PDA

View Full Version : 26/male/slave seeks 18-24/male/master in US (have webcam)

rocker287
09-12-2013, 11:07 AM
26/male/slave seeks 18-24/male/master in US (have webcam)

Hi, its been a while since I been on here, but im back and lets hope I can find what im looking for. Im 26, in shape tall and skinny, shaved pubes, balls, ass and armpits.

Im looking to become a cum bull. I want a young master, experienced, who can train my cock and balls. I want to produce more cum then I do now, be able to shoot farther and harder, cum handsfree, and cum on demand. Im looking to be edged, and milked and cum controlled for periods of time.

I want my master to be serious about this, but im not looking to be on 24/7 or have it interfere with my life and job, but I do own a webcam, I use Skype, can even text if possible. i am willing to submit, but not give up complete control over everything. I am available most nites, especially later. looking to do a few session a week more if needed.

What im not interested in, is someone who just wants me to jerk off for them quick and leave. OR someone looking to use me for no other reason then for their pleasure. I want something out of this. also not a fan of overly strict masters, please be nice, friendly but also be able to punish if i mess up.

I do not own toys but i have household items. down the road i would be wiling to buy toys just tell me which ones you would like, just try and keep it cheap, im not buying a 100 dollar dildo haha.

If you think you are up to the challenge to make me your cum bull pm me. I do have pics and like i said i have Skype and other ways to communicate. hope to hear back from young potential masters. thanks

rocker287
09-18-2013, 04:13 PM
Didn't find anyone yet. Still looking. You don't have to follow all my requirements but I'm looking for cum control, chastity and edging. And any age under 30 is acceptable