel
06-20-2015, 12:30 PM
I'm bumping this thread because I've just gotten into my holidays and so have some time to devote to other people's homework.

I'm primarily studying French, so if anyone wants something translated from English to French or vice versa, that would be perfect. I also do English, Maths and R.S..

To hopefully kick off this thread, I've also decided to post some homework of my own for someone else to do. It's for English:

'Analyze the author's use of language to present character in the first three chapters of Mary Shelley's "Frankenstein".'

At least 500 words. You can read the book online here (http://www.gutenberg.org/files/84/84-h/84-h.htm)

Invisable
07-06-2015, 12:39 PM
I'll join this for

- writing(essays on anything that can be researched)
- low-level math(middle school level)

Becquerel
07-11-2015, 10:48 AM
Invisable, I have some things you can do.

First off, here is some maths.
http://www.docdroid.net/jaZvRU4/c3-hwk-parts-substitution-volumes-2014.pdf.html

If you can't do that or don't want to, here is an essay.
"Shakespeare's plays had a unique influence on the development of the English language."
500-800 words.

DarkWolf18
07-18-2015, 08:43 PM
I can do the following Highschool subjects
Geometry, algebra 1, US history, World history, Biology, physical science, and maybe a little more

mikel5
07-18-2015, 08:59 PM
i can do algebra and photoshop

Becquerel
07-19-2015, 12:54 AM
DarkWolf18:
Write a 500 word essay on the reasons why the U.S. got involved with WW1.

Mikel5:
Do this sheet:
http://www.math-drills.com/algebra/algebra_evaluating_algebraic_expressions_three_var iables_four_steps_001.pdf

mikel5
07-20-2015, 12:03 AM
DarkWolf18:
Write a 500 word essay on the reasons why the U.S. got involved with WW1.

Mikel5:
Do this sheet:
http://www.math-drills.com/algebra/algebra_evaluating_algebraic_expressions_three_var iables_four_steps_001.pdf

for girls only sorry

GoodGirlL
12-05-2016, 10:59 AM
okay slaves I'm a busy girl and I don't have time to do homework and even if I did why would I do it when I have you desperate toys to do it for me?

Now 1000 word or more essay on the jealous nature of Othello. In for Monday 12th Dec and the best one might get a reward if I get a good mark and if I feel like giving one.

now chop chop not like you losers have anything better to do.

A_dragon
12-05-2016, 11:45 AM
I'll take math homework up to and including Year 1 Collage Calculus

llll4343
12-15-2016, 12:37 AM
I'm in as a homework slave for girls. I can do the subjects maths, biology and geography.

Juicybox66
12-15-2016, 12:44 AM
Hello I would love to give out some work that will be mich for fun than homework.
Pm me or kik me juicybox66

llll4343
01-22-2017, 03:44 PM
I'm in as a homework slave for girls. I can do the subjects maths, biology, informatics and geography.

PM me or KiK ichigo126

pelleas
08-10-2017, 01:37 PM
As the new school year approaches, this thread can use a bump.

I can do mathematics at all levels, as well as introductory science. I have also written essays on other subjects.

Shiv
01-03-2018, 01:20 PM
Anyone need a homework slave for the new semester?

novicetom
01-03-2018, 01:25 PM
Any level Geography - I have a BSc

Males only please

Takaoyaki
01-03-2018, 01:43 PM
Im up for doing you homework. Waste my time instead of yours!

Ask me in PM if I can do a topic for you or not. Might not be so good in some classes but better in others. ;)

daettil69
01-04-2018, 12:42 AM
If you want a homework slave let me know. Mathematics is my specialty, but I can do most anything.

llll4343
03-13-2018, 08:29 AM
I'm in as a homework slave for girls pref (but do for both). I can do the subjects maths, biology, informatics and geography.

PM me or KiK ichigo126

UndiesSlave
03-31-2018, 08:21 PM
I’m up for doing anyone’s math homework up to calc 2.

If interested just kik UndiesSlave

stlouisrams00
03-31-2018, 08:44 PM
I am available to be a homework slave. I am good at math and science. Male or female, doesn't matter to me. Make me do your homework so you have more free time.

Clopen
04-01-2018, 07:11 PM
I'll do any math homework. PM me to assign it to me.

newsissy0
06-03-2018, 11:18 AM
I'm open to be a homework slave for math, chemistry, sciences, geography, writing. Let me save you some time. Males and females are welcome!