PDA

View Full Version : Lets have some fun

Bombom
09-16-2013, 08:51 PM
I've only just been re-introduced to this site and it makes me all kinds of horny!

I'm home alone during most days and I want some fun things to do that are within my limits.

I will take photo's but no with face Sorry :(!

Lets gave some fun ;)

Any truth would be fun too

GoodTimes123
09-16-2013, 09:30 PM
What toys do you have to play with?

moxie
09-16-2013, 10:17 PM
It is an underwear control dare. I dare you to do the following:

Just follow these steps:
(1) Send me a list of the underwear you have. List type, size, color, prints, or any other special quality of each pair of underwear. The list must contain at least 10 entries! If you can get a hold of other underwear (e.g. sibling's or girlfriend's underwear) and are willing to wear that too, add them to the list. (You can send pictures if you are too lazy to describe them)
(2) Think of any restrictions you may have this week. E.g. if you have PE class and don't want to be embarrassed, make a note. Or if your significant other is coming over on Wednesday and you want to wear something special
(3) When will you be on your period and do you use pads or tampons.
(4) Send the list to me in a PM.
(5) I will assign a pair of your underwear to each day.
(6) You will receive a PM (or email, if you leave me your address) back with the details.
(7) Look at the list each evening before you go to bed and lay out the assigned pair of underwear to be worn the next day.

You can spice up the dare by adding the following variations
- list your bras and I will give you a set for each day (or no bra if I choose)
- Cum-stained underwear
- Wearing the same pair of underwear for multiple days
- No toilet paper-Rule (i.e. poop-stained underwear)
- Wedgies
- Punishments for leaving stains in your underwear during the day
- Diapers (if you have any/can get any)
- Toilet Training (peeing / pooping in your underwear)
- Cum-stained underwear
- Wedgies
- Punishments for leaving stains in your underwear during the day
- Diapers or toilet training (going in your underwear)
- You can arrange for me to check your underwear and make sure that you're following your underwear schedule; I'll give you punishments for failing to stick to the schedule.

Just add your preferences to the list and I'll work that into the assignment.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Bombom
09-16-2013, 10:44 PM
What toys do you have to play with?

Sadly none :(
I have phallic type objects I can work with though ;)

With masturbation I prefer to rub my cunt

GoodTimes123
09-17-2013, 12:55 AM
Here is your dare.

Get a beer or wine bottle put it on the floor. Next get a wooden spoon from the kitchen. Next strip down to just your bra, and play with yourself a little to get wet. Next sit down on the bottle so it goes in your ass. Once the bottle is in your ass spank yourself 20 more times and then rub your cunt till it cums keeping the bottle inside.

have fun

KinkyFella
09-17-2013, 05:31 AM
Ok first some Truths/questions

1. How old are you
2. What colour is your hair?
3. How long is your hair?
4. What is your body type?
5. Is your pussy shaven, trimmed or hairy?
6. What's the strangest thing you have shoved in your pussy?
7. What's the strangest thing you have shoved in your ass?
8. How old were you when you first masturbated?
9. Are you a virgin?
10. If not how old where you when you lost your virginity?
11. Have you ever been naked outdoors or in public?
12. If so where were you?
13. Did anyone see you?

Dare

Put paper clamps or clothes pegs on your nipples. Insert a household object in your pussy and another in your ass. You must then get into a bra connection wedgie and not remove it all day. To do this put on a bra and panties but leave the back bra straps unfastened. Then pull your panties up your back so that the front of them rams up into your pussy between your lips. If they don't make sure to pull them into a line between your lips. We want them exposed. Now grab the back straps of your bra, pull them through the leg holes of your panties and fasten them together through your panties. This will ensure that your panties are held high up your back by your bra and your bra is pulled tight by you panties. You must stay in this wedgie for 24 hours, sleeping in it overnight.

When you have got into your bra connection wedgie put paper clamps or clothes pegs on your exposed pussy lips too.

You may only orgasm between 5 to even numbered hours and on even numbered hours. For example between 9:55 - 10, 11:55 - 12. NOT on uneven numbered hours like 10:55 - 11. You must edge 10 times before you can orgasm. You may start your 10 edges when you want but time it well as you only have a 5 minute time slot to orgasm in every two hours after your 10th edge. If you orgasm outside of the 5 minute time slots you must then remove the clamps or pegs from your pussy lips and slap your pussy hard 50 times. Then put the clamps or pegs back on your pussy lips. You may only remove the clamps or pegs from your pussy or nipples for 20 minutes after each orgasm. 20 minutes later you must but them back on.

I look forward to your report and dare pictures. Have fun :-)