PDA

View Full Version : Gary's House, Part II [FICTION]

Musty 21
03-27-2007, 10:55 AM
Now that rob was asleep and the wax was “Up to temperature,” we quietly snuck into his room. Then we slung some wax onto his bare butt. He screamed so loud I think the neighbors herd it. Now it started to slowly go down his ass hole. We threw some on his legs. Got the paper out and started to pull off the leg hair. Rob screamed that the wax was “In the ass hole” and we all laughed. We then moved up to his back. Covered it with the wax and tore. Then we put lots of wax on his armpit and he screamed. Joe said he wanted to tare this one so we let him. He had a lot of hair. Joe, being the strong guy he is, tore it all off faster then I’ve ever seen in my life! Now we did his arms. I said wait a second and started to masturbate. I said go-ahead put the wax on the arms and tare. So they did. Now with me about to cum, I put my dick right by his hair. Now his hair was white and slimy. I said we could get the hair in the morning.

I went into my sister drawers and got a g-string out. Then we put it on rob and gave him a wedgie sending the wax up his ass farther. My family wouldn’t be back for another week because they went to the Bahamas for spring break. Now we decided to poor the rest of the left over wax down his ass hole thus; covering the g-string. We decided to go to bed after that.

When we woke up in the morning I made some pancakes. We forced one into robs mouth and the wax was all-hard now. After he swallowed the pancake, I needed to use the bathroom. I started to shit in his mouth then I peed and “Missed” and it went into his nose and his eyes. Joe said he would try to get something out. He took a shit in Rob’s mouth. We left him be in his nasty tasting mouth, and cum covered hair.

About 15 minutes later Rob started to throw-up. Now he was covered with lots of fluids. I decided to go in there and stick my dick into his mouth. Now rubbing up and down I did a cum and that was punishment for throwing-up. We decided it was time that he had no more hair. We took the wax and spread it on the hair. It took a lot to rip it off. When we were done, his head was red. He was in so much pain it was funny.

Now we tore the g-string off him and all the wax right out. Now that there wasn’t any hair on him, he needed to be spanked. I got out a leather belt and started to beat and beat. We hit him 100 times within 3 minutes. We decided that we should let Joe’s girl have the 101st hit. She hit him hard and then she left.

We started to grill by putting charcoal and liter fluid in. Now that it was time for dinner, we needed to go to the store to get some “Food.” We drove away from the house knowing that this will be better then anything else.

Please leave some comments because I like to hear what people think about my stories. Gary’s House Part III Coming Soon!

-Mustangman58 Publications

cheesy dude
03-27-2007, 11:17 AM
great story, poor rob he sounds like he should be crying... i know i would be lol.

love the story so far cant wait whats instore for part 3

doverangel
03-27-2007, 06:57 PM
feel sorta bad for rob..... cant wait till the next one

TrekBoy008
03-28-2007, 02:27 PM
Very good, although I am not a big fan of the shit eating part. Your writing has improved tremendously since your first "Revenge" chapter was posted. Keep up the great work!

Musty 21
03-28-2007, 07:25 PM
Very good, although I am not a big fan of the shit eating part. Your writing has improved tremendously since your first "Revenge" chapter was posted. Keep up the great work!

Thank you! I hope to get out the next part tomarrow.

Musty 21
03-30-2007, 07:56 PM
Ok well i'm going to go write a part III right now, my next post will be gary's house part III